Start by marking “Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)

Dying for Rain

(The Rain Trilogy #3)

What could be worse than knowing the exact day the world is going to end?

Waking up to find out that it didnt.

The post-April 23 world is a lawless, senseless, ruthless place, but its not loveless. At least, not for Rain and Wes.

But when the government begins holding daily televised executions as a demonstration of their power, that love is put to the ultimate test:

Published January 30th 2020 by Art by Easton

To ask other readers questions about Dying for Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying for Rain

Start your review of Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
arini ☆彡
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
#1 Praying for Rain 4.5 Stars
#2 Fighting for Rain 4 Stars
#3 Dying for Rain 4.5 Stars

This conclusion was everything I hoped it would be, S P E C T A C U L A R! It picks up exactly where the cliffhanger in the previous book left us. In such a short book, this last installment is adorned with outstanding character development, grit gore and glory of the apocalypse, and tons of feels.

Youre
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 Stars

I have to say I was a bit scared to read this after the brutal cliffy at the end of book 2. So many possible scenarios were running tru my head, but I never once wanted to admit that this can end bad!
Gahhh, I was so frustrated for the first 30 pages, I really thought Rain is again useless and tstl , but this girl made a classy come back I might say!I was cheering her like crazy !

After we learn in the last book about the hoax that was designed to increase the global stress levels until
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "A fuckin' chaos!!!" stars***

All I wanted to do was stay numb and die.
All Wes wanted was someone to help him survive.
But somehow, together, we figured out how to live.

God, i needed this book so badly, especially after how the things were left in the previous book!!!
B.B. Easton knows how to make you lose your mind and craving for her every word...
I literally devoured this book and the ride even though full of bumps and obstacles was amazing and adventurous!!!!

"Wes presses his lips to
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this trilogy from beginning to end. All three books made it into my favorites, each earning the spot in their own right. I especially enjoyed Rains evolution from lost girl to badass woman. She grew exponentially as life threw challenges at her and the result was utterly entertaining. Wes too experienced growth where his was a bit more subtle and in ways that made the contrast and range more impactful to the story arc.

The plot and premise of this series was refreshing and different from
Bee
2 STARS

Wow... this was a disappointment.

What I thought would be an epic ending to this series turned out to be just... a fiasco. A disaster. A DISAPPOINTMENT.

One of my biggest pet peeves in romance novels is when the main characters are apart, or they do not spend enough time with each other. And this is basically what this whole book was. I can tell you now (because I counted it) that Rain and Wes spend approximately 70% of this book APART.

70% of this book was Wes being held captive and Rain
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
🎶 It's the end of the world as we know it 🎶 After the humongous cliffhanger from the last book, I had no idea how this couple would ever see a happy ending. People are being executed for doing good works. If you try to save a life - executed. If you try to prolong a life - executed. If you provide medicine - you guessed it... executed. Wes has been arrested for providing antibiotics to Quint, finally separating him from Rain when no one and nothing else could. The entire story is about the ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Seriously Awesome
A nerve wracking story set in nervous and anxious times, BB takes us on a thrilling ride on her pillion seat. Not only is the story relevant in present times, it gives us a peek into a crystal ball to show us all the dreadful probabilities, warning us of the impending doom, if we don't change soon. Captivating like a train wreck, mesmerizing like imploding building and enthralling like a nuclear explosion
BB spreads the story and winds it up PERFECTLY

description

I fell in love with
NMmomof4
3.25 Stars

*3.5 Stars- Overall Trilogy Rating*

Overall Opinion: This was a little better than the second book but not quite as good as the first for me. However, I wasn't the biggest fan of having a political message that ended up being a big part of this book. If I want to read a book about political views -- I'll read a political non-fiction book! I feel like it didn't need to go there and easily could've gone a different route just as effectively. Also, Mrs. Renshaw?! That was a little eye roll
Becca Xx
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy had me HOOKED! I read all three books in three days, it was amazing. The concept was brilliant.
Rhonda
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So here I am, frothing at the mouth for this baby, dying to see what becomes of this couple after I dove off the cliff that was Fighting for Rain. And I kid you not, I could not put this book down. If I didn't have to adult, I'm sure I would have had it done in about 3 hours. But also, if I'd done that, I might have been taken away in an ambulance due to how erratic my heart was racing as I devoured this book.

Rain's had it rough. After everything that happened BEFORE the end of the world, who
Roobie
3 stars ...more
B.B. Easton
Jan 30, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!

The Rain Trilogy is COMPLETE and available to binge in Kindle Unlimited! Enjoy!

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: https://mybook.to/prayingforrain

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: https://mybook.to/dyingforrain
Meredith
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Wow! What an epic conclusion to Wes and Rain's story! B.B. Easton really brought her A game, delivering a riveting and deeply emotional story that put my poor heart through the ringer. The emotion was so intense that I felt it everywhere. It's a tale that is packed with all the feels. It was more than perfect, and I more than loved it!

This post-apocalyptic world they now live in punishes the innocent rather than the criminals. Can you imagine getting sentenced to death simply for giving a friend
Sophie's Reading Corner
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
When you fall in love at the end of the world, you live every day like it's your last.

Dying for Rain is the final instalment of the Rain Trilogy and thankfully it comes very soon after the second book, because let me tell you. That cliffhanger was E V I L !! However I was super intrigued to see how the story would develop and that kept me on my toes until the very end!

What I didn't like in this book? It felt too short and rushed, since it also ended around 84% and things seemed to have a
Cocktails and Books
Things tied up a little too quickly for me. I would have loved to see more of what life was like after, but it was still a good ending to this series.
Kay
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
I dont think this was a bad book but the series didnt go the way I thought it would so for me personally it wasnt an enjoyable read and as much as I liked Wes and Rains relationship they spent so little time together throughout the books that it had me wanting more from them the connection just didnt feel there and talk about the quickest ending ever! Throughout the book Rain has unbelievable luck and then bam! book is over and everything is solved in a year the world is basically back to normal ...more
Nikole English
5 Glorious Apocalyptic Stars!

Dying for Rain was not only everything I knew it would be; it was the perfect conclusion to this epic story of love and survival in a vividly gritty and broken world meant to tear everything beautiful within it down. I shed tears of sadness and of joy, and the expertly developed characters had me rooting for some while simultaneously seething with hate for others due to the emotions that BB Easton seems to evoke from her readers so easily. While I am sad that our
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Deep Breaths!! The Epic Finale of the Rain Trilogy is finally Here!!! We start right off where the jaw dropping cliffhanger left us in fighting for rain. In this new world what will become of Rain and Wes? Will they be able to prevail on top or is this new way of living going to be the end of them forever? Right out of the gate I was entranced and could not put this down. Ive fallen hard for Wes and Rain. You will go through every emotion possible during this magnificent end to this trilogy! I ...more
Siobhan
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dying for Rain is the final book in the Rain trilogy, and if you were hooked on Praying for Rain and Fighting for Rain, youre sure to devour this one. Its a wonderful end to the series, one that brings things together wonderfully, and you will not want to put it down.

Dying for Rain picking up where book two left off, and things move fast from the start. Although I had seen the detail revealed at the end of book two coming, it did not lessen my enjoyment of this book. In fact, the way it played
Jill
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
At the risk of being trendy, BB Easton DID THE DAMN THANG with the final book in The Rain Trilogy. The ending of book 2 was a doozy but I knewI KNEWBB would deliver a completely satisfying ending wrapped up with a pretty bow on top. Wrapped in skull and cross-bones paper of course, but still. Dying for Rain isnt full of nothing but unicorns shooting rainbows out of their butts because its REAL to the whole story, and this grand story has been anything but frivolous.

I have to say it again in
Book Addicted Shanna
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is only one way to conclude a dystopian romantic suspense trilogy and that is for it to be action packed, completely unpredictable, full of suspense, and infused with the most memorable of characters. Dying for Rain, the phenomenal conclusion to the Rain Trilogy by author BB Easton, completely delivered all of the above in the most BREATHTAKINGLY SATISFYING WAY!

No other writer could deliver such an emotionally and psychologically gritty novel. No other author could weave a world so dark,
Ruth’s Romances
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐Do I sacrifice one life to save the others? Or sacrifice the others to save the one? My one.✨
The world didnt end on April 23. But its changed. Lawless and ruthless. But not without love. For Rain and Wes. When the government begins televised executions- will Rain save the one, or the others?✨
If you love:
Dystopian romance
Post apocalypse
New Adult
Continued Trilogies
Dual POV
Then this is the book for you!✨
What a Finale! This has been one heck of a wild ride! This picked up right where we
Levie
Jan 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Can you say Deus ex machina? Scooby gang?

(view spoiler)
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
*** 4.5 APOCALYPTIC STARS!! ***

Whew....I feel like I ran a marathon after finishing this book. My heart is racing, my head is light, and I need a drink!!! BB Easton ended this trilogy with a BANG and although I am sad that it is over, it ended exactly as it should have.

There were twists, turns and surprises page after page, and my heart was in my throat at every turn. I JUST WANTED RAIN AND WES TOGETHER!! In this final book, their love for each other is undeniable, timeless, and nothing can
Jenny
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a gritty, raw, end-of-the-world romance. I loved the progression of Wes and Rains relationship. Theres so much survival and hope and everything I love about post-apocalyptic books! ...more
LaToya Toney
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An epic conclusion!
I have become so engrossed in this story and I didn't want it to end. On another note BB knocked it out of the park with this one. This book was everything I hoped it would be and more. With characters that you'll love, hate, and root for this book will keep you on the edge of your seat til the end. 💛
Lisa
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The end is definitely here and its bittersweet because Im going to miss THE HELL out of Wes & Rain so much. BB Easton ends this trilogy in epic form that will leave you both thrilled and satisfied. No pun intended. So if youre looking for your next trilogy...look no more. THIS. IS. THE. ONE. TO. READ.

PP's Bookshelf
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
B.B. Easton is the ultimate genius, literary sorcerer and emotional torturer. Because there is no other way to explain how she affected me by this epic series and this equally epic ending in Dying for Rain. I felt every single raw, harsh, adrenaline fuelled, heartbreaking, inspiring, intense and motivating emotion like I am standing right in the middle of the post apocalyptic world that is imaginary but more real than reality.

Wes Parker is going to die. Because the twisted, selfish and careless
Grace
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing

WARNING: To avoid spoilers, do not read this review unless you've read book two in this series.

In this final installment of the trilogy, the author ramps up the intensity, with one main character's life on the line.

The characters in this trilogy have all been through hell, first through government manipulation, then fighting for survival in their new mad world. Despite the heartbreak they have faced along the way, this is when Rain and Wes finally step up. To fight back, laying
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Daaaaamn BB you put me through the wringer with this finale. I mean you had me crying barely 4% into the book. It was EPIC. I love that it was intense and emotional. I love it when I get inside the book and just want to punch someone or kill someone with my bare hands because they are the deliverers of my MC pain. Believe me I was ready to go to battle for Rain and Wes.

Dying for Rain brought more action to the trilogy. The whole Rain Trilogy made me dive into the story and felt everything. Its

• Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Weightless
  • The Good Girl
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Dear Ava
  • Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)
  • Credence
  • The Choice (Arranged Series #3)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Release
  • Ryan's Bed
  • Medicine Man
  • Beneath These Chains (Beneath, #3)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • Her Perfect
BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write books about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about that.

BBs memoir, 44 Chapters About 4 Men, and the spin-off 44 Chapters novels are being adapted into a steamy,

The Rain Trilogy (3 books)
  • Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews

“When you fall in love at the end of the world, you live every day like it’s your last.” 0 likes