Start by marking “Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts #2)” as Want to Read:
Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts #2)

Stars Fall From the Sky

(Reigning Hearts #2)

Grief brought them together. Will love tear them apart?

Ginger McCormick is living her very own happily-ever-after. With her precious newborn daughter and handsome firefighter husband by her side, life couldn’t be any sweeter in Sandersville Beach. When a freak accident occurs, and her world is suddenly turned upside down, Ginger can no longer bear to be near th
Published October 21st 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Stars Fall From the Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stars Fall From the Sky

Start your review of Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts #2)
Love2ReadRomance
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love! Love! Love Stars Fall From the Sky! It took me on an emotional rollercoaster where I fell in love with the ride and could not put this book down. I can’t wait to see what comes next in this series!
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
tumblr-mm71oy-H25-I1snckw0o1-500-1

Ginger McCormick lost everything in a terrible tragedy that made her world turn upside down. 💔
Since then, she is no longer able to be near the ocean that used to be full of happy memories, but Emeline, her best friend is about to get married and Ginger has to face her biggest fears for her
bestie's happy day. 🙏

Dr. Jonathon Walden is trying to adjust to his new life in that small town in Sandersville Beach. It is so different compared to his life in Atlanta... He is a closed man who does not want
Karen Sedgman
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 wonderful stars for this beautiful read! I loved Ginger in book1 so l was happy to get her story! Ginger and Jonathan's journey was tragic, uplifting and testing at times! This a story that will get you teary at times! Adore that gorgeous Daisy, Gingers daughter! Perfect ending! Can't wait for more of this series!
Olivia Boothe
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another knockout read from KG Fletcher!

This book tore me up, no joke. Ginger and Jonathon's love story is one grounded in grief, and one that proves love heals, even when the scars remain.

It is a genuine love story of finding happiness through the process of healing. Of letting love do its thing. It makes you realize that life is fragile and that at any point in time you could be any one of these characters. That no one is exempt from loss or pain.

Losing a love one is a scary thou
Angela
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Stars Fall From the Sky is the second book in the Reigning Hearts Series by K.G Fletcher. I have read all of Ms. Fletcher’s books and have loved every one- so I was really keen to get my hands on this one. When it arrived on my Kindle, I jumped right in- and didn’t put it down till I’d read every word.
This was such an emotional rollercoaster for me. I really recommend reading with a box of tissues close at hand- because you’re going to need plenty. The story is a very em
Krissy loves to read
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Southern romance at its sweetest!! There is something so warm and inviting about romances like these! Little towns where everyone knows each other, looks out for one another, a whole big family! I absolutely loved living through the eyes of KG Fletcher’s character Ginger! I felt all her emotions with loss, joy and love. Strong she is and with the support of wonderful family and friends.
Jonathan KG’s other main character, a doctor moving to this little town to start fresh from a great loss he ju
Kylee
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stars Fall From The Sky is a second chance at love, one that will at times break your heart but heal it at the same time. Ginger and Jonathan's story is one of love, loss, broken promises and moving forward. Their story shattered me at times and I felt the grief and devastation right along side them. However their story was also inspirational, it taught us to take a chance on love as it is worth the risk. When the stars fall from the sky and throw your life into darkness, forgiveness will play a ...more
Jenni Bishop
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts Book 2) by K.G. Fletcher is the most beautiful heart wrenching story I have read in a while. Beware lots of tissues are needed. K.G. writing transcends the usual storytelling to a magical place where you completely lose yourself and become entwined with the characters. It is a second chance story that had me devouring every word and turning those pages. It is a story that is enveloped in love, loss, lies, broken promises and heartache but through your dar ...more
Bobbi Wagner
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. This author continues to impress me with each book I read. The story is well written with lots of emotions and kept me engaged to the end. I read this book in one sitting, the emotional roller coaster had me turning pages fast. Grief and fate bring Ginger and Johnathan together but what will fate do? Do they have a future or will they part ways. They are great characters with heart and in need of healing. I highly recommend their story, it will warm your heart.
Chelsea
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Run to the Sea and getting to meet Ginger & Rusty I immediately fell in love with them. At about chapter 3 in the book I was so angry at KG 😂 I thought my heart would never heal. Of course I had to know how Gingers story would end and there was a surprise revealed along the way that I never would of thought would of happened. It really helped that Ginger met someone who was going through what she was also going through & by the end of the story I was no longer mad but so ha ...more
Lovinghotbooks1
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, arc
What a emotional story about losing and finding love. I liked it very much but there’s something about the writing style that’s not making the story flow as good as I like. However, all the feelings makes somewhat up for that.

Good storyline
Well described characters that is developed in to realistic personalities
So many feelings I’m crying and laughing and feeling a little wrung out afterwards (but in a good way)
The chemistry between Jonathon and Ginger is present from the sec
Heather Hansard
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply love it when two broken people find themselves again in each other! Jonathan and Ginger have had tragedies in their lives,making it difficult to put themselves back out there again. NO spoilers here, but trust me when I say this story will make you smile,laugh,cry,get angry,and ultimately,fall in love!
K.G. Fletcher
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Thanks to all who have read & reviewed Stars Fall From the Sky!
This book was a tough one to write, as I was going through my own grief after the unexpected loss of my college roommate during the writing process . I know this is a hard subject for some and I apologize for wrecking havoc with your emotions. I wanted this story to be as real as possible. I did a ton of grief counseling research, and as hard as it was, dug deep into my own emotions dealing with loss and betrayal. This is a genu
Kat Ryker
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first book I've ever read of Ms. Fletcher's. I received it as an ARC and am reviewing it as honestly as I can.

The first thing I look for in a book is that the arc of the story travels smoothly through the telling. With a few, almost forgettable spots, this story arc remained consistent throughout. The author was very good in ramping up the tears, especially through the first few chapters. And she wrote a hard-headed H quite well. The second thing I look for is enough char
Liz
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Pete! This book absolutely wrecked me, in all the perfectly good ways of course but regardless it tore me apart. I have enjoyed the Reigning Hearts book one a few times over but this one has to be my favorite KG Fletcher book hands down. Stars Fall From the Sky is one of those books that has a bit of extra magic to it. You go into it expecting a love story but get so so much more with the emotional and underlying issues that plague the characters.

Ginger McCormick has literally been to the
Shannon
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A heartbreaking story from the start! All the elements of a great story: heartache, confusion, sadness, hope, joy, love and peace.

Ginger is a character that I could relate to. I felt her sadness at the turn of events her life took. Jonathan’s guilty feelings were justifiably on point as well. Grief has no timetable and affects everyone so differently. Fletcher hits on these points precisely.

While this is book two in the Reigning Hearts Series, it can be read as a standalone. References are mad
Kerry Baker
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stars Fall From the Sky by K.G. Fletcher is the second book in the Reigning Hears series. This book was so much more emotional that I expected it to be and it is the type of book that tears your heart to pieces but in all the right ways.
From the moment I started this book I knew that I was going to sucked in. I also figured pretty quickly to have the tissues on hand. The author has created such a beautifully heartbreaking story that morphs into so much more.
I have a read a few books
Christina
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
This was a good read the second in this series. This is Ginger and Jonathon's story. The book starts out with what you would think was the perfect family than disaster strikes. Ginger is left with loss and unanswered questions. Ginger turns to a grief group to try and pick up the pieces. Jonathon is also dealing with loss and has moved to a new town to start to heal. Will they be able to heal together and have a future or will the secrets of the past smash their happy ending? This book was hard ...more
Lisa
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-year-4
This is one emotional roller coaster! I mean reading the synopsis gives a bit of a clue so I was prepared for the tears. But then a few pages later....anger. Yes I was shocked then I got mad. Not at the book. One certain character....well maybe two. You will know what I’m talking about if you read this. This author played me like a violin. Sad...Irritation...disbelief then shock and anger. Well let’s end on a good note...there was happiness too. Especially when the good Doctor was holding Daisy. ...more
Jes
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, ibbb
Stars Fall from the Sky by K.G. Fletcher was heartwrenching and heartwarming all at the same time. I had tears in my eyes the whole time while reading this book.

Ginger McCormick had the perfect life husband and a baby girl till a tragedy struck from nowhere and her world collapsed. Can the new doctor Jonathon Waldon be what Ginger and Daisy need to right their world?

I loved K.G.’s Southern Promises series but she is being something more emotional to the Reigning Hearts series. I hig
Dawn Daughenbaugh
5 Star
Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts Book Two) by KG Fletcher is sweet and emotional story about second chances. I freaking loved this heartwarming story that broke my heart in some parts. What would you do if you lost the love of your life? Could you move on? Jonathan and Ginger both have had something tragic happen in their lives, he moves and starts his practice in a beach town. Ginger is having trouble moving on.These two definitely have chemistry. I love how sweet and gentle yet
Lisa Hill
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful second chance romance from the pen of KG Fletcher. It features characters from the first book in the series but can be read as a stand-alone.

This time, the story’s main theme is moving on after a bereavement. What happens when you lose the love of your life? Can you love again? Is it possible to have more than one great love?

The story is written with sensitivity and grace. The sweet, budding relationship between Ginger and Jonathan was wonderful to read.
Lyndsey Fairley
Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts Book Two) by KG Fletcher
5 stars

Cue the tissues. Just when my sniffles subsided, I had to get them back out again. This was such a great book and it dealt with real life scenarios. It happens every day and while it may not affect us personally, this just hit a chord with me as I couldn't imagine how Ginger felt with each devastating blow.
And Jonathan, he was perfect for this story. He knew her pain, helped her move forward and help
Anastasia
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book alot. No matter what I read by this author, it ends up being great! This story is well written and I was sucked in from page one and I couldn't put it down. This author is one of those that gives you a story that makes you feel all kinds of emotions, happy, sad, and I was eager to see how things would turn out. The main characters were also great. I felt like i was in the story with them and I felt for them and was rooting for them and their need for healing and a happy endin ...more
Isabel Debono
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a gorgeous book. I loved meeting Ginger in book 1 and was glad to read her story. Although in saying that just as it looked like she had everything she wished for... tragedy srruck. I couldnt believe it. But Ginger and Jonathans romance is one that has you feeling all the feels.
The characters are believable and you seem yo go through the ups and downs right along with them.
Loved the ending... looking forward to more
I was given an arc for an honest review
Lynn Stifle
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for Stars Fall From The Sky by K.G. Fletcher. This is my first book from this author, and it will for sure not be my last. This story was fantastic. The author took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, I couldn't put this book down. You can't help but fall in love with the characters.This was a beautifully written, compelling, captivating, emotional story and is definitely worth the read.
Heather Lovelace
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fletcher is highly skilled at writing sweet romance filled with poignant moments, relatable characters, and a beautiful story. Fletcher is definitely on my one-click list and this book definitely lived up to my expectations. Be prepared for some heart twisting and have that box of Kleenex handy. Loved it.
Mel Herrera
Oct 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Beautiful story, it was very sentimental I did cry. Honestly I did like this book better than the first one ,Jonathon and Ginger make a cute couple and they go through difficult times, but what I liked very much was that they stuck together through everything. This was a good read go read it ladies!!!
Dawn
Loved!

I won this book in a goodreads giveaway and I'm voluntarily leaving a review.
I absolutely loved this book! I cried almost the entire story. My heart broke for Ginger but I adored Jonathan and how great he was.
Pat
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written and the characters were so well created that as I turned each and every page I felt like Ginger and Jonathan jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it flawlessly unfolded!

• Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • Vow of Revenge
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)
  • Breaker
  • Devil's Dilemma (Satan's Devils MC Colorado Chapter #4)
  • Run from Love: A Bowser Belles Sweet Contemporary Romance
  • Friend
  • Sugar & Spice (Spicetopia #1)
  • Falling For His Badass
  • Rogue Wave (The Inland Seas #2)
  • Devil's Due: Satan's Devils MC Colorado Chapter #3
  • The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series
  • Toxic Blonde: A Johnny Delarosa Thriller (The Delarosa Series Book 2)
  • Protecting His Heart (Lawson Family, #2)
  • Demon's Angel: Satan's Devils MC (Colorado Chapter) #2
  • Journeys Through SpaceTime
  • My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot
  • Finding My One: a love story
Dubbed, “The Singing Author,” KG Fletcher lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband Ladd and three sons. She is an active member of RWA and Georgia Romance Writers. She was a singer/songwriter in Nashville, TN and a recipient of the “Airplay International Award” for “Best New Artist” showcasing original songs at The Bluebird Café. She earned her BFA in theater at Valdosta State College and has travele ...more

Reigning Hearts (3 books)
  • Run to the Sea (Reigning Hearts, #1)
  • A Sun So Bright (Reigning Hearts, #3)