Start by marking “Once Upon a Wedding” as Want to Read:

(Morning Glory #4.5)

Say I do…

Eleven best-selling and award-winning authors request your presence as they share all-new novellas that will have you humming the wedding march and dreaming of champagne toasts. It’s easy to tie the knot with these heartwarming, second chance love stories.

I Do, Again by Jamie Beck
A makeup artist who is forced to become her bridezilla client’s eleventh-hour bridesm
ebook
Published June 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon a Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon a Wedding

Start your review of Once Upon a Wedding
Claire
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - New beginnings... Stars!

~~ Review for- A Wedding in Swan Harbor by Donna Kauffman~~

I love Donna Kauffman’s writing whether it be a full length book or a short ‘n’ sweet novella she nails it pretty much every time, and A Wedding in Swan Harbour highlights all the positives of her writing.

- Great couple
- Gorgeous setting
- Emotional depth
- Great backstories
- Likeable secondary character
- You’re always left wanting more

Widower Lily Dawson is the kind of woman you would want to be friends wi
Jess
Going to try to leave comments on each story, but we'll see. I'm already a week or so late in adding this first one. On the whole, one of the better anthologies that I have read!

I Do, Again by Jamie Beck, 3/5 stars
I liked this, but as ever with novellas, I needed a bit more on the reconciliation. The pregnancy epilogue wasn't at all what I wanted or needed there.

Weather or Knot by Tracy Brogan, 3/5 stars
So I liked that the reason they split up in the first place was the heroine choosing her own
Susan Peterson
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chance romances are my favorite love stories, so I was excited to find that this group of talented authors have contributed to this anthology! I read Tracy Brogan’s novella, Weather or Knot, and loved it! It was entertaining and romantic, and Allie and Dylan are such a great couple! On top of their second romance story, it was a thrill to be reading about storm chasers! The hunt for tornadoes crackled with tension, but no more than the feelings and attraction that our couple still feels f ...more
Valerie - Cats Luv Coffee
If it isn’t obvious by now, I fall head over heels for a second chance romance…and a whole book of them? All I can say is gimme, gimme, gimme! I wasn’t disappointed in this collection of do-overs by all these talented authors. While there weren’t any that I didn’t enjoy, a couple of them stood out over the others.

Weather or Knot by Tracy Brogan was fun for all kinds of reasons. First, meteorologists aren’t the usual romance MCs. There were so many weather-related love puns, and I guess I’m a gee
Sally Kilpatrick
May 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Okay, so I haven't read ALL of these yet, but it is my wont to leave a review when I've turned in the page proofs for a story, and I have a novella called Snowbound in Vegas in this collection. If you read it, I think you'll find that for all of us this collection was a bit of a balm to the soul. A lot has changed in the publishing industry and in our personal lives, but we worked on this together, chatting about challenges and victories alike behind the scenes.

So far I've read Jamie Beck's char
Taryn
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is a wonderful compilation of romantic reads great for the romantic at heart. You get eleven wonderful shorts that will have your heart racing at times, the tears falling at others, and a smile at the end of each. A favored author among the reads for me was Donna Kauffman's A Wedding in Swan Harbor. Where you will meet a mother who is getting ready for her daughters simple yet elegant wedding in their barn. She is marrying a wonderful young man and all is going well with the preparations. T ...more
Jewlsbookblog
I Do, Again by Jamie Beck
Even with the small heartbreaking reminders of things lost, this was a sweet read. Ellie’s desire to protect herself created some unfortunate roadblocks between her and Cody, but wedding magic has a way of turning things around in the best ways!

The Runaway Bride by Sonali Dev
Nisha was a firecracker and Neel was such a sweetheart! Their relationship was a bumpy ride of understandable insecurities and fears, but it was their relatable heart-to-heart that had me sympathetic
Penny Ramirez
I'm going to have to make notes on each story as I go along, or I'll forget!

I Do, Again - Jamie Beck. Funny tale of a makeup artist who is suddenly part of a true bridezilla's wedding party when a bridesmaid falls ill (the pictures wouldn't be balanced! the horror!), only to discover that her ex-husband is also in the wedding. Heartwarming!

Weather or Knot - Tracy Brogan. I'm a weather geek, so this story was great fun for me! Small-town meteorologist is given a plum ride-along assignment with a
Kate Douglas
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m usually not a fan of anthologies, and generally read them for the one (sometimes two) stories of authors I follow. I first read ONCE UPON A WEDDING for Sonali Dev’s story, THE RUNAWAY BRIDE. I had recently finished PRIDE, PREJUDICE AND OTHER FLAVORS, and this novella, a prequel about one of the characters in the novel, was absolutely wonderful.

I set the book aside for a couple of days, and then opened it up one afternoon, and picked a random story to read. It was every bit as good as Ms. Dev
aarya
This anthology is a mixed bag and this isn’t surprising considering it’s *really* hard to write a well-developed romance in a short novella. I DNFed about half of the stories, disliked some, and was meh about a few. Even if the voice and characters were engaging, it was still difficult to love because of length constraints and under-baked romantic connections.

However, the one exception is the Priscilla Oliveras novella. I really enjoyed it and it’s worth the 99 cent sale price just for her novel
George
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is part of a larger work, Once Upon a Wedding: a Fiction from the Heart Second-Chances Anthology.

Liz Talley's story is a charming addition to the excellent Morning Glory series, set as a follow up to the second Morning Glory novel, Perfectly Charming. In that novel, Jess Culpepper, newly divorced from her cheating husband, finds romance with Ryan Reyes.

In this story, A Morning Glory Wedding, Jess and Ryan are planning their upcoming wedding, but are forced to use the only remaining f
Emilie Davis
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second Chance does not mean second best!

This is a wonderful compilation of stories. Some will require a couple of tissues and there will be great laughs along the way, but the best thing about this book is that you will feel good after reading each story. I can hardly wait for the next book!
Patricia A. Biba
Interesting

Each story in the book in someway allowed the characters find happiness and love. Each was a little different and you had to wonder how it will all work out but the author pulled it together in an enjoyable way. Enjoyed reading the book.
Jeanne Dembenski
Happy

Really enjoyed this wonderful group of stories from a talented group of ladies. The wedding, finding happiness theme was so well done. Hope they collaborate again.
Judy Christiana
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great anthology of novellas, all with the theme of a second chance. I knew a few of the author's previous works, however most were new-to-me authors. I loved every story! I enjoyed the light easy reading. Every story is in a different setting, different styles but the same outcome of a Happily Ever After.

I definitely will be reading more from each of these authors. This is a great way to find new authors that you may want to explore their other work.
Gale
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For now, I have only read Donna Kauffman’s A Wedding in Swan Harbor. If the rest of the stories are as heartfelt, heartwarming, loving, charming…[please feel free to add your own words!]…as this one was, it will definitely be a winner anthology.

The author tells us that this is a story of second chances but it is so much more, imho. Overall, she really hit the mark with what it feels like to lose a great love and then find a second chance, right before your eyes. I won’t say too much about the ac
Shari
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite troupes, second chance love. Don't we all deserve a second chance is finding our HEA. These stories will leave you with a smile on your face and even a few laugh out moments. The perfect reads for a lazy afternoon. so far I have read:

Weather or Knot by Tracy Brogan, two meteorologists reconnect while chasing tornadoes in a whirlwind second chance romance, if Allie can talk Dylan into another chance. I live in Kansas, so I can feel the storms that they are chasing.

I Do, Again b
Maria Connor
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Weather or Knot by Tracy Brogan is one of the heartwarming novellas in the Once Upon a Wedding Collection. The story is well-written, and the reader immediately connects with Allie, a meteorologist with big dreams and even bigger regrets. When an assignment riding along with storm chasers unexpectedly reunites her with Dylan--the guy she gave up for a career--those regrets hit with the impact of an F5 tornado.

Dylan is shocked to see Allie after so many years, but the sharp edges have worn off of
Migdalia Hettler
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I was so excited to download the Fiction from the Heart anthology ONCE UPON A WEDDING! I couldn’t wait to read the novella from one of my favorite authors, Priscilla Oliveras ALWAYS YOURS.

WOW, another fantastic story about the Fernandez familia. I just couldn’t put the novella down! Just reading about the Fernandez familia brought back so many beautiful memories of Priscilla Oliveras MATCH TO PERFECTION series about the Fernandez sisters. Now in Lourdes and Eduardo’s love story I find the great
Barbara
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t usually go for Anthologies, and when I do grab one it’s usually because it contains a story from an author or two I like. But I love wedding scenes so I thought I give this a go, even though all the authors were new to me. The book totally took me by surprise, as I found myself reading story after story and being transported into a world of love and romance.

The stories range from friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, second chances, reconnecting and everything in between. They were all
Miss W Book Reviews
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love weddings (who DOESN’T) and second chance stories, then this anthology is what summer was made for! Ahhhh the second chance trope. All the stories centers around couples that are getting that ever elusive second chance at finding love.

I have read books from all of these author’s and it was no surprise that every story in the collection is 5 STARS from Miss W !

It was fun revisiting some familiar characters and meeting some new ones as well.

The stories are well written with characters t
Kristin Kent
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fiction
I Do Again by Jamie Beck. Delightful second chance romance about a makeup artist who reunites with her ex-husband, when she's the makeup artist for a wedding that her ex is a groomsman in. This is the first book in the anthology called Once Upon A Wedding. This is my first book by Jamie Beck, and I'll certainly seek her out again.

Merged review:

A novella in the anthology Once Upon a Wedding: A Fiction From the Heart- Second Chances Anthology. A behind the scenes look into an Indian family wedding
Marjorie
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Home Sweet Home by Hope Ramsay. This second chance love story is between Isabella (Isa) and Collin, who had a relationship in their youth that ended badly. Eighteen years later, both return to Sweet Home, Virginia for a wedding. Collin’s 8-year-old son Liam plays a big part in this novella. Without his mother, he has been lost. Isa helps them through their pain with kindness and her cooking. I enjoyed the progress of how each treated the other and watching them grow closer while wary of a ...more
Sudesna Ghosh
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the second chance at love trope and bought this anthology with hopes of reading some sweet romance. I’ve read three of the novellas - Sonali Dev’s, which was super romantic and very real; Falguni Kothari’s which took me straight to a Bollywood movie set and made me want my own superstar hero, and Tracy Brogan’s story that was my first with characters working in the weather reporting field and so sweet too. I loved the eclectic mix of settings in this anthology so far. A wonderful read.
Gail
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
11 different authors give you heartwarming stories of love and second chances. I loved them all.
Michael
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actually, I've only read Sally Kilpatrick's contribution, "Snowbound in Vegas." Review coming soon. ...more
Linda A.
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love, Laughter, Tears, Life

This was a very enjoyable anthology. Some stories were rather far fetched, while others were a delight. What I liked best was being able to open this book and spend a quick hour or so with a story that usually made me smile. It was satisfying to be able to relax with a story that just was meant to entertain.
Sue Stewart
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wedding in Swan Harbor by Donna Kauffman
What an amazing second chance story. Loved the Dawsons and Sam. I wanted to be invited to the farm to attend Faith's wedding. Felt like part of the family.
Gabrielle
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A winning combination!!

I loved this book! I bought it on preorder because of a couple of the authors that I was familiar with. I enjoyed "meeting" some new authors too. Lovely love stories from lovely authors. A winning combination!!
Debra
Jun 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once Upon a Wedding

This was a collection of stories about second chances. Some about lost love, some about second chances for love, and then some about renewing love. Each a worth while short read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice
  • Lavender & Mistletoe (Blue Hollow Falls #3.5)
  • Under a Firefly Moon (Blue Hollow Falls #4; Firefly Lake #1)
  • Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)
  • Santa in a Kilt (Hot Scot Trilogy #2.5)
  • Devlin (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes, #1)
  • Say It Again (First Wives #5)
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • Had to Be You (Bayside Brides Book 3)
  • Sisters of Summer's End (Summer Resort #2)
  • Montana Promises (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #5)
  • Barefoot Beach (Harmony Harbor, #8)
  • Say You'll Stay (Wishing Tree, #0.5)
  • Dachshund Through the Snow (The Dogmothers, #2.5)
  • Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #2)
  • Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)
My newsletter subscribers get monthly fun tips, a chance to win a reader gift box, and other exclusive content. Sign up now! https://bit.ly/JBeckNewsletter. For updates on discounts and new releases, follow me on BookBub at http://bit.ly/2GBcLM3. NO SPAM--EVER.

Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Jamie Beck’s realistic and heartwarming stories have sold more than three million cop

Morning Glory (4 books)
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Perfectly Charming (Morning Glory, #2)
  • All That Charm (Morning Glory #3)
  • Third Time's the Charm (Morning Glory, #4)