Start by marking “Rich Kids (Rich Kids, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rich Kids (Rich Kids, #1)

Rich Kids

(Rich Kids #1)

What if someday you wake up and the one person you can’t have is the one you want the most?

My name is Nathaniel Preston. Second son of the Preston estate.

I've been raised to be perfect, to be ahead of every game, to do no wrong. Sem, my crass and vain older half-brother, is the complete opposite of me. All he seeks is his next high. To get there, he cheats, blackmails,

Published March 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rich Kids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rich Kids

Judith
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Judith by: Jan
"C'mon, Nate-y, get on your knees, so I won't tell daddy what you did in his bed."

Hello,filthy.....

Bucket of ice,anyone?....

Brocest at it's dirtiest....

It's raw and dirty and downright delicious....

“You're my brother,” I stated fully, fingers twitching in the fabric of the robe I was wearing. “And?” he asked. (...)

I had a mouth that could turn a straight man gay for an evening, and my ass wasn't that far behind. (...)

Sem was getting off on the fact that we were related and if I ad
Shile

-It is hot.

-It is forbidden.

-It is filthy.

-And it is free.

What more can i ask for?

Me Likey aaaaaalot!!

description
Nazanin
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 47%

I had a hard time to connect with the characters, I couldn't feel it!
Shin Mon Thway
This book is ridiculously and insanely hot! 🔥🔥🔥 But I wouldn’t call this book exactly a romance. Yes, it’s there but it reads more like an erotica. And my my my, for us who loves to keep everything in the family, the big brother took really good care of the little brother. 😏 Possessive, twisted, dark and ultimately delicious. 😋 I can’t already wait for the release of book 2. July couldn’t come faster! 😁

4 Remember, you are my blood stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan
*** 3.75 Stars ***

It started wicked, dirty and hot. By the end, feels were starting to show.
I really wish there was more 😈

Free at: http://quinperin.com/newsletter
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
Warning ⚠ Don’t read this with others around! Because fucking hell you’ll be squirming, panting, and almost fainting with puffing red cheeks in your chair.

I loooooved this delicious forbidden story. Two brothers, from different mothers, hate each other to death. Until one runs into the other finding him be pounded from behind and swallowing someone else his dick. An overwhelming explosive possessiveness falls down and oh boy... fasten your seatbelts for the scorching rollercoaster that will burn
Cadiva
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5*

Hot, short, don't pick it up if you dislike unconventional "relationships" as this is twisted and disturbing and just a little bit deranged.

I liked it, wished it was longer but, as it's a complete freebie written just as a gift, I'm not going to be dissing anyone for it ending abruptly!
Denise
3.5 Stars

My first brocest book and it definitely won't be my last. This is pure kinky, taboo, erotica with a smidge of misplaced romance. Do heed the warning in the synopsis - this features dub-con, blackmail, and violence. Enemies to lovers, half-brothers, and dirty AF sex. It's hard to connect with characters with a novella but I thought Nate flipped from hatred to practically begging for it too quickly, especially after what happens the first time they're together. Overall, I enjoyed it and l
Lelyana
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
TRIGGER WARNINGS: Incest (“Brocest”), dubious consent, rough sex, substance abuse.

'Sem'

'Nate'

The warning should have made me running at the first time. But instead, Nate and Sem's dirty 'adventure' hooked me up.
Rich Kids was intense, a page turner erotic story with a strong abuse of blood relationship.
However, Quin and Perin made me stay and kept reading until finished. All with a warning after warning they threw us.

These authors became an automatic read for me, though I'm not really fond of
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommended to Al *the semi serial series skipper* by: Shin Mon Thway
This was a filthy read. Didn't like the abrupt way it ended though but I see there will be a sequel, can't wait to read it.
Waleska 'Wally'
UPDATED to able to publish review in Amazon and comply their word count.

I have heard few people say : "Some Taboos are meant to be broken, others's are best just left alone!"

And boy oh boy, am I happy that Quin and Perin don't pay attention to those few people .😜🙈

Quin and Perin write stories that break many taboos and they do it in a naughty, provocative and rousing way .

Rich Kids is one of those stories .

Quick, call the Fire Department , this tale is incendiary and I. Want. More.

This story mig
⚣Michaelle⚣
3.5 Stars

Well, for tale written on the fly, whenever the authors could grab a few minutes - unedited, unproofread and unfinished...it was still better than at least half the 'cesty published erotica I've read before. It's not just a bit of taboo fun, it's also a scathing indictment of privilege, the characters a product of their environment, of their upbringing, each with some seriously fucked up emotional (and possibly psychological) issues. (I don't know if that was intentional or what, but it
Elsbeth

*4.5 stars*

Holy Moly..... This was hot. I could've easily read more of those dirty boys. Easily.

description

"You don't take no for an answer, do you?", I whispered, my hand sliding between his thighs, palming his balls, then moving lower to his ass.

"No."

Shyralf
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! MM, forbidden. This was one hot 🥵 little nugget! This one comes with flames literally!🔥 🔥 ❤ Fucking loved it! ...more
Karla
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
***3.5 stars!***
Kathy K.
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Two step brothers as different as day and night.
Until they both discover they want to be with each other
In a taboo, incestous way, as lovers.
Kissing, sucking and fucking on every page.

Repetive sex scenes
Many references to drug use.
What little plot there was went nowhere.
The ending just kind of ended abruptly.
No fleshing out of the characters.

Some very hot MM sex scenes. That’s about all the book offered.😘
Teri
I think I wasn't feeling this for...well maybe the first half, I mean, if reading just for the sex/hotness factor, then okay-but kinda meh, but I was glad to see some actual development happening there, so that bumped it up for me. Will definitely read the next one.
Kirstin
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
The line is thin between love and hate and these brothers not only created a dotted line, they narrowed the margins.

Full of steam and anger and grit, this was a quick, spicy short that packed a punch. It ventured into new terrain and did so masterfully. Another great addition to the Quin&Perin reader library.
Jill
Apr 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, taboo-kinky
Daisy
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love Brocest, a lot, but I find it hard to find things that are written well. But let me tell you this was written very well. I could have read a whole book about Nate and Sem! These characters & this story will stay with me for a while, for sure. Also.. 🔥🔥 hot!
AGandyGirl
*4.5 stars*

Good lord. This lived up to every review and comment I’ve seen. This was oh so wrong and yet hit all my right buttons. This was hot hot hot. And what an end. Damn.
Marika
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I. WANT. MOREEEE! 😍
DTM
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it..So wonderfully filthy and left us with a HFN I can totally live with!!
Alan Veren
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can i say? Quin Peron are awesome! The story was short and VERY HOT! Ive read all their books and im in live! Jeep it up guys!😘
Ana Oh
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Yummy

I love, love, love this story. Incendiary from A to Z, I literally could not put this down.

Practice your single handed reading skills, you will need it for this one.
Sandra
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now your writing my kind of smut. Keep going to the dark side it's so much better. Need part 2 now.
Karen Edwards
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not my first brocest book, nor is it the first time I've read anything by Quin & Perin, not by a long shot. Sem! Man oh man, he was hard to like, BUT, he just does it for me because I love characters like him. Not well liked, complicated. You know what I mean. Nate, well now he's another story, sweet and a little bit on the naughty side, and just way too temping for Sem to keep away from. This was an amazing story and I loved it. I would definitely pay heed to the authors' warnings f ...more
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can I get more Nate please?

This is not your typical read. There’s an enemies to lovers feel that I loved about the scenario.

The writing was amazing. Each character had their own voice and the banter between them easily flowed.

While I loved Sem’s caveman possessiveness, he needs a lesson in romance and tact. Lol.

I think we only saw certain layers to Sem, his shell was starting to crack. Hope we get more insight to him and this developing relationship in the future.
Denise GremoryKohta
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This right here is what I mean by a true emotionally heart breaking read. You can see what brought them to this place and the struggle they both have trying to deal. Both trying to hide their demons yet both needing some kind of anchor. And that’s exactly what your emotions will go through. I do think we need more. There are too many things left unresolved. Yes I always want more but in this case even the characters scream for it.
JoAnn
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read while back but forgot to mark.

Short kinky train wreak (in the most pleasant way) free from the authors site (although I believe I got an email stating you could get on kindle now... not sure).
« previous 1 3 next »
As a pair of genre rebels, Quin and Perin—from the US and Germany—are constantly maneuvering time zones and plot bunnies to whip up Gay Novels. Expect plenty of heat and elevated smut. With a dash of drama, a pinch of sweet, and a hefty amount of kink on the side, they serve up stories that will leave you full and satisfied.

JOIN THE FB GROUP >> readerlinks.com/l/635309/qpfbgroup
ACCESS FREE S

Rich Kids (2 books)
  • Rich Kids 2 (Rich Kids, #2)