Start by marking “The Good Inside Me” as Want to Read:
The Good Inside Me

The Good Inside Me

Dragons, short-tempered archdemons, and hysterical damned souls—Shax is used to dealing with all that. He’s a young fire demon and lives in Hell, after all. What he’s not used to is being possessed by a human. A very good human and a pretty girl at that: sixteen-year-old Tolis. Despite still having control of his body most of the time, Shax can hear Tolis’s voice inside ...more
Published April 15th 2019 by World Castle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Good Inside Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Good Inside Me

Start your review of The Good Inside Me
Chad Jansma
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A tale of Demons and Angels and everything in between. Shax is a demon who has been tasked by his mentor to possess a girl named Tolis. So they can find the location of an ancient book called the Lemegeton. But things go horribly wrong. Tolis and Shax end up on a journey to Hell and back battling to keep this book out of the hands of the wrong individuals. I loved this book.
Ketty
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks, arc
I got a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

There’s a line from the Walking Dead that comes to mind when reading this book. “No one ever believe they are the bad guy” and it’s true. Everyone feels like they are justified in their actions, even the villains, it’s all a matter of perspective. Shax however, is fully aware that he is, in fact, the bad guy; or at least a bad guy. He’s a fire demon, it’s kind of his deal.

Shax is a demon-in-training, he’s a fifth-level, but at
Jessica Bronder
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shax is a fifth level demon in hell working to get his sixth level where he can get his own grimoire. The last test he has to pass is a possession test. He is to possess sixteen year old Tolis, a girl full of goodness. But things go sideways and he ends up being possessed by Tolis. Shax’s mentor insists that Tolis has a grimoire and the only way to stop the possession is to find it.

Tolis has no idea what he is talking about and convinces Shax to help her father who seems to be going to hell in
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Loved it! A fantastic unique paranormal fantasy that sucked me in from page one! I absolutely loved how original the story was. The characters were lifelike and leapt off the page capturing my attention and I couldn’t help but root for them. If you’re looking for a captivating paranormal adventure be sure to snatch up this entertaining PNR!
Natalia Navarro
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!! ... So different about the typical angels / demons books I have read before... I really like the idea not everybody is totally good or bad and everybody has free will... Unexpected twists and turns had me wondering what will happen next and kept me reading till the end... It left me a pleasant feel with that ending!!! ...more
Sally Maxwell
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quirky book, with a completely different take on angels and demons, took me a little while to get into the book, but once I did I enjoyed it.
I really liked Shax and Jilhael, I think they made a good team.
It had a good twist that you don’t see coming, a nice lighthearted read.
Amanda Williams
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this. Very quirky and unusual. Would definitely be interested in reading more from this author.
Lea

• Walking in Clouds : A Journey to Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar
  • Where the Night Never Ends
  • They Called Me Wyatt
  • Bright Star
I’m an entomologist and a soil biologist, which is a fancy way to say that I dig in the dirt, looking for bugs. Nature and books have always been my passion. I was a kid when I read Ivanhoe by Sir W. Scott and fell in love with medieval novels. Then I discovered medieval fantasy, and I fell in love again. In fact, I took it too seriously and believed that my elderly, bearded neighbor was Merlin ...more