Start by marking “Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)” as Want to Read:
Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)

Their Bounty

(Four Mercenaries #1)

--- Taken. Prized. Possessed. Loved. ---

Clover is an orphan and has led a tough and chaotic life. No stability. No money. No friends. He trusts no one.

His already miserable life takes a nosedive when he ends up in the hands of a human trafficking gang. Someone has placed a request for a young albino man, and Clover is to become the property of a mysterious buyer who will
Published May 20th 2019 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about Their Bounty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Bounty

Start your review of Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)
Judith
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

I went into this one with a degree of uncertainty.How on earth would it work? I mean five men! I shouldn't have worried because these Authors weaved their magic again here.

Clover has a distinctive look and it seems anything can be ordered for the right price.When he's captured by Human traffickers he finds himself in an impossible situation but are things about to go from bad to worse in the form of 4 mercenaries who come to his rescue.

One of the things I admire about these Authors books is that
~Mindy Lynn~
4Stars!

These ladies have some kind of wizardly magic going on because every off the wall thing they write about, which most of us wouldn't usually read about, they make you either like it or love it. So even though this kind of story is not my cuppa, (I honestly don't care for this kind of story-line at all) I still sent them my info when I got an email asking me if I was interested in reading an early copy. Look, these are the only authors I would take a chance on reading when it has come to m
Meags
4 Stars

Poly romances usually aren’t my thing, but you know what is my thing? K.A. Merikan! I honestly think I’m at the point where I’d read anything they offer up, regardless of the sometimes questionable themes within. I’m that far gone on these ladies and their unique brand of M/M romance.

Their Bounty was one scorching hot read. Featuring one twinky albino and four lethal and possessive mercenaries, this story kind of forces reality out the window as these five men explore the various sexual
DarienMoya
TIME OF DEATH 26%

This bounty ain’t the quilted quicker picker upper for me, did not like. Could not get into the writing or the story because sex started way too soon and Clover went from being traumatized to “yes I would like to have all the dicks”.

I was already very iffy because Clover is albino and I know the real life atrocities albinos face in todays world but I’m not gonna get into that. Just didn’t like the writing and the story is not for me no matter how much I was down for some harem
Cadiva
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is pure Merikan - filthy in the best way, dirty and hot as a volcano, just a little bit twisted but with a core of solid steel romance at the centre.

Four men, each uniquely drawn with vibrant personalities and talents and a fifth, the anchor around which to secure their kinks and desires and the who drives the narrative forward.

I can't make up my mind who I love best. Tank, the strong Daddy, taking care of his crew, or Boar, enthusiastic and sweet with a need to connect, fiery Pyro, hot tem
Shin Mon Thway
So .. usually, I’m not one for ménage. 😅 I just feel like there’s something quite not right about ménage romance. However, if you know me, you know how much I adore Merikans and their morally ambiguous heroes. 😉 So when a new harem book by my two favorite authors came out, I had to read/listen it. And let me tell you, I loved it! 😍

Clover lives in a harsh, cruel world. Being an orphan and a street urchin, he was already living a difficult life. But when being sold as a pet because of his unique a
K.A. Merikan
Mar 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
THeirBounty

The story follows Clover, a beautiful young albino guy who is saved from being trafficked by four bounty hunters. But since he's not safe and someone is after him, he pleads for help with the men, but that protection... comes at a price :>.

Here's the Pinterest :> - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KAMerikan...
Lorraine Lesar
Jun 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Their bounty just wasn’t my bounty.

I’m no Captain Bligh, but I’m expecting a mutiny over my 3* rating.
Sorry, but I couldn’t relate to the MCs - I just didn’t like them.
So I’m cancelling my passage to Tahiti as I believe the 5* reviewers may very well set me adrift.....
Ele
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*

This was filth. It was hot, twisted and utterly dirty. It was romantic as well!

I think the biggest challenge in polyamory romance, especially the kind that includes 5 people, is to make each and every character distinct so that the reader doesn’t get completely confused and lost while reading. K.A.Merikan nailed that part. I never had to stop and think about who’s who and who’s talking every time, not even at the beginning. Each character is very unique:

Tank, the leader. The level he
Chris
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
These girls sure know how to write hot gritty smut !! This book was a great start to a new season. Clover is an albino who has been chased, neglected, sold and abused for most of his life. During a rescue mission Tank and his team find Clover after killing his captor. Instantly Tank is smitten and he takes Clover home with him. Drake is uncertain and apprehensive, Pyro is open to a new “boy” to play with and Boar falls emotionally. This is their story as emotions align and Clovers stalker is unc ...more
Anja
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

Well, I did not think it was possible that I would read and actually enjoy a polygamous/polyamorous story, because it's just not my cup of tea. But I've learned that I need to give everything Kat and Agnes write a chance, because they always manage to surprise me and make me like things I never thought I would before. Kudos to them because there are not many authors who manage to do that.

Now as for the book, it was such a fun, wild and entertaining ride! Clover is in trouble, someone
M_C
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars Hmmm, had some major issues with communication between characters here.

*************Spoilers**********************

Like, when someone tells you that they grew up in the foster care system, a big red flag labeled "potential abandonment issues" should be waving. And yet, the guys get super upset when Clover rejects Boar when he starts to get attached. I thought that was handled EXTREMELY poorly. That's the closest to a non-con scene I have ever read and it made me want to rate this 1 sta
Zuzu
May 22, 2019 added it
Shelves: ku
☹️ DNF 33%. Definitely not feeling this one.
Taylor | LostinReadingRomance
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Surprising 4.5 ⭐️ Story- K.A. Merikan
4.5 ⭐️ Audio- Wyatt Baker

I can’t believe it, but I really enjoyed this entire book. Poly is not my thing at all, but these characters made me like them individually for the odd souls they were. Except Clover, forget Clover, he was pretty much a selfish ass till the last quarter of the book. I guess eventually he grew on me.

So this book is insane. No way are 4 gay mercenaries randomly saving some 19 year old are then going to accept payment for over the top
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lbr, ebook, mm

3.5 stars - So, you get the gist of this story from the blurb, young albino man with no one to miss him is the perfect target for traffickers. It seems here that Clover is chosen for something specific. But, luckily, he is saved by a group of alpha males, two of which are already in a relationship. This story isn’t touted as a fantasy, but I had a hard time not thinking of it that way.

Tank is the leader of this group of mercenaries who have been through thick and thin together and continue to ha
Amy
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-them, favorites
Hot damn! Apparently this is just my kind of book, because I absolutely loved it! I fell head over heals for all 5 of these guys, they’re all amazing in their own way and so good for eachother. I really was hooked from the first page to the last. I can’t wait for more of these guys!
JenMcJ
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. This is an entertaining harem romance. The plot isn't as dark as I was expecting though. All the big bad mercenaries fell into protective mode so quickly that I was a bit disappointed. Considering how much this seemed set up for a bit of Stockholm syndrome with some early dubcon at the very least I was surprised at this easy beginning. This is consensual (if trading sex for safety can be called that in this uneven power dynamic) from the very beginning.

I'm having a bit of trouble con
Ivy
Tank, Pyro, Boar and Drake are four mercenaries. They're not bad but not good either. They're dangerous, intense and fierce, no one can messed with them, no one... except Clover.
Clover is a beautiful young man, he's an albinos and the target of a human traffick ring. When the four mercenaries rescue him, Clover made a deal with them.. their protections against his beautiful and hot body.
They won't be ready for what will hit them... But first they all need to find a way to keep Clover safe.

“If y
♣️ Lynda ♣️
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
First off I'm 100% Drake Fan-Girl! I didn't want to like him at first but when we found out more about him I fell in love. Hope to read more of his story in later books.

Drugged and Sold to human traffickers by your friend/boss? What's a guy to do?
Get rescued by 4 sexy mercenaries!
Clover went through some bad shit but now life is looking up. 4 men who adore him and want to please him and have sex ALL THE TIME!!
(view spoiler)
Myriam
Jun 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Yeah, no. I should have known better. I have tried reading stuff from the authors several times and now I am finally forever done. The writing is amateurish, the characters flat and basically the same over and over again. With this particular story I was intrigued by the set-up and I cannot believe how bad they f*ed this up?

What is so hard about writing a sexy, maybe slight dub-con menage. Fanfic authors do it every day! What happened here turned my stomach before anyone had even taken their clo
JoAnn
DNF 70% - (rating since I read over half)

This book was just not for me... I saw it labeled “Dark and Delicious” by someone on amazon and I just don’t get it.

To me this whole book was whiny and beyond immature. I liked the team but Clover pissed me off, he’s supposed to be a somewhat hardened 19 year old but in all reality he acted worse than 14 year old spoiled princess. I get that he’s got abandonment issues and just wants to be loved but if I wanted to read about petty spoiled kids I’d go back
Cory
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again K.A. Merikan hits the mark!

They have the best fantasy reads! Meaning, they have a greatest ability to take wild and crazy situations and make you want to be a part of them. For example.....

You're sitting at home watching TV and the news comes on with a story about a kid that was sold to a human trafficking gang by his so called friend and then 'rescued' by mercenaries that offer him protection at a price. I wish I was that kid said no one ever!!

Now take that same scenario told throug
Aղցela W.
This was a good read. This was the first book in a new series. "Four Mercenaries" Clover was sold to a human trafficking gang by someone he thought was his friend Jerry. Clover is an orphaned 19 year old albino he was rescued by 4 guys Tank, Pyro, Boar and Drake. Clover needs their protection but he doesn't trust easy so he makes a deal with them to help him get to NYC and he will get them sexual favors and three of them are all in. Drake doesn't trust him and for good reason Drake has his o ...more
Emily Mead
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kaila
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
wow.. dirty hott... sexy hott.. and dark hott.. all rolled into one story haha. i loved it.. it is amazing and wonderful.. 4 men... all different... all broken in their own ways.. and the one man who can bring them together and perfect.. it was wonderful.. i cannot wait to see what is next!
M L R
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Filthy! I'm the best way

Nothing about this book should be okay....objectified albino twink, mercenaries, big ole sex-fest, exhibition, hurt, pain....I mean it should be incomprehensible to enjoy....but holy heck did I enjoy it. It was hot, endearing, interesting, sweet, and all kinds of wrong....and I can't wait for the next book. Recommended but only for those that go into it open minded and not dig too deep. It's KA Merikan at their quirkiest and naughtiest.
AussieMum
Jun 01, 2019 marked it as nope-not-for-me-not-interested
DNF 34%
I enjoy books with poly relationships but this setup isn’t for me. I don’t really like Clover and I put this down over a week ago and can’t really find it in me to continue. YMMV.
Monique
Leave it to these authors to write a compelling dark story that's romantic as well. Five unique characters and it worked, the chemistry is so obvious. Great writing, couldn't stop reading
Chelsea
Oh dear. I really did want to like this book so much more than I did. Anyone who reads any of my reviews knows what a big fan I am of the Merikan's. They are who I go to if I need a kinky story with fun interesting characters, smoking hot sex and a dash of moral ambiguity. While this story did deliver those things, i just didn't really enjoy it. I think the whole book felt like it was written in a rush which is a new experience for me and the Merikans. An example of this is the constant use of t ...more
LiadANNA
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a big fan of K.A. Merikan books, I read gladly took a chance to read new book, from new series (so exciting!) in a train, but because of the delay a fellow, bored passenger started chatting with me and there I couldn’t find a way to tell her „Sorry but I need to finish this scene, because apparently foursome is my cup of tea” and wouldn’t seem rude. Both me and Clover had to wait, but finally both of us got what we wanted and I can write what I think about Their Bounty.

I wasn’t sure at first
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• More Than Blood (Blood #1)
  • A King to Be Claimed (Our King, Our Master, #1)
  • By Way of Pain - Criminal Delights: Assassins
  • Devil Next Door - Criminal Delights: Obsession
  • A King to Be Protected (Our King, Our Master #2)
  • Embracing Faith (Embrace #1)
  • The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • Puppet/Master (The Vale Chronicles, #1)
  • To Have and to Hold - Criminal Delights: Taken
  • Nothing Gained (The Chosen One #4)
  • Sinner's Ransom - Criminal Delights: Taken
  • Lightbearer
  • Can't Touch
  • Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again
  • Jon's Crazy Head-Boppin' Mystery (Jon's Mysteries, #2)
  • Lucien (The Marchesi Family, #1)
  • Pandora's Heart (Bound Gods #10)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Four Mercenaries (3 books)
  • Their Obsession (Four Mercenaries #2)
  • Their Property (Four Mercenaries #3)

News & Interviews

“Un orgasmo
avrebbe posto fine a quel tormento.

«Cazzo,»
sibilò, mentre il suo corpo pulsante era più che pronto.

Pyro gli
strinse la base del cazzo. «Oh, non puoi,» disse con voce roca. «È per me, non
per te.»

L’urlo di
delusione che emise ebbe vita breve, perché Pyro lo penetrò in una breve
sequenza e si fermò non appena venne dentro di  lui.

Era finita.
Era solamente una puttana, proprio come aveva detto Drake prima di andare via,
quando aveva espresso davanti a tutti il suo disgusto. Non avrebbe dovuto
importargli.

Tuttavia,
non era così

Forse la
sua vita non era a rischio, ma se la gabbia in cui si era intrufolato alla
ricerca di protezione fosse diventata ancora più piccola?”
1 likes
“Dato che
era incapace di comunicare i suoi bisogni e i suoi sentimenti, soffrì in
silenzio per ore, nella speranza che forse qualcuno, un giorno, capisse
che cosa fare con lui. Nonostante la tensione sessuale ogni volta che erano
vicini, Drake non si era mai dimostrato molto amichevole, ma Clover era
riuscito a ferire Boar, farsi nemico Pyro e a rifiutare Tank, tutto in una
volta.

Si era
cacciato lui in quel casino

Non
importava che ci fosse di mezzo il suo culo perché, un giorno, nemmeno tanto
lontano, quegli uomini avrebbero deciso che non ne valesse più la pena. Ne era
certo

Chi voleva
prendere in giro? Era un albino e un twink di prim’ordine, ma il suo aspetto
non sarebbe stato una novità per sempre. Anche se era solamente quello che interessava
ai mercenari, nessuno voleva occuparsi di un intralcio ogni giorno.

Era un
peccato che sentisse già la mancanza delle braccia muscolose di Tank, della
sicurezza che non conosceva limiti, di ciò che gli offriva. Quando era con
Tank, lui sapeva quale fosse il suo ruolo nel mondo. Gli dava la stabilità che
nessun ragazzo gli aveva mai regalato. Tuttavia, Tank non era il suo ragazzo.

Era
impossibile tornare a come stavano prima le cose, dopo il suo comportamento,
quindi era bloccato in quel letto, a mezzanotte passata, tormentato dal senso
di colpa per il modo in cui aveva trattato Boar, arrabbiato per l’odio con cui
Pyro lo aveva scopato, e imbarazzato per aver mentito a Tank, che era sempre
stato dalla sua parte, mentre la parola “puttana” continuava a riecheggiare
nella sua testa, anche se non aveva mai venduto il suo corpo per denaro,
nemmeno nei momenti più difficili Era uno spreco
di spazio. Non c’era da meravigliarsi che Jerry avesse voluto sbarazzarsi di
lui.

Un
ragazzino piagnucoloso.

Non
abbastanza bravo come ladro.

Adatto
soltanto per scopare.

Se Tank e
gli altri non fossero stati così carini con lui, non sarebbe stata così dura
accettare la loro rabbia e il loro rifiuto.

Trattenne
un altro singhiozzo, ma il bisogno di conforto divenne un vuoto al centro del
suo petto, così si spostò sul materasso fino a nascondere il viso tra le
scapole di Tank. La pelle era sudata per il caldo, ma profumata, e così
accogliente che desiderò morire soffocato in quel modo.”
1 likes