Start by marking “Chase the Flames (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #10)” as Want to Read:
Chase the Flames (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #10)

Chase the Flames

(Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #10)

He came for his mate. She can’t fathom the idea of it. But the gods’ will always wins.
Chevy Walker didn’t come to Havenwood Falls to spread his wings or find a safe haven. No, he followed the natural instinct and the scent of his mate. He’s got the bloodline, the power, and the money to make men and women fall at his feet, so why can’t he bring one willful woman to heel?
Published June 21st 2019 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Chase the Flames, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chase the Flames

Deb Cechak
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Power of the Mate Bond

I adore the Havenwood series of books, especially the Sin and Silk inner series of stories. One of my absolute favorite authors, that write in this group, is Desiree Lafawn. With Chase the Flames, she once again proves her worth as a sophisticated writer who pours her heart and soul into her world building.

The depth of Chevy and Hannah’s complex relationship is pulled from a variety of intelligent choices, made by this author. And we reap the benefits.

Is this story ho
Melody Hillier
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chevy had left his Clan in search of his mate, Hannah is the descendant of the fire maiden and a rock troll who lives in Havenwood falls and takes care of her adopted brother Dade. This story is full of Amazing characters, who will pull you right into their world from the first pages, deep emotion, plenty of steam and lots of laughter!
this was a wonderful read that i would not have wanted to miss and cannot wait for more from this series!
I received and arc of this story that i happily reviewed
Crystal Gray
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: havenwood-falls
I had a hard time putting this one down. It was hot! I was also very curious as to what Chevy was. I loved how we didn't find out until further along, it was mysterious. I wish I had read River's story before hand but I will go back to that. I might have been able to guess it sooner if I had. Oh well, I don't feel like I really missed out on anything.

I sure hope we get to learn more about Dade, he needs a book of his own :D
Jamie Speck
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow...that was a steamy read. It took me a little while to get into, but I think it was because I had not read any of the others in the series. It is a stand alone, but I wanted more backstory of Havenwood Falls which I will go back and read. I will never look at glass blowing quite the same again. If you are looking for some great paranormal romance, this is one you need to pick up.
Autumn
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, havenwood-falls
I received this book to give an honest review.

Wowzers! I loved how they brought in the gods into the story line. We are introduced to Hannah who seems to be someone who doesn't just take orders from people or do what they want her to do. She also has a brother she takes care of. (On her brother I want to read more about who or what he is. He sounds mysterious). Then in comes Chevy (whose name I love) who had an instinct to come to Havenwood Falls as something is pulling him there more like a mat
#ByFelicia
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is there to really say when you’re so enthralled with a book that you literally drop your kindle... on your face? I always love delving deeper into the Havenwood Falls series. By the gods, this book was hott and Chevy Walker is definitely scorching!! Hannah Pederson has a run for her money on the heat factor. While she can definitely dish it out, fire is basically her power, Chevy can most definitely take it. I look forward to more from Hannah and Chevy as they test the mate bond and it wil ...more
Tricia Randall
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was hot! And not just the steamy, sexy kind either. Chevy's backstory, what his elders did, made me hot under the collar angry. I wanted to go kick some booty for him. Grrr.
The story flowed effortlessly for me. The words danced off the page. Desiree Lafawn writing an entrancing melody. Making my imagination sing with every word.
The world of Havenwood Falls keeps getting better and better. I can hardly wait for the next book, so I can recommend it along with this one.
Oh! I absolute
Lita Acevedo
Jun 22, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars actually. This was good but typical for me. Maybe I've read too many shifter stories of late.
There was only one thing that happened that was unexpected for me and it was a welcome change. No spoiiers though. Shifter is looking for his mate and tracks her to Havenwood Falls. She's spunky and not ready or willing to settle down because she equates that giving up her powers. Sparks fly and the mate bond will not be denied no matter how hard one fights against it. But Hannah Pederson isn
Lana Davis
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in the Havenwood Falls Series.

Hannah is a descendant of a fire maiden and rock troll and has some interesting powers. The last thing she wants, or needs, is a mate which she thinks will take her powers as proven by her ancestors.
Chevy Walker is led to Havenwood Falls by the pull of his mate. He just must find her and convince her that they are meant for each other which is easier said than done.
This is a steamy romance and action-packed story. I love the head strong, but se
Sherry Koch
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Chevy and Hannah. Chevy is a shifter, his type of shifter is seldom and his clan is worried about the purity and the continuation of their kind. Chevy has slipped away to find his mate, he follows his nose to Havenwood Falls and Hannah. Hannah loves men but fears commitment, she's afraid of losing her identity and her gift like her grandmother did. She's fine being alone and indulging in men who are just passing through; until Chevy blows into town. Great story, great character ...more
Tabi Ann
Excellent SIN Addition

Always love learning about, new characters that move into our town. Even if it's just for a visit because they always bring excitement to the town. I love the type of supes we have in this story. Never read about Chevy's creature before.

I always do love these mate stories when it takes time for the mates to connect. I always believe it brings more to the story. I believe you will truly enjoy this addition to the Havenwood Falls collection.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Crystal
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chevy arrived in Havenwood Falls looking for his mate. Things at home have been rather difficult and possibly the Elders have pulled some shady stuff. Hannah has no interest in finding a mate and losing herself. These two have great chemistry, now they just have to work out the finer details. lol I enjoyed this so much and really hope we get to see more of these two in the future. I want more details of Chevy's home and more about her brother Dade also!
Sydney M Neblett
Burn in fire

What an amazing story! The author took us on a wild journey through so many emotional ups and downs before we made it to the HEA. The shifters and paranormals are exotic and each one has their own story that defines them. I looking forward to reading the rest in the series and I can’t wait to read the next book by this author
Desiree Lafawn
Jun 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: pnr-shifters

Theresa Cox
Jun 30, 2019
Heidi
Aug 24, 2019
Desiree writes contemporary and paranormal romance in Northwest Ohio with her husband, two children, and two rowdy cats. She is a craft addicted, roller skating amateur foodie who loves anime, wine and snacks. Mostly snacks.

Amazon: http://bit.ly/DesireeLafawn
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2MDKrzR
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2EQEE3g
Bookbub:http://bit.ly/2QGtPpb

Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Taming the Beast (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #1)
  • Plans Laid Bare (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #2)
  • Shift of Fate (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #3)
  • Stolen Wishes (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #4)
  • Damned Allure (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #5)
  • Savage Salvation (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #6)
  • Dark Seduction (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #7)
  • Soul Laid Bare (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #8)
  • Stray With Me (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #9)
  • Prison of Asria (Havenwood Falls Sin & Silk #11)