Start by marking “Pink Bits (Awkward Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Pink Bits (Awkward Book 1)

Pink Bits

(Awkward #1)

Did you know the medical term for a butt crack is intergluteal cleft?

My name is Reagan, and spouting random facts like this one at inopportune moments is my affliction. I’m chronically awkward, socially inept and completely lack a filter. Believe it or not, men do not find these attractive traits.

When my sexy-as-sin neighbour barges into my apartment at the arse crack of
Kindle Edition
Published March 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pink Bits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Bits

DJ Sakata
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-comedy
Favorite Quotes:

Unless your biological mother has changed her mind about removing my testicles with her bare hands. Then she’d be welcome to join us as well.

I’m SOOO sorry but I have to cancel tonight. I’m surfin’ the crimson wave and Mother Nature is being an extra cruel bitch this month. I feel like a slasher film is being enacted inside my uterus.

Bleed out? That’s a little dramatic. You’re going to need stitches, not a funeral director.

My Review:

Reading this delightful book was pure fun, smir
Isabella.R
4 ‘Normal is Overrated’ Stars ⭐

Reagan is incredibly awkward. She truly has no filter nor does she have any sense of appropriate conversation. Although she is quite quirky and loveable she has a tough time meeting men. Not many people get her weirdness.

When her neighbour Rhett turns up unexpectedly on her doorstep naked & hung over and crashes on her couch; a whole lot of crazy unfolds. And here an unexpected friendship begins.

This was a laugh out loud romcom, yet sweet and sexy. Reagan was
Anastasia
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pink Bits is everything I hoped for and more! Reagan’s awkwardness mimicked my own quirks in ways I didn’t think was possible from a fictional character, and I loved her more for it.

This book had me laughing out loud and I found I couldn’t put it down. Do yourself a favour and read this book.
Zoe
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is everything that is amazing, it is sweet, touching and absolutely hillarious. This author has outdone herself once again with this story. I can honestly say that this book will allow you to emmerse yourself with the charecters and you will forget the world around you, Sink yourself into their world.

Reagan is a beautiful but extremely akward girl with no filter and has an enormous love of facts, she spouts fact out at times that others would probably find inappropriate, Reagan wants w
Candi Everett
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: romance
OHMIGOSH!!! I am totally and utterly in love with everything that is Pink Bits!

It has just the right balance of quirky, awkward and fun mixed with a heartfelt and gripping story. I literally COULD NOT PUT THE THING DOWN! I stayed up all night to devour it and I would 100% do it again (in fact I might just do it again).

The characters are well written and you instantly fall in love with them, you will feel so at ease with them that you just casually laugh out loud as you are reading. I honestly l
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Silly but cute

This was great for a short, low angst and funny read. A few times it did get a little too silly for me but I liked these two together.
Michelle Harris
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was utterly fascinated. Not just with the writing, which was spectacular, or the characters, who were perfection but with the facts she spewed out as well. From page one I was captivated by this story. Actually that’s a lie, the cover and title captivated me first. JB has a real hit on her hands with this wonderful story. I wish it were longer but it was perfect just the way it was written. Would definitely recommend!
Colleen
Laugh out loud funny! This is the story of Reagan and Rhett. Reagan is socially awkward and more or less resigned to being alone. One night/early morning, her gorgeous neighbor pounds on the door and stumbled into her apartment and lays down on her couch to take a nap. Yes, he’s hungover and yes, he’s naked. A comedy of errors ensues and Reagan winds up injuring herself. After taking her to the hospital, Rhett spends the week checking up on her and despite his “I don’t do girlfriends attitude,” ...more
Dilek VT
Mar 28, 2019 marked it as not-appealing  ·  review of another edition
Wanna do some grammar corrections to the blurb...

Believe it or not, men do not find these attractive traits. --> Believe it or not, men do not find these traits attractive .
Lisa
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am in love with Reagan and Rhett. Pink Bits made me laugh out loud and sucked me in. Was sad when I finished reading it. Love it.
Amali Rose
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pink Bits is a refreshingly unique, snort-laugh worthy read that I could not put down! Featuring quite possibly the funniest meet cute ever, it's a definite must read.
Stacey Broadbent
Oh my god! This is one of my favourite reads for the year so far! How have I not read any books by this author before??

Pink Bits tells the story of a socially awkward girl named Reagan, who has a knack for saying weird things in the head of the moment. She’s the queen of random facts, and it’s this quirkiness that makes it hard for her to get close to anyone.

Rhett is her sexier than sin neighbour who winds up in her apartment one morning, leaving little to the imagination. The chemistry between
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Pink Bits - J B Heller
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

J B Heller has never let me down with her writing bad Pink Bits just took it to the next level.

Hilariously funny and yet heartwarming at the same time. Reagan was the epitome of weird geek with a touch of the klutzy’s and her off beat sense of humour and out there random facts struck a chord with me, as I’m known for a very similar disability. Trivial brain syndrome I call it.

Rhett was so patient and attentive and the sexual chemistry between him and Reagan was off th
Jessica Jackson
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great and funny read. I loved the characters. Reagan is a hoot. And Rhett and all his masiveness...yum😋

I would definitely recommend this book! You wont be disappointed ❤❤
Sally Marriott
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is awesome, now a favourite. It was such a fun quick read. I love Reagan, I love her awkwardness and random facts. I cannot recommend this book enough. Everyone needs to download now!! Love it!!!
Darlene

This was a sorta okayish book for me, it had its ups and downs.. and some ehh moments like these two have been neighbors for 4 years and not once said hello to one another? But Reagan knows his name and Rhett knows of a quirky neighbor that's it.

But it changes when she's remodeling her apartment at 5 am when Rhett goes over to complain little does he know he's buck naked.. and taking advantage of her AC unit and her couch.. friendship is starting lol they get to know eachother and Reag
Jaime Reynolds
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this story. From page one I was hooked on Reagan. She’s awkward, quirky and wonderful!! I was in tears of laughter every time she opened her mouth and her encounters with Rhett were epic. Their slow burn was worth the wait. This is one story you must read. You will love every second of it and will not want to put it down. I cannot wait to see what she writes next.
Megan
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Reagan is so awkward and loveable you just want to squish her!
This book is well written and you fall in love with Reagan and Rhett so easily.
I devoured this book so quickly as it flows so well. I didn’t want to put it down!
Do yourself a favour and give Pink Bits a go!
~ Cariad ~
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really funny, great little read, I'll be picking up the next in the series, for sure :)
Marguerite (M)
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 5 stars

Did you know the medical term for a butt crack is intergluteal cleft?

When my sexy-as-sin neighbour barges into my apartment at the arse crack of dawn, everything changes. For some strange reason, my brand of crazy doesn’t send him running for the hills. I
Gayle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I literally cannot take the smile off my face.
Guys I absolutely loved this novel.
It was an absolute delight and a pure joy to read.
I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reagan and Rhett captured me completely.

The slow burn, the banter, the awkwardness, the fear, the feels.....These guys grabbed me and didn't let go.

Fun, sweet, cheeky, witty, playful, full of laugh out loud moments, ridiculously naughty and all kinds of crazy, Pink Bits literally had me in stitches. It was the perfect mix of
Phyl
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first read of this author. The girl is completely nuts but I liked that about Reagan. Her quirkiness is so unique. This is a sweet, lovely and romantic story. When you fantasise about the hot sex on a stick next door neighbour and he’s in your apartment naked because his air con is not working, talk about the weird way the universe works. She’s nervous about meaning people because she’s socially inept, awkward and lacks a filter. I think her lack of filter is my favourite part about
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reagan Moore and Rhett Jones have been neighbours for four years but never formally met until 5am one morning when Rhett knocks on her door, sans clothes, hungover and looking for a cool place to finish sleeping after Reagan had woken him. Reagan suffers from a debilitating case of awkwardness and admits this freely. Rhett, unlike most guys, doesn’t immediately run in the opposite direction!

OMG this is story hilarious! This is one of the best romantic comedies I have ever read. I love the fun fa
Vicky Salgado Esquivel
Oh my goodness.

I enjoy a fun/sexy read so much!!!

And my girl delivered in such a seamless and wonderful way! I haven’t had that much fun reading a book! I laughed so much!

This is a perfect quick read, it gives you all the right feels in every way!
Reagan’s quirkiness and Rhett’s sexiness is the perfect combination in this book!

Get it! You’ll thank me later!!

Congrats on an amazing book JB! ❤❤❤
Amy
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is quick and funny read. Reagan has no filter and is quite awkward, which tends to scare the men away. Her neighbot, Rhett, finds her quirkiness endearing and can't help but want to help her out when he inadvertently causes her injury. And while this was a fun and quirky read, it left me wanting a little bit more from the story.
Andréa
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, funny, entertaining with an heroine that makes awkwardness and craziness attractive and a hero who doesn’t scare away easily.

I loved Reagan and Rhett’s story and I had a wonderful time with them.

It was my first book by this author but definitely not my last.
Lisa Lyle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a funny read Reagan is quirky funny out going girl someone one I'd love to have as a friend this book was beautiful written I loved reading it and was so happy that her and rhett finally got it together think they make Great couple. This book was a really blast to read definitely recommend it ladies its sure to make you giggle
Alison
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome quick read, funny with a touch of hot just the way I like it. Rhetorical & Regan are neighbours but have a great first encounter with Rhett naked. It gets better from there
Kelly
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pinks Bits by JB Heller is one of the cutest, funniest, made-me-smile-from-ear-to-ear type of book that I have read in a while.  I absolutely love Reagan’s quirky personality and Rhett, I love ALL OF HIM and I mean ALL OF HIM!  Pink Bits is a quick read but totally satisfying.  JB knocked it out of the park with this one if you are looking for a quick romantic comedy to read.
JadeShea
Pink Bits begins when Reagan's neighbor decides to join her one morning in a very awkward event. Then things sort of spiral when they start to form a friendship.

This book is hilarious and really good, it's not something you take too seriously, but it was a fun quick read that made me laugh out loud.
JB Heller is an average Aussie housewife in her early 30’s with a wicked sexy imagination. JB and her family live in Central Queensland, Australia on a mini farm of sorts, surrounded by animals.

She writes both romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a healthy splash of wit. You'll love her dashingly handsome alpha hero's and their feisty counterparts. Then swoon over her beautifully damage