Start by marking “Carnivora (part 1)” as Want to Read:
Carnivora (part 1)

Carnivora (part 1)

"Fight Evil with Evil"

TOMOR
Crime lord Tomor is serving a life sentence behind bars. Without warning, he’s abducted by mysterious men. A sick manhunt is on, with people around him dying like flies. He will need all his street flair and gangster skills to prevent his loved ones from ending up on the death list.

LUZ
Luz grieves the loss of her lover while striving to take care
Published September 19th 2019 by Writers in Crime

To ask other readers questions about Carnivora, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carnivora

Start your review of Carnivora (part 1)
True Loveislovereview
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 5plus2019-read
5++ stars Carnivora #1

How do you kill yourselves when locked down for life, far away, deep down, with nothing but a dirty mattress and a hole in the ground.

Oh boy, when you love a good written, heavily intriguing, dark vicious story, READ this one! It all plays in the shadows, no safe place, not one. Forces coming from unknown places, and pitfalls everywhere.
Vigor, fortitude, exhaustion, and despair altogether!
It’s impossible for me to describe this unique read. There are a few threads running
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Tomor is not the hero that you route for, he’s the bad guy you want to succeed. There is just action upon action upon intrigue upon intense suspense. Tomor, David, Luz, Vincent Ed: Each character has a distinct personality. I think Luz is my favorite so far.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Laurel
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another terrific, hard-hitting novel by Lea Bronsen -- the sequel to her tough, hard-boiled "Wild-Hearted" of a few years ago. Fans of that earlier work will definitely want to learn the "what-after" of the main characters -- crime lord Tomor and his lover Luz -- as fate has separated them (hopefully not for too long!) and they struggle with all the complications of their individual stories.

Ms. Bronsen's work has an edge -- a rough, cynical, "no punches pulled" quality -- that separates it from
Elyzabeth Valey
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hooked.

Although this is not my usual reading genre, Carnivora kept me captivated from the start. I couldn't put the book down.

Is it wrong to say I'm rooting for Tomor? His character is emotionally (and at times physically - that first agonizing moment in prison is impossible to forget) intense, but Lea Bronsen has written him in such a way that regardless of the crimes he's committed, I wanted him to succeed in his quest throughout the book.

The novel provides five different points of view, e
D.C.
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy **** (insert curse word here), I’ve been waiting for this story to come out, not so patiently, I’ll add. Lea didn’t disappoint. This book made me laugh, cry, scream, and smile so much on a loop that I had serious concerns that my family was about to admit me into a mental hospital. I’m still not convinced they won’t try.

In any event, you won’t be disappointed with part 1 of this story...the cliffhanger though, well, you’ll just have to read it for yourself.

After thought: I’m rooting for M
Oct 24, 2019
E.
Dec 10, 2019
Lea Bronsen
Dec 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
Beatriz
Jun 19, 2020
Anne (w/ an E)
Aug 06, 2020

• Playing With Fire (The Neon Fishnets Book 1)
  • Azagoth (Demonica Underworld #1; Lords of Deliverance #5.5; Demonica #11)
  • Future, Betrayed (Project Mars, #2)
  • Killian's Hope (Alpha Protectors, #4)
  • Thicker Than Water
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
  • Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)
  • Love by Accident
  • Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • An Uncommon Whore (An Uncommon Whore #1)
  • Fatal Frost (Druid's Curse #4)
  • The Marriage Lie
  • Dear Wife
  • Hellion (415 Ink, #3)
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable Press.

News & Interviews