Start by marking “Choosing Us (The Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Choosing Us (The Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)

Choosing Us

(Pierced Hearts Duet #1)

What do you do when you meet your soulmate at seven-years-old? You give...You live...And you love... Together. Forever. To have and to hold. Until you hear the words, "I just don't love you anymore."Putting an end to me. To you. To us.Contemporary Romance Duet: Book 1
Published March 21st 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Choosing Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing Us

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic'CHOOSING US' Is the first full length romance novel in M. Robinson's 'Pierced Hearts' duet. Spoken in dual POV's from Camila’s present POV and Aiden’s past POV.

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic❝ You'll find someone who will always be there for you. ❞
❝ I will? ❞
❝ Yes, I sweat it. ❞
❝ How do you know? ❞
❝ Because Aiden. I'll personally send her your way. I promise ❞

I don’t even know where to even begin with the writing up of this review
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“I only need two things in this world. You and Us. Just you and us,Bailey".

*Deep breaths

I’ve had this type of smirk on the sly when it came to anything that M.Robinson has wrote since “ Ends Here” There’s no question that this woman can write and the angst will pretty much do you in, but the curve of my lips and raised eyebrows comes from me thinking that this author will NEVER get me again. The emotions that she had managed to pull out of me was a once in a lifetime thing because there w
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,5 "Me and you against the world..." stars***

“You were the beginning of everything for me. You will forever be my always, Bay, I only need two things in this world.
You and Us.
Just you and us, Bailey."

OMG! This woman!!!! Darn... this woman!!!! She knows how to captivate you with her stories!!!!
It's not a secret that M. Robinson is one of my favorite authors, even though she is wrecking me every single time with every story of hers, but still... I'm trusting her blindly!!!!
She knows how
Jemima
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2019
I am so confused. Actually Scratch that... Confused has a negative intonation in it. I am intrigued, my imagination is running wild with speculations and a lot of what ifs... My brain cells is doing a happy dance but is a little puzzled too. 😂

But to be honest, the story of Aiden and Bailey is melt-your-heart sweet. Their love story story makes my heart skip a beat every so often with moments that are too good to be true. Knowing what happens after reading the synopsis, reading about their love s
Lily Garcia
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What did I just read? 😱Expect the unexpected!

Wow... I just finished reading this book and not sure how to convey what I am feeling. My emotions are all over the place. It was a very unexpected plot, but I loved everything about it. It had me hooked and not wanting to let go! As always, you won’t get any spoilers from me 😉. Aiden’s childhood had my heart breaking. I’m very intrigued with what M has up her sleeve next. I’m loving all the characters and after that muthaeffin cliffy I need to know w
Terri Handschumacher
Seriously no FUCKS were given by M. Robinson when she was writing Choosing Us. She went right for the kill in the mother fucking Prologue. This just solidifies my theory that Robinson takes a real sadistic pleasure in tormenting her readers. And this book has all the parts of a M. Robinson book that makes it so good that you cannot bring yourself to put it down:
1. complete asshole male character you can't help but love
2. female character that you just connect to
3. never ending emotional ro
Julia ⏃  ✦ :The Romance Rebels: ⏃ ✦

"I won't lose you," I breathed out against her lips. "I have seen you in so many different ways, and I have loved you in each one of them. For better or for worse, Bay . . . for better or for worse, I will love you."

The Queen of angst is BACK baby, and boy did she come back with a BANG. Choosing Us will utterly destroy you, mind, body, and soul. This book is an emotional journey about a man named Aiden. A broken boy, who lost everything he held dear. His life was falling apart, piece by piece
Lily Rose
Mar 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Wowsers! I knew I needed more of Dr Aiden Pierce when I was reading Lost Boy, but I did not know how much I needed it.

I wasn't sure what to expect going in, however Ms Robinson has just messed with my head and ripped my heart out, stomping all over it (and I am sure gleefully laughing at us readers).

The queen of angst had me in knots right from the prologue, and now as I have finished reading this one, those knots have not left my stomach.

Another beautiful, heart
Paula D
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished and I have to take a day to write my review. My mind is just screwed 😭 5 stars absolutely though! ❤ REVIEW.... I’m still emotional and just frustrated over this book! In a good way! Lots of angst and yelling at my phone multiple times. It’s heartbreaking but soo much love it makes your heart explode. No spoilers here just love Aiden and hearing about his past and definitely want more and more. Have tissues, chocolate and wine ready oh and you will probably be like me and read the ...more
Michelle Chambers
This story is AMAZING! I hung off every word! The characters are so real, so raw. You could feel all their emotions. M Robinson blew it out of the park with this one. She went back to a contemporary romance feel with all the angst we love. I laughed. I cried. I loved. I felt everything. I sat on the edge of my seat hanging off every word. So powerful. I can't wait to see what happens next! NEW TOP FAVORITE BOOK!!! Hands down!
Leeann Van Rensburg
She's back🙌🙌🙌
The Quee Of Angst is back...M.robinson went back to contemporary Romance for this book and it has it all.
✔ Romance
✔Angst
✔ Ugly Crying
✔ Swoon Moments
✔ Laughter
Its all in the book...
She should also be called Queen Of Cliffys
That cliffy😱😱😱.
I need Choosing You like now.
This one is definitely been added to my top reads of 2019.
Kris Carlile
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never has a book taken me on the emotional journey I experienced with Choosing Us. Aiden, the male lead will capture your heart as you walk through life with him, and experience his highest highs and lowest lows.. His desire to love and be loved in return is evident from early on. When his life is shaken at its core and he loses everything important to him he finds Bailey..his girl.. his air.. his reason for being. The life they experience together is painfully beautiful yet they still prevail. ...more
MissPetiteBrunette
The Queen Of Angst has done it again!! Dr. Aiden Pierce, god even his name is HOT!!! Dr. Pierce is the Chief Of Surgery at Docher memorial Hospital and on the side has been helping Creed and his MC for a while now as their unofficial doctor. This is the story of his life..falling for his childhood sweetheart,Bailey Ashton Pierce..losing her. As always M.Robinson gives a great backstory to her fabulous characters so we start with young Aiden & Bailey leading up to all the events that bring hi ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

**Spoiler-Free Duet Review**

‘I yearned for her to feel me. To see me. To love me. The man who would die for her.’

The Pierced Hearts Duet by Monica Robinson is a perfect blend of raw emotion, soul-searing love, broken hearts, and dream-inspiring hope and happiness. We were dying to read Aiden Pierce’s story! He was an enticing enigma; a sexy angry alpha mystery, who had our hearts beating and our pulse racing. We were not prepared to feel such heart-breaking sadness, confusion and have conflicted
Nicole Erard
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story welcomes M. Robinson back into the contemporary romance category. This story will engage all the emotions as the real Queen of angst is known for. A story of intrigue, touches of humor, and of course a few tears. Even though this is just the beginning of the tale, this story will make you salivate for more.
Andrea Fleury
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lonely boy and a girl belle

On my heart is broken. What an ending. This book is raw. From the first page to the last. Of course the ending hits you with a full force of sadness. Poor children and camilia. What has he done.??
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I have been so looking forward to Aiden and Bailey’s story since we met them in Lost Boy! Choosing Us is an angsty, slow-burn, emotional, and challenging kind of read. It’s only the first half of the duet, so it has left me with so. many. unanswered. questions. I am DYING to find out how this will all play out. I can’t even wrap my head around all the secrets. I NEED MORE! Definitely recommend this one!
Debbie Eichler
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
M Robinson is one of my go to authors. I always know when I pick up one of her books I will feel every emotion. This one will make you cry within the first few pages and it will pull at your heartstrings with every word. I can already tell that book 2 is going to ruin me but in such a good way!!!!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jess ~

What a story!

This is certainly more than one story in one epic book. One that is not done by a long shot. It was told in a really unique fashion. We start with a heart-stopping prologue, moving through the past with Aiden and living in the present with Camila. This might be one of the most fascinating ways to read a story and I was hooked.

Aiden's story is one of huge obstacles and undeniable love. My heart bled for him, fought for him and fell in love with him. He is the perfect example o
Dee - Bookaholic Maniacs
OMG.... My head is spinning right now. Wondering what will happen in the second book. Monica did it again for sure on this book! You get all the feels plus that Good ol Boys feel once again. Once I started it was so hard to put down. The Queen of Angst delivered another great book! She never disappoints! So be prepared to ride a hell of a roller coaster bc this ride will leave you wanting more.
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 HEARTFELT STARS!! This epic love story will stick with me forever. There is so much love in Aiden and Bailey's story you will feel it in your bones. Their journey is full of angst like no other and you will not be able to put this book down. I read this book in 1 sitting and loved every word. M. Robinson's storytelling is PERFECTION, I can't get enough of her words.
Chaos Book Reviews.
One stuck in the past, the other as present as ever. Heartbroken. Captivated.

Straight off the bat this is not what I expected. To say I was a little gobsmacked is prehaps an understatement, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise & I'm thrilled the synopsis gives nothing away.

I don't wanna spoil anything because its so much better that you as a reader don't know what exactly your walking into here.
If you've read Lost Boy or Under the mistletoe you know a little about Aiden & Bailey
Krys The Reading Blogger
M.Robinson’s books should come with a warning label that says “expect the unexpected” or “nothing is ever as it seems”. Gosh, how I do love her words though, she’s the Queen of Angst for a reason. She even got a few tears out of me. Once again I went into this book just knowing I knew exactly what the plot would be and like she always does she shut me down with the quickness. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!!! Nope, not one bit. My heart broke for Aiden and what he and his love went through as childr ...more
Chantel
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I begin? Monica promised us an amazing new read with all the ‘GoodOlBoys’ feels we all come to love and she DELIVERED!!!!

The characters leap off the pages and sweep me away. This story was angsty, emotional and downright heartbreaking at times. I cried, laughed, sighed and even cussed a few times.

This book will deliver all the angst, feels, twist and turns that we all come to love about Monica Robinson and her words/stories. She is truly an amazing author and I cannot wait to see what
Tammy Cole
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The queen of angst has done it again. I just finished and my emotions are all over the place! I need answers and I'm not going to be able to stop thinking of this book. This was so different from anything I was expecting and done so differently from anything else I've read lately. Go in blind because it's the best way to experience this book.
Kim Whitehead
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an emotional story!! I felt like my heart was being wrung out! I held on to every word! Just absorbing all the heartache left me breathless! I just can’t imagine such devastation! At least the humor had me giggling!! Another fantastic book by M. Robinson that will leave you craving more!!
Carla Bulian
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
First....I want to take a moment to enjoy this cover M. has blessed us with for the cover of Choosing Us...Gorgeous!!!

Hello Aiden!

Hello Asshole!

Hello ANGST!!!

Hellooooo M. Robinson with your next 5 Star release!!!

AND OMG....YESSSS the Queen of Angst is back in full force..lol

WoW was I sucked right in to reading Choosing Us!!! I could not put it down y'all. Definitely a page turner and you will lose sleep trying to get to that very last page!

You will see some old friends from previous books while
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Started this book last night and didn’t sleep till I hit that final word on that final page and my mind is mush trying to piece my heart together! I am beyond words and I can’t even digest it all! M Robinson is the master of a wild ride full of hope only to crush your heart in her hand and I LOVE IT! Now excuse me while I hide till book 2!

I don’t know if this tale has a happy ending but I know that when Aiden loves he loves with his whole heart and my heart is breaking for him! I don’t know whe

• Twenty to Life
  • Stepbrother 2
  • Forever Mine (Tormentor Mine, #4)
  • Across the Ring
  • Q
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Dubious (Bitter Vine, #1)
  • Lists and Lies
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Tyrant
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • ITUE
  • Wasted Love
  • Thoroughly Whipped
USA Today Bestselling Author of El Diablo, The Good Ol' Boys Standalone Series, The VIP Trilogy, Tempting Bad and Two Sides.

www.authormrobinson.com
www.facebook.com/authormrobinson
Snapchat: AuthorMRobinson
Reader Group: www.facebook.com/groups/M.RobinsonVIP/
Email: m.robinson.author@gmail.com

Pierced Hearts Duet (2 books)
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)