Start by marking “Saving the Billionaire (Justin Trainer, #2)” as Want to Read:
Saving the Billionaire (Justin Trainer, #2)

Saving the Billionaire

(Justin Trainer #2)

The hilarious concluding episode of black comedy/drama/romcom/thriller

GUARDING THE BILLIONAIRE

He’s a fast-talking, hard-hitting guy who goes to work with a weapon in his holster. He’s also sexy, loyal and damn good at his job, even when he’s guarding a billionaire boss with too many secrets.

He’s Justin Trainer.

You won’t notice me and you won’t hear m
Published June 19th 2019 by Harvey Berrick Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Saving the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving the Billionaire

Start your review of Saving the Billionaire (Justin Trainer, #2)
Jacqueline
I absolutely loved being in Justin Trainer's head; his cynical, no nonsense snark was right up my street. He made me laugh and smile but he also made me think too. Just beautifully done and so original.

We also got a glimpse into Rachel's head in this. I can't lie, she seemed a bit, well, dull after Trainer, but fortunately we don't have long with her, it's mainly Trainer's story.

This has been a witty and original insight into his world with loads going on, especially towa
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"—Neanderthal seems to be one of her favorite adjectives when it comes to me, I have no fucking idea why—"

I thought I loved Guarding the Billionaire, but Saving the Billionaire is even better. The sexy man in black won me over in the first chapter... of the first book. His dry humor, his filthy mouth, and his internal dialogue kept me giggle-snorting from start to finish.

Justin is a caveman, badass and possessive, but with a heart of gold. If you don't believe me, just wait till you experience #DaddyTime with #PrincessLilly. You're guaranteed to melt into a puddlechapter...
Erin Lewis
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review of Saving The Billionaire by Jane Harvey-Berrick

I really enjoyed the first book Guarding the Billionaire but this one was even better. From start to finish I was captivated by the story that Ms. Harvey-Berrick wove and could not put it down.

I fell hard and fast for Justin Trainer and honestly he just got even better in the second book. His outrageous inner dialogue had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions. He is an alpha through and through, not only h
Grace
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Trainer is back and he's just as snarky as ever.

This story picks up where the last one left off, with Anderson's team desperately trying to hide his secret life at the farm. This part of the plot takes some time to sort out, so it is not the primary focus of the book. This installment can be best broken down into 3 parts:
Trainer and his relationship with Rachel.
Anderson's new love life.
The ongoing threats to Anderson and those around him.

Trainer and Rachel
As the two POVs for this book, their romance is a big focus of this story. For me, there has never been a
Mary
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Round two for another amazing suspense filled and intense journey with sexy bodyguard Justin Trainer. Trainer shockingly has found love with Rachel now if he can only get her to say yes to marry him. He never expected to love again after his first marriage fell apart. As he enjoys this new love life, the challenges of protecting Devon Anderson persist. The blackmailer is still lurking out there but even bigger is that Devon has met a woman, Maria, that has captivated him body and soul. This adds ...more
Claire Pengelly
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delved right into this one straight after finishing Guarding The Billionaire and could not put it down. Gripped hold of me and wouldn't let me go, soo much happened in both Justin and Devons life it was a rollercoaster of emotions, the ending was perfect except for one thing... It ended! I didnt want it to end and i want soo much more from these characters!!
Mandy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The exciting second and concluding part of the Justin Trainer series.

Trainer is an ex-marine turned close protection operative...essentially a bodyguard.  His current assignment is the multi-billionaire Devon Anderson.  Anderson has a few skeletons in his cupboard but with a new love interest he is trying to turn, his once sorry self, into a regular human being.

Trainer has is own love-life to contend with in the form of Anderson's housekeeper, Rachel Smith, who continua
MrsAlwaysRight
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This duet was everything Fifty Shades of Gray was not, well written, humorous, full of action and likable characters. Jane did an amazing job of making Trainer a desirable and readable MC and H. He is funny, kind, caring, and human. That last point makes him thoughtful and relatable. He questions his worth, whether he is doing the right thing and he puts himself on the line repeatedly, both physically and emotionally. Rachel is a lovely foil and we get enough insight into her that I appreciated ...more
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
A billionaire with some dirty secrets and in love, a bodyguard working hard and falling in love as well. Let the story continue… Saving the Billionaire is set right after the first book, continuing the story from book one right away. It’s a bit crazy and over-the-top, but I love the no-nonsense Trainer and his boss Devon who’s changing a lot.
“Hope. Small word. Big meaning.”

Trainer is working hard to keep Devon safe and his secrets hidden, and that’s not the easiest thing to do. Luckily Trainer isn’t the only/>
Paige Burton
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The bodyguard

If you enjoyed 50 shades, you will love this book. It’s Taylor’s side of the story, oops I mean Trainer’s story. Saving the Billionaire follows the story plot from 50 shades, with some tweaks here and there. It was funny, enjoyable overall a great book. Highly recommend.
Lisa Icard
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I didn’t think the tales of Justin Trainer and the allusive Mr. Anderson could be any better....WRONG!! This book brought more hilarity, sexiness, brooding, and sarcastic comments from our favorite bodyguard! Justin is still protecting Mr. Anderson while still begging for Rachel to marry him while Mr. Anderson pursues something new and different with Ms. Alvarez. All the while…you feel during The Whole book the other foot is about to
Helen Farnborough
Perfect Follow up!

I loved this so much. Justin is hilarious, the author is so clever when describing the bosses budding relationship through Justin's eyes. The love story is sweet and the action is all happening. Read it!
Franca Cawley
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny, sad, entertaining and another JHB brilliant series

Justin Trainer, bodyguard extraordinaire, what a heartwarming, funny and sometimes sad story Jane has written, two men with very different backgrounds, each with their own set of problems from the past, and the patient, beautiful, inside and out Mrs Smith who is the glue between them. I loved every word of both books. I loved Mr T with his foul language and his brilliant sense of humour. I truly hope Jane may consider a book #3 to let u
Ringo
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious, loved Trainer's snarky voice..
Luisa Rivas
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe this book can be as hilarious as the first one, but it is. Jane Harvey-Berrick has an incredible talent to write light-hearted and funny fiction with pieces of angst and drama and mayhem. This was one totally entertaining story that kept me smiling, chortling, laughing out loud and also feeling for the characters in their search of an HEA.

In the previous book, Mr. Anderson is being blackmailed for a gazillion dollars with the menace of releasing compromising videos of
Lisa Hill
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This conclusion to Justin Trainer’s story is everything I was hoping it would be. Justin’s narrative of the story is witty, sarcastic and pithy. His colourful language and blunt expressions are on point. This is interspersed with the occasional passage from the fragrant Mrs Smith, whose genteel optimism is the perfect foil to Justin’s forthright views.

The billionaire in question, Devon Anderson, has undergone a great transformation in his life. He’s turned his back on his previous li
Patti
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story so much!!! I was in love with the characters from book one "Guarding the Billionaire". Secrets, so many secrets, dirty secrets, secrets that never should have happened. But did, for many years, under the guise of a "old family friend". Our billionaire, Devon Anderson, I will admit that I didn't always like him or his actions but then he would redeem himself 100% and I was in love with his character. Hope, so much hope I felt throughout this story. Hope for him to really fall i ...more
Chelle
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saving the Billionaire book 2

Loved this duet. Trainer is the best. This book is like reading fifty shades of grey from the body guards Pov. Brilliant just brilliant! I have not laughed so much reading a book with a serious story line like this had. Amazing and can't wait to read more of this author's books
Anima
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adventure
While we follow Trainer around his security checkpoints and car rides, Anderson is falling in love. Remember Maria? The quirky duck trying to be a comedian to overcome her fears? That's her, and she turns that man 180 degrees. Rachel and Trainer are becoming closer than ever and his ex is still a mile wide thorn in his side. Anderson's billionaire status is bringing more trouble, and the bad guy seemed a bit obvious to me but I like how they figured things out. It was more romance and feelings t ...more
Lora
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 stars!!!

Justin Trainer is my favorite book hero in quite some time! He steals the show even weeks after finishing the book! I loved these two books - I laughed, I cried, I swooned. I fell in love with all of the characters - even the crazy boss man!

This book was just as good as the first, if not better. The banter that Trainer has going on in his own head made reading that much more enjoyable. The drama that the boss, Anderson, added with taking on a girlfriend, Maria, wa
Nikki
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow what a brilliant sequel to book one Guarding The Billionaire this book continues on with the day to day life of Justin Trainer bodyguard to the best!
The only reason I am giving this a 4 star instead of the 5plus stars it could have been was it's just too close to the 50 shades storyline for my liking.
Justin is the alpha male that you want fighting in your corner or being your man for sure!!! Hes reliable.. loving.. protective.. strong and unbelievably hot as hell!!
This book gives us the r
Maria
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved it. Great Duet. Awesome main characters and secondary characters. Loved the little twists and turn with great one liners
Martyk
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved these two books!! Justin is cocky and funny!
Leigh UK

• Gym or Chocolate?
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • All The Forbidden Things
  • Moti on the Water
  • What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • The Man I Need (Ward Duet, #2)
  • Cherry Beats
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • Jesse (Bossy Brothers, #1)
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • Fighting Absolution
  • Intersect (Parallel Duet, #2)
  • The Guy on the Right
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Jersey Six
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
Writing is my passion and my obsession. I write every day and I love it. My head is full of stories and characters. I'll never keep up with all my ideas!

I live in a small village by the ocean and walk my little dog, Pip, every day. It’s on those beachside walks that I have all my best ideas.

Writing has become a way of life – and one that I love to share.

To keep

Justin Trainer (2 books)
  • Guarding the Billionaire (Justin Trainer, #1)