Start by marking “One Love (The "One", #3)” as Want to Read:
One Love (The "One", #3)

One Love

(The "One" #3)

Sebastian –

Devin warned me what would happen if we kept sneaking around together, but I was sure I could control it.

I was being selfish when it came to her. I wanted her and that was it. My mind was set and I was on the path to winning her heart, until everything blew up in our faces.

I caused pain to the one woman I promised to protect, and now I have to figure out h
Published March 29th 2019 by BergBooks LLC

To ask other readers questions about One Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Love

Start your review of One Love (The "One", #3)
Lauren
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ...
The last book in this "One" series is full throttle you have all the drama and angst you could want. I still can't believe that Devin let him push her so much she knew her values and standards but when it came to Sebastian she just didn't stop. I was kinda disappointed in hie hard he pushed her when he knew how important her job was to her. They both knew the cost but I feel like Devin just kept getting wrapped up in Sebastian and he kinda took advantage of that. And of course you h
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
#justreleased #arcreview #onetaste #oneregret #onelove
@givemebookspr
🌺
1) One taste - @authorkaberg @teblackdesigns
🦋
Sebastian is an cocky bad boy player who needs help to get out of trouble but how will he achieve that when trouble walks in 😈
🦋
I loved reading book one, it gives you all kind of options of where the story may go, it’s fun, hot and an easy read.
🌺
2) One regret - @authorkaberg @teblackdesigns
🦋
Devon is an strong hard working woman that is helping Sebastian.. but the stalker is an p
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
One Love is the third and final book in the “One” series and it is over the top!  With lots of action and drama this love story takes a twist that most might not see coming.  Hot and steamy with some scary tense moments One Love ends this series with a 5-star bang!

Devin Miller is acting CEO for MIDTOWN while Sebastian Brooks gets his image back in good standing.  For months now someone has been stalking Sebastian and trying to ruin him.  Just before starting her new job Devin has a one-night st
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One Love is the final book in The "One" Series, and it was EXPLOSIVE by this dynamic duo! However, before I go into it, I have to state for the record that YOU MUST READ One Taste (Book 1), and One Regret (Book 2) FIRST & IN ORDER. It all started when Sebastian Brooks needed to get his image back in good standing, so his sister hired, Devin Miller as acting CEO, and it didn't take long before the hard core chemistry that Sebastian & Devin have together to ignite in the office, despite Devin tryi ...more
Ri
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it

This book definitely had its fair share of tense moments. I was all in for the ride to see these two characters get their happily ever after. The intensity and connection between these two characters have given me some of the most amazing scenes ever between Devin and Sebastian. When I say these two are sexy, I mean just that, their connection is primal and decadent without being cheesy.

There were some parts of the story that I wasn't sure how it really helped or enhanced the story bet
Eliza
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was ok
This book was my favorite of the three. It was more suspenseful, and stuff actually happened. I was able to call the villain a long time ago, but it was still fun when they finally revealed themselves and we figured out what happened. There was also less Brielle, for which I was grateful.

The problem was, Devin went from being annoying to the worst. She was a brat who blamed everyone else for her problems, especially Sebastian, and lashed out in hurtful ways, usually at Sebastian. She never took
Becky Rendon
Jun 29, 2020 rated it liked it
All the answers

One Love,
One heart...
All the answers.

K.A. Berg and T.E. Black finally shed some light on the situation. Truth will set you free and yet sometimes its debilitating. Everything is a mess. Fear, worry, and stress are making Devin and Brooks question almost everything.

Crazy situations, questionable people, and a chaotic history are quite the tale. One Love is full of answers. Some are predictable. While other questions are of the rhetorical variety.

One Love
Two people
Three suspect
Jackie Van-H
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This love story gripped me from the start with Devin and Sebastian, an office romance goes wrong, but it's not what you expect! They both have to face issues with the stalker! Devin lashes out and hurts Sebastian with her need to protect herself and her career, with no regard for his feelings! Even though he's hurt by her he does everything in his power to keep her safe, but will it be enough!! You need to read the book to find out! Well worth the read!
I am an ARC reader giving my honest opinion
Cathy
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable!!

This series by authors Berg and Black was extremely enjoyable! The first installment was perfect - setting the tone for the rest of the series. Devin and Sebastian were a very HOT couple and I enjoyed reading about their encounters!!! Their sexual appetites were very well matched. But, as we well know, the course of true love does not run smoothly (to paraphrase rather badly 😏), and this is very true for Devin and “Brooks” as he is known affectionately. Lots of goos suspense and myste
Catt
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in "the one" series.

It picks up where book 2 left off with that EPIC cliffhanger.

Everything starts to fall apart for Devin. She says some hurtful things to Sebastian as her career is on the line, not caring about his feelings and as his world starts to implode.

The stalker is out for Sebastian but Devin is caught badly in the crossfire. What Devin doesnt realise is that Sebastian will do anything to protect her.

The chemistry continues and they both sizzle off the pages!!!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
One Love by TE Black and KA Berg is book Three in The "One" Series. This book continues the story of Sebastian and Devin, so you really should read the previous books One Taste and One Regret first to truly understand their story. This opens with the fall out of the picture of Sebastian and Devin. Sebastian knows that he was the target but of course it hurt Devin. Now he has to get her back along with getting this settled once and fore all.
These books are quick hot reads!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off this is the third book in a series of three so reading the first two is a must!!
Devin well all I can say is she is my freaking hero , she loves like no ones business and fights for what is hers.
Sebastian well his past is trying to catch up to them and it is not caring who it hurts in the process so these two have the fight of their lives to get their happy ever after
Anita Chaney
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really good

Really enjoyed this trilogy, good read that will keep you gripped from start to finish, good story line, good characters. Glad they got there happy ever after in the end though.
Susan Ladd
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A bit drawn out

I loved Sebastian! But the books were too drawn out and too much unrealistic drama. But, in the end, I love a good love story. I would have preferred less nonsense and more meat of the story.
Sharon Eikenberry-Deary
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Through hell and high water

No matter what Sebastian and Dev did it seems like it wasn't working. Then they got caught and now Dev is target. When all hell breaks and Dev has acid poured on her. Death threats and beat up. Sebastian is there . Will love withstand this test.
Sindi
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Good book i love their story! Short books but great story line. The last book was surprised to find out about the mail lady was the bad person
BeeYourself
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lovely trilogy with HEA

Enjoyed this book very much! Do agree with some of the reviewers about too much focus on the 9 inch cock, other than that a very enjoyable trilogy!
Allison
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good finale

Good ending to the series. I enjoyed all three books. The ending had a good twist and I wasnt left hanging with wonder.
Gianna Santanello
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much as the other two! It was hot & sexy mixed with some drama. I cannot wait to read more from this author!
Lisa
Oct 07, 2019
Shelbi Wall
Feb 15, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Weekend Wife (Sassy in the City, #1)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)
  • Freed (Uninhibited 2.5)
  • Inhibitions (UnInhibited #1)
  • First to Fight Box Set: Books 1-3
  • The Dom (Manhattan Records #2)
  • Man Fast (Bergen Brothers, #1)
  • Man Seeking Woman
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • This Crazy Love (Swoon #1)
  • The Master (Manhattan Records #3)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • He Saw Me First (Age & Innocence, #1)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • Everything I Can Never Have
  • The Arrogant Artist (International Bad Boys Set #2)
  • Stanton Series Box Set (Stanton, #1-3)
By day, Kimberly is a teacher who also happens to have four beautiful, insane children who keep her in running a million different direction on a daily basis. At night, she tries to get all the steamy stories in her head down on paper or computer screen so she can eventually share them with her wonderful readers, but more often than not, falls asleep in the process because sleep is life. She's a ...more

The "One" (3 books)
  • One Taste (The "One" Series Book 1)
  • One Regret (The "One" #2)

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...