Start by marking “Sylvana” as Want to Read:
Sylvana

Sylvana

Diana and Robbie are tired of moving their family of five around. When Robbie is offered a great job, and permanent position, they must find somewhere to stay temporarily while they house hunt. Aware of the gruesome murders that happened in the Metz family house, they move in regardless and instantly regret it. With nowhere to go and no one to turn to, Diana and Robbie mus ...more
ebook, First, 96 pages
Published May 15th 2019 by Self Publish

To ask other readers questions about Sylvana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sylvana

Shalini
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I had to read this book which screamed horror from its cover and its blurb. In fact, with great trepidation, I opened the first page and started reading, and I couldn’t seem to stop. Every line spoke about a macabre so horrific that it brought shivers down my spine. My breath hitched, and I was sure I would get nightmares tonight.

The story went thus, a new family moved into the house where a serial killer, The Butcher, was killed. The spirits of the killer and his victims were still present in t
Toni Cox
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great finale to an awesome series.
Theresa Ritchie
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Sian I'm been dying to read this book since I've finished the last two omg it was worth the wait . Was hooked from the start could put it down once I started highly recommend this series
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
I am hooked on the horror stories that Sian Claven is writing and this one lives up to what I expected. It’s creepy, gory and will keep you up at night. The scary person may not always be under your bed but walking amongst you.
This is the finale in the Butcher series and I’m just a bit sad that it has ended but in saying that I’m excited to see just what she is going to surprise us with next.
Mary S.
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series I just hope that there was not so many wonderful souls lost to a madman. But he finally had what he deserved and I hope the people of Lakefield has finally find peace from the butcher.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an ending to this series.
Had me from the start it is a creepy, but so good, love the writing and this story Sian really can and will take you out of your comfort zone. she just has a way with her words that have you hooked from the start wondering where the story is going to go.
Jo-Anne Joseph
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A chilling and gripping finale to the Butcher Series

Have you ever sat shivering in your safe place afraid of those around you? I bet you read Sian Claven. This finale was a page turner, read in one sitting. It will have you cringing, crying and gasping. This author has an impossible talent that is comparable to Stephen King hands down. As expected I did not sleep soundly. But do I want more? Yes!!!
LORRIE
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was creepy, chilling and so freakin amazing.
Sian Claven
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
Lindsay Crook
marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2019
Liesl
marked it as to-read
May 18, 2019
Hailing from Johannesburg South Africa, Sian B. Claven has enjoyed stories for all her life, whether she was reading them or making them. She has written for as long as she can remember, but Ensnared is the first book she decided to publish. Moving towards writing more for the horror / paranormal thriller genre, Sian has subsequently published the first two books in The Butcher Books series, Tatum ...more