Start by marking “Cliffside Bay Christmas” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Cliffside Bay Christmas

Tess Thompson

Cliffside Bay Christmas

The presents are wrapped. The stockings are hung. And two precious miracles are preparing to make their debuts.

The most wonderful time of the year becomes even more joyous for Zane and Honor when their surrogate, Sophie, gifts them with an extra special delivery. And Brody and Kara's dreams come true when their son arrives just in time for Christmas.

Return to your favorit
Published April 12th 2019 by 4kids5cats

To ask other readers questions about Cliffside Bay Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cliffside Bay Christmas

ROBIN RUIZ
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella is what Tess Thompson does perfectly ... love.. all love . No matter who you are , where you come from, how you started, where you are now, it’s all love.
We catch up with our neighbors in Cliffside Bay ( I say neighbors because I have mentally and emotionally moved there. LOL )
We celebrate Christmas and the arrival of 2 babies and just so much love with family and friends !
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is a heartwarming holiday story about 2 of the Cliffside Bay couples as they welcome their little bundles of joy into the world. I like how it’s from so many different points of view. We hear from Kara and Brody, Honor and Zane and little Jubie too! And then we even get some insight into Sophie and how being a surrogate affects her. We get some hints into the new group of couples, starting with Rafael and Lisa. This is a nice complement to the Cliffside Bay series so we can catch up with al ...more
Isha Coleman
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Thompson and the Cliffside Bay gang are back to show us that making memories and sharing love is an all year round event. From growing families to strengthening friendships, catching up is a heartwarming pleasure in Cliffside Bay. Another one click MUST HAVE.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Tess Thompson brings fans of the Cliffside Bay series a touch of the holiday spirit a bit early this year. While the rest of this series can be read as standalones, this novella cannot.

Now that the original group of friends the Dogs have all found their happy ever afters, it’s time to do a bit catching up with each couple and their growing families.

The main focus of this story are couples Brody and Kara and Honor and Zane . . . along with Zane’s sister and surrogate Sophie. With the holidays ri
Ioanna
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

my review:
Kara and Brody were expecting their first baby around Christmas. Their best friends Honor and Zane were expecting their second child at the same time through a surrogate. Brody and Honor were at New York to close a business deal when Kara's cat went missing and she
started having contractions. Zane and his daughter went there to help her. Soon Kara and Sophie (Honor's surrogate) were rushed to the hospital. Brody and Honor were lucky en
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so very glad that Tess Thompson added this novella to the mix, because it's so much fun when babies appear for this group of friends. And they really don't come one at a time either, which makes the fun so much more magnified. So Kara & Brody's son is coming while Zane & Honor's surrogate decides to deliver at the same time. Throw in Minnie the kitty who wasn't supposed to get into trouble, the precious tiny human Jubie with her first crush (although she's not allowed to date until s ...more
Anne
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Christmas season in Cliffside Bay promises to be exciting. Kara Mullen is pregnant and the baby is due around Christmas. Sophie is pregnant as a surrogate for Zane and Honor and is due around Christmas. Brody gets a phone call that could change his future, but he has to fly across the country right when Kara is due. Add in a town-wide event to be held at the brewery and you have a recipe for disaster. Lose yourself in the magic of Christmas in this novella by Tess Thomspon. Read along as the ...more
Tara Peters
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great novella that fills in some gaps and gives you a peek at the whole gang. I really enjoyed catching up with the Dogs and the Wags and hearing about Raphael and Lisa a little. Seeing what was as Kara and Sophie neared childbirth, the story of Minnie and her kittens, and Tim and his mom were great additions to this series. My only issue is the fact that Honor didn't get to meet with Tim and his mom. I would have liked a chapter where the women could have met and talked. I liked Jubie's chap ...more
Bambi Rathman
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Going back to Cliffside Bay in this Christmas visit was such a joy! Visiting with the Dogs, Wags, and all the family make this a Christmas to remember. There was reminiscing, a kitty mystery, new babies, lots of love and joy. Jubie is adorable and such a sweet character. She wins your heart again and again. She's a sweetie! This group of characters warms your heart and makes you smile. This book is not just a Christmas time celebration but it's a celebration of life and love. A wonderful novella ...more
Teri
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's Christmas in Cliffside Bay and babies are everywhere. We get to join in the fun and hysterics as kittens are lost while Honor and Brodie are away. That's not it. This is a time for blessings and wonder with the Wags and Dogs and a few other friends and family. I love getting updates on the couples we know and love watching them all go through the changes as their families grow and their hearts expand. This author has made us fall in love with them all wanting to see more of them and more to ...more
Kari Hansen
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet and sexy story about love, family and babies of both the human and furry kind. In this novella we get to catch up with Brody and Kara as their son is making his arrival as well as Honor and Zane’s second child through Sophie, their surrogate. As a bonus Raphael and Lisa make an appearance which has us wanting more of the wonderful people and town of Cliffside.

This novella allows us to catch up with the characters we know and love and see them living their happy ever after, chaos
Jamie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love stories that transport you into a different world, with characters that feel as real as family, and friendships that will last as lifetime then Cliffside Bay Christmas is the book for you.

I loved being back in Cliffside Bay with the Dogs, Wags, and their Families. Christmas is an exciting time of the year for many, and this Christmas in Cliffside Bay brought on miracles, love, hope, babies and a kitty mystery.

I am so fortunate to have received an ARC of this book. All thoughts and op
Crystal Vargas
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tess Thompson's Cliffside Bay always steals my heart and this one is no exception. She brings all the Dogs and Wags together for Christmas while some couples are adding to their families. I really love how real this book is dealing with the emotions of babies coming into the world. It's not like the movies! And Tess Thompson really captures that. I would definitely recommend this book but it's not a stand alone! Dive into the series and read this when you're caught up with all the memorable peop ...more
Alison
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short novella set in Tess Thompson's Cliffside Bay.
A fast, easy, delightful read that will tug at your heartstrings.
I found this book a good bridge between the first five books of the series and the next five of the series. It covers areas not really relevant/necessary to the other books and lays the groundwork for the Wolves' introduction in the next five books.
You don't need to have read the first five Cliffside Bay books, but it helps if you have; as it helps you understand how everyone fit
Sharon
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great novella to update you on your favorite characters from Cliffside Bay!
Follow along as the crew as they await the arrivals of the new babies, and Tess will have you laughing along with the antics that happen and the surprises that come! 5 stars for this one, it's a novella so I'm not going to go into details of the book, just know that you will love this one as you will with ALL the Cliffside Bay books! Grab this asap!
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute and sweet short read. It’s a quick peak into Cliffside Bay sweethearts. My favorites are Brody and Kara and it was adorable to read about them and get an insight of Brody dealing with his dad’s death. We get to read Honor, Zane, Sophie and surprise Zubie POV. You’ll read this novella with a permanent smile on your face.
Kim Herman
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Babies, babies, Christmas with the Dogs and their women - what more could you ask for. Perhaps a little Christmas miracle or two. It was great to catch up with all of the couples from Cliffside Bay. I love Sophie and I can't wait to read her story - could it be with one of the Wolves.
Thanks Tess for a wonderful Christmas treat.
Kathy
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy to once again return to my beloved Cliffside Bay and visit the Dogs and their families. This novella has it all, babies, children, Christmas trees, kittens, families and bundles of love. This story just made me happy! Five sparkly stars! Please read this wonderful novella and smile along with me!
Mel Allen
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A happy holiday story’s about two couples, how romance can still be there even when in the most important times the other person had to go away. Romantic story’s with great characters and storylines. An easy read. HEA.
Donna
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute and sweet story of the Dogs and Wags and growing their families.. I didn’t get any real since of it being Christmassy story just that it happened at Christmas time.. it’s a sweet short story of what was going on when the babies came at Christmas Time in Cliffside Bay..
Valerie - Cats Luv Coffee
Cliffside Bay Christmas is a novella in the Cliffside Bay series. There are six books so far in the series, each following one of the couples of Cliffside Bay. This novella promises Christmas to be “The season of cats and babies” and it certainly delivers on that promise.

If you like your stories sweet and filled with a multitude of characters and their stories, then this is the series for you. There’s a big focus on family woven throughout all the different storylines. We get to spend a bit of t
Alexis
Apr 18, 2019
Jackie Ziegler
is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2019
Tess Thompson Romance...hometowns and heartstrings.

USA Today Bestselling author Tess Thompson's books will make you laugh, cry and remind you what it’s like to fall in love.

MARRED: KYLE AND VIOLET released Sept. 24, 2018.
TAINTED: LANCE AND MARY releases Nov. 26, 2018.

Currently working on BLUE INK, the third in the Blue Mountain Series.

Tess writes love stories about relatable characters. Some of