Start by marking “Mr. Whiskey (The Case Brothers Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Mr. Whiskey (The Case Brothers Book 4)

Mr. Whiskey (The Case Brothers Book 4)

I knew she was sin in stilettos the second I laid eyes on her…

But did that stop me? Hell, no.

Because I’m nothing, if not a risk taker. And Roxi Rickoli, with a snake tattoo climbing up her leg and hinting at unparalleled pleasure, tempts me like the devil himself.

And while I can’t get enough of the wild redhead who runs my bar, I know that fate is a cruel mistress. An
Published June 11th 2019 by Shady Layne Media

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Whiskey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Whiskey

Jessica
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Whisky is the fourth book in the Case Brothers series, but reads well as a stand alone. Danny is the owner of the Whiskey Den, has lots of rules in his life, and tries to help those within his circle to his full abilities. But his life is completely rocked when he meets Roxi. Their chemistry is off the charts, but just as they start to get comfortable together, fate intervenes. Will Danny and Roxi survive the fallout?

You know those books where you try to guess where it’s going, but the book
Stacy Jordet
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We finally get to learn more about Danny. Danny has been a carryover from the first 3 books in this series. You don't have to have read them to understand Danny but they are all great books so why not??

Roxi and Danny are one hot couple. From their very first meeting and throughout the book, every conversation was laced with hotness.

I loved how sassy Roxi was, she knew herself and what she wanted out of life. She knew that some decisions were going to be hard but she knew what the goal was.

Danny
Lady M.
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is probably the hottest of the four books in the series. And Danny might be my favorite guy of all four, but it's so hard to pick just one. This one is significantly less related to the first three books, so it is much easier to read as a stand-alone. That's not to say you won't benefit from reading the others. They give you a better feel of who Danny is, and his reputation. I want complaint is, and it was the same as with the other books, chunks of time go by and you don't realize right aw ...more
Kathi
Scorching, Entertaining Story!!

A sizzling interaction at a fundraising gala, turns out to be Mr. Whiskey’s stand-in bartender. Trying to stay away from the “help” is absolutely impossible with this feisty, tattooed vixen. When an “underground” card game gets out of hand, and private members disobey rules events come to a head.

Great characters, tough backstories, a sensual journey and a rollercoaster ride of an adventure!!

*** I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book ***
Jacky
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I heard about Mr. Whiskey, somehow I knew this was going to be a very different ride then the previous three books.

Danny played a role in each of the Case Brother books, but you don't have to read them in order to enjoy this book. Mr. Whiskey is my favorite out of all of them.

Danny and Roxi had an off the charts connection from the very beginning. Their conversations were both witty, snarky, and sometimes very sweet. If sexy scenes offend you, this is not the book for you. Danny and Roxi in
Patti
Shelves: arcs
Terrific! You know it is a really good story when you become vested in the characters immediately. Danny is that tough, sexy kind of guy that tries to hide his vulnerabilty with a permenantly mean scowl. Roxi, is the bold and sassy woman that hides her secrets with sparkle and a laugh. These two sizzle anytime they are near each other and that is a lot considering Roxi now works for Danny at The Whiskey Den, Danny's bar/club.

As things heat up and get serious, Danny senses something is off and it
Stephanie Erickson
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tessa brings another winner with the story of Danny and Roxi.

Danny has worked since he was sixteen to change the bad reputation that his father and great grandfather had left behind. And he refuses to leave a damsel in distress. Because of his past it leaves any relationship in a dangerous situation. Until Roxi catches his eye at a fundraiser.

Roxi is hired to tend bar at the Whiskey Den. where she learns that Danny is the owner. But when he attempts several times to send her back to the temp age
CarolKat
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Danny is friends with the Case Brothers, he has lots of money and invests where he pleases and also helps women in need.

This book opens with a fund raiser and Danny is supplying a debut whiskey and an after party poker game at his club the Whiskey Den.

However it's the bartender at this event that catches his eye. She's mysterious beauty, and the attraction is electrifying.

Now poker games are not exactly legal, and the players are a suspicious bunch of characters. That of course is why they're he
Christina Luberts
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, loved these characters. Parts brought tears and anger. Mystery and more. Roxi who has a Snake tattoo catches the eye of Danny (Mr. Whiskey). Then Danny's bartender goes on maternity leave and Roxi comes in to bartend in her place. They say their going to keep it professional and no touching. Can they do it? Can Roxi accept what happens behind the scenes at Whiskey Den? Will they be able to keep their hands off each other? Can Danny trust her? He does not trust easy? What will his guys say? ...more
Meg
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HEAT ALERT!!! HEAT ALERT!!!
Warning--your fan or air conditioning should definitely be in good working order before starting this book. I just loved Roxi and Danny, and the sizzling heat that their desire generated was so palpable that a cool reading environment was needed. Both were fascinating complex characters, whom life had dealt many a blow. Their story contained such fire and sweetness, but also intrigue, danger and surprising twists. It all added up to quite a tanalizing read.
I volunteer
Jennie Fortna
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review with no compensation received from BookSprout

Mr. Whiskey is book 4 in the Case Brothers series by Tessa Layne and while each book in the series is a standalone you will want to read them all!! Great series!

We have read about Danny in the prior books but now it’s his turn To hopefully find his HEA. WOW the chemistry between him and Roxi...HOT! HOT! HOT! but there are secrets that could destroy the relationship they are building...when the secrets blow up will these two be a
Jenny H
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Danny and Roxi was fantastic. I did not want to put this book down once I started. This is a fast paced, well written read with a great balance of drama, suspense, steam and twists. This is the fourth book in the Case Brothers series, but reads well as a stand alone. I prefer to read them all and in order.
Barbara
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started reading and didn't want to put the book down! The chemistry between Danny and Roxi is off the charts, and the storyline compelling, with drama, angst and danger mixed in for good measure! I was sorry for the story to come to an end!! Tessa Layne hit a home run with this one!! I'd previously read the other books in this series and enjoyed them all. Wondering if there will be another one in the series, perhaps with one of Danny's friends...Stockton or Harrison...
Marichus Real
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Danny has always devoted himself to help people in need, especially women.
Roxy’s goal in life is to catch the person who killed her sister.
This book was a bit different from the others in the series. At the beginning, I was a little surprised which so many hot scenes and not too much story, just small hints that tell me there was more to this story than sexy times. And it truly was more! A great story by Tessa Layne. She never disappoints with her stories.
KylieAtkinson
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again I’m blown away by this series. It’s well written, has likeable characters who you want to get together, a great plot, an unexpected twist and has the best steamy sex scenes. Mmm, those sex scenes....This book has its own flavour even though it’s part of a series and I love how the author makes the story fresh each time. If you haven’t read any of theses books yet, jump on board because you won’t be sorry. ❤ ...more
BookSnuggle
Shelves: romance
Mr. Whiskey is book number four in the Case Brothers series by Tessa Layne. This is Danny and Roxi’s story.

At the beginning I had a hard time connecting with this book but trying to figure out all the secrets and deceptions kept me going. I’m really glad I did because I liked how the story came together and the ending.

FYI, contains mature content. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
jmarie
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Whiskey is my favorite of this series. It can be read alone but I like the little details carried over from other books. This story has lots of heat! I really enjoyed their connection and wanted the story to last even longer.
My only negative is language. I wish this genre didn't rely so heavily on strong language but it does so I continue to look over it.
Ashley
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't anticipate their first meeting going how it did but man were these two hot! This book totally threw me, I didn't see anything coming in this one. I loved these two characters. My only wish was we had more of the Case family like the other books. Totally would love a book on Lucy though!

Mary Jane McLeod
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really great read. I didn't want to put it down but didn't want it to end. Lot's of electricity between Roxy and Danny. A great series with good characters.
I received the book for free but truly loved it and voluntarily leave my review.
Misty
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Tessa has done it again. This super is smoking hot front the first chapter. Roxi and Danny have an explosive chemistry that they can't keep their hands of each other. As things go down secrets are learned that could potentially destroy them will the over come in the end. Loved it
Charity Chimni
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Danny and Roxi's story. He really met his match with Roxi. She turned his world up side down. I enjoyed her sass. A great addition to the series. I can't wait to see what Tessa comes up with next!
Teresa
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so freaking hot right from the beginning for Roxi and Danny. Along with a big surprise, heartbreak and finally and HEA
Sharon Noble
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! Just when you think things can't get any hotter, along come Mr Whiskey, aka Danny who owns the Whiskey Den.
Well done Tessa Payne for a well written sexy book!
ETTA D COX
Jun 13, 2019
Ahes Yana
rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2019