Start by marking “No Perfect Hero” as Want to Read:
No Perfect Hero

No Perfect Hero

Bossy. Heart of stone. Snarly mess next door.
Send help before I'm prick-matized...

My next big mistake has a name.
Warren Ford. Best kept secret in this weird little town.
An alpha's alpha. Spartan abs. Too blunt for everybody's good.
Moody, broody, mysterious, and totally up in my business.

I thought Heart's Edge would be safe.
No two timing exes. No pink slips. No hulking, lou
Published April 3rd 2019 by Ice Lips Press (first published April 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about No Perfect Hero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Perfect Hero

Princess under cover
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: debra johnson
3.5 stars rounded up. This was a good read after some misses with contemporary romances. Believable, multi-dimensional characters.

Steam was pretty steamy.

Liked that the alpha H didn't screw everything that moved. He's a loner who doesn't think about sex every other second of the day, which allows us to get to know him as a human being instead of just a raging hard-on (as in most of the alpha H's out there in these novels).

The 1.5 star off was because the plot really didn't keep my attention ver
Nicole Snow
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
No Perfect Hero Banner

Get prick-matized and discover the hero underneath this badass! No Perfect Hero is LIVE! Thanks to all my Goodreads friends for the amazing support for this book.

Get your copy below! FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

➜ AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2ViP2ah

➜ AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2CVnwZw

Bossy. Heart of stone. Snarly mess next door.
Send help before I'm prick-matized...

My next big mistake has a name.
Warren Ford. Best kept secret in this weird little town.
An alpha's alpha. Spartan abs. Too blunt for everyb
Carmen Rae
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I really am struggling to review this book. From the first time I read the blurb I wanted to read it so when I was trying to figure out what to read next and this popped up on KU I thought it was a no brainer. Only it wasn't.

I am in a kinda book slump and nothing is really grabbing me since life is soo hectic. But I pushed on and kept trying to get invested because the story was good and I wanted to know what happened I just had to force myself to keep reading.

Then I got to about the 65% mark a
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I am a HUGE fan of Nicole Snow and love all of her alpha, sexy, broody men. She makes them just the right mix of alpha and heart and that my dears is what makes all the difference. Warren is definitely high on the broody scale, but so is his heart.

Characters:
Warren- military hero that returned home for "a case". The town just does not realize his case is about one of their own and what really happened in his sister's death years back and this case is personal.

Haley- pr
Kristen
Apr 20, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Slow, blah blah feel, DNF

I was initially curious from the cover and the description sounded alright enough that I wanted to give this book a try. It started off a bit of a drag, but I kept trying to stick with it. I got up to 25% and returned it (Thank goodness I have Kindle Unlimited!). And let me tell you, I hate like HATE not finishing a book because I’m such a nosy person and want to know how they wrap up.
But I just couldn’t find the desire to stick with this one. It’s a longer book, so ev
Nova
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily reviewing a copy of the ARC. This was a simply fantastic read from start to finish and what I am hoping is the start of a new series.

Hayley is off to start a new life for herself in the windy city after catching her Fiancé and best friend cheating on her in the fitting room whilst she was trying on her wedding dress, she loses her job and her artwork gallery all in one day, so what else could go wrong you ask well try the car breaking down in a little town with her and her niec
Lynn Thinking out loud
This is a new series by Nicole Snow. I think Warren and Haley was a perfect start. I see great things happening with this series. I can't wait to see who get's their girl next.
Sharon
Here are some of my thoughts:
• This is really sweet. I like that there is depth to these characters. I thought it was going to be a simple, sugary book, but it was nice to see Hailey be realistically concerned and upset with her job, love life, and just generally being lost and frustrated at life. And it was also nice to learn about Warren’s past and him learning to move on. I felt so bad for both of them. They both have had shitty, sad things happen in their lives but I am glad to see them lear
Elysian Fields
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Bossy, snarky, sassy, passionate and heartfelt; these are just some of the words that came to mind while reading this story. Its packed full with action, romance, twists and enough push and pull to have any reader cheering for more.

…and yes you will be “prick-matized!”

This is the story of Warren and Haley. Warren is a moody man, an alpha if course, who says it like he means it (he has the best lines). He's everything you want him to be, but he's also so much more. I loved his behavio
Amanda Dubuque
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Warren and Haley's story. These two make a perfect couple because they compliment each other perfectly. Warren is arrogant and rude and Haley is sassy and cute but she drives Warren crazy. I loved everything about this book, it was a lot of fun to read.

Heather andrews
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warren is just a gentleman with his words of romance, “you on the pill or something, or do I break out a da*n rubber ?” Warren just has no patience, “darlin', please. I've spent the last eight hours watching you prance around in the hottest effing dress I've ever seen you wear. Excuse me for the hurry.” I liked this book, I loved Warren.
Teresa Lara
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Warren and Hays amazing broken intense emotional beautiful twists love story who's next more
Ermani
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku
I liked this love story and the H&h. I genuinely liked seeing them fall in love and wanted their hea. The love scenes were great. There were a few things surrounding the mystery aspect that the characters thought, did or said where I was like, hold up, utilize some common sense and/or think for a second.

Such as....Spoilers beyond this point.....turn back.

Why stay somewhere you are told is dangerous with your niece when you could just take her back to your sisters and resume your move later?
Rochelle
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review. This book was great. I loved it. It is the story of Warren and Hayley. Both have some issues in their past that drive how they are right now. This story keeps you on the edge of your seat. There are some twists and turns that will keep you guessing and just when you have it figured out, you realize that you were wrong. This book had it all - action, suspense and plenty of heat. This is not the first book of Nicole's that I hav ...more
Justadele
Apr 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF
Xerxia
Apr 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Not a bad read. A little formulaic, a little predictable and a little bit eye-rolly during the climactic scenes but with a great, feisty heroine and a gruff, damaged hero who eventually figures it out.

Edited to add: this came across my dash again today and even though I read it less than 3 weeks ago, I barely remember it. Not the best recommendation...
Caroline F
This was a compelling read - full of fiery attraction, bone-deep grief, and suspense.

"It's been a long damn time since I had an immediate reaction this explosive to a woman just at the sight of her."

Warren Ford is back home on a personal mission. He's secretive, gruff, and anti-social. When a beautiful intruder mistakenly trespasses on his privacy, he attacks without thought. Instead of an enemy, he encounters a gutsy whirlwind of a woman who makes him feel more alive than he's been in years.

"
Linda Reads
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One HOT enemies-to-lovers story with intrigue
Haley’s lost everything: her job, her hobby, her best friend and her fiancé both of whom she found together doing the dirty at her bridal fitting! While her sister and brother in law are away, she and her niece, Tara go on a road trip so Haley can get her head around her new normal only to have the borrowed classic mustang plunk out in Heart’s Edge, a small quaint town. Fortunately, it dies right near Charming Inn where she and Tara get lodging.
The m
Sharon
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This combines a mystery and a “frenemy” romance between a damsel in distress and a bounty hunter!

The witty repartee made me laugh and the steamy encounters made me jealous. Lol.

What was charming, though, had to be witnessing the bounty hunter slowly, inevitably and happily realize what he’d been missing until he found the damsel.

And for the damsel, she wasn’t some simpering fragile flower. Nope. Not. At. All. She was frickin hilarious, smart and realistic... and a great aunty to her niece.

The
Michelle Krystel
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. Warren has definitely had a, hard life and so had Hailey. I loved how Hailey didn't back down though even when Warren became a real pain lol. I would like to say they compliment each other. Now I hope doc and Blake have story coming soon.
Sara Oxton
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No Perfect Hero by Nicole Snow a five-star read that is just perfect. Warren and Hayley are like magic on a page, the chemistry is so strong you can taste it!! Both have their own ways and foibles but they both have such strengths as well. You will be sucked in from the first page and be upset when its at the last.
Treasa
So HOTT!!!
Exciting and dripping hot chemistry. Unpredictable twists with a perfect amount of suspense that keep you needing to turn the pages! A thrilling must read!
LORRIE
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was fantastic. Warren was a strong and sexy grizzly bear. Haley was a sexy spitfire. The overcame disagreements, mysteries and problems to find happiness
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG i loved Haley and Warren story. Once I started this story I didn't want to put it down but like all good story they come to an end. There story has so much danger, suspense, twists omg steamy hot sex scenes, Holy shite batman there was chemistry explosive. Want to no more well you have to ONE-CLICK NOW to read there story in full. I voluntarily read an advanced copy, Loved it Nicole

Purchase Link:Free in Kindle Unlimited! → https://amzn.to/2FKPl7i
Crystal
Title: No Perfect Hero
Author: Nicole Snow
Genre: Contemporary Dramatic Romance
Publication Date: 4/3/2019
**RECEIVED ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**
Nicole Snow makes a living writing books with alpha men and women who are fragile but a core of steel. I mean they have to be strong to handle the men they fall for within these pages. Snow's stories are dramatic but she adds wit, tenderness, heart, humor, cloudiness, and sun. She writes with an easiness so the story flows and you don't get bored or annoyed.
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
I'm left in a blissful afterglow that's got me grinning like an idiot! Full Review to Come❤ ...more
Renee
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing

My next big mistake has a name. Warren Ford. Best kept secret in this weird little town. An alpha's alpha. Spartan abs. Too blunt for everybody's good. Moody, broddy, mysterious, and totally up in my business. I thought Heart's Edge would be safe. No two timing exes. No pink slips. No hulking, loud, inked up . OH Right. Leave it to a bad butt to bring the drama piping hot. Then he goes and saves a cat
Lisa Menor
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

Nothing seems to be going as planned for Haley. She definitely needs a change in her life. Her way out? Road trip with her bff, and in Haley's case, that's her 10 year old niece Tara. FYI-10 year old nieces won't stab you in the back. Haley is ready to start over in another state far away from her past. With her road trip cut short, due to unforeseen circumstances, Haley finds herself in the small, quaint town of Heart's Edge. With a na
Raecharmed
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Haley discovers her best and her fiancé in bed together she decides that she needs a fresh start. She packs their things and her and her niece head off on a road trip without any real thought as to where they would land. However when her car broke down in Heart's Edge its where she decided for them to stay. Warren is Haley's next door neighbor and he finally comes home from overseas and is dealing with losing his sister. He decides to investigate because he believes her death was intentiona ...more
Dora
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

OMG, this was an amazing and entertaining read with some suspense, murder, but a beautiful love story. The book maybe fiction, but the storyline can be related to true-life situations and you will want to keep reading to find out what happened. Warren Ford, the mysterious reclusive next door neighbor, is all alpha, handsome, sexy, broody, surly, authoritative, presumptuous, rude, but he does have a soft heart and is overprotective. Haley
Nicole Snow is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She found her love of writing by hashing out love scenes on lunch breaks and plotting her great escape from boardrooms. Her work roared onto the indie romance scene in 2014 with her Grizzlies MC series.

Since then Snow aims for the very best in growly, heart-of-gold alpha heroes, unbelievable suspense, and swoon storms aplenty.

C