Start by marking “Nurse's Date with a Billionaire: A clean billionaire romance (Billionaire Date Book 1)” as Want to Read:

She knew she would save his life, but she never expected to win his heart.

Nurse Kali could handle anything the ICU threw at her. Then she met Craig. Stunningly handsome and suffering from complete amnesia, he has nowhere to stay to wait out the brutal Wisconsin winter. After learning about the risk of Craig freezing to death, Kali begrudgingly allows him to stay in her r

Published March 25th 2019 by ANJ Press

To ask other readers questions about Nurse's Date with a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nurse's Date with a Billionaire

Sonya Wasden
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Craig has fallen and has a head wound and when he wakes up in ICU he can't remember who he is, where he is or how he got there. When he leaves the hospital without permission and ends up at a soup kitchen, he runs into the beautiful nurse he remembers from his stay in the ICU. Taking pity on him and fearful that he will freeze to death on his own during the winter in Wisconsin, Kali takes him home and lets him stay in her available rental basement apartment. She feeds him and helps him get some ...more
The Mysterious Reader
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a well written clean billionaire romance, and Amelia Addler’s Nurse's Date with a Billionaire (Billionaire Date Book 1) most definitely qualifies as such. Kali and Craig’s story is a great one even if not an easy one, with his amnesia, what he finally remembers and the impact of s if this on a budding romance. I haven’t read anything by this author before but based on this book I’m going to have to change that. That’s probably the best endorsement I can give. But for the fact that I’m lit ...more
Anne Wingate
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amnesia Isn't Just Fiction

If you've seen it once you'll never forget it, and I have seen it. Though never had it. Craig in this book has it, and Kali, kind nurse that she is, takes care of him.Imagine her surprise when he turns out to be the only son of a very wealthy British family.
And imagine Craig's surprise when he finds out she's in danger of my her job and maybe even her nursing license for caring for him outside the hospital.
But by that time he's shaken off his ghastly fiancee, who abando
Margery Baker
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great start to her writing career!
When Kali met Craig she was his ICU nurse. He had been robbed and was suffering from amnesia. When he is discharged he has nowhere to stay, so she offers him the apartment in her basement until his memory returns. They develop feelings for each other, but neither will admit it due to the circumstances. When his memory returns he has some difficult decisions to make. Will he return to his old life? Will they have a future together? Great characters, story, and
Victoria
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a clean romance about a man with amnesia and the Nurse who put her job on the line to help him out. There are some great characters in this story and some lovely moments. For me, I wanted a bit more, I liked Kali but couldn't connect to Craig in the same way. I felt there needed to be more about his regaining memories and how they along with his experiences without this memory helped his character to develop.
I am voluntarily leaving this honest review after receiving an ARC.
Barbara
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new Author to myself and to writing a well written story I will be watching to see what else she puts out. A sweet and clean romance about a man who gets amnesia and the ICU nurse that takes him in when he has no place to stay. I enjoyed reading Kali and Craig's story. I received a copy of this book through Hidden Gems and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Patricia Baxes
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful read! Oh my goodness, I laughed/cried/giggled then laughed some more. The storyline is absolutely delightful; the characters are divine; the plot twists and turns really keep you hopping; and the HEA is fun, fun, fun! You definitely want to add this one to your TBR list today. (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and loved it!) ❤❤ ...more
Ljones
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story!

When Kali helps out her former amnesia patient by letting him "rent" her room, she knows she may get in trouble with the hospital. Craig can't remember anything about who he is. Kali offers to help him. Together they try to solve who he is. When they find out his identity, will he like who he was?
Deanna
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was so much fun to read. Really enjoyable. Craig was so adorable during his amnesia but he took it all in his stride. He also changed a lot during that time, and he didn’t like what he learnt about himself, can a nurse who gave him a chance be the key to his HEA?

I received this as an arc and I am giving my honest review voluntarily
Love
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Fun Little Romance

This is a refreshingly sweet and enjoyable unexpected love story with endearing and charming characters that will have you enjoying each and every moment of their journey towards unconditional love and understanding.
Brian Davis
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
☺☺☺☺☺

Kali is an excellent character, strong with a warm heart, and Craig's befuddled progress to redemption is an entertaining journey. Overall a sweet clean romance with really good writing.
Sue Stinnett
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

You will laugh, you will cry and maybe even swoon! A nurse takes care of a patient who has no memory of who he is and puts her job on the line.
luayne
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

Great story. Love the addition of family pets makes the story more real. Love happy endings, no foul language, and no page after page of sex. Good reading.
Lyndsey