Start by marking “Blood & Vows (A Twisted Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood & Vows (A Twisted Duet, #2)

Blood & Vows

(A Twisted Duet #2)

He still owns me.

His wicked touch ruins me, corrupts me into wanting things I shouldn’t. Now I’m no longer an unwilling prisoner, but rather an eager participant.

The need for ecstasy, and the burn to be consumed by my captor makes it impossible for me to hate him. I know I should, but I can’t. Not when my body obeys him so willingly.

But the tables have turned, and a stro

Snow
Waiting is fuckin over....as I finished reading highly expected sequel Blood & vows

Bella J has done it again...

*my bows*

The conclusion to Castello & Tatum's story...is as dark as it can possible be, it's heavy in subject and suffocatingly crippling, it's triggering, challenging and sometimes disturbing and yet I found the spark of light, just like they did while pushing through the limits of their existence, seeking sense and meaning in the accumulated pain, gore, betrayal and lies..
Tina H
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In book 1 Blood & Lies Castello had a plan…
“Kidnap the golden girl of the Linscott family, then lure her father straight down to the hell I had specially prepared for both of them. And once I had my fun, extracted every last drop of revenge I craved from them, they would pay the ultimate price with their lives.”

But somehow Tatum gets under Castello’s skin and his plans change. Which brings us to book 2 Blood & Vows. The conclusion to Castello & Tatum's story and it is dark, sexy an
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left an honest review.

If you, like me, found yourself deeply invested in Tatum and Costello from Blood & Lies, the first book in the Twisted Duet, and wondered if there were any secrets left to unearth and anymore twisted desires to be played out between these two, never fear. Bella J. is back with the completion of their story in Blood & Vows and ready to seduce us to go further into the web of deceit and betrayal weaved around the Fattore family to wa
Natalie Johnson
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the stunning conclusion to Tatum and Castello's story. This book was another gripping can't put it it down hot read!

Part two was filled with just as much darkness, lies and treachery as the first book. Not really knowing the truth until the end.

I highly recommend both books in this series and look forward to more gripping stories from Bella J!
Jan
I wanted the best if both world's, and there was only one way to do that...
Make her my queen by day and my slave by night.

Blood & Vows is the awaited conclusion to Blood & Lies.

The plan was simple kidnap the girl and have blood thirsty revenge. If you read book one you will know even the best plans fail.

The lies and deceit continue to run through this duet and family loyalties and sides are a big part of the plot as Castello goes up against his brother.

A gripping conclusion filled wit
Nikki  Malan
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blood & Vows (A Twisted Duet bk2) by Bella J
The best plans sometimes fail. Castello’s plan was supposed to be simple, kidnap Tatum and satisfy his blood thirsty revenge in honor of his dead brother Carlo and father. Instead he found himself consumed by her and wanting to protect her. In doing so he created a divide in his family. His malicious brother Vico, has decided he wants to be the next Capo boss and is rattling the feathers of his business connections. Can Castello be the Capo boss wh
EpicRomanceReviews
•.(`*•.. ⭐•*).•*).•*(`*•.(`*•. ⭐•.(`*•.• ⭐*)
10 DARK AND DELICIOUSLY DEPRAVED STARS!
•.(`*•.. ⭐•*).•*).•*(`*•.(`*•. ⭐•.(`*•.• ⭐*)

“You like to bleed for me, don’t you, little mouse?”

Eeeeeep! At long last Bella J’s dark, diabolical and deliciously Twisted duet reaches a shattering conclusion in BLOOD & VOWS. After devouring book one back in February, awaiting the finale was SHEER TORTURE, but my patience was oh so richly rewarded! This adrenaline-pumping masterpiece was DECADENTLY SEXY &
Carolyn's
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bella J left us dumbfounded, amazed, and anxious at the end of Blood & Lies. The conclusion of the story of Castello and Tatum could not have been more intense, depraved with a plot twist like none other.

Castello has taken over his mafia family that has suffered a split with some preferring to join his rival brother Nico. The plan to kidnap torture and make Tatum a pawn in his game was obliterated once Castello realized she was the little mouse he would refuse to ever let leave his trap. Thi
Expresso
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It seems like forever since I’ve been with Castello! It doesn’t matter how long it’s been, once he’s back, it’s as if he never left!

After the fiasco at the end of book One, I didn’t know what to expect. I mean with a mother like Castello’s mother, who needs enemies! That woman is cray-cray for real! Read Blood & Vows, vol 1, people!

Blood & Vows vol 2 definitely lives up to its name! This story is heavy on mafia intrigue and action, thank the book gods! B&V is a true mafia story with
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“I wanted the best of both worlds, and there was only one way to do that… Make her my queen by day, and my slave by night.”

The concluding part to this story begins where we ended previously, dealing with the fallout from the bloody ending of part one. Reeling with after shocks the revelations have huge ramifications for Castello and the future of his family. Causing a divide the split in his family means war. A battle for power, control and power inevitable. With his need to keep his little mous
Qubra Modak
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where is the option for like a million stars????
Holy Hell! What a way to complete this duet! Bella left the Blood & Lies with one heck of a cliff hanger and boy did she pick it up!
This book has exceeded all expectations! You expect something to happen, you prepare yourself for it to happen BUT then it doesn't!

Castello and Tatum is one heck of power couple.
Mette
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,75 stars

Tatum and Castello's stormy love story continues in Bella J's new novel, Blood and Vows and their story becomes even more turbulent and sexy in Bella J's final strokes of her series A Twisted Duet.

You have to read the first book in the series, Blood and Lies, before reading Blood and Vows.
Tatum and Castello are living with Castello's uncle after Castello's killing of his treacherous mother and the open war with his brother, who is trying to take control of the Mafia Family.
While livi
Joelle
We loved the conclusion to this well crafted tale.

The story got hotter and more intriguing and one that tore a family apart and pitted brother against brother.The story was also about revenge and love and forgiveness and righting the wrongs of ones past but, most of all it was about protecting all that you love and held dear and showing all just how dangerous and powerful Castello was to his enemies.

Castello was one of those character's that made you uneasy and scared of him constantly and if I
Renee
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Blood and Vows is the second book in A Twisted Duet from Bella J. You have to have read Blood and Lies or you are going to be very lost in Blood and Vows.

Castello still owns Tatum. The matter of her freedom has not yet been addressed, and she won't demand it in fear that he might it to her. She is no longer and unwilling prisoner, but rather an eager participant. His touch makes her come alive with wicked delight and she has g
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Castello went to war with his brother and killed his mother for his "little mouse". Tatum was kidnapped, beat and abused by Castello but he also owned her body and soul and knew exactly what she needed. Castello brought her to life and she never wants anyone but him but will he keep her forever? Oh wow what can I say about this book? It was truly one of the best dark romances I have ever read. Bella J. is simply the best author
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
My King, My Protector.
My Queen, My Salvation.

From the flow of blood and whisper of vows emerges a queen strong enough to withstand the Fattore brothers and their world.

The war between families shifted to war between blood. Castello has chosen his little mouse over the lies and deceit of the family. His brother Vico is out for retribution and he now wants the position of ‘Boss’. In order to achieve this, both Castello and Tatum must die.

When two people truly love each other there is an exchange o
Paula D
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book of the series and it’s better than the first! Intense, drama very shocking crazy messed up family that leaves you with your mouth hung up asking what did I just read. It stars off right where the last book ended and what a rollercoaster ride it is. Will Tatum ever be safe and able to leave? Will Castello open up his hart will the darkness be overflowing with him forever? The close to the ending of this book totally shocked me and gutted me. Definitely one of my favorite m ...more
Romazing Reader
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crazy Twisted!
What an epic conclusion for Tatum and Castello! B&V has so many unexpected edgy twists and intense surprises... and so freakin DARK! Another great Mafia read by Bella J ... it’s such a danger filled, super sexy romance that had me on the edge of my seat all the way through! I can always count on Bella J to get my heart pumping like crazy with her awesome thrill reads... Blood & Vows is a major must read for all you Dark Romance lovers!
NC Reader
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I realized killing you won’t save me…but loving you will.” -Castello (*SWOON*)

Wowza! That ending was soooo not what I had imagined! So much blood spilled and so many lives taken. I can’t even be sad about it either. Revenge is a sweet evil.

Blood & Vows is the 2nd and final book of this duet. Blood & Lies must be read first.
Nancy
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 completed the story of Tatum and Costello. All I can say is WOW! You never saw that happening. In the first book you saw how Tatum and Costello loved to hate they brought out their dark side. This one they help each other tame the beasts. This book is dark and might offend some but I loved it and will be reading more by this author. I still can't believe the twist. I never saw it coming!
Rosa
Oh my goodness!!! I had my finger on the purchase button the moment this book was available and just could not stop reading until I was done. This story had it all from hate to love, kidnapping, evil family members, etc. you name it and it was there.

I said in in my review with Blood and Lies and I will say it again..... Bella J. ...... YOU ROCK!!!

Sherri Maughan
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book #2 of the The Twisted Duet, it wraps up the story of Castello and Tatum. Or does it? ;) Blood & Vows is deep, dark, gut wrenching, soul smashing--and HOT AF. If you want to come over to the dark side, where we have cookies AND Castello, get the duet now. You will not regret it!
Claudia Cardoz
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BLEW ME AWAY.!!!!!!! So this book starts exactly from where we were left with Castello and Tatum in Blood and Lies. Now that Castello has proven his passion for Tatum by declaring war on his own family, Castello and Tatum find themselves fall deeper, harder and fiercely for each other. Ohhhhhhh my.... my heart... Even though some of things they like to do are questionable and definitely not sane yet the passion and intensity of their feelings is undeniable. Castello has declared Tatum as his que ...more
Sam
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+ little mouse stars!! A spine tingling, goosebumps inducing conclusion!! I loved every second of this book, and Castello was even more dominant, possessive and protective than ever before! I swooned at the way he loved Tatum so deeply! It was as if he wanted to crawl into her and just live there forever! This book was jaw dropping and had me on the edge of my seat!
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 dark and twisted stars!! So the first book was great but this book was perfection!!!

This is book two of the Twisted Duet. You MUST read Blood & Lies first!!!!

“Make her my queen by day, and my slave by night.”

I was his slave. Sure he saved my life but at what cost?!?! Where do we go from here?!

I wanted to be the one who ended her life but somehow she misconstrued my lust for being her hero and now I think “little mouse” has found a way to break my walls down. She is my weakness....

“Your n
Vickie
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blood & Vows is the conclusion of Castello and Tatums story.

Now that Castillo has figured out what he wants, his determination to keep Tatum safe has no boundaries. This book concentrates a lot on Castellos relationship with Tatum and the changes to his attitude are massive. Tatum really grows into her own in this book, the strong woman that's always been there is brought out even more with Castellos pushing and encouragement.

Knowing the danger that not only he's in but also that Tatum is
Julie
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! As I was hoping, Blood & Vows was just the right conclusion for this terrific duet.
It was a thrilling story and certainly a terrific addition to this gritty, extremely dark, heart-pounding read. It was an addictive story, and brilliantly told, it had me gasping and flipping those pages as quick as I could read, wanting to know what was coming next.
This addition to the story was full of emotions, lies and surprising treachery that knocked me for six, and not really knowing the truth drov
me
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could not put it down.. what an ending.. but the ending ending.. ugh
Kari Davis
"My King, My Protector."
"My Queen, My Salvation."

Blood & Vows is the conclusion to Castello and Tatum's story and I feel like I have been dying to read this forever. I haven't, but book one left me with a huge book hangover and stunned by the events that unfolded. This is not quite as dark and twisted as the first one, but it does have some moments that will make you pause. There is one scene that had me tearing up. I am not going to go into too much detail because hello--spoilers and I don'
Ana Rita
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG.... It's here... It's here... Oh boy... I'm about to burst....
Bella J has a permanent place in my heart because not only is she an amazing writer but also an amazing friend. I haven't met her in person yet but just by texting her and following her facebook account she's always there.
Blood & Vows is her latest release and it's the second book from the A Twisted Duet... And what a duet...
But I must tell you something... This duet is not a standalone therefore you must read Blood
« previous 1 3 next »

• The One Who Loves You
  • Fate Heals (Twist of Fate #2)
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Faded Gray Lines (Carrera Cartel #2)
  • Contracted Love (Love Contract, #1)
  • Untitled (Crave, #3)
  • This Broken Beautiful Beast (Broken Beautiful, #2)
  • Clipped (Men at Work Series #1)
  • Love Hurts (This Love Trilogy, #2)
  • Withhold (Mosaic Chronicles, #9)
  • The Handler (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Wild Hearts (Wild Hearts, #1)
  • Beautiful Temptation (Beautiful, #2)
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
  • The Sons of Templar MC Box Set (#1-4)
  • T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
  • Fallen Aces MC: Books 1 - 3
All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance

A Twisted Duet (2 books)
  • Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1)