Start by marking “Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)

Bad Saint

(All The Pretty Things Trilogy #1)

I was kidnapped on my honeymoon by three masked men.

Blindfolded.
Bound.
Destination unknown.

I was told to stay silent and abide by their rules. But they didn’t realize I wasn’t a victim…not anymore.

The open sea was my backdrop for nine torturous days. During that time, glimmers of my fate were revealed by a man with the mysterious chartreuse-colored eyes. He should have
Published May 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bad Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Saint

Start your review of Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #1)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

full rtc

Wowzas!! Well this book put me through the wringer. Please excuse me whilst I go and sleep for a week. This book right here threw everything it possibly could at me. I feel like I'm suffering from whiplash with the fumbled attempts the heroine endured as she was thrown into one situation after another. But because of this I was glued to my ipad throughout wanting/needing to know the outcome.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
He’s leading a lamb to the slaughter, but the one thing he doesn’t realize…is that I’m not a lamb. And I never will be.

Alright. Accountability time. Why have those of you that knew that I've never read a Monica James book not slapped me upside the head with one of her books yet? hmm? You should be ashamed of yourselves! Ashamed, I tells ya! Because this girl? Is currently kicking her own ass for only now discovering this author.

Let's be real here. The mere second that I laid my eyes
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I have so much that I want to say about Bad Saint but so much that I can't say because I don't want to accidentally give anything away. Which means I've pretty much been doing nothing but staring at my laptop for the past twenty minutes trying to think of the words to describe this book and so far all I've come up with is - more please!

This is the type of book that while I'm reading I'm constantly telling myself to stop lusting over the psycho. Saint was such a
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Sins, bad decisions, and the ultimate pent up anger of lust that will have you fighting for more, Monica James knows how to balance the cruelty and passion in one...

There is a lot that can be said about an author who truly knows how to write a proper dark romance. At one point in my life I was craving all the dark romances that I could find thanks to the gruesome yet addicting novels by Penelope Douglas that never seem to disappoint. That being said, Monica is an author that has surprised me
mel
so basically, this is blue lagoon but darker.

ok so first of all, the cover is so pretty like wow.

second, i have no idea why, but the MCs and their situation reminded me of Lorcan and Elide from Empire of Storms?? but just from that book though. i have no idea what these characters went through in Kingdom of Ash as i haven't read that yet. and yes, I do ship Lorcan and Elide.

third, i really really liked this! obviously, there are some fucked up things happening here and i don't condone some of
Melanie A.
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Melanie by: Jade Violet
Book 1: 4.5 STARS!
Book 2: 3.5 STARS!
Book 3: currently reading

4.5 STARS!
I am losing myself, piece by piece.
What a ride! Bad Saint was dark, twisty and full of emotion!

I always start these kinds of reviews with the same preface: dark reads are hard to pull off. Ergo, I'm giving full props to Monica James for giving me a messed-up story that I could sink my teeth into.

Plot: Willow is taken from her secluded Greek villa while on her honeymoon. One of her abductors is more reluctant than the
Leigh
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, criminal
Wow!!! What can I say I loved this book from beginning to end. Willow is a young beautiful girl who is on her Honeymoon and is taken by three masked men. Her husband tries to help her but is beaten by one of the men. What happens next is a story of betrayal, survival and lust. Willow is a fantastic character she is strong willed, feisty and her desire to survive over rides everything. She is definitely no damsel and is one of my favorite h's. Saint is one of the masked men and he's delicious. He ...more
Carla Bulian
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book! The characters are mature and strong. The story was totally unexpected and so intriguing.
It’s worth the reading.
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

Dark, gritty, and deliciously sinful.

Bad Saint is a story filled to the top with violence and betrayal, but also with hope, a feeling that makes the characters determined to survive and keep going.

From hatred to lust—the contradicting emotions evoked in Willow and Saint consumed me from beginning to end. Monica James took me on a captivating, suspenseful ride with a brave heroine and a broody, enigmatic antihero that will make you forget time and space, only craving the next chapter.

As I
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I just uncovered the name of my American captor… Saint
Ironic, isn’t it, that someone who bears a name denoting nothing but holiness can deliver nothing but hell.”

From the first moment I laid eyes on Bad Saint by Monica James I just knew I had to have this book in my life. Bad Saint looked and sounded so amazingly suspenseful and dark, something I was definitely looking for. I can confirm that it was better than I could’ve ever expected. I was captivated from the very first moment and I
Emily (Emily Reads)
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CAN WE GET A ROUND Of APPLAUSE GOING FOR THIS BOOK!? Holy wow this was epic. When I first read the blurb I thought it definitely sounded intriguing, but man!!! I had no idea what I was in for!

Willow is starting her honeymoon with her new husband when she is kidnapped and taken by a group of masked men. Confused and scared, she’s left to fend for herself on a boat with her captors as she tries to unravel the mystery of why she was taken.

Secrets start to be revealed as you dive deeper into the
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Welcome to Monica James twisted and mindfuck masterpiece! OHMILAWD! This is something you really don't want to miss. Body cringing and mind numbing, this book is a page turner and engaging at it's best. Whew!

It's been a year if I remember it correctly that I devour a book that tested my limits as if it was my last meal. Been too long too that I crave for something that will make me high with gory details and gritty scenes. So when I read the blurb of Bad Saint, man, I was on a HIGH! I was like,
Romancereadingaddict
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2019
This follows the love story between Saint and Willow. Willow was originally kidnapped on her honeymoon. While her fiancé tells her to look out at the view on the patio. She finds herself taken by men and finds herself on a boat. She is bound and scared. She refuses to be a victim and finds her way for survival. Would recommend this novel if you would like a quick read.
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Ангел " Stars
I’ve been a dedicated fan of Monica James’s writing for years now and when I heard about Bad Saint I was thrilled! The fact she ventured into dark romance for the first time, one of my absolute favorite genre, had my anticipation reaching new peaks! After this exceptional read, I can honestly say that this author can write anything with the same impact! This read is dark, seductive, thrilling and had me on the edge of my seat awaiting the next bombshell. During all this wild
arini
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
#1 bad saint — 3.75 stars
#2 fallen saint — 3.5 stars
#3 forever my saint — 3.5 stars

this book will make you think twice before you decide to step out of the comfort of your home and into the night alone. you never know if a bad man will catch you!!

it's not the case with our heroine here though...
cause all she can do is whimper and wiggle in shock and horror as she stands witness to her life being turned upside down from being a happy married woman to a hostage held captive by three
ash | emeraldbookowl
rtc

how to buddy read tip #1:
get yourself a group of friends who have the same dark and twisted interests as yourself and you'll always have a night of fun
Tracy  C
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whoa. What a dark and bumpy roller-coaster ride! It started off pretty innocuous and just builds from there until you are sitting at the edge of your seat to see what happens. Willow is put through the wringer and is still standing at the end of this first portion. Saint is an anti hero that you love to hate that you love...and I can't wait for more of this story!!
Dora Koutsoukou
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
AC Book Blog
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Willow is newly married. She was kidnapped the night of her honeymoon by three men. Bound, gagged, taken to sea, to be transport and sold to a ruthless Russian mobster. One of her kidnapers is Saint. He is mysterious, powerful and down-right scary but there is something intriguing about him. What happen when you fall for your kidnaper? This story is definitely disturbing and dark. There is a lot of twists and turns and unpredictable events that you really need to read to be able to follow and ...more
Nikki J
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap this book is everything I love about dark romance. I couldn’t put it down & now I need book 2 so badly!!!!! Perfection for me
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
OMFG! What a wild ride! This was my first book by this author and it came highly recommended to me. Bad Saint just blew me away! The twists and turns and just everything about this book was unexpected and unique. Saint is the perfect broken antihero and Willow is a total badass! I love strong heroines and she is just amazing!
This is the first book in a trilogy and let me just say... I will be slowly dying inside waiting for Fallen Saint! Lovers of dark romance, you don’t want to miss this one!
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Bad Saint has me all twisted up inside. It was a dark and haunting read that was written beautifully. Monica James has the reader feeling every emotion and every physical blow. She has us bleeding all over the pages.

Willow was kidnapped on her honeymoon by three men, one of them being Saint. She has no clue why this is happening and tries her very best to escape but Saint foils her plan every single time and she is punished for her attempts. Her spirit is slowly breaking and that is what her
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
description
~~4.5 ANGEL-AND-SAINT-HEARTS~~

We all know Monica James can write contemporary and new adult romance, but she took a u-turn with Bad Saint. When I heard her next book was going to be somewhat "dark", I was really intrigued. Monica has a way to melt my insides with all her hero. Even though Saint is Willows's captor, you fall for him. Stockholm syndrome here I come. (willingly)

Those little snippet into Saints POV at the beginning of each chapter was not enough for me. I wanted so much more, but I
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
The minute I read the blurb to Monica James' Bad Saint I could not jump on this book fast enough. Anyone who knows me knows that dark romance is my jam. I devour and consume them as fast as I can get my hands on them. Add in a sassy heroine and a hero who is as mysterious as he is dangerous and I am sold! I loved the push and pull between Saint and Willow and felt their fire right off the pages. I could not get enough!

I love that James did not pull her punches with this story. It was dark, raw
Rukaiya M.
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY REVIEW:

Bad Saint by Monica James is a dark romance stuffed with sins, lies, secrets, torture, death, anticipation, defiance and an unending passion lying in its wake. I didn't expect myself to fall in love with the story as much as I do right now. It is everything that makes a perfect dark palette. Willow, a woman living in her fantasy world is soon introduced to the lies that is her life. Married to love of her life and on a honeymoon, things take a turn when she finds herself kidnapped by
Meredith
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a story! Well done Monica James on your first foray into dark romance! I was completely swept away into this dark and corrupt world from the very get go. The pacing was perfect and flowed really well with the intrigue, angst and suspense increasing each step of the way. As I was reading this, time ceased to exist. I was consumed all throughout, glued to the pages until the very end. And what an ending that was! Talk about one hell of a cliffhanger!

The characters were brilliant. From
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
I AM AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT LOSING MY EVER LOVING FREAKING MIND!!!

Lies. Secrets. Deceit. Death. Torture. Defiance. Strength. Temptation. Anticipation. Darkness. Tantalizing. Sexual Frustration. Intriguing. Captivating. Complicated. Angtsy. Hot. Emotional. Erotic. Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Intense. Deep.

Those are the many words I’d use to describe this Bad Saint All The Pretty Things, Volume One!

My first Monica James book and I’m besides myself, wondering how in the world have I not read a thing
Kristen Suire
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Being with her erases the pain, and I will move heaven and hell to protect her.”

Phew, this one was action packed. I really enjoyed it and read it in less than 48 hours. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 was I thought Willow’s thoughts just got really repetitive at times.
Jade Violet
God, am I so frustrated right now! This book turned out to be so damn good and I'm all set to read the second, only to find out the 3rd doesn't come out until September! Rarely do I feel this way, but this series (so far) has been like getting someone hooked on crack!!!

It's an awesome dark read and partially dark romance and I'm so frigging happy I stumbled upon it. It all revolves around Willow, a 25 year old model from LA who, after a whirlwind 6 week courtship, marries the man of her dreams
Vanessa (nessreads)
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 “ангел” Stars!!!

Firstly, this was my Monica James book and it most certainly won’t be my last. Alright, now, how in the world can you leave me like that? I knew this was going to end in a cliffhanger with this being the first book in the trilogy, but come on that is so not cool. I desperately NEED to know what happens next! I’m not a very patient person, so the wait will be excruciating.

Willow, boy how do I admire her. Even with the

• Hush, Hush
  • Heartless Hero
  • Violent Ends (White Monarch, #2)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Stay With Me (Stay With Me, #1)
  • Collateral
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1)
  • Devil's Bargain
  • Damage
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay With Me, #2)
  • The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet, #1)
  • The Man I Can't Have (Ward Duet, #1)
  • Playette
  • The Fallen: Genesis (Deadly Virtues, #0.5)
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans, #1)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,

All The Pretty Things Trilogy (3 books)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #3)