Start by marking “Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)” as Want to Read:

(Marketing for Authors #2)

“How do I get my book discovered?” It’s a question every writer asks, whether it’s their first book, tenth book, or if the book still needs to be published.

Every year the amount of books published grows exponentially and your story only gets lost in the shuffle. You know you should be marketing, so you start a website, maybe a newsletter or blog, but you’re rea
Published May 28th 2019 by Stone Ridge Books

To ask other readers questions about Grow Your Author Platform, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grow Your Author Platform

Start your review of Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)
Timi V writer
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books that I've read about marketing, and in just the right moment to help me out. It is a fast read, just a few hours, on the point and full of useful information about building your platforms. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about creating a growing platform, not just for authors, it has helpful information for everyone. I had to underline almost the entire book, so many good examples are there.
Sofie Schander
Jun 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Tydligen så är detta bok 2 i en serie. Riktigt lärorik, lättläst och nu väntar jag med spänning på bok 3. Det ämne som jag tyckte togs upp mest i den här boken var att skapa en mail-lista och skicka ut information till dina följare.

Riktigt läsvärd!
Janine
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Mandi Lynn and Bethany Atazadeh nail some well needed advice for authors trying to grow and expand their platform, and as someone that’s planning to expand this summer, this came at the right time. They speak as you’re in a convention session with you, trading advice with each other. And they address the one flaw of social media, despite it’s power to reach billions: it can all go away tomorrow, and if you don’t have your own site, etc, you’re finished.

Thankfully, it’s no
Holly Davis
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a must-read for writers looking to build and grow their online presence which will equate to creating superfans and selling your book. They break down specific strategies on a variety of social media platforms. I wish I had this book when I first started writing!
Cassie Kelley
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this second installment of the ‘Marketing for Authors’ series, Mandi Lynn and Bethany Atazadeh build on the foundations laid by the first book. With evidence of their charming personalities speaking through their words, it is as if we are all sitting together and having a conversation.

This time, the focus is on building an author website and social media, specifically how to grow your author platform. With special care given to YouTube and Pinterest, this book offers great advice to writers
Elen Chase
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I knew I was going to buy this book right after I finished reading "How your book sells itself".
Mandi Lynn and Bethany Atazadeh are two successful authors who speak from their own experiences and approach marketing differently.
The main author of this second book is Mandi and I can tell she is very knowledgable about SEO, websites, newsletters and search-based tools. This book made me rethink completely my author platform and taught me so many things! I recommend this series to all my fellow st
Heather Kirchhoff
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grow Your Author Platform has a lot of helpful information in it. I'm definitely going to reference back to it when I need to. Check out this series.
Martin Marquez
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has some great advice by Mandy and Bethany. I hope to build my author platform with their books.
Beverly Owens
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Know how to grow

If you are struggling with how to market not only your books but yourself as an author, this book was written with you in mind.
Mary Gambutti
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great information. Helped me start with several soc media.
Jane Ridgewood
Sidnie
Jun 14, 2019
Vi
R. Pursell
rated it did not like it
May 29, 2019
Oct 06, 2019
H.J. Stack
Aug 08, 2019
Bethany Atazadeh
May 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
E. Kathryn

• Rapid Release: How to Write & Publish Fast For Profit
  • The Word of Promise Complete Audio Bible: NKJV
  • The Confident Corgi
  • The Little Book of Self-Editing for Writers
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Write Through Depression
  • Black President: The World Will Never Be the Same
  • The Pit and the Pendulum
  • The Fall of the House of Usher and Other Tales
  • Land i datid
  • Penny's Puppy Pack for Writers
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted, #2.5)
  • That Feeling When You Know You're Doomed: Stories
  • City of Shadows
Mandi Lynn published her first novel when she was seventeen. The author of Essence, I am Mercy and She’s Not Here, Mandi spends her days continuing to write and creating YouTube videos to help other writers achieve their dreams of seeing their books published. Mandi is the owner of Stone Ridge Books, a company that works to help authors bring their books to life through cover design and digital bo ...more

Marketing for Authors (2 books)
  • How Your Book Sells Itself (Marketing for Authors, #1)