Start by marking “Kyle and Juniper (Smoke Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kyle and Juniper (Smoke Series, #2)

Kyle and Juniper

(Smoke Series #2)

In the age of hookups, can love survive the test of time?

“Is love dead?” Juniper asks. “There was a time when love was prized in novels and poems and not hushed up like a dirty secret -- when a couple’s worth was not sized up by their kinkiness, designer diamonds, limos and mansions but by how much love they had for each other.”

On paper, Kyle and Juniper are opposites who
Published July 7th 2016 by Pulsar Media

To ask other readers questions about Kyle and Juniper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kyle and Juniper

Ginger  Snaps
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s amazing how an author can bring together two very different people, set so solidity in their identities, and be able to mold them into a whole other image that just makes sense.
The image of Kyle and Juniper created in their book is beautifully unique, and you’ll be quickly turning pages wanting to get closer to reading their magnificent completion. We just have to watch them go through some rough patches first. 😉
Paula D
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Juniper and Kyle wow what a intense attraction. Can Juniper be with a man who doesn’t believe in love? I love this second part and couldn’t stop turning the pages! What a epic story that keeps ya on your toes and want more! Definitely don’t pass this series up! 5/5 stars
Louisa
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I am was so late to the party with this series but I am so glad I read them.. Life changing books!

Kyle and Juniper, the 2nd book in the series was full of action and angst. Something I am a HUGE fan of when reading!
These two people who are lost and damaged, two souls who were meant to be together, when their worlds collide the fireworks are never-ending. The magnificent writing of Sadia Ash had me entranced, and I just couldn’t stop. Hearing the story with a dual point of view was necessa
Krista Ricchi
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing series. My review is broken in two as the book as originally that way.

Book 1: I loved the flow of this book. You get to see a romance develope that you didn't really think would happen. I instantly fell in love with the characters I love the nerd appeal. They both seem to have some relationship issues and I can honestly say I would never see them get together in real life but the connection is so gripping. The story is beautifully written and will have you on the edge of your sea
Wendy
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyle and Juniper picked up where Juniper Smoke left off. Juniper and Kyle are going to make an attempt at a relationship of some sort. The chemistry between them is off the charts and both are finding this as a new experience. Book 2 finds the couple navigating the world as a couple when neither has played this role before. Will Kyle and Juniper be able to withstand the storm outside their little bubble?

OMG I am loving this series! I jumped right into book 2 as soon as I finished book 1. The cha
Cindy Fong
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can polar opposites attract and stick? There is a constant ebb and flow to Kyle and Juniper's relationship and although the underlying love is there, their inability to meet at a common ground is hampering them from getting together. The prose wraps you into the story and you can't help but cheer them on and wish for thier HEA along with them. This story pushes thier boundries and broadens thier awareness. Cannot wait for more.
Paula Lawrence Logan
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: smoke-series
Definitely a story for the true romantic at heart. Kyle and Juniper will take you on a roller coaster ride, to say the least. I laughed. I cried. I got mad at both of them and other characters in the story. You get so lost. You forget you are reading a book. I cannot wait to read Finding Juniper. Add this to your library. You will be happy you did.
Jolene St Germain Triggs
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really superb second installment of these two. It pulled at every heart string! So different in many fundamental ways, love has a power to be a great equalizer. Not without hard work and devotion, not just to each other but to themselves and their love. Can't wait for the conclusion.
Angela
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome installment of the Juniper series...great segway into next book. I love the characters and story line looking forward to next book.
Dawn
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when two people from two different worlds fall in love. What a great story. Can wait to read the next book.
Alison Davis
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the series and it did not disappoint!! Amazing characters (for the most part when a certain male isn't acting arrogant) that you will be cheering for to get it together and get their HEA. These two are total opposites to me but they work. The story is so well written that you actually feel as if you're one of the characters living the story. For me this was an easy read because you are so invested you won't want to put it down. I can't wait for the next one!!
Mary Fazzi
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Juniper says Yes to Kyle’s proposal. Kyle and Juniper see each every weekend. They work their jobs during the week and have a weekend together. It works and she meets the Paxton family and Denise gets a hold of Juniper and lets her insecurities get the better of her. She wants to run but Kyle talks to her and gets her to stay. They have a fantastic couple of months until things go from good to bad to heart break and the only thing she can do is run and protect herself from any more pain even tho ...more
Zamantha
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I NEED MORE!!!

Kyle and Juniper left us in the first book with them both willing to try a relationship, but with certain rules.

The second part to this love story of Kyle of Juniper is great. It is filled with love, and them finally finding a common ground to be together, through the distance. And this time it could be for forever.

But the obstacles put in their path will make Juniper question every little thing with Kyle, and whether it is worth it.

I loved it. Even though I wanted to strangle J
Samantha
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 2 picks up right where book 1 ends, I couldn't wait to see what happens next for these two characters, can these two opposites attract. Kyle and Juniper decide to try a relationship, with a few sets of rules, but will these 2 give themselves a shot?. This series isn't a standalone book one Juniper smoke must be read before starting this one, but once you start, it won't be long before you devour it and onto the next in the series.
Becca
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyle and Juniper become more intense with each turn of the page. As the two set off into a relationship that neither of them ever thought they would dive into, tensions rise and fall as jealousy and past rears it's ugly head.

These two have such a unique love story that you just can't put the book down and walk away for fear of what happens next.

Angst. Passion. Emotions. Jealousy. LOVE?

Kyle and Juniper is a fantastic read.

*NOTE - You must read Juniper Smoke before reading Kyle and Juniper. This s
Jacquelyn McLaughlin
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyle and Juniper are one of my favorite couples. Sadia had me swooning and rooting so hard for these two!! I loved these books so much that I purchased the paperbacks.
Becky
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kyle and Juniper’s love story continues. You just know that Kyle’s behavior and unemotional attachments were caused by his past. Chloe still haunts him as he struggles to build a relationship with Juniper. Kyle and Juniper are opposites being drawn together with magnetism that won’t quit. Juniper believes the best in people not experiencing first hand the evils that lurk with Denise and Royce.

Just when you thought Kyle and Juniper would overcome their opposite backgrounds and experience, the oth
Sharon
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two and follows up where Juniper Smoke leaves off. Juniper and Kyle continue to work on their relationship through distance and bumps in the road.
These two are opposites who blend well together without sacrificing or losing themselves which I loved.
Loved the location setting and I enjoy these characters so much! I received a copy of this book and I am volunteering to leave my review
Dawn Herrera
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kyle and Juniper by Sadia Ash is Book 2 in the Smoke series We get to have some more fun and excitement as we get to know these two interesting characters a bit more. These two just shouldn’t be together but there is just so much pull between them and they just can’t resist one another. There were some parts that just dragged out for me but overall a good story and can’t wait for more from these two. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Carolyn
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I kept thinking this is like Fifty Shades of Grey without the Red Room lol. I loved Fifty Shades so it was fine with me. I did want to knock both of them up side the head with something quite often. Two stubborn people, so different but so alike. We have a virgin museum worker, a rich broken CEO, his gay bff/non blood brother, a bitchy VP, a conniving politician brother and his evil bitch of a fiancée, his wacky family, her wacky family, drama and love.
McKenna
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

I have never smiled, laughed & cried as much as I did with this book! Sadia is an exemplary writer who brings every single book to life! I felt as if I were in the book myself!! I can’t wait to see what happens in the next book!! I just know I’m going to be sad when I read the last one of this series!!! You will not be disappointed, maybe a little emotional but not disappointed, I can promise you that!!
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Kyle is so much more.

So far this series has been anything but amazing. I love that in this book it’s more on Kyle you get to see the layers of him, and you also get to understand how and why Kyle became the man he is, the secrets the OCD behaviour, and even though lots have happened between them two I am so team Kyle. A little disappointing for me is Juniper I love her but then again I felt like she just couldn’t not just once listen to Kyle.
Loralie
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think they are slowly wearing each other down. Kyle is still obviously controlling, wanting Juniper to drop everything and just go where he wants her to. There are reasons why she shouldn't or couldn't, but she mostly gives in. Part of me hates it but part of me is happy he's not giving her an option. Juniper is making Kyle relax his rules and learn to let go some, but I wonder if it will end up in disaster? On to book 3...
Elsie Caba
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in Kyle and Juniper's love and life story. This one is full of great moments for them, but it's also full with angst, more secrets and a little more drama. It also ends on a stronger cliffhanger than book one.

I hope we get resolution on the last book and that all those crazy characters get what they deserve. Overall, very good book.
Samantha Waldow
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the Smoke series.  Must read book 1 because this begins where book 1 ended. Kyle and Juniper are great characters. They are the total opposites of each other and are so stubborn. Sometimes i wanted to scream at them and hit them on the back of the head. This book is well written and the characters are great. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Neisha Exeter
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes, yes, yes. Book 2 is even better than book 1. Ok so to be honest I wasn't sure if I would read book 2 after reading book 1, however I am really happy I did. Again, I have to commend this author on her great writing skills, you make these characters so real. This book is just fantastic. Highly recommended.
Lori
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! Juniper Smoke is a fantastic book. The author did an amazing job with the chemistry of the characters and bringing the storyline together! I have read book one and two in the Smoke Series and I cannot wait to see what will happen in book three and four. I'm officially hooked on this series!
Joleen Grace
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this book we see the progression and Kyle and Juniper. It’s not an easy story. There is plenty of drama. Some days I want to slap Kyle and other I want to kiss him! The end of the book had me heated!! The author did a good job at evoking emotions
Deirdre L Stokes
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kyle and Juniper are very different but they seem to work together and reading this second book was great and I just about to read the third book to find out what happens next for I am really enjoying this couple.
Thi
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
I thought this would be a continuation of Juniper Smoke but it felt like it was just repeating Juniper Smoke again but with a different point of view. It just made their story drag out even longer.
Everyone has a story to tell.
Some of us have a few.
Thanks for reading mine.

My readers group

Smoke Series (3 books)
  • Juniper Smoke (Smoke Series, #1)
  • Finding Juniper (Smoke Series, #3)