Start by marking “The Devil has a British Accent: Cary (White Carpet, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Devil has a British Accent: Cary (White Carpet, #2)

The Devil has a British Accent: Cary

(The White Carpet Series #2)

For Lauren Moreau, the truth trapped her, the lies and deceit ensnared her.

What she knew to be goodness and love, now a fairytale of despair and hopelessness.

The love of her life, Cary Baine, was an Angel.

Her boyfriend, Jackson Cruz, a demon groomed by Hollywood.

Everything she believed in wasn’t real.

Blending in, in a city as large as Paris, was Lauren's only sanctuary.
Kindle Edition
Published May 19th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Devil has a British Accent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil has a British Accent

Tinsley
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC from the lovely author. I’m a huge fan of her work and love reading all of her new stories. However, the white carpet series is my all time favorite! And the second book does not disappoint!!!

I fell for Jackson in the first book and was hoping to see more of him in the second one. While he is about, the focus isn’t on him but on Cary. And that does not disappoint! Now I’m confused who I would choose as my book boyfriend after reading this one.

The author did a gr
Brenda
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
H.B. Jasick
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story continues on with the fantastic story from book one. You move from Jackson onto cary, and you love him just as much! I am torn! These characters are amazing, and this story pulls you in. I want more! This story is not like anything I’ve ever read before, except maybe the first book! This author does everything right with this story! An absolute must read.
Jennifer Pierson
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Devil has a British Accent: Cary is the 2nd book in the White Carpet series, so YOU MUST READ The Devil has a British Accent: Jackson (Book 1) FIRST! We have #TeamJackson & #TeamCary so Lauren has decisions to make, but the rest of us probably have our minds made up by now, or maybe we don't, as Cary gets his chance to plead his case in this installment of the series. And before you start thinking unfair, Jackson had his turn first. Poor Lauren, she has Sophie's Choice, and yet, I don't ...more
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Full Review to Come❤
I would describe this as a Paranormal, Romance (tame), Love Triangle, Coming of Age, Good Vs Evil, Suspense, and an Action filled book.

The amount of yelling, jaw drops, giggling, tears, cheering, and did I mention yelling I did AT this book and its characters was crazy. I love what ZN wrote, but I’m also inwardly crying since I have to wait for the grand finale!!😉😘
I suppose I'm an impatient little devil😈
This is a gem of a book and I know ZN will finish it out brilliantly❤
Sassafrass (Candace)
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book Picks up where book 1 left off, but the focus is Cary. I have loved this duet, I normally don’t read paranormal but this was written like nothing I’ve read before and I loved it! Lauren has a tough choice to make, this struggle is real lol. For me this was the ultimate love triangle with secrets and lies and twists.
Pa Extraordinaires
Apr 09, 2019
Z.N. Willett
Mar 25, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristy Roberson
May 23, 2019
Nancy Girone
is currently reading it
May 24, 2019
Bestselling author ZN Willett started sharing her first contemporary romance, The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star, online. Receiving an overwhelming response of over 2 million reads, she created the Red Carpet Series. The Red Carpet Series showcased a unique perspective spotlighting Hollywood from the inside. ZN enjoys creating heroines who are strong, intelligent and true to themselves. She's a ...more

The White Carpet Series (2 books)
  • The Devil has a British Accent: Jackson (White Carpet, #1)