Start by marking “Only The Devil Knows - Criminal Delights: Serial Killers” as Want to Read:
Only The Devil Knows - Criminal Delights: Serial Killers

Only The Devil Knows - Criminal Delights: Serial Killers

Criminal Delights

My name is Max, but people call me The London Whipper. I’ve been silent for many years. Now I’m ready to make my final move.

Only The Devil Knows follows the people trapped within my web of lies:

Nathaniel Harris, a psychologist who works with the criminally insane.

Genevieve Knight, the Chief Inspector determined to find me once and for all.

Wyatt Pearson, the beautiful boy who believes
Published April 22nd 2019 (first published March 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Only The Devil Knows - Criminal Delights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only The Devil Knows - Criminal Delights

Nazanin
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, dark, 2019
4 Stars

Themes: D/s relationship, forbidden love, BDSM, forced proximity Actually this isn’t really a love story and don’t go into it and expecting romance!
Genres: Dark M/M Thriller, Psychological The psychological part was so predictable but it is DARK, proceed with caution!
Heat level: Scorching explicit scenes, rough, consensual So true!
Warning: These books are for adult readers who enjoy stories where lines between right and wrong get blurry. High heat, twisted and tantalizing, these are not for the fainthearted.
Told in multiple POV, 1st person./>Warning:/>Heat/>Genres:/>Themes:
Chris
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy smokes that was harsh ! Gritty dark and depraved- yup that’s about it !
Mimi
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Amazingly Creepy stars

So far this series is off the chain. Book One takes you down the slippery slope that is the criminally insane and Book Two has you on the cray cray coaster. Now Book Three, Wow what a ride these ladies gave us.

You don't see the twist until it's too late and you're just blown away. I really hope the other 14 books in this Criminal Delights series is just as cray cray, mind blowing and devilishly creepy as the first three. Nice read ladies!!
Kelly
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqa, horror, mm-dark
Arc copy provided by LesCourt
All reviews are voluntary and my honest opinion.

An erotic tapestry painted in blood, and rendered in filth and depravity.
Maxwell is the Whipper, a psychotic serial killer who ties his victims to canvas and dumps paint on their bodies, lashing them with whips, and leaving them for others to find.

His psychosis is the result of developmental issues caused by his uncaring father, and the infidelity of his mother. The Whipper can't stand women, and las
Kim BookJunkie

Max (known by the press and police as “The Whipper”) is a sadistic, psychopathic, murdering Dominant.
“I’ve always told myself that if I’m going to hell, I might as well enjoy the fucking ride.”

Max’s “boy“ Wyatt is his overly willing, masochistic sub. They enjoy their “games“ which include torturing and raping male victims in extremely creative, gruesome, artistic ways.
”An annoyed Max is a sight to behold, and he gets violent once he’s angry. My arse tingles as I think abou/>
Courtney Green
I received an Advanced Copy from the Author for an Honest Review.
I Give This Book 5 Stars

Heat: 5/5
Eroticness/Kinkiness: 5/5
Romance: 3.5/5 (not in a bad way! It was there but this is Max we’re talking about XD, it’s there just not upfront LOL)
Suspense:5/5
Drama:5/5
Dark:5/5
To All The ‘No Limit’ Readers, this one is a must read.
It’s so hard to find well written stories like this.

What a great intro!
The very first paragraph,
Ivy
Holy shit, that's incredibly dark. It's not a romance, but maybe for Max and Wyatt it is. I don't know, these guys are really insane.
Skirmish
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
1. Wrong Way Home ★★★★
2. Devil Next Door ★
3. Only The Devil Knows ★★★★

I really enjoyed this book. It was like a murder mystery more than anything, a who-done-it from the POV of the the 'who', among others. I totally saw the twist coming from a mile away though. It was so obvious that I was starting to think it was a red herring. It didn't detract from my enjoyment of the book though. I was really invested in the story and anxious to find out how it would end.

This was sti
Michaelene
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark-romance
I really struggled with Katze Snow and Tiegan Clyne’s Only the Devil Knows. My least favorite thus far in the Criminal Delights series.

I’ll start by listing what I liked. I thought Wyatt was, by far, the most interesting character. He’s in love with Max, the serial killer, and it was really intriguing getting his POV. How he shows and accepts “love” and how his kink is integrated into who he is.

And…that’s about it.

The believability of the story wasn’t there. H
Sarah Jones
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Read the disclaimers before diving in to this book**

4.5* Only the Devil Knows is written by Katze Snow and Tiegan Clyne and is a part of the the Criminal Delights series by a group of authors (each book is a standalone). This book follows four characters - Max, Wyatt, Nathaniel, and Genevieve on the search for the identity of the serial killer, "The London Whipper".

I loved this story! I've been looking for a book that is a bit of a mind-f**k for a while and this definit
Penny Ellen
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Woah I really freaking enjoyed reading this story.
Only The Devil Knows is a dark, twisted, violent and disturbing (but in the best possible way) tale. There are some twists and turns I didn’t see coming but once that happened I thought about the clues that were there and it all made sense.
This book is seriously good, and if you like a MM dom/sub relationship, violence, plenty of dark elements and a bit of horror this is definitely the one for you.
I am seriously hoping that there will be more
Nicole
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A mind-blowing read, not for the faint of heart

Nothing could have prepared me for the twists and turns this book has in store. I found the plot to be gripping, heart pounding, twisted and all kinds of dark. Snow and Clyne have given us a heart pounding, knee jerking, edge of your seat tale that I have never had the pleasure to read. The characters, all amazing in their own ways, are well written and keep you guessing. This is really not a fluffy read, but rather earthy and gritty with a lot
Nichole
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was deliciously dark. If that is not your type of thing then this book is not for you. If you like serial killers, a bit of a twist, and some dark delicious scorchy sex, then you have come to the right place. Does that make me twisted? Maybe, but I just really enjoyed this book. It's so different from the sweet loveable characters. It's got grit and sucks you in. I haven't read all the others in this series before but now I am definitely intreged. This was all the stars from me.
Dim
The darkness within

This book is not for the faint hearted. It is well written and totally unpredictable. There is blood and violence and it takes you deep into the mind of a serial killer. You know you've come across a great author when they make the bad guy so likeable!
Jessey Yarbrough
Holy smoke balls

READ THE DAMN WARNINGS! This book is the best in the series so for! I am in love with all the characters but Max is mine I claim him lmao. I can’t say to much I don’t want to give away anything but please pick up this book it is amazing!!!!!!! Tiegan And Katze are amazing! You won’t be disappointed!
Katerina Ross
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Max is convinced that all art is pain and that there is something inexplicably erotic about watching a person die. He's playing a game no one understands—even his devoted, masochistic apprentice. Will someone catch him? Or will he have his own version of a happy ending?

This book was a bit too gory for me, but you might like it if you're looking for something VERY dark—Jack the Ripper kind of dark!
Myriam
Apr 30, 2019 marked it as nope
Oh hell no. 1st person AND the word 'arse' in like the first 20 words? NOPE.
Desirée
Oh! My! Gosh!
This book was good! It was dark! It had drama! It blew my mind! 🖤 Absolutely loved it!!
Marni J Harmon
Dark

This is a great dark read with nice plot twists that will keep you on edge. This is a definite five star read.
Samantha Shaffer
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, 18-romance
Omg this book is a total mind fuck and I loved every second of it . It's dark and you won't see the twist coming holy cow I sure didn't. I loved the bdsm element but they like it dark and bloody and they thrive on the pain just be warned. There is some slight possible triggers, but if you can't get through it the book is really worth the read. I couldn't put it down.
Debbie
May 06, 2019 added it
Too dark for this heart.
Mary S.
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a read I had with Max and Wyatt they were just the perfect combination of mayhem they cause. And the worse part is that they where just in plain sight and you didn't even knew it until it was to late. Love every part of the story from the first page until the last one it just kept me glue to every single turn of the pages.
Georgiana
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“There’s something inexplicably erotic about watching a person die”

With a few mind-blowing twists and turns this dark, suspenseful thriller kept me wanting more.

“I’ve always told myself that if I’m going to hell, I might as well enjoy the f***ing ride.”

And what a ride this story was. It really plays with your mind and isn’t for the faint of heart.
Karolina Cebula
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review in English and Polish || Recenzja po angielsku i polsku

Nathaniel Harris is a psychologist working in a psychiatric hospital, who from time to time helps the police profile the criminals they seek. One of them is The London Whipper, a serial murderer who has been elusive for many years and whom Nathaniel, in spite of good intentions, has not yet been able to profile. However, The Whipper's case takes a completely different turn when Wyatt Pearson, a young, very attractive masoc
Girlfriend
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Only the Devil Knows: Serial Killer (Criminal Delights Book 3) despite the title and the obvious Serial Killer announcement, this book should have come with a chapter all on its own simply dedicated to listing all the potential triggers peppered throughout this book, just in case a reader is unaware of how dark this book truly is.

For those that aren't sure whether they could/should read this book or not, (I can honestly say there are far too many triggers to list), I will say, if explicitly, gr
caroline wilson
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really quite dark, one time read for me but good

I received this book by the authors and this is my honest opinion.
This book was so good but oh my god it is definitely not for the faint hearted. If your expecting underneath all the dark story for their to be an undercurrent of love and romance this is one book you won't be getting all your love hearts in this. But what you will get is gritty, disturbing and some complex characters that you know you wouldn't want to meet on
Nica
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nathaniel Harris is a pschyatrist with a goal: to help capture the London Whipper. The Whipper is a serial killer who has for years terrrorized the city, and leaves his victims behind as artistic creations. Though he has escaped for years, a break in the case occurs when a beautiful young man, Wyatt Pearson, is placed in Nathaniel's hospital. Wyatt claims to be the London Whipper's helper, and Nathaniel is obligated to examine the young man's claims, while falling prey to the charms of the beaut ...more
Elin
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I pre-ordered this and been waiting for it to come out, and it did not disappoint me in the slightest.

Even as I could picture some of the premise early on it didn't take anything away from it, it just built on what was happening. And each time I thought I had figured out which way it would turn, I was wrong and it took a left turn.

Throughout the book I couldn't help but love our Wyatt, his absolute submission to Max is a sight to behold. He lives and breathes his Master,
After leaving school and renting a crummy flat at sixteen, bestselling author Katze Snow lives in Scotland with her wolf-dog and furbabies. Don't be fooled by how cute she looks out on the outside. Katze's writing is dark, twisted, and takes depravity to a whole new level.