Start by marking “New Girl (Collegiate Curves, #1)” as Want to Read:
New Girl (Collegiate Curves, #1)

New Girl (Collegiate Curves, #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Meg is excited to start her junior year at a new college in a small town. She’s heard plenty from other people about the Sweet Spot, a local bookstore and café, and quickly learns the Spot is indeed the “it Spot” in her new home away from home. Everything about her move seems promising save for being stuck in the transitional dorms until she can find a room to rent.
Lys is
ebook
Published April 15th 2019 by A. Fae

To ask other readers questions about New Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Girl

really liked it 4.00  ·

Tasha Johnson
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to start off by saying the cover OMG, so unbelievably sexy. But I digress, I am so excited for everyone to read “New Girl” by A. Fae, she is a talented and wonderful author. This is the second book of hers that I have read. I am looking forward to her Collegiate Curves Series. I am so glad that there are stories that show that women who have curves are just as sexy as any other woman. This is such a wonderful story that shows no matter how you have been hurt in the past, love finds a way, ...more
Athira
Apr 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt
This book was a little shorter than I expected. I liked the writing and the characters. While Meg and Lys were cute together i really didn't like Meg much. I just felt like she couldn't make up her mind. I felt quite bad for Lys. There is nothing I hate more than cheating, be it on the main character or with the main character. And Meg cheats on her girlfriend with Lys. The ending is a bit too abrupt and I think it would have been better if it had been a bit longer.
*ARC provided by the author v
Mickie Ashling
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta
A nice start to a planned series featuring curvy girls sharing the same collegiate universe. Outstanding cover art! Looking forward to the next one.
Jude