Start by marking “Twisted Devotion (Twisted, #4)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Devotion (Twisted, #4)

Twisted Devotion

(Twisted #4)

The rules are simple:

Protect Jackson Hawthorne at all costs and do not let him get under my skin.

One rule is much easier to follow than the other.

I am no stranger to the shady rumors of the man I’m assigned to guard, but I am new to his charm. Undeniably tempted by his charisma and fearlessness.

And Jackson makes it clear that he’s more concerned about seducing me than his
Paperback
Published April 21st 2020 by Library and Archives Canada

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Devotion

Start your review of Twisted Devotion (Twisted, #4)
Janine
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The fourth installment of the Twisted series, Twisted Devotion takes us back to Jessi Elliot’s world of witty and snarky and bantering characters, both human and fae alike. I was excited to jump back into these characters and their great dynamic, along with some steamy action and a gripping urban fantasy plot that ties everything well. While it starts slow and seems to be missing a bit of the that spark the previous installments have, it’s a worthy addition to the series.

Twisted Devotion takes p
Courtney
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved that we got more of this series and characters because it’s such a great storyline it kept me entertained from beginning to end. The war between human and fae has come to an end, but it has left some fae confused and wanting to leave their city or world behind to escape the bad memories, especially Kelsey. Kelsey is a fierce, protective, and loyal fae to her friends she considers family. She has trained with the best, fought against the worse, is looking to escape, but she has one more a ...more
Meri Benson
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was really nice to return to Rockdale and the cast of the Twisted series while getting a whole new level of understanding for a few of the side characters from other books.

While the war between the human and the Fae is over and The Experiment has been ended, there is still a lot of healing and settling to be done in the Fae world. And with the science that the humans have created that allow a Fae to be turned human, there’s a world of possibility left open to Fae who may not want to live for
LissyIszy
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have to be honest, I didn't really remember Kelsey in the previous installments and I barely remembered Jackson but it's been awhile since I've read those books. However, I grew to like and care about these characters the more I read about them.

I enjoyed how the author wove the previous main characters of the series into this book and we got a glimpse of how life is for them afterwards while still focusing on Kelsey and Jax. That was nicely written. Most times, I find that readers barely see t
Allison Aldridge
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought that Jessi couldn't amp up the love interests of Rockdale, she does it again. Now I have to choose between all three of them, but don't tell the others that Jackson is top on my list now.
The Twisted series has to be one of my favorites of all time, and I am so glad that we continue to get more from all of the characters and learn about new ones along the way!

Kelsey, as narrator in this book, was so much fun to read. She is spunky and kick ass while also having a softer side
Timi V
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Jessi’s style has changed quite from the first book in the series, Twisted Fate. Her writing is more detailed and full of explicit hot scenes. Loved the characters and the plot.

The only down side for me that some scenes reminded me of 50 shades of grey and I don’t really like that book, I prefer equality in all areas of life especially in romantic relationships.

Nonetheless I think this book is amazing, I recommend it for everyone who loves reading hot scenes full of enjoyment and s
Stephanie Holmes
4th book in Twisted series

This story follows Kelsey as she takes on an assignment to protect Jackson Hawthorn, an arrogant dude with lots of charm. Humans and fae are on a mission to destroy him and his new business. I enjoy their journey and banter. It also has some steamy scenes. Jessi is awesome at creating snarky, witty, lovable characters.

It was a fun read and I would recommend to anyone who loves a steamy romance mixed with action.
Rachel
May 16, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I guess I should have stopped after the first two. I loved how this series started out, I loved the story of Tristan and Aurora and the battle between dark and light and everything about his face world but these last two books seem forced. It’s an easy read, but really I only worked through it so that I could complete the series. I can only read the phrase “you will be my undoing” so much before it gets old.
Mandi Lynn
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been in a reading slump for way too long and this book fixed that problem easily! There's a lot of love about this book, including the fact that things got a little more explicit, but I also loved that Kelsey was able to have not one, but two guy friends outside of the love interest without the story turning into a love triangle.

This book makes me want to re-read the rest in the series, and more onto Jessi's other books that are still on my TBR!
Heather Kirchhoff
Wow

Twisted Devotion is amazing! I loved reading about Kelsey and Jackson. There were a few twists that I didn't see coming as well. I didn't want to stop reading it.
Zara Hoffman
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Holly Davis
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This fourth book swept me back into the Twisted world and made me miss all the characters all over again. I didn't want the story to end! Kelsey and Jackson are characters with depth and heart, along with witty banter and playful actions. And who can forget the steamy romance?! ;) The cameos of past characters was a delight and the easily digestible plot makes this a great addition to the Twisted collection. I devoured this book and enjoyed it so much that I wished it were longer so I could stay ...more
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Another Fantastic Addition to the Twisted World! Full RTC!
This story picks up after the war from the last three books!
I love the Twisted Fae Series!! This is another wonderful addition to the series! Kelsey and Jackso!!
Also, I am so happy that Jessi SPICED this series up!! YES!
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
I love Kelsey and Jackson!

Full review at ABookHaven
Jan 08, 2020
Carrie
Mar 30, 2021
Jessi Elliott
Mar 27, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenna Streety
Lauraleigh Milofsky
Jenifer
Christi Fox
Goodreads Librari...: Book info needs to be updated 1 12 Apr 21, 2020 11:33AM

• A Whisper in the Dark (Charlie Travesty, #1)
  • Five Feet Apart
  • Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Save the Cat! Writes a Novel
  • Midnight Sun (Twilight, #5)
  • Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)
  • Body Check
  • Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3)
  • Firelight (Darkest London, #1)
  • Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)
  • Off Sides (Off, #1)
  • The Crush
  • Archangel's Sun (Guild Hunter, #13)
  • The Home Edit Life: The Complete Guide to Organizing Absolutely Everything at Work, at Home, and on the Go
  • Shifter Wars (Werewolf Dens #1)
  • Hustling Hard For A Happily Ever After: …and how I made my dreams a reality one mantra at a time...
  • Drowning in Stars
Jessi Elliott is a YA and new adult paranormal romance author.

She lives in Ontario, Canada with her adorable calico cat, Phoebe.

When she's not working on her next book, she likes to hang out with friends and family, get lost in a steamy romance novel, watch Friends, and drink coffee.

You can find Jessi at www.jessielliott.com, on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can join her newsletter to stay

Twisted (4 books)
  • Twisted Fate (Twisted, #1)
  • Twisted Gift (Twisted #2)
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted, #3)

News & Interviews