Start by marking “Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring (Greek Island Brides #3)” as Want to Read:
Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring (Greek Island Brides #3)

Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring

(Greek Island Brides #3)

A convenient engagement…

An inconvenient attraction!

Published September 1st 2019 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring

Start your review of Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring (Greek Island Brides #3)
Jypsy
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you Prism and the author for a complimentary copy. All opinions expressed are my own.

Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring
Greek Island Brides Series
By: Jennifer Faye

*REVIEW* 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Wearing The Greek Millionaire's Ring is a happy and sad story of fake love turning into something real. Stasia is a young widow of two years. She made me feel so sad. Fortunately, she ends up taking a Mediterranean cruise. Stasia desperately needs something good in her life. On the cruise, she bumps into her broth
Janet
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, what can I say about this amazing book! A truly stunning tale of such deep love and passion and so very sweet! I absolutely loved it! In Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring our heroine, Stasia is mistaken for the dashingly handsome Hero and Millionaire, Roberto's fiance. However, he asks her to keep up the charade so his family will think he has found the one and will stop trying to hook him up! Well, unbeknownst to him, the beautiful Stasia does become the one!

This was such a well-wri
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Prism Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Fake it until its real...
Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring by Jennifer Faye is a pretty funny book. I love the way that the chapters were days and places where the cruise took them. I thought that was pretty cool and very unique. Loving the way that Stasia and Roberto got "together."
Stasia Marinakos
Stasia Marinakos is a widow with a very protecti
Olivia
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-reviews
WEARING THE GREEK MILLIONAIRE'S RING is a fake-relationship-turned-real story set on a Mediterranean cruise. Stasia is a widow, her husband Lukos died a couple years earlier of cancer, setting her life in a tailspin. Now, trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life and how she will find her own path, her brother has given her tickets for an extended cruise to allow her to think it over.

When she gets on the cruise, she is surprised to see her brother's rumored-playboy friend and busin
Hallie Szott
Summer may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late for a Mediterranean adventure. Join Stasi and Roberto in Jennifer Faye’s latest novel, Wearing the Greek Millionaire’s Ring, for a story of starting over, a mistaken engagement, and a whole lot of romance.

Widow Stasi Marinakos ends up on a Mediterranean cruise, figuring out how to move forward with her life after losing her husband. When she runs into Roberto Carrass, a Greek tycoon on the cruise for a family wedding and in desp
Shelly Itkin
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stasia Marinakos is finally taken a step she never dreamed of. She had wanted to take a cruise to Greece but when Lukos died it seemed like so had her life. They were so happy and suddenly Lukos was diagnosed with cancer and died shortly after. Thanks to her brother Zander he had insisted that it was almost two years since his passing and she needed to go on with her life.

Reluctant at first, she agreed to his birthday gift of a cruise and so she accepted. What she was totally unprepared for was
Amy
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye does it again in her third installment from her Greek Island Brides series, Wearing the Greek Millionaire's Ring. I have really enjoyed this series and this one does not disappoint. I loved Stasia and Roberto together on the beautiful Mediterranean cruise. Their chemistry was evident long before they knew it. I believe this one is my favorite of the series to date.

I give Wearing the Greek Millionaire’s Ring a well deserved five plus stars. I highly recommend this book, as well as,
Lori
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love being in the blogging world because I see new new authors every day and on every tour.
Each new author I read always has something special and this one is no exception. When I seen this title I knew I wanted to read it and I wasn't disappointed!! I loved it and I even snickered in some places of the book. It's truly delightful!!
It's a very laid back and easy read if u want to change your reading for something fun!
What I wouldnt give to go on a cruise and through this book I was able to. T
Harlie Williams
I will be frank with this review. Don’t worry, it’s a good one but there was a character that I particularly didn’t like at all. Unfortunately, it’s Roberto’s grandmother. One of the reasons I picked up this book is because I read the other two which I loved. Secondly, one of my favorite movies is My Big Fat Greek Wedding. So with that, I went into the book thinking MBFGW trope with his family. The grandmother just grated on my nerves. I thought that she was a bit too pushy, judgmental towards t ...more
Gale
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve often thought of the old saying: Poor little rich kid. Once you read this story, it will become obvious that most often everyone has the same types of problems and even those we think “have it all” struggle with some deep hurts and dark issues.

What a story! WtGMR is the last in a trilogy and I’ve been looking forward to book three since I read the first story. Stasia Marinakos is sister to Xander (whom we met in book one) and she played a part in tha story that you need to read because you
Mona
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The last book in The Greek Island Brides. A little lost after she lost her husband...Stasia Marinakos has plans to work with her brother whom she loves very much. The last thing she wants to do is go on a Mediterranean cruise, but her brother insists. She gives in and is shocked to see Roberto Carrass who works with her brother. Is it a coincidence or did her brother do something sneaky behind her back?
Well whatever it is she doesn’t have time for it. She’s setting her plans in order. What she w
Pam Lowery
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to finish the Greek Island Bride Series! Widow Stasia Marinakos is finally ready to "get on with her life" after the death of her husband and find a career that fits her. Her brother has given her a 2 week cruise to rest and relax. Also on the cruise is Xander's business partner Roberto Carrass, on a family cruise and he wants to be anywhere else because his beloved Grandmother has invited several women in the cruise as possible girlfriend/future wife for him. Stasia stops him first a ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is another sweet and touching story in the Greek Island Brides series and one in which Prince Charming is a little tarnished.
Stacia Marinakos, sister of one of the grooms in a previous story, has been a widow for two years. Still sad and not sure what she wants to do the rest of her life, is not happy when her brother gifts her a cruise . Roberto Carrass works with Stacia’s brother. His cousin is getting married and the family has booked the same cruise. A workaholic, this confirmed bachelo
Lynn Brooks
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
WEARING THE GREEK MILLIONAIRE'S RING is book three in Jennifer Faye's Greek Island Brides series and centers around a widow trying to find herself again and a Greek tycoon in a combination fake engagement, second chance on love and best friend's sister story.

Stasia is trying to find enjoyment in life again after losing the love of her life young. Her brother sends her on a Mediterranean cruise never expecting her to begin a fling with his best friend

Roberto just wants to be able to live his life
Lenoire
Two years after her husband's death, Stasia Marinakos is trying to learn to enjoy life again. She decides to take an extended vacation for her birthday on a Mediterranean cruise. She crosses path her childhood friend, Roberto Carrass. Stasia is excited for the familiar face until she is mistaken for his fiancée. Roberto and Stasia agree to continue the charade to stop his family matchmaking. However, they both feel their attraction growing but, what will happen to their budding romance when the ...more
Penney
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
About the book! In this Greek Island Brides story, widow Stasia Marinakos is learning to enjoy life again aboard a Mediterranean cruise. Her chemistry with gorgeous Greek tycoon, Roberto Carrass, is a pleasant surprise - until she’s mistaken for his fiancée! Nevertheless, the guarded bachelor asks Stasia to continue the charade to stop his family matchmaking. As their attraction grows, their fake romance feels ever more real…but what will happen when the vacation ends?

I absolutely loved this boo
Lori R
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great fake relationship turned fake engagement story set on a beautiful cruise through Greece and Italy. I liked Stasia Marinakos, who is starting her life over after her husband died two years ago from cancer. She is smart, loving, and beautiful.

Then there is Roberto Carrass, who works with Stasia's brother, Xander. He is known to be a playboy who will never settle down because he does not believe in love and happily ever after. This story is heartwarming, fun, and romantic. It made m
Janice Sisemore
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wearing the Greek Millionaire’s Ring

I enjoyed this book a lot. I loved the setting of the book. They are on a cruise. Stasia’s brother buys her a ticket to go on a cruise to get away. When she gets on the boat she sees Roberto who knows her brother. She is being set up ?

Roberto family is on the cruise for a wedding they are going to. His grandmother likes to be a matchmaker.

I loved how instead of chapters there is Day one , Day two, etc. It was interesting to know which day of the cruise they
Denise Stout
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stasia, widowed young, is enjoying life again, and her brother gifts her a cruise. She unexpectedly runs into his business partner on the ship and they hang out. When Roberto's family tries to set him up with women, Stasia agrees to be his fake girlfriend, then fiancee`. But the stakes are high when they see each other in a different light as they enjoy each other's company while exploring sites around the Mediterranean. He's a confirmed bachelor, and she wants more from life. With obstacles in ...more
Robyn
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Faye is a fantastic author and storyteller. I love her books, and this one is no exception. The story of Stasia and Roberto is engaging. They both have things to prove to their families, and to themselves. Stasia and Roberto are strong people, who won't let others make decisions for them. I love their growth and maturity. If you know what you want in life, go for it. You may make mistakes along the way, but in the end you know it was your choice. This is heartwarming feel good story, an ...more
Dawn
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Could falling in love with your brother's best friend be a better romance storyline? The answer is yes! Make your heroine a young widow who's looking for her future path; make your hero a workaholic who's trying to avoid his grandmother's matchmaking ways; and, put them both on a Mediterranean cruise. Jennifer Faye has ended her Greek Islands Brides trilogy with a winner!
I read an advanced copy of this book
Judy
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in a trilogy but can be read as a stand alone. I encourage you to read the other books though because they are great. Stasia and Roberto find themselves on a Greek cruise. He is her brother's business partner. Many other reviewers have already described the storyline so I will only add that the descriptions of all the ports of call make you feel like booking a cruise. Jennifer Faye can describe an area and you think you are right there. Great book!
Nancy Reynolds
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another sweet and easy read. As with all of Jennifer Faye's books, I get caught up in the story from the first page and feel like I'm making friends with the characters as I turn the pages. I truly enjoyed both Stasia and Roberto and their friendship. I particularly liked Stasia as she's forging ahead with her life after having lost her husband to cancer two years earlier. A lovely HEA story.
Tonya Lucas
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How could Stasia Marinakos ever know that fulfilling her late husband’s last wishes be her saving grace?
After finally settling all Lukas’s affairs after his passing, only one obstacle remained, going on the Mediterranean cruise her husband had purchased before his passing.
It will take courage striking out on her own and trying to enjoy life again.
Roberto Carrass just might be her saving grace she never expected to find.
Accidentally mistaken as Roberto’s fiancee, Roberto talks Stasia Into keepin
Linda Rimer-Como
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series and a truly delightful story. The characters are strong yet have doubts and insecurities. The story line draws you in from the start as you follow Stasia and Roberto as they fall in love. Enjoyed this book very much, you do not want to miss this one.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book; all opinions expressed are my own.
Peggy Clayton
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an author that any book that she writes it is just so good. This was a romance that had me at the first page all the way to the end. I read this one in one sitting as I didn't want to stop. Jennifer hit a grand slam with this!
Nancy Jones
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
I enjoyed it.
Gretchen M
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
A very nice story with a satisfying ending, I will read more Jennifer Faye books.
Debra
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WEARING THE GREEK MILLIONAIRE’S RING is an enjoyable and well written read. This book, I took on vacation to the beach but I felt like I was really cruising the Mediterranean with Roberto and Stasia, the main characters. They started out in a pretend engagement but soon had me rooting for them to fall in love. Another great book by Ms. Faye, I highly recommend.
Kate Vale
One of the Greek Island Brides, in which Stasia Marinakos is still trying to figure out what to do with her life following her husband's death from cancer. Her brother has offered her a position in his real estate business, but ho hum, not what Stasia wants. So, she reluctantly agrees to take a Mediterranean cruise, only to bump into her brother's partner, who's on the same ship in advance of attending a family wedding.

To keep his matchmaking grandmother had arm's length, she agrees to pretend t

• Falling for the Secret Princess
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Redeemed by Her Innocence
  • Keeping Her Close (A Pacific Cove Romance #3)
  • Falling for Her Bodyguard (Grace Note Records #4)
  • A Cowboy's Secret (The McGavin Brothers Book 16)
  • A Royal Christmas Wish: An enchanting Christmas romance from Hallmark Publishing
  • The Firefighter's Thanksgiving Wish (Butterfly Harbor #7)
  • The Wife Finder (The Billionaires of Silicon Forest, #1)
  • Colton's Covert Baby (The Coltons of Roaring Springs)
  • One Night in Provence (Destination Brides #3)
  • Hall-O-Ween!
  • Security Risk (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #2)
  • A Mrs. Miracle Christmas
  • Summer on Moonlight Bay / Then There Was You
  • Mine Until Moonrise (Lost Harbor, Alaska, #1)
  • A Husband She Couldn't Forget (The Bravos of Valentine Bay)
Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award, named a TOP PICK author, and been nominated for numerous awards. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats.

Jennifer loves to hear from readers—you ca

Greek Island Brides (3 books)
  • Carrying the Greek Tycoon's Baby (Greek Island Brides #1)
  • Claiming the Drakos Heir (Greek Island Brides #2)