Start by marking “A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)

A Single Glance

(Irresistible Attraction #1)

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

I saw her from across the bar.
My bar. My city. Everything in that world belonged to me.
She stood out from the crowd like she was looking for someone to blame for her pain.

That night, I felt the depths of my mistakes. I felt my scars. With a single
Published February 3rd 2019 (first published January 30th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about A Single Glance, please sign up.
Paula Browning This is the first book in the new series about Jase Cross. It's an awesome book that will get you hooked but it's also a cliffhanger and you'll have…moreThis is the first book in the new series about Jase Cross. It's an awesome book that will get you hooked but it's also a cliffhanger and you'll have to keep reading the rest of the books in this series as soon as she's finished writing them. So no, I wouldn't put this book in a class of standalone(less)

Start your review of A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
Sue
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG Willow Winters, what have you done to me? Just when you think her writing can’t get any better, Bam! A gut wrenching, grab you by the seat of your pants and won’t let go romance! I love Jase, and he is all mine ladies! An explosive page turner that kept me enthralled right from the start. Brilliantly amazing! I absolutely loved it.
Becca
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It blew me out of the water for two big reasons. The first is that it is sexy AF. Hot does not do it justice. I don’t know how W Winters did it but she showcases all these crazy extreme sexual proclivities in such a natural safe way. My favorite thing is that I was shocked, but shocked more at my reaction to it and mostly at the fact that I didn’t feel like it was trying to be shocking. What’s the saying “don’t try just be”, this book just is! The second reason is Jase. I ...more
K.S. Rochell
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MIND-BOWLING, INTENSE, AROUSING, SUSPENSEFUL, NOWORDS WILL EVER BE ENOUGH TO GIVE DUE JUSTICE THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING!

WOW!! this book is absolutely BRILLIANT fascinating and compelling this read will have you hurtling through the pages and craving more to the very end.I devoured this book! It absolutely consumed me... Willow writing is a pure masterpiece the storyline was so riveting, intense, perfect!!

I can’t wait to see what happens next 6 this book owned me Stars!!
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Another Cross Brother Yay

Title: - A Single Glance

Author: Willow Winters
Publication: February 3rd 2019

ღ I’ve said this before about W Winters books, but I’ll say it again this author knows how to lure you in from the very beginning. She shows you right away this one is gonna be dark read… I was on edge of my seat from the prologue

.. Bethany Fawn is mourning the loss of her sister. And at this point she’ll do just about anything to find out who killed her older sister Jenny. Lil does she know
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

description
So before I start I am going to step up on my soapbox, so bare with me. (lol) This book ends in a CLIFFHANGER. Nowhere on the ARC sign up sheet for this book, or in the synopsis was it even hinted at that this was not going to be a standalone book. This type of things annoys me to NO end! I would not have signed up had I known this ahead of time because I am just not a fan of one couple's story being dragged out over several books. And since I gave up halfway through Carter's four-book series,
Elle Kennedy

Now Available: https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

From the moment Jase Cross sees Bethany Fawn he knows she will be a tempting, beautiful mistake. One he will make again and again... even if it costs him everything.

CC

Bethany “Beth” Fawn is mourning the loss of her sister. Wishing she could have helped her sooner, Beth is determined to get answers and find those responsible. In digging for information, Beth discovers a local club owner, Jase Cross, who may know more than he is willing to admit. However, Jase has his own agenda and Beth must agree to his terms to know the truth. Not knowing who to trust is causing Beth distress but she relinquishes to Jase’s brand of pain in order to forget.

“She doesn’t want
Willow Winters
Dec 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Now Available:https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

FromUSA Todaybestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

From the moment Jase Cross sees Bethany Fawn he knows she will be a tempting, beautiful mistake.One he will make again and again... even if it costs him everything.

warhawke
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of a series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Bethany Fawn was desperate for an answer. Her quest for justice took her to a notorious club without yielding any result. But her presence didn’t go unnoticed by Jase Cross and he wanted explanations as much as she did.

“I feel like my life is on the precipice of changing forever. And I don’t want to go back to the girl I was, but I don’t like where this is headed either. I don’t have answers, and I need answers.”
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

I haven’t read a full length novel by Willow Winters, only short stories and novellas, yet her writing has always grabbed my attention no matter the story’s length. She has this way of setting a captivating and thrilling atmosphere that will wrap itself around your mind, luring you towards a dark and eerie, though beautifully enthralling romance. A Single Glance is an intense romantic suspense narrative packed with an abundance of unexpected twists that will evoke an endless, unfathomable amount
Katrina Haynes
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg, I wish I can give more then five star because I would. It was such a page turner which I was not able to put it down. It was hot and sexy. I think I have a new love Jase sorry Carter. But the ending really girl.. So need book two of their story now. ...more
K. Bromberg

Sarina Bowen

W. Winters

Now Available:https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

photo 53817089_641730476282765_6022417440397328384_n_zpso0beneax.jpg
Christine Blake
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 **** I have a new alpha Cross brother fantasy. Jase Cross is dark & mysterious he knows just how to make a Bethany skin light fire. Bethany Fawn is a nurse and is mourning her sister Jenny and Jase Cross see her across the room at They Red Room and I believe Jase recognize her mourning due to the brother he lost that he learned it should have been him he feels the same mourning. They want to lose themselves in each other and they do into each other so they can't remember the pain.

The
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Good Lord, I need a minute. My heart is pounding and my eyes won't stop flying across the page needing more. The clear reason: I finished a Willow Winters book. Without a doubt, A Single Glance is everything I could have wanted for Jase Cross' book and so much more! I don't think I can love this man anymore than I do. And that ending? Winters did the damn thing once again as she delivered another mindblowing book that left me on the edge of my seat. Jase and Bethany were FANTASTIC! I don't think ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
So......I kinda loved it! Nope, not kinda. I flat out loved it! I've been waiting for Jase's story since his first scene in Merciless. He was always the steady brother. The brother who kept Carter in line (as much as that was possible) so to speak. He was sweet to Aria, but always maintained an air of mystery. In short, he was my kryptonite.

In A Single Glance, he's everything I wanted and more. A man with a hard edge, but also caring and sweet. He's dangerous, sexy, and complete gone for his
Lauren Townley
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A delicate disaster in the making

Well holy hot damn cupcake!! As soon as I started reading this book, like literally, the prologue, I couldn’t stop thinking the words, “haha gotcha!” would be there on the next page. Big, bold and bright. But no, this was no joke. If the first few pages of this book don’t make you want to keep reading, well, I’m no shrink, but there’s definitely something wrong with you, buddy

This book is about a guy called Jase and a girl called Bethany. The very first few
Meghan March

Penny Reid
Feb 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Rachel Dyken
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ilsa Madden-Mills

Vaneece
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh! You are killing me Willow.
This by far is my favorite Cross boy. I love Jase. The Cross boys all have their demons but Jase shoulders his own and everyone else’s. Bethany is so torn between her sister’s death and love, that you wonder how she can be so strong. Neither Jase nor Bethany feel the deserve more but they really deserve happiness.
This book is so good, well except for the ending, that I can’t wait for the rest.
The Book Bee
REVIEW: DNF

It's always sad for me that when a book promises to be good based on the blurb alone - and then it doesn't live up to said blurb. Such is the case with this one, for me. With the synopsis being as enticing as it was, and the cover being as sexy as it was, this was sure to be a slam dunk for me. I was positive of that. The teasers alone made me drool for this sexy story that was going to introduce me to the world of Willow Winters. Unfortunately....

The story felt noisy. And without
Ella Heart
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Mesmerized Stars

Man, I forgot how beautifully this author writes.

For those of you who don't know, her writing tugs at heart strings - speak words that should be intimate yet are shockingly satisfying to hear. That's all you feel when you read her novel. And no - I'm not kidding.

Even in this book I found myself stopping so many times and just focusing on her words

Like he can see right through me, but he doesn’t want to. He wants to see me.

I feel like my life is on the precipice of changing
Dora Koutsoukou
⁉⁉⁉Cliffhanger⁉⁉⁉⁉
With no indication
With no author’s note
With no warning

No rating from me, I am unnerved
Gem
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't begin to sum up my thoughts on this book. Yes it is hot and sexy and gripping, but it is so much more than that. It's raw and honest and moving and beautiful. My heart aches. How the grief felt by both of the lead characters is portrayed is so moving and perfect.

I was drawn into this story; it sucked me in from the very start and has yet to let me leave. Willow has such a way with words, they really speak to you. You feel the words as you read them. It is beautiful and heart breaking
Shatarupa  Dhar
e-ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

Series: Irresistible Atrraction #1

Synopsis:
The book starts with a prologue, hinting at what's to follow. The story then begins from one month before. Jase Cross runs a bar, The Red Room. He spots her there for the first time, Bethany (Beth) Fawn, who's there to demand answers for her sister, Jennifer's, death (her only family).

Beth is a nurse in the local youth mental hospital, Rockford. She searched for Jenny after her
Kennedy Ryan

Jessica Hawkins

Now Available: https://www.willowwinterswrites.com/a...

• Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • A Kiss to Tell
  • All He'll Ever Be (Merciless World Book 1)
  • Seductive
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Irresistible Attraction
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Delicate
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her

Irresistible Attraction (3 books)
  • A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)