Start by marking “Dating Roulette” as Want to Read:

Releasing July 9th

Bexley

Seven Dates.
Seven chances to win my heart.
It’s not hard –
Don’t put ketchup on your eggs.
Don’t wear tasseled loafers.
For the love of all that’s Holy, don’t ogle the waitress.
See? Simple…
Yet no one can get it right.

Tristan

Dating Roulette.
It’s Bexley’s game.
Correction - it’s her life.
A constant rotation of dates.
You might get one; you might get seve
ebook
Published (first published July 9th 2019)

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jul 09, 2019
    Enter to win one of three autographed copies of this sweet, sexy, summer romance read!
    Tristan and Bexley's journey from friends to lovers will leave

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 1192 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jul 08 - Aug 05, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Dating Roulette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating Roulette

Melissa B
    D.Kelly made me fall head over heels in love with love! This book had me captivated from the very first page to the very last and seduced by the characters that I couldn't put it down if I tried (I didn't even try)! This book was sweet, sexy, romantic and emotional. Tristan and Bexley have been friends since high school but realizing that maybe, just maybe there was something more between them. This book had me laughing, crying and swooning for the friendship, bond, and relationship these two ch ...more
    Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
    Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Romance at its finest *le sigh*

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
    This story is one of most romantic I have read in a long time! Tristan and Bexley from first meet were instant friends and became inseparable! What Bexley didn’t see was that Tristan was more than her best friend but he was someone waiting for his chance to show her just how amazing love with him could be! He knows all of her idiosyncrasies but can he be the one to finally win her heart or lose everything including their friendship!

I absolutely loved how much Tristan loved Bex! He knew what he
    Brooke
    Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved this book! I thought the concept was simple and straightforward - guys have to make it to the 7th date before Bexley would make it official. Her best friend, Tristan has waited on the sidelines for a decade and decided that now would be the right time (after making Bex promise to go on all 7 dates with her next contestant) to finally pursue his best friend. What makes this story stand out is the emotion the author was able to conjure between Bexley and Tristan. Another thing I loved abou ...more
    Chrissy
    Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: read-in-2019
    4 1/2 Stars

This was my first read of D. Kelly’s and it definitely won’t be my last! Dating Roulette was a brilliant read, and the characters, the writing, everything about this book had me hooked from the very first chapter!

Tristan and Bexley have have been best friends since high-school. Inseparable and each-other’s person since the day Bex looked at Tristan and said “we should be friends” these two have a long history. Tristan has watched as Bex has take
    Rene' Seals
    Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Dating Roulette is a stand-alone contemporary romance by D. Kelly. She has written a fun perspective of the whole best friends to lovers scenario. Don’t roll your eyes….I know that the “best friends to lovers” thing has been done many times before but D. Kelly’s storyline is different from others so don’t judge before you read this. It is HOT outside so, grab a cool beverage and let’s chat about D. Kelly’s Dating Roulette.

Tristan has been waiting on the sidelines for 10 years. Waiting, watching,
    Vickie
    Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This is a wickedly awesome, beautifully written rom com that seem to magically drew you into the story. A story where Tristan and Bexley play a dangerous round of dating roulette agreeing to seven dates. Tristan and Bexley have been friends since high school. They are not just friends but Best Friends they have 10 years of friendship and have been roommates for the last five years.

Tristan has watched Bexley date over the years and he is attuned to her madness as she puts each of her suitors thr
    Mrs Kindle Addict
    Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: favorites
    Massive 5*****

Ahh man this book! It literally gave me all the feels, and I couldn't turn the page fast enough!! It was possibly the most romantic book I have read in a long time! Tristan and Bexley are both such likable characters and their chemistry was great! I loved the whole concept of this book, it was fresh and not quite like others! This will definitely be in my favorites pile...

D. Kelly is a new author to me and I can't wait to read more by her and I do hope there is a second book in thi
    Becky Claxon
    Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved the different take on dating that the author used for Bexley. Bexley has such funny ideas on what makes a guy unacceptable that I had to laugh at times. I loved Tristan and his patience. I don’t think I could have been as patient as him. I think they both subconsciously knew they each had feelings for the other, but was afraid to admit it. Their friendship was just so comfortable. There are a few heartbreaking scenes that brought tears to my eyes. But, for me the sign of a good book is h ...more
    Tanja Kezmic
    Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: omgreads
    I can't even with this book. Talk about swooning from start to finish. These two made me smile so much my face was starting to hurt.

This story was absolutely amazing. From beginning to end you could feel how much they love and care for each other. Every date they had was better than the last. This story pulled me in and didn'tn let go right to the end. It was funny, emotional, hot and steamy but above all it was full of two people who would give up everything to be together.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEN
    Shannon
    Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    D. Kelly is one of my favorite authors and this story did not disappoint. Dating Roulette is a best friends to lovers story. Bexley and Tristan have been best friends and roommates for a long time, before Tristan decides to push Bexley a little in the hopes that they can become more.

I loved watching them try to navigate dating and taking their relationship to the next step. Tristan was so romantic and his love for Bexley really came through in all he did. This story was highly engaging. I read i
    Elaine
    Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    ***MAY CONTAIN A SPOILER!***
    Every time I read one of D. Kelly's books I'm sucked in from the very beginning until the very end!
    Tristan and Bexley have been friends for 10 years, she calls her dating the Dating Roulette, the guy has to make to seven dates before he becomes her forever!
    Tristan has been in love with Bexley for that 10 years but the bro code and all has kept them apart!
    Will Tristan and Bexley come to realize they are each other's forever or will one misunderstanding keep them apart?
    Misti Sonntag
    Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    In high school Bexley saved Tristian. For ten years they have been best friends. Bexley always finds something wrong with anyone she dates. Bexley & Tristian are insanely cute together. Bexley thinks of Tristian as the perfect man. Maybe a little Dating Roulette will show them they are perfect together. Great Read.
    Tina ( As Told By Tina )
    This review was originally posted on As Told By TinaI received this book for free from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.If you are in the mood for something quick, short and an adorable romance then you should pick up Dating Roulette.

Dating Roulette was a cute friends to lovers meets roommates romance. I felt like I was about to get into a reading slump, so this was an easy way to get out of that.

The Story
    B. C. Booklover
    Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I just finished reading my ARC of Dating Roulette and I seriously cannot wipe this goofy smile off my face. Tristan and Bexley are both so likable by themselves but what made the story even more speical is who they became when they were together- sweet, sexy and adorable!

Dee Kelly hooked me as a forever fan with her Illusion Series, but now, with no rockstars in sight, she's done it again. She knows how to create characters that you can't help but fall in love with the further into the story yo
    Three Chicks
    Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.5 Stars
    Review by Jen Skewes

D. Kelly has done it again. There is not one book of hers that I have read and not loved. Her books just get me every time. And Dating Roulette was no different. A friends to lovers romance that will melt your heart!!

Tristan and Bexley have been best friends since high school. We see the moment when they became best friends and then the story takes place more than 10 years later as the two of them are working full time and sharing an apartment. They have both dated o
    Stefanie Kral
    ✯✯5 Amazing Stars!!!✯✯

D. Kelly keeps blowing me away with every new release she has. Dating Roulette is definitely on my favorite read list.

Bexley made Tristan her friend in their sophomore year in high school. It was the best decision she’s ever made. They went to college together and after they graduated they moved in together. He’s the one constant thing in her life.

Bexley’s never had a real relationship before. She has a seven date rule. If a guy shows up and they do one of her no-no’s
    Egle (readingfreakquotes)
    Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Tristan met Bexley years ago, when he was at the darkest and saddest moment in his life. She was the one that put a smile on his face when no one else could. Since then they became inseparable friends and were there for each other in the best and worst of times.

Now Tristan and Bristol share flat together and Bexley is searching for love, for the ONE who would make her laugh like no one else, make her feel butterflies and who could be the reason she smiles. All her life she watched her parents sh
    Ashley Jasper
    Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
    D. Kelly has struck again. Dating Roulette is a fun friends-to-lovers romantic comedy. It was an interesting take on the serial dater and the commitment seeker coming together.

Even though best friends Tristan and Bexley both want a relationship, they go about it in very different ways. Bex has her rules, the non-negotiable things she won't waver on, and her wheel of men that don't quite meet her standards. Whereas Tristan goes about things more organically. All it took was one night with a bit
    Carla
    Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.

Tristan and Bexley story is the perfect best friends to soulmates tale.
    She was stuck in a rut and has been for a while, her dates never lead to anything other than disappointment. She has set this system up where no one can win, because her standards are so high. Her role model is her perfect parent's relationship so there is no way any guy can ever get close to winning.

That i
    Renee
    Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Bexley: Seven Dates. Seven chances to win my heart. It's not hard. Don't put ketchup on you eggs. Don't wear tasseled loafters. For the love of all that's Holy, don't ogle the waitress. See? Simple.....You no one can get it right.
    Tristan: Darting Roulette. It's Bexley's game. Correction- it's her life. A constant rotation of dates. You might get one; you might get seven. No one has ever gotten eight.
    Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2019
    Interesting concept. Dating Roulette is an interesting book. While it was not native star read for me personally, the book was good. I liked the story overall.

The plot was interesting. Girl wants to find the love of her life, but refuses to actually settle down. She finds flaws with every guy she dates, often dumping them before date five. Has the guy she has been looking for been under her nose the entire time?

Bexley is an interesting character. I mean she gets major points just for her name. I
    Cee Cee Houston
    Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
    High school crushes can be devastating when the love is unrequited or worse still, not even recognized. That’s the situation we find Bexley and Tristan in, ten years after they first met at fifteen.
    Tristan is a successful game developer and Bexley is doing well in her job too. They still are roommates even though they had long passed that need. They’re best friends, they laugh and joke. They see each other’s good side and the bad sides. They love each other, but both are hiding they truth from t
    Miranda Knight
    Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A different take on overcoming the dating game and childhood crushes.
    Tristan knew the moment he met Bexley that she would be important in his life. Too bad that she just dumped his best friend and bro code states she's completely off limits. Instead, they strike up a friendship. One that spans throughout the remainder of high school into college and after. Over 10 years worth of friendship where Tristan has watched Bex dispose of guys and dates for frivolous reasons from wearing tassled shoes t
    Jennifer Pierson
    Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Bexley is a girl who is very hard to actually impress when she dates a man. She rarely makes it to 7 dates with any man, as they just can't seem to reach high enough to her standards. Tristan is her very best friend, and her roommate, but he's also been in love with her since they were teenagers, but since she dated his male best friend, she became off limits to him. However, he was given the green light by that male best friend to go for it, but he's worried that it will ruin them, until he can ...more
    Amy  Crull
    Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This is one of my favorites to read. I love a good friend to lovers book and it helps when the couple have such a strong connection like Tristan and Bexley had. I gotta say I love the name Bexley. You don't see it a lot in books but it totally works in this one.
    Tristan and Bexley meet when they are 15. She came into his life when his world was falling down. She was his angel. They bonded quickly even though Tristan wanted more. Their friendship has lasted 10 years and during that time, both hav
    Lindsay
    I absolutely loved this book. I'm such a sucker for the friends to lovers trope and for the roommates trope, that when I got the chance to read this, I couldn't say no.

One of the things that I loved most was how long Bexley and Tristan have been friends. They meet when they were young teenagers and immediately became friends. They'd been through a lot together. Tristan knew Bexley better than anyone. Her philosophy on dating was interesting...No guy had made it past 7 dates. I loved that Trista
    Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
    Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    description
    Heart-warming and oh so sexy…

I love this author's stories. I don't have to read a blurb, or see a cover. I know I will want to devour it. This time I paused though as read. I can’t lie. I did find myself being a little judge-y. Bex had a rhythm to her dates and they all followed the same short-lived pattern. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nothing. But I didn’t understand why it was that way. When she and Tristan started to date, however, all became clear…

I flat out LOVED these two t
    Dimple
    Shelves: 2019-read
    This book was awesome! As a newcomer to D. Kelly's work, I wasn't sure what to expect but they most assuredly delivered something special.

Tristan and Bex have been best friends for ten years. She barged into his life and demanded they be friends and it's best thing they've ever committed to. As best friends, Tristan has had a front row seat to the dating shenanigans Bex has been going through forever. You see she has a rule, seven dates to find Mr. Right...but no one has ever made it that far.
    Alphas Do It Better Book Blog