Start by marking “Team Phison Forever (Team Phison, #2)” as Want to Read:
Team Phison Forever (Team Phison, #2)

Team Phison Forever

(Team Phison #2)

Tyson Falls is ready to get married. After being disowned by his parents, his adorably grumpy boyfriend has made cautiously optimistic Tyson embrace the concept of family again. Armed with a ring and the newest video game, Tyson has plans for the nerdiest proposal.

Life throws a wrench in Tyson’s plans when he meets someone online during a multiplayer match. Someone that m
Published May 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Team Phison Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Team Phison Forever

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***2 Stars***

It seriously pains me to say this, especially with how much I LOVED Team Phison, but I was a first class passenger on the struggle bus with this book.

This entire story felt too forced. What's supposed to be an emotional journey for Tyson felt like nothing more than words on a page. None of the feels came alive for me. Something with the writing just didn't translate emotionally.

Also, Tyson is a man in his early 30's yet he sounds like a teenager. It was very difficult being in his
Chasia Lloyd
GET READY TO BE SAD

This sequel is sad, but the ending is happy. I very much encourage everyone to pleeeeeeease review the content warnings before diving into Team Phison Forever since it is dramatically different in tone than Team Phison.

CWs:

- Detailed references to mental and emotional abuse
- Estranged family
- Attempted reconciliation
- Emotional fallout from discovering a hidden family member
- Abuse toward a mentally ill person for being mentally ill
- Brief references to physical abuse, homopho
Thank you very much to Chace Verity for providing a review copy of their novel.

RTC closer to release date! But basically: I adored this!
Ceillie Simkiss
afjkgfjgrjkeqklweljgwrjlgejwgr THIS MADE ME CRY IN THE BEST WAY.
Solly
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TYSON IS MY PRECIOUS SON AND I WILL DIE FOR HIM

Now that we've got that out of the way, time for the real review.

I fell in love with Team Phison when I first read it and it's still one of my fave comfort reads: it's short and extremely soft and I love both of the main characters so much. I knew I had missed Tyson and Phil but I didn't realize I'd missed them *that* much.

Team Phison Forever, like the author said, is very VERY different in tone. It's not a sweet romance at all but damn I loved it
Xan West
Content Warnings (view spoiler) ...more
gimmethosebooks
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awwww I love Team Phison. This one is sad, but the HEA is so amazing. Tyson’s journey to accepting found family as actual family was heartbreaking. Heed the CWs. Although idk why there are content warnings for explicit sex...the chapters where the sex takes place are marked. But there’s more in the chapters than sex so I hope people skim rather than skip.

I love this sequel that sets up there HEA. I love how it shows someone LIVING with depression. I love how accepting and supportive Tyson and P
My heart!

Team Phison Forever is the sequel to Team Phison, and it’s from Tyson’s pov, a normally sunshine-y person who is going trough upheaval with family. This book is less fluff than Team Phison was, but it works so wonderfully. I just wanna smush Tyson throughout this book and tell him how loved he is. I loved that in a lot of ways this book is learning who your family truly is and having an established relationship grow and shift with the changes in those involved. I love Phil and Tyson so
Nicole Field
May 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
When I found out that there was a sequel to Team Phison coming out, I was so excited I could barely wait.

Unlike last book, where it was all in Phil's point of view, this one was all in Tyson's. And maybe that is the reason why it was a lot more angsty. As a character, Phil is a great deal more settled than Tyson. I don't think it was just that, though. Although we got a hint of Tyson's family troubles in the last book, this one blows all of that wide open to the point where there's nowhere to e
Shawna
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
This was a super cute follow-up to one of my favorite reads from last year! (I even re-read the first book afterwards, because I missed Phil's voice a little.)

This book deals with some heavier stuff, being in Tyson's perspective. It delves into his dysfunctional family stuff and depression, and though his lack of communication frustrated me at points, it was completely understandable as a person who believes he has to keep everything light and happy to keep his friends and boyfriend.

Kragthang
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
Loved the first book and enjoyed this prequel a lot. Written from Tyson's point of view entirely (well almost), we get to see a lot of his internal struggles and self-esteem issues. On the surface he is always this happy and caring guy, but when it comes to himself he doesn't really see his worth. Good thing he has Phil and all his friends, old ones and new to show him he is worthy. Worthy of their friendship, worthy of their time, worthy to call them family. They want him in their lives, he jus ...more
Eboni
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Team Phison Fans rejoice

This sequel is so amazing! So sweet and heart wrenching and just the sort of fluffy love fest I enjoy. Chace has done a great job of bringing the things we loved about the first book back and blending sadness and pain with hope.

So good!
Leigh Landry
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved checking back in with these characters and following their emotional journeys to redefine what family means to them. This book broke my heart and filled it back up in such a beautiful and satisfying way.
Diana
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, funny, and hugely poignant addition to the land of Phison cuteness! I was so happy to see Tyson and Phil again, and to experience Tyson's healing as he moves toward a firm future with Phil and (re)builds his family.
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full RTC. 💗

Super amazing yet angst loaded. Definitely be sure to check the CW beforehand.

It was a great addition to the first book and Team Phison definitely leveled up. 💗
Lotta
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tyson has some stuff to work through in this book about wonderful found family and shitty families of origin.
Quiana Howard
Emily
May 15, 2019
Ash H
May 19, 2019
Chace Verity (she/they) is publishing queer as heck stories with a strong romantic focus, although queer friendships and found families are important too. Chace prefers to write fantasy but dabbles in contemporary and historical fiction as well. An American citizen & Canadian permanent resident, Chace will probably never be able to call a gallon of milk a "four-liter."

Team Phison (2 books)
  • Team Phison (Team Phison, #1)