Start by marking “The Map of My Heart” as Want to Read:

** Book #2 in the Foreign Hearts Duet! **

Hawaii. San Francisco.
And now we're back in Detroit.
Both of us face turning points in our lives, and familiar territory opens old wounds we can no longer avoid.

Niklas has a shot at rejoining the Red Wings, but at what price?
I left Detroit after putting off my own dreams for too long. Does a commitment to Niklas mean I'll have to se
Published April 15th 2019 by Rebecca Hunter

To ask other readers questions about The Map of My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Map of My Heart

Start your review of The Map of My Heart
Rochelle
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was book two in the story of Caroline and Niklas. You come into this book where they are at a happy place in their relationship but there will be some obstacles that will pop up that they will have to overcome if they want to be able get their HEA. You will not be disappointed when you finish this book.
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Rebecca Hunter; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Map Of The Heart is the continuation Niklas and Caroline's journey. It follows the two lovers as they finish their summer journey together and have to figure out how and if they can combine their lives. I fell in love with Niklas and Caroline’s characters in their first book when Caroline visited Stockholm and met the brooding Niklas. I swooned hard in the short story that followed them on their summer journey and the conclusion of their journey was heartwarming.

In this book the Rebecca took us
JMV
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: author-review
Received from the author for a honest review. As the summer comes to an end Caroline has to decide if she and Niklas will continue or go their separate ways. Caroline knows she doesn’t want it to end but is she ready to give up her dreams again. And is Niklas willing to suffer for Caroline? Niklas and Caroline try to figure out life now that they are back in Detroit. But soon they must make a decision.
A good story. A lot of simple back and forth. And a little draw out at times. But enjoyed the c
Caroline Jackson
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 out of 5 stars!
To continue off from my review of book 1, where I didn’t feel as connected to the characters as I would have liked, I feel this book brings it right around and closes off the series perfectly. Caroline and Niklas’ relationship and the way it was told... AH! The traveling was a good part of this book, and I also really liked that related to a lot of people, with having second guesses and dreams they would like to see come true. Good job in coming full circle and I’m looking for
Zoa Short
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed these books immensely so far. They are super refreshing and different from most other books out there.
It doesn't focus on a crazy love triangle or intense villain. Instead it takes us through the struggles most couples face during the start of serious relationships daily - doubts, bad communication, intimacy, anger. We get to see the characters face all these and how they work through it together. Very well done, and a very enjoyable series so far.
Maja
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book about Niklas and Caroline. I loved the first person point of view of the story, this is a deal breaker for me. Their relationships has ups and downs but it's a good realtionship. The story's really good.

Tanya
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this is a delightful tale about love and where it may take you. it may be an easy journey or it may be hard. see where you will be taken

Cali Jewel
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Highly entertaining, heartwarming and action packed journey filled with witty and engaging charters, heart racing twists and thrilling passion. An exciting read from beginning to end and so hard to put down.
Wioletta
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Second book about Caroline and Niklas.
I did like this one much better than first.
The struggles of relationship and ending of the book was well written.
Loved it.
Rebecca Hunter
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
description

Part 2 in the Foreign Hearts Duet is coming April 15!

Add both books in the duet to your TRB list today:

What the Heart Wants

• Top Secret
  • Repeat
  • My Kind Of Perfect
  • Jules
  • Making Up (London Celebrities, #3)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Just Between Us
  • Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
  • Bad For Business (Mixing Business With Pleasure #2)
  • Conversion (Conversion, #1)
  • Still Brazen (Brazen Duet)
  • Dare You To Love Me (NOLA Heart, #3)
  • No Perfect Hero (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #1)
  • Man in Queue (Enigma #15)
  • Providence (Providence, #1)
  • Merciless King (Lawless Kings, #5)
  • New Orleans Rush (Showmen, #1)
  • Petal Plucker (The Flower Shop Sisters #1)
"The characters are likable and believable, and the sexual chemistry is intense. For those looking for a quick, smoking-hot read, this latest from Hunter will be sure to set them on fire while still embracing a romantic, feel-good vibe." - from Library Journal's starred review of Best Laid Plans

"Hunter has written her protagonists with great depth, carefully revealing how their pasts have shaped t

News & Interviews