Start by marking “Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)

Fighting for Rain

(The Rain Trilogy #2)

The world was supposed to end on April 23, but Rainbow Williams’s world ended days before that.

The mass hysteria caused by the impending apocalypse claimed everything she’d ever loved. Her family. Her city. Her will to live.

Until she met him.

Wes Parker didn’t have anything left for the apocalypse to take…he’d already lost it all by the time he was nine-years-old. His
Published January 16th 2020 by Art by Easton

To ask other readers questions about Fighting for Rain, please sign up.
Marvin The 2nd book releases TOMORROW!!! and the third one will release January 30th.

Start your review of Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
arini ☆彡
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it

#1 praying for rain — 4.5 stars
#2 fighting for rain — 4 stars
#3 dying for rain — 4.5 stars

OH MY GOD, THE ENDING. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I'M THOROUGHLY LIVING FOR THIS.

everything intensifies in this installment. we get some plot action, character development, and relationship drama. the romance is not as prominent as it was in the first book. however, considering the progress it makes on the other aspects of the story, this book is still very much gripping, emotional, suspenseful, funny, sexy,
T.M. Frazier
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to beg BB Easton for an early copy of this book and she actually sent it to me. Buwhahahahahahaha. Anywhose it, I thought the first one was one of the most amazing books I'd ever read. The second one is even better!!!!! I can't wait for you guys to read it and I can't wait to get my hands on the third.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
That ending thooooo... I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself while I'm waiting for Dying For Rain. Rain and Wes made it. They survived April 23rd. Sweeeeet! However, the world had descended into even more chaos and survival wasn't guaranteed. They needed to find food and shelter. They needed to save their friend. And they needed to figure out what their future, if they even had a future, would be.

No getting attached.
Leave before you get left.
Supplies. Shelter. Self-defense.
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm a little bummed by this one tbh. I wanted it to be as good as the first, but I'm afraid it is the dreaded 2nd book in a trilogy. It felt a lot like filler to get us to the last book. I'm still going to jump into that one because I want to know how it will all end -- but this was just okay for me

(Very) Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Rain and Wes' story. It takes off where the first book ends and they are fighting to survive in a different way with different
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I couldn’t wait to get my hands back on Wes and Rain because Ms. Easton did such a great job of hooking me in book one. I wanted, no I NEEDED, to find out where she was going with the plot and book two was a seamless transition into what turned out to be some awesome twists and turns. I’m usually pretty good at predicting but I was kept on my toes and pleasantly surprised.

This book included new enemies, stronger bonds, and a rollercoaster of emotions. While we got some more insight into our
Meredith
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
I am just speechless right now. I didn't think it was possible to top Praying for Rain, but this one certainly did just that. From start to finish, I was completely and utterly hooked on this book. Fighting for Rain was intense, gripping, sexy, and absolutely amazing! It definitely brought out all of the feels in me. I smiled. I cried. I raged. And I fell in love with Wes and Rain all over again.

The world was supposed to end on April 23rd, but it didn't. Wes and Rain are alive to see another
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
3.5/maybe 4 stars

!Mildly Spoilerish!

How do you rid the Earth of humans? Rid the humans of their humanity. Simple as that!
So April 23 comes and goes , Apocalypse was actually a hole set up , conspiracy if you want, so the planet itself can get rid of the "excess".
Wes and Rain don't get to far from book 1..just like 20 miles away , in a mall, where other people are living under the ruling of an evil girl( this was so Walking Dead...with people living under a persons dictatorship and not making any
B.B. Easton
Jan 30, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Rain Trilogy is now COMPLETE and available to binge in Kindle Unlimited! Enjoy!

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: https://mybook.to/prayingforrain

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄: https://mybook.to/dyingforrain
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,5 "The only exception!!!" stars***

"I knew from the moment I first laid eyes on Rainbow Williams that I would end up dying for her."

Wow!!! This story keeps getting better and better...
I loved how the events turned out and literally, i'm itching to get my hands on the last book...
Especially after THAT ending!!!
An ending that left me with my mouth wind open on surprise, my heart broken in the possibility of what will happen and with a big WHY??? repeating on my mind!!!!
Phew!!! That ending
あきこ
3.5 Stars

Another quick read in the series, with an interesting type of 'apocalyptic' event...
Jessica
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Praying for Rain was one of my favorite books of 2019, so I have been DYING to read more to see what would happen next after that ending. I was so in love with the romance between Wes and Rain as the end of the world approached and I couldn't wait to get more of them in this book.

Page one begins literally right where book one left off. We are dropped right into the action, but that action quickly declined until the story kind of went stagnant for a little bit. When a certain thing happen in
Andrea
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
ahhhhh....why you gotta do this to me book? Why? I was not ready.
That was a hell of a cliffhanger ending.

description

Also, (view spoiler)
Sophie's Reading Corner
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Fuck' em all and survive anyway."

Fighting for Rain is the second instalment in the Rain Trilogy and OMG! What a ride this has been!! I had really enjoyed the first book, but this one was so much better! The action, the side characters, the angst, the suspense... just everything that you would expect in a dystopian world! And the romance..

Wes and Rain are two main characters that you love them both seperately and even more when they are together! They can be so good and their scenes so hot!
Amo Jones
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fighting For Rain instantly sucked me back into the explosive and amazingly written world of Wes and Rain. As the series progresses, more portals open, and my admiration for the talent that BB possess only intensifies. This is a series I urge every single person to read. It’s so unique and artistic and has me hanging off of every word.

YOU ARE QUEEN BB!!!!
Leigh

Fighting for Rain is book 2 in The Rain Trilogy and it was another awesome read. Wes and Rain find themselves looking for shelter after the explosion in book 1 and Rain comes face to face with someone from her past. This situation will test their relationship and we will see a different side to Wes. The confident guy we first met will be replaced by a boy afraid of being left behind. This was something that really broke my heart and I couldn't wait for him to come back. Rain showed a
Roobie
3 stars ...more
Kenzie Mooney
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC for my honest review*
*Fighting for Rain is the second book in the Rain Trilogy. It comes out January 16th, 2020. Praying for Rain MUST be read prior to this book. Dying for Rain, the third & final book, will be released January 30th*

I CANNOT FORM WORDS. BB TOOK THEM. I’LL BE BACK WHEN SHE GIVES ME BACK MY SANITY.

Okay, it’s been a couple hours & I still haven’t gotten back my sanity but I DID eat & I think that’s like the same thing??! So um here we go with a
Curlyhairlass19
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Well, if I ever doubted BB’s bad assery before now, (which I didn’t), I can promise you I never will. Ever. She brings that attitude to her writing with this whole series, but especially this book. I’m still trying to come up with the words to articulate the feels this book evoked within me. Never would I ever have imagined that I would be into a dystopian romantic suspense story, but leave it to BB to make me a believer.

This book is so much darker, angstier, and way grittier than Praying For
Jill
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here we are again. Me trying to articulate just how phenomenal of a storyteller BB Easton is. Fighting for Rain delivers so much more than I ever could have imagined. The action and intensity start immediately when the world DOESN’T end. The damage is done. The world has unraveled into a lawless chaos. Wes and Rain have no time to revel in the fact that they survived, and with a couple found friends along the way, they very quickly have to seek shelter while they deal with the aftermath of a ...more
Bee
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars, boring
3 STARS!

I might have survived April 23, but not all of me made it out alive.

I liked the first book more.

This one wasn't as exciting or fast paced. In fact, the whole middle part was basically just Rain playing doctor and Wes being gone, which I didn't care for. It got monotonous and boring, and I was wishing for something to salvage this book.

And so, enter the last 20%. Which was awesome. That ending..! I loved it!

I'm still giving this three stars because I don't think this book had much of a
Grace
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it

April 23rd, aka Doomsday, has passed. Now what?
For Rainbow "Rain" Williams and Wes Parker, that is the big question.
Their plans of escaping the area turn sideways quickly and their new fate may just end them.

What surprised me in this story was the role reversals. Rain seems stronger, given a purpose to help others. Sure, she has moments of weakness when the memories haunt her, and she struggles to overcome her painful losses, but given what she's been thru over the past couple days,
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Wow. Just wow. I didn’t know I liked books like this. Hold up, I actually DIDN’T like books like this until Bb Easton started writing them. I really didn’t even know what apocalyptic romance was, but then Praying for Rain came along and it blew my mind. I needed the next book, like yesterday. Then, the next book finally came and I need the final book NOW!

Rain is so strong even if she thinks she is irrevocably broken. Wes still has his trust issues, but you can really see in this book that he
CourtRocks
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Fighting For Rain was an exhilarating and addictive read. Time stopped, pages blurred, my heart raced. It was a ride I didn't want to get off of.

Praying For Rain ended in a cliffhanger that had us at the edge of our seats. Fighting For Rain focuses on how they have to learn to survive after April 23rd. The dooms day came and went yet they are all still here and have to deal with the fall out of people's actions. Rain has to confront her past and deal with her memories. Wes is her strength and
Tracy Slone
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Speechless! Oh, Wes! I fell for you in Praying, but Fighting Wes has consumed me. The passion and the turmoil in their relationship has truly sent me on an emotional roller coaster. BB Easton writes in a way that makes me feel like a friend is telling me a story that happened to her. She has turned Rain into my friend. Rain has so much to offer those around her and it’s going to take a man like Wes to show her all of the ways she deserves to be loved.
Nikita Navalkar
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought I was so excited because I was finally diving into Fighting for Rain which was a long time coming after Praying. But let me tell you I was not ready, and neither are you. Because this book will rip you apart and leave you in a post apocalyptic hot mess of shattered hearts and shredded souls. Now I’m glad that the author waited to finish the trilogy and release the last two books back to back, because that’s only humane to us unsuspecting readers.

Both Wes and Rain are a treasure and
Flo Grugel
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I actually have no words apart from I NEED DYING FOR RAIN NOW!!!!
BB Easton! How could you deliver that cliffy? How? How am I meant to wait?
Rain and Wes are everything that's all
5 solid stars!
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Let’s just start this review with a big HOLY COW what did I just finish reading here!!!!!!! BB Easton are you planing on giving me a heart attack?? I can’t believe you left me with my jaw hanging here and with that ending in book 2. Thank goodness book 3 it’s releasing pretty soon because I might die waiting.

Fighting for Rain it’s book 2 of The Rain Trilogy. You definitely need to read this books in order. This book twisted my heart and made it pound doubly. This trilogy is a combination of
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARE YOU KIDDING ME BB EASTON!???!? Wow...I'm sitting here speechless. I devoured - absolutely DEVOURED - this book in one day. It is addictive, jaw-dropping, and leaves you breathless with every page.

I fell so in love with Wes & Rain in Praying for Rain. Their chemistry, passion, strength, loyalty and determination to survive was all-consuming and I was riveted to the pages. And once again...in Fighting for Rain, these characters step up their game and you will be left with your heart in
Jaime Ryter
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?! WHAT DID I JUST READ?! The Queen has done it again! When did you become so sadistic with your cliff-hanging skills?! Cuz WELL DONE! If book three wasn’t releasing soon, I may have had to check myself into a treatment facility on a 72 hour hold. LOL! You’ve managed to paint such a vivid story in my mind, that I keep replaying it over and over in my mind. Is this a dream or reality?! But when I see other people freaking out over it, I know that it is reality and this is just ...more

• Credence
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Dear Ava
  • Release
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • All The Letters I’ll Never Send You (Handwritten & Heartbroken Book 1)
  • Bullseye
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Now Open Your Eyes (Stay with Me, #3)
  • Exposed (Kingdoms of Sin, #2)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Code of Silence
  • Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Enemies
  • Blindsided
BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write books about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about that.

BB’s memoir, 44 Chapters About 4 Men, and the spin-off 44 Chapters novels are being adapted into a steamy,

The Rain Trilogy (3 books)
  • Praying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #1)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)