Start by marking “Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)” as Want to Read:

(Marketing for Authors #2)

How do I get my book discovered? Its a question every writer asks, whether its their first book, tenth book, or if the book still needs to be published.

Every year the amount of books published grows exponentially and your story only gets lost in the shuffle. You know you should be marketing, so you start a website, maybe a newsletter or blog, but youre really just talking
Published May 28th 2019 by Stone Ridge Books

To ask other readers questions about Grow Your Author Platform, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grow Your Author Platform

Start your review of Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)
Timi V
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books that I've read about marketing, and in just the right moment to help me out. It is a fast read, just a few hours, on the point and full of useful information about building your platforms. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about creating a growing platform, not just for authors, it has helpful information for everyone. I had to underline almost the entire book, so many good examples are there.
Sofie Schander
Jun 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Tydligen så är detta bok 2 i en serie. Riktigt lärorik, lättläst och nu väntar jag med spänning på bok 3. Det ämne som jag tyckte togs upp mest i den här boken var att skapa en mail-lista och skicka ut information till dina följare.

Riktigt läsvärd!
Janine
Once again, Mandi Lynn and Bethany Atazadeh nail some well needed advice for authors trying to grow and expand their platform, and as someone thats planning to expand this summer, this came at the right time. They speak as youre in a convention session with you, trading advice with each other. And they address the one flaw of social media, despite its power to reach billions: it can all go away tomorrow, and if you dont have your own site, etc, youre finished.

Thankfully, its not that hard to get
Holly Davis
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a must-read for writers looking to build and grow their online presence which will equate to creating superfans and selling your book. They break down specific strategies on a variety of social media platforms. I wish I had this book when I first started writing!
Cassie Kelley
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this second installment of the Marketing for Authors series, Mandi Lynn and Bethany Atazadeh build on the foundations laid by the first book. With evidence of their charming personalities speaking through their words, it is as if we are all sitting together and having a conversation.

This time, the focus is on building an author website and social media, specifically how to grow your author platform. With special care given to YouTube and Pinterest, this book offers great advice to writers
Emma Couette
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
So my true rating is like a 4.3, as I thought it was better than book 1 of the series, but not a 5/5. This book definitely offers some advice that i've never heard of and expands on the principles of book one, "How Your Book Sells Itself". I have already implemented some of Lynn's strategies on my website. For example her advice to have a contact form instead of offering your email to avoid spam bots finding you. I am also considering upgrading my pinterest to a business account and starting to ...more
Elen Chase
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I knew I was going to buy this book right after I finished reading "How your book sells itself".
Mandi Lynn and Bethany Atazadeh are two successful authors who speak from their own experiences and approach marketing differently.
The main author of this second book is Mandi and I can tell she is very knowledgable about SEO, websites, newsletters and search-based tools. This book made me rethink completely my author platform and taught me so many things! I recommend this series to all my fellow
Amanda Ebner
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fairly informative
Heather Kirchhoff
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grow Your Author Platform has a lot of helpful information in it. I'm definitely going to reference back to it when I need to. Check out this series.
Martin A.
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has some great advice by Mandy and Bethany. I hope to build my author platform with their books.
Kimberly Swartz
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indiecember-2019
Full of valuable information that I will take to heart when I grow my platform.
Beverly Owens
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Know how to grow

If you are struggling with how to market not only your books but yourself as an author, this book was written with you in mind.
Mary Gambutti
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great information. Helped me start with several soc media.
Jane Ridgewood
Jul 04, 2019
Monique  Diplock
Sep 05, 2019
Myna
Dec 19, 2019
Mandi Lynn
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ana Guerra
Jun 14, 2019
Vi
Sep 23, 2019
R. Pursell
rated it did not like it
May 29, 2019
Brittany Wang
Oct 22, 2019
T. Beasley
Dec 17, 2019
Sydney
Sep 23, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Multiple issues with this book 2 20 May 23, 2019 10:50AM

• The Stolen Kingdom (The Stolen Kingdom #1)
  • The Jinni Key: A Little Mermaid Retelling (The Stolen Kingdom Series Book 2)
  • Save the Cat! Writes a Novel
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted, #3)
  • Inner Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga, #2)
  • Happily Ever Afters: A Reimagining of Snow White and Rose Red (The Four Kingdoms, #2.5)
  • 100 Days of Sunlight
  • Hustling Hard For A Happily Ever After: …and how I made my dreams a reality one mantra at a time...
  • Rapid Release: How to Write & Publish Fast For Profit
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • Dear Writer, Are You In Burnout? (QuitBooks for Writers Book 2)
  • Dear Writer, You Need to Quit
  • The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • Writing and Releasing Rapidly
  • Dark Ocean Princess (The Cursed Seas Collection)
  • Character Reactions from Head to Toe
Mandi Lynn published her first novel when she was seventeen. The author of Essence, I am Mercy and Shes Not Here, Mandi spends her days continuing to write and creating YouTube videos to help other writers achieve their dreams of seeing their books published. Mandi is the owner of Stone Ridge Books, a company that works to help authors bring their books to life through cover design and digital ...more

Marketing for Authors (2 books)
  • How Your Book Sells Itself (Marketing for Authors, #1)

News & Interviews