Start by marking “Tonight You're Mine” as Want to Read:
Tonight You're Mine

Tonight You're Mine

CHASE

The first time I saw Aimee Gilpin walk into a bar, it was love at first sight. She looks nothing like the women I usually go for, and everything like the woman I’d want to come home to every night. Then my best friend showed up and I had to let him pursue her. It was the right thing to do as a friend and business partner, but the wrong thing to do for my heart.

The sec
ebook
Published May 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tonight You're Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tonight You're Mine

Amanda Adams Steward
Four stars

I enjoyed this book. This is the first book I’ve read by this author and I can say she is now on my radar. I won’t lie to me it was kind of slow at the beginning but once it started going it was so great. And can we talk about that cover?? I mean WOW 😍😍😍
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Girls walks into a bar, her eyes connect with a handsome stranger and the rest is history. Okay things don’t go exactly like that but Aimee and Chase do meet in a bar.

It is often said that when you meet your person, the one you are meant to be with you will just know. You will feel it in your heart body and mind. You will want to spend as much time as possible with them, know everything about them and miss them when you are not together. This may not happen the first time you meet them, it may b
Janice Somers
Oh my lord, I have laughed and enjoyed reading this awesome story. The characters are written with so much personality and emotions.
Two random people meet in a bar and hit it off. They enjoy talking and he introduces her to his favorite Irish whiskey. The attraction is there and they both want to act on it, but it's not what happens. He's meeting his best friend and business partner and she's meeting her best friend. His friend shows and starts hitting on her and the first guy leaves. She spends
Kate R
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Well, I think Kayley Loring has officially landed herself on my auto buy, favorite authors list! This book was freaking perfect! It was a one sitting read for me, which I rarely do anymore. I stayed up way too late, but I just didn’t want it to end. Loring does a fantastic job with her descriptions and expertly placed humor that made it a truly entertaining read.

The first chapter immediately pulls you into the book. It was a picture-perfect meet cute between Chase and Aimee. Honestly, I’m not a
Faith89
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a story of love at first sight, friendship and sacrifice. The first time Chase McKay sees the woman with the beautiful blue eyes in the bar he knows she is his. When Aimee sees the long haired ,tattooed Chase, it's like a magnetic pull and she finds herself crossing over to meet him. Everything is great until his best friend, Keaton shows up and takes over. Chase back away and they don't connect again for an entire month. What follows is secrets, hidden feelings, and more sacrifice. It w ...more
Erin Lewis
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Tonight You’re Mine by Kayley Loring
Kayley Loring is a new author to me and I have absolutely no idea why that is. From the first page until the last she reeled me in hook, line and sinker; I loved this story.
Chase McKay is too swoon worthy for words, I fell for him from the start and he only got better as the story progresses. From the moment his eyes meet Aimee Gilpin in his regular bar, he knows that she is something truly special. Their connection is instantaneous and the ch
Alison
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this was an instant love story that you believed from the start then were just along for the ride. absolutely loved it
Lara
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
I really enjoyed this, my first book by this author. It grabbed me from the first line and kept me hooked all the way through. It also really reminded me of old Hollywood romances, though it is definitely set in modern day. Just the overall instant connection/comedy mishap/happy ending feel of those great movies.

Chase is a stand-up guy and while I don't agree with his actions at the beginning, I get where he's coming from. It actually makes him slightly more likeable at that point - a sense of h
Jeeves
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tonight You’re Mine is a fun, fiesty, sweet and steamy read. The story follows Chase, the CEO of a startup company who looks like he should be in a grunge band but actually has a law degree. When he locks eyes with Aimee across a bar and they strike up a conversation, the chemistry is instantaneous even thougn they are opposites in many ways. Unfortunately, when Chase’s friend Keaton joins him at the bar, Keaton unknowingly steps in Chase’s way of flirting with Aimee and Chase steps aside since ...more
Jackie Wright
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kayley Loring is a new author to me and after reading Tonight You’re Mine I’m struggling to understand why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now, we’ll that’s about to change because this book captivated me, I loved every word that was written and I need more !!
Two complete strangers meet in bar and hit it off, they enjoy each other’s company as he introduces her to his favourite tipple Irish whiskey but he is there to meet his business partner and that’s where things start to go wrong as the m
Lisa H
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One night

Chase McKay is pretty optimistic and it’s on a trip to his local bar, he meets Aimee Gilpin.

They have instant chemistry but Chase’s business partner swoops in and Chase steps back purposefully choosing his business over pursuing Aimee.

One month later, he’s back in the bar to get tanked and to go home with another woman.

Aimee has finally shaken Keaton and interrupts Chase sealing the deal with his hook up.

They hook up for one night. That’s the deal.

But Aimee has just accepted a job at
Gavinsmommaloves2read
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by this author and I am so amazed at this gem I found. I loved Aimee and Chase so much. Chase is a ceo who looks more like he could be a singer in a grunge band and Aimee is a poised classic woman but the moment there eyes meet they have an instant connection. But when Chases friend Keaton joins him he immediately starts flirting with Aimee not knowing he was steaping on his friend toes and Chases ghinks he and Aimee is better suited but Aimee doesn't feel that way. But wh ...more
Lauren
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author and it didn't disappoint. This book had it all and you will definitely laugh. So the first meeting between Chase and Aimee is a fun bar scene 2here they ask lots of questions while waiting for friends. There chemistry is crazy strong and there banter was amazing. I didn't care for Keaton he came in and bulldozed all over Chase and Chase being a awesome friend let him. Thankfully they once again run into each other at the same bar they know they need each oth ...more
Linda Barrett
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kayley Loring is a new to me author so I didn't know what to expect when I opened this book.
I'm so glad I took the chance on this book as this is definitely a page turner and totally captivated me from the first couple of chapters.
It's full of humour,chemistry and banter and is a sweet easy to read to pass a few hours on.
Chase McKay and Aimee Gilpin are perfectly suited even though it is not plan sailing in the beginning.
I really enjoyed reading this book and I highly recommend you one click i
Julie
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. There wasn’t much angst or turmoil. Just a nice safe love story. There was some taboo being an office romance but it was so down to earth and relatively classy.

Chase and Aimee are so good together. Like true soul mates. I love their characters. They are not arrogant or snotty or trashy. They have integrity and class. These are two people you would want to be friends with.
Messy Bun Book Blog
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sweet! I love how Chase and Aimee both had that love at first sight moment when she walked into Bitters! Their banter and chemistry helped keep the pages turning and I didn't want to put it down!!
Keaton made me nuts for most of the book, but I'm glad that by the end he was a more likable character!
J. Ockenhouse
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kayley is a new author that I want to get to know more books from. Aimee and Chase have a unique twist on a classic meet in a bar story.

It's sweet, savory and a well rounded romance that had me from the blurb and the writing is addictive. You will love these wonderful people who will be more than letters on a page.

I received an arc for an honest and voluntary review
Pamela
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chase and Aimee meet at a bar but they are with their best friends. They like each other but Chase's best friend and business partner is interested so he backs off. Aimee isn't interested in Chase's friend and the two end up meeting at the bar again. Only thing is the three of them will be working together at their business. A funny, sweet story that I enjoyed and recommend.
Melissa
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A girl walks into a bar and the guy she connects eyes with is too stubborn, and you'll find out why once you start reading. Chase and Aimee are wonderful characters that make me wish for love at first sight. Their chemistry was so hot and through it all its a really sweet story and fun read.

Rhonda Hicks
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an absolutely adorable insta-romance. Kayley Loring has created a storyline that just flowed seamlessly with characters that had personality plus. Their banter and charisma just jumped off the page making this so easy to read. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more of her books.
Erica
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin is a beautiful man with long hair and tattoos all over. No one would ever guess he has a sensitive side. Meeting Aimee at a bar on night brings more to both of them than they'd ever expect. Loved their story!
Angela
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
**3.5 stars
this is a sweet, fun read story about a man who puts friendship before love and the casual meet-up lady who rocks his socks. But when a second chance comes around to pursue the lovely lady... sparks and flares fly.
Jillian Martinez
Great book

I really liked Chase and Amiee. Chase was very noble walking away because he thought Amiee wanted Keaton. I love how they both looked for each other and they just couldn't stay apart any lpnger! Loved the ending!!
Angela
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book. Chase has the stereotypical bad boy appearance, but a respectable job. Aimee is so sweet it very professional and good at what she does. They take the long way, but finally find each other. Amazing story!
Danielle Robbins
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tonight You're Mine is the first book I have read by this author and I really liked it. I loved Chase and Aimee. They had amazing chemistry and were perfect for each other! Loved them together!
Brooke
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read

This book was great I couldn’t put it down was so happy with how everything turned out had me worried there for a little
Ricki The Book Stack
This book is super cute, super sweet and super funny.

If you like fluffy, rom com reads then this is perfect.
Kate