Start by marking “Meow, Baby (Wards and Wands Novella)” as Want to Read:
Meow, Baby (Wards and Wands Novella)

Meow, Baby

(Wards and Wands #2.5)

Something witchy this way comes...

Set in the Wards and Wands Universe, Ripley Proserpina and Rebecca Royce offer up a witchy love story sure to melt your hearts. When a strong willed woman takes in three stray cats she has no idea they are the Addington Brothers, her neighbors who have been torturing her for years and are now cursed to walk on four feet.

While she'd nev
Kindle Edition
Published March 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Meow, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meow, Baby

Jenny
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Low level witch and healer, Michaella’s luck with men sucks. Dealing with a bad break up, her confidence is in its epic low. Coming to a trashed front yard (again!) made by the infuriating jerks but oh-so-hot neighbors? She had about lost it if not for the quick trip to the ocean and the three cute stray cats that she found waiting outside her house. Now, if they would just stop acting really weird...

Okay, first off. Never have I ever wanted a novella to be a full length novel until
Renée
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meow Baby by Rebecca Royce & Ripley Proserpina is a wonderful short story, that lacks nothing. The characters and storyline fabulous.

Michaella is a healer witch with limited magic, with three very annoying neighbours. The relationship Michaella and the Addington brothers changes quickly after being spelled.
Hsu Lee
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book !
What is Michaella to do with 3 hot hunks cursed into 3 cats ?
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
CarolKat
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun! The Addington brothers are Michaella's neighbors, and they aren't very good ones. They constantly make a mess of her property and make fun of her as she tries to clean up. She can't use magic because she doesn't have much. What she does have is usually expended as a healer at Prestige, a private hospital where she is employed.

When she comes home one day to find three black cats, she immediately offers them sanctuary. Feeding them and keeping them safe.
Pam Louis
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meow, baby by Rebecca royce and Rirley Proserpina

Michaella is a witch that works at a hospital for old witches . She is a healer and has little power. Her one joy in life is to be by the ocean. Flying over it or swimming in it. Her neighbors are her nightmares. The Addington brothers. Zach, Bradley, and David. Oh and thier witches to far more powerful then she is.
Then one night 3 cats show up on her door and everything change for her.
This was a fun read , it had drama, action, betrayal, myste
Gaea
I had really hoped to like this better than I did, but I couldn't help feeling things were a little too rushed and the main character a little too easily forgiving. I suppose the brothers' reasoning for their attitudes was more or less understandable, but that doesn't make that easily excusable.

I did like the storyline though - because who wouldn't love those adorable cats?? I kind of wish the brothers had stayed as cats a bit longer, because they were more enjoyable that way haha. T
Remsony
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Meow, Baby: A Wands and Wards Novella by Rebecca Royce and Ripley Proserpina

*I received an ARC of this novella from the author in exchange for honest review*

This novella was just so sweet, that I read it in one sitting. I can say that I wanted this to be longer so much.

The romance happened suddenly- the brothers went from jerks to charming rather quickly. It would have been more believable if we could have seen their point of view as they began interacting wit
Pet
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I’m not a huge RH fan, but I did like parts of this one. What I didn’t really like was the speed with which all was forgiven. If those three had really been as bad as described, I can’t see any non doormat woman being all ok and forgiving just because they suddenly come up with a sob woe is me story as an excuse.
I think if the h had been a little more woman and less “sweet doormat” this could have been a 5 star read, the world building was that good.
Linda Levine
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meow Baby by Rebecca Royce and Ripley Proserpina is a great story that features a woman that has very little self esteem. She is a witch with what she thinks are limited powers and make her inferior to others. Her neighbors don't help. When three cats enter her life, everything changes. It is a story with a lot of heart and I really liked Michaella.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Flaflinko
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meow!!

This novella was pretty amazing. It was nice to have an RH book in the Wards and Wands series. It was short, but perfect. I love the universe that is created in this series. The powers, the characters, the soul mates. The Addington Brothers were glorious and the FMC was timid, yet strong. I am definitely looking forward to the next book in the series!
Barbara
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
A well written story that kept me turning pages,I had to know how this was going to turn out. Michaella and the three Addington Brothers who have been turned into cats will have a lot to overcome before they get a happy ending. I enjoyed reading this story. Meow, Baby was previously released in the charity anthology Petting Them.
Susanne
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this in the Petting Them Anthology and I skipped right to the book from Rebecca and Ripley- because I absolutely love these authors. And let me tell you- when these to Get together it’s dynamite!
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sooo Good!!!

Short read but sooo good. It was not what I was expecting at all it was better. I fell in love with the characters. Of course it took me a little longer to like the brothers though.
Shannon
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was perfect! Loved the cats and those bad Addingtons. Love the main character and how she thought she was not powerful, which, of course, was proven wrong in the end. It moves quickly, which is exactly perfect for this wonderful little story.
Kim
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca & Ripley give a fun version of a healing witch that comes to the rescue of three mangy cats. They spin the story so that you may guess at what you think is happening, but you don’t really know even at the end. It was sweet, sassy and fun.
Portlandgirl
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was way fun. Michaella is having a time after a harsh break up. Coming home to a trashed yard and life kind of feeling sucky she finds three cats. But these cats turn out to be just what see needed. wink wink
Tori Preitauer-McMichael
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet

I love this short story! It’s got great characters and a funny plot. Our FMC is a kind, caring “low” witch while the three “strong” brothers are kind of jerks but a twist of fate has all our characters re-evaluating all they know.
Jenn
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I'd have liked more

I went into this knowing it was a novella, that said I'd have preferred it as a novel because everything felt so rushed. They were only.cats for a blink and then they lover's instead of enemies a blink later. It kind of gave me whiplash
K
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute

A short story but well written and very sweet. The three guys started out rude, obnoxious and brats, but as we get to know them we find out there's more to them than that. Really enjoyed reading it.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Very Cute

This book was cute and sexy, too. I really loved it. I'm glad I decided to give it a try.
A
Oct 11, 2019
Kelly
May 02, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Author of science fiction, fantasy, and the paranormal.

Wards and Wands (3 books)
  • Hexed and Vexed (Wards and Wands, #1)
  • Curse Reversed (Wards and Wands #2)
  • Tragic Magic (Wards and Wands #3)