Start by marking “Beyond Betrayal” as Want to Read:

Responding Right When You've Been Wronged

We all know what it’s like to be lied to, cheated, tricked, or swindled. Whether you want revenge or to protect yourself from future harm, Phil Waldrep understands your pain.

Waldrep had no idea of the steep journey that lay ahead of him when two men walked into his office and revealed an unfolding story of a friend turned
Published February 11th 2020 by Harvest House Publishers

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Feb 11, 2020
    Recieve a FREE SIGNED copy of Beyond Betrayal by Phil Waldrep!

For years following, Waldrep sought to heal the wounds of this broken relationship and

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 100 copies available, 3152 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Feb 01 - Feb 28, 2020

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Betrayal

by Phil Waldrep

Harvest House Publishers

Christian , Religion & Spirituality

Pub Date 11 Feb 2020

I am reviewing a copy of Beyond Betrayal through Harvest House Publishers and Netgalley:

Have you ever been betrayed by someone you love, someone you trusted? Like most of us, I am sure you have, and it changes things between you and the person who betrayed you doesn’t it? It truly hurts.

There are other very painful events in life, but
    Melodi Webb
    Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Every single person has been betrayed or knows someone who has been betrayed. In his new book, Phil Waldrep, does an incredible job at not only encouraging us to trust again but giving strategies to help us along in the process of overcoming that betrayal because of a personal betrayal he experienced.

It is easy to ignore the pain caused by betrayal, but by ignoring it bitterness grows within our hearts. Each chapter within this book gives steps to take as well as journal topics to help move
    Laura Langley
    Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    In Beyond Betrayal, Phil Waldrep openly and honestly shares his own experience of betrayal, sharing both the mistakes and the things he has done well in the healing process. His goal in writing is to help readers find a more healthy path through the pain of betrayal and to prevent them from getting stuck.

I appreciated the fact that Waldrep doens't offer empty platitudes or quick fixes. At the same time, he does help readers see that there is hope for getting through the pain of betrayal to the
    Aminata Coote
    Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Have you been betrayed?

Almost everyone, at some point or another, has experienced some form of betrayal. Maybe it was something as simple as being lied to or as complicated as being cheated on or defrauded.

When we are betrayed, the human tendency is to brush it off and pretend we're okay. But if not dealt with, those lingering feelings of betrayal can taint every relationship from that moment on.

Phil Waldrep takes you through nine steps from betrayal to healing. He employs biblical principles
    Kaitlyn Bouchillon
    Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Several times while reading Beyond Betrayal, I found myself nodding my head and thinking "Yes, that's it exactly." If you've experienced a betrayal in the context of a close relationship, you'll likely resonate with much of what Phil Waldrep says in this title. While his personal story is mostly confined to one chapter, Waldrep shares several stories of others throughout the book. This helped to pain a wider, more diverse and colorful picture of the many shades of betrayal. I can see this being ...more
    Chari Regina
    Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
    This book is one that almost anyone will be drawn to and will find helpful. We all face hurt and betrayal and need to move past it. This book gives Phil space to share his story and to use that for good.
    His story his helpful and his trips are practical. This is a good tool for anyone working on their own story.

The publisher add this book available through NetGalley. This review is my honest opinion.
    Lori Hardy
    Christine Warren

• For All Who Wander: Why Knowing God Is Better than Knowing It All
    • 100 Words of Affirmation Your Husband Needs to Hear
    • Be the Bridge: Pursuing God's Heart for Racial Reconciliation
    • Something Needs to Change: A Call to Make Your Life Count in a World of Urgent Need
    • Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament: A Creative Devotional Study Experience
    • God Cares When I’m Afraid
    • Lead Like Walt: Discover Walt Disney's Magical Approach to Building Successful Organizations
    • 100 Extraordinary Stories of Prayer for Courageous Girls: Unforgettable Tales of Women of Faith
    • The Grumble-Free Year: Twelve Months, Eleven Family Members, and One Impossible Goal
    • The Art of Good Enough: The Working Mom's Guilt-Free Guide to Thriving While Being Perfectly Imperfect
    • Acres of Diamonds: Discovering God's Best Right Where You Are
    • The Help Club for Moms: Inspirational and Practical Help for You, Your Home, and Your Family
    • Blessed Is She: The Transforming Prayer Journeys of 30 African American Women
    • 100 Ways to Love Your Husband: The Simple, Powerful Path to a Loving Marriage
    • Five to Thrive: How to Determine If Your Core Needs Are Being Met (and What to Do When  They're Not)
    • The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good
    • Anger Management Skills Workbook for Kids: 40 Awesome Activities to Help Children Calm Down, Cope, and Regain Control
    • Spiritual Rhythms for the Enneagram: A Handbook for Harmony and Transformation