Start by marking “All Eyes on Us” as Want to Read:
All Eyes on Us

All Eyes on Us

Pretty Little Liars meets People Like Us in this taut, tense thriller about two teens who find their paths intertwined when an anonymous texter threatens to spill their secrets and uproot their lives.

PRIVATE NUMBER: Wouldn’t you look better without a cheater on your arm?
AMANDA: Who is this?

The daughter of small town social climbers, Amanda Kelly is deeply invested in her
Expected publication: June 4th 2019 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

To ask other readers questions about All Eyes on Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Eyes on Us

Jamie
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Last year, Kit Frick burst onto the scene with her stellar debut See All the Stars. Now, she has returned with All Eyes on Us and there is no sign of a sophomore slump here! All Eyes on Us delves into the subject matter of LGBTQ relationships and the issue of being yourself when it is unwelcome in your family (to the point of conversion camps, nonetheless.) or being who your family wants you to be - being forced to date the wealthy boy so you can continue to put on a show when your own wealth is ...more
Kit Frick
Aug 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
It's true--All Eyes on Us is my second stand-alone YA thriller with S&S/McElderry Books, and it's coming your way in summer 2019! Here are a few reasons I'm excited to share my second book with all of you:

*Girls taking charge of their destinies in the face of immense--and immensely unhealthy--pressure from their families and communities: In All Eyes on Us, we meet Amanda Kelly, the daughter of status-hungry small town social climbers, and Rosalie Bell, the oldest daughter of a family in the
Dahlia
Apr 27, 2019 added it
I will never stop laughing at myself for getting so mad at how "obvious" the answer was and then just...being wrong. Good job, me. Also, really happy they re-did this cover, as I think this one is a way better fit for the content and I hope it gets the book more eyes. I think I recommend this to fans of PEOPLE LIKE US? That's where my brain was going.
Rachel Solomon
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to read an early version of this, and it is EXCELLENT.
Iris
Dec 09, 2018 marked it as maybe-so-maybe-not  ·  review of another edition
I... I can't decide whether this book sounds horrible or amazing.
Atlas
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
* * * *
4 / 5

~review to come~

This was fun! Like Pretty Little Liars but one of the girls is super rich and the other is part of an extreme Christian movement whilst being a lesbian.

Read my reviews on my blog: http://atlasrisingbooks.wordpress.com
Kristi Housman Confessions of a YA Reader
This sounds sooooo good! I need it now!!!

Seriously, this sounds like the perfect book for me. I can't wait to read it.
Tiffany Neal
Thank you, NetGalley for the digital ARC of this YA novel.

Kit Frick does an incredible job creating a mystery in a story told from two teenage girls’ perspectives. I found the book to be fast paced, written well, and the characters were easy to get to know and root for.

The bigger reason this book is powerful and important deals with the message behind the both MCs’ lives. Amanda’s parents are trying to direct her life so that they can live in a certain social and financial bracket, preventing h
Jessica M.
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Rating is 3.5 stars. I received an ARC of this novel due to release in June 2019. It follows two girls named Amanda and Rosalie who are receiving anonymous text messages that turn threatening to their lives. The twist about the person who was sending the messages was great but other parts were predictable. It was an entertaining YA thriller.
Amy
Many thanks to EdelweissPlus and the publisher for providing me with an eARC of this title for review. All opinions are my own.

Unfortunately, this was not the mystery/thriller that I was expecting to read. Frick's first novel was fantastic and I was very excited to get my hands on this one. BUT, I was somewhat disappointed. It wasn't truly a thriller until over halfway through and it wasn't really a contemporary realistic story either. It tried to straddle the line of a mystery/thriller with ano
Jenn
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, arc
I received a digital ARC of this title from Edelweiss for an honest review.

Amanda and Carter have been dating for years. Small Town royalty, they're expected to marry after college. But Amanda's keeping the secret of their family's extreme debt a secret from everyone and is just trying to hold on to Carter until they eventually marry.

Rosalie is happy in a relationship with her girlfriend Pau, but living in an extreme fundamentalist Christian family, she has to hide who she is to keep from havin
Amanda
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
This was one of my highly anticipated releases of 2019 and it was rightfully compared to People Like Us, Pretty Little Liars, and One of Us is Lying. I loved the dual POV’s and the two characters with their real issues that will resonate with readers across the board. I did not love how the girls were pitted against one another to begin with, but it would be wrong to state that anything different would happen in real life. Once they began to understand they were not each other’s enemy, and the p ...more
Sam
May 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 35%

I tried, I really did. There's nothing wrong with this book, but I'm just incredibly bored. I have zero drive to pick this book up and actually read it, and as a result I'm just NOT READING, which is never a good thing because I love reading. When I do pick it up, my mind is wandering and I only end up reading a few pages to a chapter before putting it down again to do something else. I have decided to put it down for good so that I can enjoy reading again!
Deborah Hightower
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2019
Thank you NetGalley for the digital ARC of "All Eyes on Us" by Kit Frick. This book was a real page turner. Two girls, one boy, and a stalker threatening to expose both girls secrets. It turns out Amanda and Rosalie are not the only people with secrets. This book kept me interested from beginning to end. Great read.
Sofia
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty decent. The book follows a pretty average mystery plot similar to pretty little liars. Wasn’t the most original BUT i still enjoyed it because the author added some fun stuff here and there. Recommend if you like PLL and stuff like that
Amelia Brunskill
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this clever, twisty tale of two girls coming together to figure out who is blackmailing them both. I am often pretty good at guessing who the culprit is, but I did not see this one coming at all (but it also made complete sense) which was such a great feeling!
Brandy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A riveting, action packed, read! I was sucked in from page 1. This is my first Kit read and I plan on reading many more!
Krystianna
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am never a fan of thrillers, but lately, I am! All Eyes on Us was no exception, as I was pleasantly surprised and did not see any of the twists and turns coming.

Image result for did not see that coming gif

The story follows the POVs of two characters, which instantly made the story more interesting for me. I'm a sucker for reading through more than one POV, and two POVs is usually just p
Laurie Jean
Steff
May 18, 2019
Jerico
Aug 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
All I need is another Kit Frick book in my life and I'm already saved! Can't wait to see the cover reveal for this title! Already one of my most anticipated books in 2019! <3
Samantha

• After the End
  • Belly Up
  • Last Bus to Everland
  • Hot Dog Girl
Hi there! I use Goodreads primarily to keep track of my own TBR, and I don't add friends on here. It's not personal! You can follow me for occasional GR updates, and I'd love to connect on other platforms. You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. See ya there!

Kit Frick is a novelist, poet, and MacDowell Colony fellow. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, she studied creative writ