Start by marking “A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts, #3)

A Sun So Bright

(Reigning Hearts #3)

Amazon Bestselling Author KG Fletcher returns with the third book in her Reigning Hearts Series!

A billionaire heiress walks into a bar…

When Fiona Merrill finds herself without a date on New Year’s Eve, the frustrated New York socialite takes matters into her own hands. After way too many glasses of champagne, she propositions the familiar bartender with an offer he can’t r
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about A Sun So Bright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sun So Bright

Start your review of A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts, #3)
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Fake boyfriend trope -  Fiona and Chris's story is sweet and emotional. A little slow in some places but overall I really enjoyed this read.
Chris is a poor bartender and Fiona has lived a pampered life being from a wealthy family - she needs a fake boyfriend and hires Chris to be just that, but quickly the lines blur between what is for show and what is for real.
Kerry Baker
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Sun So Bright by K.G. Fletcher is r third book in the Reigning Hearts series. This book can be read as a stand-alone.
I have to say for me the best bit about this book was the character development. I really struggled with Fiona at first, to the point where I wasn’t sure if I could finish the book. However as the book progressed her development was so interesting to read. By the end of the book I felt like I really understood her and was pleased for her.
The book was well written and really sho
Abby
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Ooh, this book had ALL THE FEELS! I was very quickly lost in Fiona and Chris's story. While this is the 3rd book in the series, you could read it without the other 2, but it would make more sense if you'd read the previous ones. Fiona has had things handed to her in life. The chemistry between Chris and Fiona was palpable through the pages! That's one thing they had in spades. Fiona isn't used to being alone and she enjoys Chris's company. After her proposition and they begin spending time toget ...more
Kim Mcjunkins
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

Boy how I disliked Fiona! I hated her spoiled rich attitude so bad that I almost stopped reading! I kept thinking Chris deserves so much better! I'm glad I stuck with it because Fiona really surprised me.
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
So many reviews use the word sweet to describe this book, but it’s true! Sweet is the best way to describe it. A story about learning to put others first for love.
Shani
Fiona is a woman who has put her personal life on hold a little after so many disastrous meetings with the opposite sex. Because she’s a woman who hardly has to worry about making ends meet, it makes it harder to meet someone genuine and interested in her as a person rather than the dollar signs that follow her. It’s hard being someone in so many spotlights and be unattached. She needs a buffer for those events, someone she can lean on to get her through some of it. In reality, she needs a compa ...more
Debi
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book Three) by KG Fletcher

5 +++++++++ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️

Oh my Lord!!! This author! I just can't ...I have wondered since book 1 how this author would handle this character. I was scared because Fiona is complicated to say the least, and didn’t leave me with much love for her after reading Run to the Sea.

It didn’t take me long to feel sincerely sorry for this poor little rich girl who had been handed everything she ever wanted her whole life, her sole purpose was
Olivia Boothe
KG Fletcher's A sun So Bright gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ well deserved stars!!! I had the special privilege of reading an advance copy and OMG OMG OMG. This book was EVERYTHING. A perfect NYE romance read. I'm a sucker for billionaire romances, but this time the girl is the wealthy snob in need of love, and Chris is the perfect man to give her exactly what she needs😉 This is a contracted-affair love story, so for those of you who like this trope, I highly recommend it.

This is book 3 in the Reigning Hearts seri
Tausha Treadway
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book Three) by KG Fletcher. This is the 3rd book in this series and its sooo good! Its the story of Fiona Merrill a New York Socialite who has everything she can imagine except for love. When she realizes money can buy that too she pays Chris Ballard who is trying to save his money to renovate his falling down farmhouse to be her "companion". Normally Chris would never do anything like this but he's desperate for the money so he accepts. Chris is normally not the ...more
Laura Furuta
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book Three)
By K.G. Fletcher
5 out of 5 stars

The story A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book Three) by K.G. Fletcher is the third amazing book in a series. It pulled me in from the very beginning and didn’t let me go until the final page. It is a story that I just couldn’t put down. I loved reading about the characters of Fiona Merrill and Chris Ballard. Fiona is a woman who doesn’t need money however finds that she can’t find the right one to begin a relationship.
Netania
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the series. Although I hadn't read the previous two, it was easy to get into. It's definitely a romance and has all the feels. It's well-paced and well-written. By the end of the story, I was totally invested in the characters.
Isabel Debono
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun holiday read.
What would you do if you had it all... that is everything but a date for New Years.
Fiona has everything... career money looks... but when she finds herself without a date on New Years she thinks it’s a good idea to proposition the hot bartender Chris to pretend to be her boyfriend.
It doesn’t take long for lines to be blurred... there is great chemistry between the two main characters. Can this deception lead to a HEA.
This book is a stand-alone... but is book 3 in a series. Ha
CarolKat
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a twist on the male billionaire needing a date/fiancé. Fiona just wants a boyfriend for a while so she's not alone at events and outings with her coupled up friends.

This New Year's Eve Fiona agreed to go out with her friends Petra and Frank, a very happy couple expecting their first child. Suddenly not wanting to be there bringing down the excitement of the evening, she leaves, but gets waylaid at the bar in the lobby area of the hotel.

Chris is the bartender who gets her that last glass
Sara Oxton
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Sun so Bright by KG Fletcher a five-star read that will set your heart aflame. This is number three in the Reigning Hearts series and they can be read as stand-alone, I will admit I have read them in order and loved them all, I was worried about this one as Fiona was someone we met previously and I didn’t like her then. I am so glad I didn’t let that put me off as awwww I had a total change of heart about her, it just goes to show that love can make you see life differently. This was a great f ...more
Misty
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
The princess and the bartender. It's an unlikely match. When she needs to hire him for her companion to social events he's the man for the job. But when they spend a weekend together to get to know each other things take a delightful turn. Chris is the perfect man to make her find out who she truly is underneath the poor little rich girl facade. But it all started with that New Year's Eve kiss at midnight.
Anastasia
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the third Book in this series and I liked it just as much as i liked the first two books. I was pulled in from page one and I didn't want to put this Book down. This author writing is good and I feel like every book that I read the better it gets. The characters are what made this book amazing for me because I felt like I was apart of their story and I was rooting for them to get their happy ending. I am looking forward to reading more by this author. Happy reading!
Angela
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

A Sun So Bright is my new favourite book in the Reigning Hearts Series by the very talented K.G Fletcher. I know I always say this, but I really do love all Ms. Fletcher’s books, so I was really happy to find this had arrived on my Kindle- and I put everything else aside to read it.
This is a wonderful billionaire romance, with a twist. Because, in this story it’s the leading lady who is the billionaire, and her leading man is a hardworking guy from the suburbs, who is struggling to get by
Kari Horstman
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh this was so good. It’s full of that feel-good, Happily-ever-after serendipity kind of romance that I absolutely love! A sun so bright is a quick read but is full of details. I loved every character and was sad when the story ended. Solid work. 4 stars.
Rachel Moss
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the other two books in the Reigning Hearts series, but I fell in move with this one! I was enthralled from the beginning, and loved the character progression so much. There was such well written chemistry between Fiona and Chris, I couldn't stop reading this story. I highly recommend this book, and can't wait to read more from KG Fletcher!
Bobbi Wagner
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in this series and my favorite yet. This is an author I have enjoyed from the first book I picked up by her. I love being pulled into the story right from the beginning and this book is just that. This is a well developed story that I read in one sitting. Her characters bring the story to life and made me feel part of the story. What will happen when Fiona, a billionaire heiress, gets more than she bargained for with a deal she made with Chris. I highly recommend this book ...more
Erin Figueiredo
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super Sweet!

This was definitely a super sweet and awesome love story. The story hooked me right from the start and I fell in love with the main characters right away. Fiona and Chris are an unconventional match but perfect for each other in every way.

Once again this amazing author knows just how to keep us highly entertained and swooning at her main characters. Perfectly sweet story and fantastic writing. I can't wait to read more.
Bookish
Dec 30, 2019 rated it liked it
A fun Holiday read. When you don't have a New Years Eve date and you decide to proposition the bartender, what can go wrong? Luckily for Fiona her bartender Chris might just turn out to be everything right. A fun, entertaining lighthearted read.
Lynn Stifle
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was such a sweet and enjoyable read. A kiss on New Year's Eve starts Fiona and Chris's adventure. Posing as fake couple, will it all become real? Will Fiona change her ways? Read and find out for yourself. A refreshing story with great plot that flowed effortlessly, and characters that are likeable. A great read and one I recommend.
Lovingbooks1
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, arc
Unhappy rich girl meets broke bartender and hires him to be her boyfriend, how will this end?
Well, I found the story sweet and a little emotional but at times a little slow. I still give it 4 stars for a good storyline and happy ending.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
Good connection between the main characters
The characters are well described but the secondary characters is a little foreign to me.

Good entertainment and I recommend it if you like a sweet romance without the big surpr
Karen Sedgman
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
So l meet Fiona in book1 of the Reigning Hearts series, to be honest l wasn't the biggest fan of Fiona! A Sun So Bright was a really enjoyable read and l like Fiona better in this story! Fiona and Chris journey started with kiss on New Year's Eve then came Fiona wanting a fake boyfriend this came with ups and downs! Can these two become more than just fake? And can Fiona settle from her rich, pampered life with Chris? Well l guess you need to read and find out!
Jenni Bishop
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book 3) by K.G. Fletcher is a very emotive story and the feelings felt real and raw. Fiona has gone from villain and stuck up rich girl to real and feeling which had me wondering exactly how it would work but KG did a great job of making it work. This story grabbed me right in the heart and swept me away.

Fiona has always been a stuck-up rich girl, but the parties and life is getting old. She wants more and what her friends have. It’s NYE and she should be enjoyin
Eliza Peake
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You. Guys. A Sun So Bright was the best finish to a trilogy that I have enjoyed reading since Run to the Sea.

I was familiar with Fiona because of book 1 in the Reigning Hearts series and I must admit, I was wondering how I’d feel about her. I was not a Fiona fan at all. She was spoiled and mean. I won’t give any details for those that haven’t read Run to the Sea (which begs the question, why not??), but suffice it to say, Fiona was not likable.

HOWEVER, as KG is a master at, she made me fall in
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts Book Three) by KG Fletcher
A Sun So Bright is the third book in Reigning Hearts Series by KG Fletcher. I must admit I wasn’t impressed with Fiona’s snotty attitude but the more I read the more I actually started to like her.i even felt bad for her. There were moments I was shaking my head and others I literally at tears in my eyes. My emotions were all over the place. Chris oh Chris I’m pretty sure I fell in love with him instantly. He’s just simply a genu
Michelle Austin
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Sun So Bright was a great 5 star read and book three in the Reigning Hearts series.

Its New Years eve and Fiona is at a party with her best friend Petra and her husband. She is the only one alone and finds herself thinking about her father and the one that got away. Petra has set Fiona up in the past which turned out to be a disaster so she refuses to let her do it again. Coming into a lot of money, men are intimidated by her.

Where was her forever when she needed him most?

When she finds a se
Christine Vincent
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

This was my first read by K.G. Fletcher and I enjoyed her writing. I'm eager to read the first two books in this series.

I'll be honest - at the start of this book, I wasn't sure how I felt about this love story. Fake dating is one of my favorite tropes so I still had hope! But Fiona was such an unlikable character at the start. She was very pretentious and seemed to look down on everyone around her. Some of the things she said had me rolling my eyes. She's a billionaire heiress who cou

• Scoring Chance : A Mile High Miners Novella
  • King & Hunt: A Lust / Hate Story
  • Mountains Wanted (Mountains Trilogy Book 1)
  • Ink's Devil (Satan's Devils MC: Colorado Chapter #5)
  • Mountains Climbed (Mountains, #2)
  • Taming Zane (Almost Perfect, #2)
  • The Fat Girl's Guide to Loving Your Body
  • Mountains Loved (Mountains, #3)
  • Covert Threat (Gray Ghost #5)
  • Music Man (Romance in Rehoboth #1)
  • The Runaround (Carolina Connections #6)
  • Devil's Spawn (Satan's Devils MC: Colorado Chapter #6)
  • Marked for Death (Gray Ghost #6)
  • Mountains Series Boxed Set: (Books 1-3)
  • Forget Nico: Falling for the Wrong Italian (The Italian Saga #3)
  • Imposter (Ash Park, #7)
  • FLOWERS IN DECEMBER TRILOGY
Dubbed, “The Singing Author,” KG Fletcher lives in her very own frat house in Atlanta, GA with her husband Ladd and three sons. As a singer/songwriter in Nashville, TN, she became a recipient of the “Airplay International Award” for “Best New Artist” showcasing original songs at The Bluebird Café. She earned her BFA in theater at Valdosta State University, and has traveled the world professionally ...more

Reigning Hearts (4 books)
  • Run to the Sea (Reigning Hearts, #1)
  • Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts #2)
  • I'll See You Again (Reigning Hearts, #4)

News & Interviews