Start by marking “Princess of Estoria (Royal Brides #2)” as Want to Read:
Princess of Estoria (Royal Brides #2)

Princess of Estoria

(Royal Brides #2)

Angela Lipscomb is flattered when Prince Andres of Estoria expresses interest in her, but she’s not looking for love. Not with a demanding career that takes all of her time and vivid memories of the pain caused by a broken heart. But their attraction is too strong to resist, and soon she’s convinced that an international fling couldn’t possibly hurt…could it?

Prince Andres
Published March 29th 2019 by Garden Avenue Press (first published March 28th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Princess of Estoria, please sign up.
Grand Meadows Delaney Diamond really hits on dysfunctional family dynamics that many would be afraid to write about in a romance novel. The relationships made the s…moreDelaney Diamond really hits on dysfunctional family dynamics that many would be afraid to write about in a romance novel. The relationships made the story feel read. Rebecca was a lost sole, a product of a broken home. I felt bad for her because she never got over childhood pain. (less)

Start your review of Princess of Estoria (Royal Brides #2)
Lacey
No no no no no!

I want to state this right away: Don't waste your money or your time on this book. It's about abuse. It follows a controlling and abusive man as he uses his money and power to stalk, harass and literally kidnap a woman until she agrees to marry him. There is nothing fun or romantic about it. I felt like I was reading about a tragic sex crime. This isn't billed as a dark romance; it's supposed to be a fun, royal fantasy.

I have other issues with this book — the dialogue is bad, th
Mary
Love Prevails 💕

Andres and Angela, a true fairy tale. Great story as always by this author. Looking forward to the next story in this series..
Ebony
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sacrificing for love

Angela and Andres had an immediate connection. After meeting Angela, he made it his mission for her to become his. They communicated long distance, had several getaways, and secret dates. Their relationship was developing and turning into a strong need for each other. Andres had high hopes of persuading Angela to move to his Kingdom. Unexpected news changed his plans and ripped their relationship apart. They seemed scared to really share their true feelings and it hindered th
DK
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Needed more

I liked the book, but it was just ok. The romance seemed to be lacking as the couple wasn't featured together often unless it was sex or an argument. While the conflict was serious the resolution was too unrealistic. Delaney Diamond is a great author and I will definitely be reading the next book. Wasim seems to have a lot going on with him.
MARQUETTA
Couldn't connect with the characters. Didn't believe the chemistry. Meh. ...more
Alice
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Powerful men fall in love powerfully!

Our heroine Angela Lipscomb a very successful biracial sister attends her bestie's wedding in the African country of Zamibia and catches the eye of Prince Andres De Vasquez of Estoria! Angela resists the charming Prince Andres until he comes to the states with the ultimate goal to woo Angela and finally have her by his side as his Princess! How many of you know things never go as smoothly as we see it going in our heads? Such was the case with Prince Andres a
Cheryl Mcneil
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Princess of Estoria is the second book in the Royal Brides series by Delaney Diamond
Prince Andres Vasquez meets Angela Lipscomb at a wedding and is totally drawn to her. I like the way Ms. Diamond describes how Andres feels seeing Angela for the first time and how she fascinated him from afar. Prince Andres and Angela have a strong connection and he is willing to go through great lengths to be with her. Ms. Diamond uses some good phrases to capture how Andres is feeling about Angela, after spend
Grand Meadows
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book Name: Princess of Estoria
Author: Delaney Diamond
Publisher: Garden Avenue Press
Favorite Quote: “Because you make me feel what I’ve never felt before, and now I’m doing what I’ve never done.”

Prince Andres & Angela love story was beautiful. It was not overdone but kept your attention the entire time. They meet at their best friend’s (Prince Kofia & Princess Dahlia) wedding in Zamibia. They share a quiet love until unforeseen circumstances bring their relationship into the light. Prince Andre
Grand Meadows
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Princess of Zamibia

Book Name: Princess of Estoria
Author: Delaney Diamond
Publisher: Garden Avenue Press

Prince Andres & Angela love story was beautiful. It was not over done but kept your attention the entire time. They meet at their best friend’s (Prince Kofia & Princess Dahlia) wedding in Zamibia. They share a quiet love until unforeseen circumstances bring their relationship into the
Dionne
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend this book! Do not pass this one by! I loved it and wanted more. Angela and Andres' story was beautiful and exciting, it also dealt with the very serious issue of race and I congratulate Delaney Diamond for acknowledging that and addressing it in a sensitive way. I loved the characters, Andres was strong and commanding - he was a prince, after all, and he always got what he wanted - and he wanted Angela! Angela was also strong, her wit sharp, able to match his.

Angela and Andre
Empi Baryeh
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angela meets Andres at the wedding of her best friend (Dahlia, heroine from Princess of Zamibia). It's clear from the first meet that the attraction is mutual. After a romantic evening together, Andres wasn't ready to let go. Angela on the other hand had her reasons for not wanting to date such a public person. Andres took the necessary actions to quell her fears. He was the kind of alpha male I like. I loved Andres! He did do/say one stupid romance hero thing, but it's romance so...

The story de
Ruby
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince Andres and Angela met at their respective best friends', Kofi and Dahlia, wedding. Their meeting was lust at first sight even though Angela didn't know who Andres was in the beginning. Once she finds out who he really is, she doesn't want to become involved with him due to a past relationship and her career. Andres did not take no for an answer and followed her to America with a plan to make Angela his own. Andres finally convinces Angela to give him a chance. From there, we are drawn int ...more
Sassha Reads❤️❤️
Love At Last❤❤

I really enjoyed reading Andres and Angela's love story and it was so cute that they met at Kofi and Dahlia's wedding. I'm glad that all of their challenges that kept them from being able to get married were worked through and removed by Prince Felipe. I'm glad that Andres stood up for Angela and their daughter. I wanted to know what Kofi and Dahlia's second child was and it's name. I can't wait to see what happens next with Wasim and Imani.
Deena
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And another one...

I am absolutely loving the Royal Brides series! The mix of real life and fairy tale has been perfectly balanced in the first two books. Angela and Andres meeting at a royal wedding and falling in love was everything. Can't wait to see what the author has in store for Imani and Wasim!

Thanks for another great read, Delaney Diamond!
Lisa
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fina!ly!

Andres wanted Angela since the wedding of Dahlia and Kofi. They went through a lot to get to this point but finally they got to their HEA! Prince Felipe almost lost his grandson being stubborn but I loved Andres' determination. I really enjoyed this novel and can't wait for Imani and Wasim's story. Great series Delaney Diamond!
Thelritta
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Living Royal Brides series

This book is the 2nd in the series, and is even better than the first. Andrea and Angela meet at Jodi and Dahlia's royal wedding, and sparks fly. Angela got her Prince but will she pay a heavy price? I feel her sister should have been dealt with a LOT harsher. Great read, highly recommend.
Kellie
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good read

Diamond writes another royal romance this time focusing on Dahlia's best friend Angela and the Prince of Estonia Andres. A quick read, this one continues to build on the friendship of three Princes and their love lives. You could read this as a stand alone but would get much more value from reading the first book in the series prior to this one.
Dori
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

The obstacles that Angela and Andreas had to overcome in order to be together were realistic.
It is a shame that racism and classicism still exists, in the 21st century, but they do. I enjoyed the way Ms. Diamond addressed the issues and how her characters triumphed. That made the love and passion between Angela and Andreas much more special and believable.
Rebecca Ugwueke
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

Just like the first one I finished this book in two hours. I just couldn’t put it down! From beginning to end this was a love story. I fell in love with andres and the way he went after Angela was just breathtaking. Please read this book! Can’t wait for the next one
Deserie
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Royal Determination

This was beautifully written to the max.
Am glad prince Andre's stood his ground
To what he wants.
See Grandfather come down from his high horse and had to beg all good things comes to those who wait.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
I love it!💋

I wanted to strangle Felipe, he should have known better. He raised a wonderful man, Andres,a true leader, but it shouldn't have to be at the cost of losing himself. Because of his for love Angela. Love does prevailed all. Thanks!
Cheryl Sherrod
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable!!

I so enjoyed reading the second installment of the Royal Brides. At one point the relationship seemed doomed for failure but a happy ending commenced. Please keep these books coming!
Lee Holden, E.
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Great read, I enjoyed the characters and storyline. Prince Andres and Angela fell in love quickly. Unfortunately, they had a few obstacles to overcome for their happy ending. I recommend this book.
Roxie Jones
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Princess of Estoria

Andres and Angela was going to play around on an on need relationship. However, love came along and changed the whole situation. Once again, great read Delaney!!!
Ava Smith-forrest
A and A in love

Though weak with love for the Prince Angela was a strong young woman she would speak up and was not going to become a kept woman in the name of love. Sister Becca needs a good ole GA beat down
Helen H2NaturalBeauty
I enjoyed this book just as much as the first one. Once again the author has a way of including history and pertinent information about the Royal family. I gave this one 3.5 stars. It was a quick read, yet very entertaining. I like that Delaney Diamond has substance to her romance novels.
Shaquida Booker
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

I really loved the beginning and everything inbetween! I can't wait for the next installment! I also love that we got a chance to catch up with the characters from the first installment!
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Sacrifices for love

You'll never be disappointed when reading a book by Delaney. Andres and Angela love was build on doing whatever it takes to make it work. Sacrifices and compromises help build the strength and love they shared.
Dynah Zale
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Life imitates art

This story closely resembled the story of the Duchess of Sussex. Hmmm. How did that happen? LOL. None the less this was an enjoyable read. Congrats to the author. Can’t wait until the next book comes out.
Alicia Sims
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story

I knew Prince Andres had his eye on Angela in book 1, but he didn't know what a firecracker she is😂. She reminds me of someone I know she's strong, independent,and loves hard. It's sad how miserable people try to ruin your happiness because their life sucks.

• Wait No More: A With Your Permission Spin-off
  • Caden's #Situationship (To Marry a Madden #3)
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights #1)
  • Her Naughty Suitor (Falling for a Rose #10)
  • I Think I Might Want You (Love Sisters, #3)
  • #Blessed By Malakai (To Marry a Madden #1)
  • Unplanned Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction #4)
  • Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • I Think I Might Need You (Love Sisters, #2)
  • In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine #6)
  • #Claimed By Crayson (To Marry a Madden #2)
  • Me + Somebody's Son: A Heights Story
  • With Your Permission (In The Heart Of A Valentine #5)
  • Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Loving Man
  • I Think I Might Love You (Love Sisters, #1)
  • Teach Me
  • Carter's #Undoing (To Marry a Madden #4)
Delaney Diamond is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sweet, sensual, passionate romance novels. She's also the owner of Garden Avenue Press, a digital-first press where she publishes other authors. Born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Atlanta, Georgia is now her home. She reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of nonfiction.

When she's not busy reading or writing, s

Royal Brides (3 books)
  • Princess of Zamibia (Royal Brides #1)
  • Queen of Barrakesch (Royal Brides #3)