Start by marking “Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)

Dying for Rain

(The Rain Trilogy #3)

What could be worse than knowing the exact day the world is going to end?

Waking up to find out that it didn’t.

The post-April 23 world is a lawless, senseless, ruthless place, but it’s not loveless. At least, not for Rain and Wes.

But when the government begins holding daily televised executions as a demonstration of their power, that love is put to the ultimate test:

Expected publication: January 30th 2020 by Art by Easton

To ask other readers questions about Dying for Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying for Rain

Start your review of Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
Rhonda
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So here I am, frothing at the mouth for this baby, dying to see what becomes of this couple after I dove off the cliff that was Fighting for Rain. And I kid you not, I could not put this book down. If I didn't have to adult, I'm sure I would have had it done in about 3 hours. But also, if I'd done that, I might have been taken away in an ambulance due to how erratic my heart was racing as I devoured this book.

Rain's had it rough. After everything that happened BEFORE the end of the world, who
Nikole English
5 Glorious Apocalyptic Stars!

Dying for Rain was not only everything I knew it would be; it was the perfect conclusion to this epic story of love and survival in a vividly gritty and broken world meant to tear everything beautiful within it down. I shed tears of sadness and of joy, and the expertly developed characters had me rooting for some while simultaneously seething with hate for others due to the emotions that BB Easton seems to evoke from her readers so easily. While I am sad that our
Tracy Slone
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A dramatic ending to a rollercoaster ride of a series! In the first two books of this series, we watched Wes fight for Rain. He fought so hard to show her the beauty and strength that he saw every time he looked at her. In this stunning conclusion of the Rain trilogy, we finally see Rain rise up and find a strength she never knew she had. Rain finds herself and her passion for love and life as she fights to save the man that has became her heart and given her back a family. You will not be able ...more
Lisa
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it

Review to come.
Jill
Shelves: favorites
At the risk of being trendy, BB Easton DID THE DAMN THANG with the final book in The Rain Trilogy. The ending of book 2 was a doozy but I knew—I KNEW—BB would deliver a completely satisfying ending wrapped up with a pretty bow on top. Wrapped in skull and cross-bones paper of course, but still. Dying for Rain isn’t full of nothing but unicorns shooting rainbows out of their butts because it’s REAL to the whole story, and this grand story has been anything but frivolous.

I have to say it again in
Christina Lane
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book and the entire trilogy so freaking much! This book was just as amazing as the first two. It picks up right where the second book left off and dives right into the action. The cliff hanger from the second book makes this one exhilarating to read. How will this all end for Rain and Wes?
After everything that Wes and Rain have been through, Dying for Rain puts them through their biggest challenge and they fight as hard as they can to come out on top.

I absolutely adore Wes and Rain.
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Right from the beginning, this book set off the waterworks. We begin where Fighting for Rain left off.

Wes has been taken by the government to pay for his life-saving crime.

Can Rain survive on her own without Wes at her side? Will she want to? Is there any escape from this punishment and this regime?

This series is without a doubt the most exciting and thrilling I’ve ever read. It’s monumental and is in a class all of its own.

This last instalment turns everything on its head. Friend becomes foe
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
It has taken me nearly a full day before I could sit down and write this review. And I am still not sure what I feel and what I want to say will come out the way I want it to. I have seriously loved this series so much and the ending was absolutely everything. Every. Thing.

There was lots of surprises in this last book of the series. Some good, a lot of bad. Just when you think that maybe, just maybe things will work out, a twist comes out of left field and socks you right in the stomach. And
Nikki Pennington
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was never meant to get the girl. To have the happily ever after. That's not how my world works, and this shit right here is proof.

I will refrain from gushing about my love of all things BB Easton in this review, unlike the last two reviews from this series. If you read my reviews, by now, you surely know I'm a fan girl.

I was given a copy of Dying for Rain early for my honest review! Dying for Rain releases everywhere on January 30th. If you haven't read any of the trilogy yet, you can binge
Book Addicted Shanna
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is only one way to conclude a dystopian romantic suspense trilogy and that is for it to be action packed, completely unpredictable, full of suspense, and infused with the most memorable of characters. Dying for Rain, the phenomenal conclusion to the Rain Trilogy by author BB Easton, completely delivered all of the above in the most BREATHTAKINGLY SATISFYING WAY!

No other writer could deliver such an emotionally and psychologically gritty novel. No other author could weave a world so dark,
Siobhan
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dying for Rain is the final book in the Rain trilogy, and if you were hooked on Praying for Rain and Fighting for Rain, you’re sure to devour this one. It’s a wonderful end to the series, one that brings things together wonderfully, and you will not want to put it down.

Dying for Rain picking up where book two left off, and things move fast from the start. Although I had seen the detail revealed at the end of book two coming, it did not lessen my enjoyment of this book. In fact, the way it played
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Daaaaamn BB you put me through the wringer with this finale. I mean you had me crying barely 4% into the book. It was EPIC. I love that it was intense and emotional. I love it when I get inside the book and just want to punch someone or kill someone with my bare hands because they are the deliverers of my MC pain. Believe me I was ready to go to battle for Rain and Wes.

Dying for Rain brought more action to the trilogy. The whole Rain Trilogy made me dive into the story and felt everything. It’s
Kalin Mayberry
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how to truly express my feelings on this book, so please bear with me because this review may be all over the place.
For starters, if you've ever read anything by BB Easton (and I mean, ANYTHING - her books, her "about me", her book synopses, even her comments to fans), then you know that what she writes is 100% from her heart. Everything is truly authentic BB. I read that the idea for this trilogy came to her in a dream, and her writing has allowed us all experience that dream. This
Jaime
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Well, well, well, Mrs. Easton. What a read!

This book had everything a great dystopian novel usually has- lots of action, lots of stress, lots of "what the hell was that?" situations, and a whole lot of "Go kick some ass girl! You got this! GIRL POWER!" moments.

Rain pulled on some big socks and kicked some serious ass in this book. I loved watching her progression from Praying for Rain to Dying for Rain. She had some hiccups in Fighting where I was like, "Okay, girl, get it together" but when
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Once again B.B. Easton has left me unable to word. I don’t even know where to begin with all the emotions that are swirling through me after finishing Dying For Rain. I am completely overwhelmed by how this book made me feel. I was devastated, I raged, I cried, I cheered, I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest with how fast it was racing while I read the final installment of Wes and Rain’s story. I think I flew through the pages even faster with this one than I did with the previous ...more
B. Stevens
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Please give me a box of tissues. I’m literally sobbing my eyes out.

I was so ready for this book. Those who read it, you know what happens at the end of Fighting for Rain. I needed the next book so bad. And it was more than anything I could've expected.

This book didn’t have a lot of romance, or at least not the way you’d think. However, you felt the love. Not just as a book, but you could feel the love seeping into you from Wes and Rain’s love.

RAIN OMG. I’m so proud of her. In book two things
Talon
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
"He doesn't kiss me like our time is running out. He kisses me like it's already up."

OK HANDS DOWN THE MOST INTENSE, ANXIETY FILLED BOOK OF THE ENTIRE TRILOGY! WOW!

I was holding my breath while reading certain parts and then I would catch said breath and then I would gasp for air right after I caught my breath. I was LITERALLY on the edge of my seat! Never have I ever read a more satisfying, vivid story than I have with these three books that BB Easton has so graciously presented us with. I mean
Keri Loves Books
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An EPIC conclusion to this post-apocalyptic love story with a nail-biter of an ending!!! I absolutley LOVED this trilogy!

Wes and Rain were destined to find each other. Both would sacrifice anything for the other. A love like theirs can survive anything...even the end of the world.

Wes has been arrested and charged. His future is bleak unless his friends can come up with a plan.

The governor is set on thinning the herd. His plan is twisted and fueled by nothing more than greed. His mission is pure
Amanda
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

"Do I sacrifice one life to save the others? Or sacrifice others to save the one?"

Dying for Rain is the final book in B.B. Easton's The Rain Trilogy. My review is going to be short and sweet because I don't want to spoil even one moment of this perfect conclusion to Wes and Rain's story. From the beginning it was nerve wrecking ( I had to put it down more than a few times because I couldn't take it) , it will make you ridiculously angry with people,
S.Shade
Shelves: 2019-books-read
What a wild ride! From the very beginning of Praying for Rain, to the very end of Dying for Rain, B.B. Easton takes you on the most epic adventure. This trilogy is a MUST read!

I think I speak for pretty much everyone in saying that you could not wait to get your hands on this book after the shocking cliffhanger from Fighting for Rain. I was dying of anticipation, I had to find out what was next for Wes and Rain.

This epic ending was heart-wrenching and beautiful. I think you see a whole other
Wendy
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What to say about this book, this series, this fan f**king tactic ride BB took us on with Rain and Wes. I felt like I was on the back of the bike right along with them through praying for rain and fighting for rain. And Now the end to this amazing trilogy.
Dying for rain is obviously the conclusion to their story. I felt emotions with these characters. Love, heartbreak, heartache, loneliness, anger, pure unadulterated hate, passion, strength and courage. BB has made it incredibly difficult for
Reckless Readers
Shelves: arcs
Can we talk about how much I loved this book? It was action packed and very well thought out. Every detail was flushed out and there weren't any loose strings by the time it was over.

I loved the kind of warrior that Rain turned into in this book. Where Wes was kind of the take no prisoners character in the previous book, Rain became that in this book. It's like she realized her strength when it came to protecting someone she loved and nothing was going to stop her from accomplishing her goals.
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dying for Rain was the perfect conclusion to this epic story of love and survival in a vivid, gritty and broken world. I could not wait to get my hands on this book after the shocking cliffhanger from Fighting for Rain. I was dying of anticipation, I had to find out what was next for Wes and Rain.

Wes and Rain’s story was dark, intense, gut wrenching, yet at the same time, a beautiful story about survival and love. BB Easton’s writing is captivating. She immediately hooks you into this dystopian
Melinda Knight
OH
MY
GOD!
I can't even with this final book in The Rain Trilogy! Just when you think that BB has given you her all in the first two books, she goes and BLOWS MY MIND with the third and final book!

Rain and Wes will forever stick with me.

I have never read this "genre" before and it never appealed to me. But I love ALL things BB Easton. So when she sets out to write a new trilogy you dive in head first without holding your breath!

So much of this story seriously scares me. Like for real. I pictured
Tyi
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dying for Rain picked up just where second book, Fighting for Rain, left off. I loved getting more Wes and Rain. There were so much happening. Nothing was slow. Each character that was plotted within the story was there for a reason. A good portion of the story, I was so damn emotional. The change in the rules... The change in the people... The blood was that was shed unnecessarily. It was sad. So damn sad.

I wanted Rain to step up a little more as a woman during post-April 23rd. Can she do it?
Courtney Jackson - CNC Bookish Vibes
Shelves: arcs
Wes and Rain have an 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥, but so 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 love. The connection these two share is what we all wish for when seeking out a partner. These two have literally been to hell and back and got the post apocalypse T-shirt to prove it.

The transformation the pair made from start to finish showcases the development they made as individuals and how well they functioned as a team.

They survived on passion, adrenaline and pure will to be there for one another by following the three S’s that their bond
Energy
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The government has cracked down on life-saving measures, and anyone getting caught is getting executed publicly on tv. Wes and Rain have come so far, but they can't give up now, not when they need to get the world back to normal from all the craziness that has plagued the nation over the past few months. If they don't fight back, things will only get worse.

Where I felt Rain had become a bit weaker in book 2, she refound her strength, and it has shined through. They are such a fun couple who
Konny
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dying for Rain by BB Easton is the conclusion to The Rain Trilogy. The book is not a standalone, I strongly recommend to read the books in order.
The previous books are Praying for Rain and Fighting for Rain.
The story picks up immediatedly where the previous book was left off. Wes was arrested and accused of a severe crime. Death penalty threatens. Rain is devastated, numb even and to top it off they were ratted out by a person, ok no spoilers here.
What to do and how to change the outcome.
DFR is
MR
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The drought is over. Dying for Rain is here, and this third and final of the Rain Trilogy delivers, big time. Wes and Rain got together and it was practically the end of the world...until it wasn't. At the start of this book, however, it kinda feels like the world is ending all over again.
"Supplies. Shelter. Self Defense." Rain is about to face the new normal in the very grittiest of circumstances. Turns out, this girl is a survivor.
One of my favorite aspects of this book is the incredible
Daniele
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woah! That was one wild ride, but from BB, I knew it was going to be Epic.

I was read it with my heart in my throat because I was feeling all that Rain and Wes was feeling, all that they fought for and loved for and everything for. I didn’t know what was going to happen, I just sat and read each word hoping and when I got closer to end I was on edge of my seat seeing all the words I was reading come to life in my head. Rain proved to time and time again she was the warrior badass we all knew she

• Where the Blame Lies
  • Release
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Weightless
  • The Good Girl
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • The Choice (Arranged Book 3)
  • The Wrong Prince Charming
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • The Secret (Arranged Book 2)
  • The Deal (Arranged Book 1)
  • Ryan's Bed
  • Medicine Man
BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write books about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about that.

BB’s memoir, 44 Chapters About 4 Men, and the spin-off 44 Chapters novels are being adapted into a steamy,

The Rain Trilogy (3 books)
  • Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)