Start by marking “Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)” as Want to Read:
Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)

Their Bounty

(Four Mercenaries #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  332 ratings  ·  78 reviews
--- Taken. Prized. Possessed. Loved. ---

Clover is an orphan and has led a tough and chaotic life. No stability. No money. No friends. He trusts no one.

His already miserable life takes a nosedive when he ends up in the hands of a human trafficking gang. Someone has placed a request for a young albino man, and Clover is to become the property of a mysterious buyer who will s
Published May 20th 2019 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about Their Bounty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Bounty

really liked it 4.00  ·

Judith
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

I went into this one with a degree of uncertainty.How on earth would it work? I mean five men! I shouldn't have worried because these Authors weaved their magic again here.

Clover has a distinctive look and it seems anything can be ordered for the right price.When he's captured by Human traffickers he finds himself in an impossible situation but are things about to go from bad to worse in the form of 4 mercenaries who come to his rescue.

One of the things I admire about these Authors books is that
~Mindy Lynn~
4Stars!

These ladies have some kind of wizardly magic going on because every off the wall thing they write about, which most of us wouldn't usually read about, they make you either like it or love it. So even though this kind of story is not my cuppa, (I honestly don't care for this kind of story-line at all) I still sent them my info when I got an email asking me if I was interested in reading an early copy. Look, these are the only authors I would take a chance on reading when it has come to m
Meags
4 Stars

Poly romances usually aren’t my thing, but you know what is my thing? K.A. Merikan! I honestly think I’m at the point where I’d read anything they offer up, regardless of the sometimes questionable themes within. I’m that far gone on these ladies and their unique brand of M/M romance.

Their Bounty was one scorching hot read. Featuring one twinky albino and four lethal and possessive mercenaries, this story kind of forces reality out the window as these five men explore the various sexual
Cadiva
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is pure Merikan - filthy in the best way, dirty and hot as a volcano, just a little bit twisted but with a core of solid steel romance at the centre.

Four men, each uniquely drawn with vibrant personalities and talents and a fifth, the anchor around which to secure their kinks and desires and the who drives the narrative forward.

I can't make up my mind who I love best. Tank, the strong Daddy, taking care of his crew, or Boar, enthusiastic and sweet with a need to connect, fiery Pyro, hot tem
K.A. Merikan
Mar 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
THeirBounty

The story follows Clover, a beautiful young albino guy who is saved from being trafficked by four bounty hunters. But since he's not safe and someone is after him, he pleads for help with the men, but that protection... comes at a price :>.

Here's the Pinterest :> - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KAMerikan...
Lorraine Lesar
Jun 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Their bounty just wasn’t my bounty.

I’m no Captain Bligh, but I’m expecting a mutiny over my 3* rating.
Sorry, but I couldn’t relate to the MCs - I just didn’t like them.
So I’m cancelling my passage to Tahiti as I believe the 5* reviewers may very well set me adrift.....
DarienMoya
TIME OF DEATH 26%

This bounty ain’t the quilted quicker picker upper for me, did not like. Could not get into the writing or the story because sex started way too soon and Clover went from being traumatized to “yes I would like to have all the dicks”.

I was already very iffy because Clover is albino and I know the real life atrocities albinos face in todays world but I’m not gonna get into that. Just didn’t like the writing and the story is not for me no matter how much I was down for some harem
Ele
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*

This was filth. It was hot, twisted and utterly dirty. It was romantic as well!

I think the biggest challenge in polyamory romance, especially the kind that includes 5 people, is to make each and every character distinct so that the reader doesn’t get completely confused and lost while reading. K.A.Merikan nailed that part. I never had to stop and think about who’s who and who’s talking every time, not even at the beginning. Each character is very unique:

Tank, the leader. The level he
Chris
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, lgbtq, dark-grit
These girls sure know how to write hot gritty smut !! This book was a great start to a new season. Clover is an albino who has been chased, neglected, sold and abused for most of his life. During a rescue mission Tank and his team find Clover after killing his captor. Instantly Tank is smitten and he takes Clover home with him. Drake is uncertain and apprehensive, Pyro is open to a new “boy” to play with and Boar falls emotionally. This is their story as emotions align and Clovers stalker is unc ...more
Anja
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

Well, I did not think it was possible that I would read and actually enjoy a polygamous/polyamorous story, because it's just not my cup of tea. But I've learned that I need to give everything Kat and Agnes write a chance, because they always manage to surprise me and make me like things I never thought I would before. Kudos to them because there are not many authors who manage to do that.

Now as for the book, it was such a fun, wild and entertaining ride! Clover is in trouble, someone
Zuzu
May 22, 2019 added it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
☹ DNF 33%. Definitely not feeling this one. ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lbr, ebook, mm

3.5 stars - So, you get the gist of this story from the blurb, young albino man with no one to miss him is the perfect target for traffickers. It seems here that Clover is chosen for something specific. But, luckily, he is saved by a group of alpha males, two of which are already in a relationship. This story isn’t touted as a fantasy, but I had a hard time not thinking of it that way.

Tank is the leader of this group of mercenaries who have been through thick and thin together and continue to ha
Amy
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, own-them
Hot damn! Apparently this is just my kind of book, because I absolutely loved it! I fell head over heals for all 5 of these guys, they’re all amazing in their own way and so good for eachother. I really was hooked from the first page to the last. I can’t wait for more of these guys!
JenMcJ
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. This is an entertaining harem romance. The plot isn't as dark as I was expecting though. All the big bad mercenaries fell into protective mode so quickly that I was a bit disappointed. Considering how much this seemed set up for a bit of Stockholm syndrome with some early dubcon at the very least I was surprised at this easy beginning. This is consensual (if trading sex for safety can be called that in this uneven power dynamic) from the very beginning.

I'm having a bit of trouble con
Ivy
Tank, Pyro, Boar and Drake are four mercenaries. They're not bad but not good either. They're dangerous, intense and fierce, no one can messed with them, no one... except Clover.
Clover is a beautiful young man, he's an albinos and the target of a human traffick ring. When the four mercenaries rescue him, Clover made a deal with them.. their protections against his beautiful and hot body.
They won't be ready for what will hit them... But first they all need to find a way to keep Clover safe.

“If y
Myriam
Jun 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Yeah, no. I should have known better. I have tried reading stuff from the authors several times and now I am finally forever done. The writing is amateurish, the characters flat and basically the same over and over again. With this particular story I was intrigued by the set-up and I cannot believe how bad they f*ed this up?

What is so hard about writing a sexy, maybe slight dub-con menage. Fanfic authors do it every day! What happened here turned my stomach before anyone had even taken their clo
Cory
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again K.A. Merikan hits the mark!

They have the best fantasy reads! Meaning, they have a greatest ability to take wild and crazy situations and make you want to be a part of them. For example.....

You're sitting at home watching TV and the news comes on with a story about a kid that was sold to a human trafficking gang by his so called friend and then 'rescued' by mercenaries that offer him protection at a price. I wish I was that kid said no one ever!!

Now take that same scenario told throug
Aղցela W.
This was a good read. This was the first book in a new series. "Four Mercenaries" Clover was sold to a human trafficking gang by someone he thought was his friend Jerry. Clover is an orphaned 19 year old albino he was rescued by 4 guys Tank, Pyro, Boar and Drake. Clover needs their protection but he doesn't trust easy so he makes a deal with them to help him get to NYC and he will get them sexual favors and three of them are all in. Drake doesn't trust him and for good reason Drake has his own ...more
Emily Mead
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaila
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
wow.. dirty hott... sexy hott.. and dark hott.. all rolled into one story haha. i loved it.. it is amazing and wonderful.. 4 men... all different... all broken in their own ways.. and the one man who can bring them together and perfect.. it was wonderful.. i cannot wait to see what is next!
Maria R.
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Filthy! I'm the best way

Nothing about this book should be okay....objectified albino twink, mercenaries, big ole sex-fest, exhibition, hurt, pain....I mean it should be incomprehensible to enjoy....but holy heck did I enjoy it. It was hot, endearing, interesting, sweet, and all kinds of wrong....and I can't wait for the next book. Recommended but only for those that go into it open minded and not dig too deep. It's KA Merikan at their quirkiest and naughtiest.
AussieMum
Jun 01, 2019 marked it as nope-not-for-me-not-interested
DNF 34%
I enjoy books with poly relationships but this setup isn’t for me. I don’t really like Clover and I put this down over a week ago and can’t really find it in me to continue. YMMV.
Madeleine
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars Hmmm, had some major issues with communication between characters here.

*************Spoilers**********************

Like, when someone tells you that they grew up in the foster care system, a big red flag labeled "potential abandonment issues" should be waving. And yet, the guys get super upset when Clover rejects Boar when he starts to get attached. I thought that was handled EXTREMELY poorly. That's the closest to a non-con scene I have ever read and it made me want to rate this 1 sta
♣️ Lynda ♣️
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
First off I'm 100% Drake Fan-Girl! I didn't want to like him at first but when we found out more about him I fell in love. Hope to read more of his story in later books.

Drugged and Sold to human traffickers by your friend/boss? What's a guy to do?
Get rescued by 4 sexy mercenaries!
Clover went through some bad shit but now life is looking up. 4 men who adore him and want to please him and have sex ALL THE TIME!!
(view spoiler)
Monique
Leave it to these authors to write a compelling dark story that's romantic as well. Five unique characters and it worked, the chemistry is so obvious. Great writing, couldn't stop reading
LiadANNA
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a big fan of K.A. Merikan books, I read gladly took a chance to read new book, from new series (so exciting!) in a train, but because of the delay a fellow, bored passenger started chatting with me and there I couldn’t find a way to tell her „Sorry but I need to finish this scene, because apparently foursome is my cup of tea” and wouldn’t seem rude. Both me and Clover had to wait, but finally both of us got what we wanted and I can write what I think about Their Bounty.

I wasn’t sure at first
Lori
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
KA Merikan - they do it again! In this fascinating world, the ladies pull together so many themes flawlessly - found family, Daddy kink, polyamory, age difference, size difference, abduction/captivity, broken/flawed characters - into a believable love story. Their Bounty features five characters and focuses on the relationship that evolves after Clover joins their "crew":
Clover - Trust doesn't come easily, sassy and feisty, ex-foster kid
Tank - Protector and Daddy
Pyro - Zany, wild and filthy mou
Terri
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clover's story with his four mercenaries was sexy and dirty, scary and sad, and occasionally sweet and loving. The storyline held my interest, as it took me from one exciting moment to another. But it was the characters that made me feel truly invested in the outcome. Clover was scared but cocky - and sometimes frustrating. That was understandable, with his background and his fears of once again putting his trust in the wrong person or people. Tank was big and scary, but he was the strict careta ...more
Karen
I haven’t read many harem romances yet, because I’m not exactly a fan of the idea as such, but in this book, K.A. Merikan absolutely convinced me and made it so I could believe in the connection between all five of the protagonists. My hat’s off to the authors!

I really enjoyed this story, dark and edgy as it was. Some scenes were harder to read than others, but on the whole, we get an incredibly intense, steamy read with a great mix of suspense and action as well as a wonderful build-up of the b
JoAnn
DNF 70% - (rating since I read over half)

This book was just not for me... I saw it labeled “Dark and Delicious” by someone on amazon and I just don’t get it.

To me this whole book was whiny and beyond immature. I liked the team but Clover pissed me off, he’s supposed to be a somewhat hardened 19 year old but in all reality he acted worse than 14 year old spoiled princess. I get that he’s got abandonment issues and just wants to be loved but if I wanted to read about petty spoiled kids I’d go back
« previous 1 3 next »
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Four Mercenaries (3 books)
  • Their Obsession (Four Mercenaries #2)
  • Their Property (Four Mercenaries #3)