Start by marking “Twisted Desire” as Want to Read:
Twisted Desire

Twisted Desire

Being left to lead the fae alongside an annoyingly charming partner really screws with your life.

Skylar Chen just received the promotion of an eternity. After Tristan and Aurora trade their esteemed status for mundane life, it’s now her responsibility to lead the fae.

The catch? She has to work with Nikolai Sterling. With his constant smirks and dangerous good looks, he h
Published April 16th 2019 by Library and Archives Canada

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Desire

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
TD PROMO 3

3.5 Stars
Twisted Desire is of novella length and features at its centre, Skylar and Nikolai.
I did enjoy this but also had some slight issues which I will get into shortly, Sky and her take no prisoners attitude is a breath of fresh air and Nikolai I just absolutely adore anyway with his cheeky charmer personality what's not to love about him.
This follows on from the previous two stories and basically continues the war between the Fae and the experiment.
What I really liked about this was that I f
Janine
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I look forward to each new visit to the Twisted world for the snarky and witty characters, the chemistry (romantic or otherwise), and the unique world of fae on Earth. Each installment is better than the last and Twisted Desire delivers and then some.

Taking place in the two year gap between the main story of Twisted Gift and the epilogue, we get the PoV of Skylar Chen, Tristan’s secretary and fellow fae. I loved Skylar in the first two books, deadpan serious, but loyal to her friends and her kin
Allison
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy shit, I can’t believe this is the end of the Twisted world. Sky and Nik’s chemistry jumps off the page. I’m so sad not to be reading my favs anymore, but this was the perfect ending. If you haven’t read the first two books in the Twisted world, I don’t know what you’re waiting for—go read them and scream about them on Twitter with me!
Holly Davis
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An exciting ending to the Twisted series! Jessi does it again with tons of action, sassy dialogue and playful banter, and heart pumping romance. I loved Skylar as the main character, her character voice was so unique and so her. I loved her emotional arc and it all made me swoon for Nikolai even more. I wanted to know more about Jax's plans for The Experiment and what was going to become of Nik and Aaron at the end, but otherwise, this was a perfect read!
Bethany Atazadeh
Jessi is such a talented writer, I couldn't put this book down, as always! It also made me cry which isn't easy so I would definitely recommend the whole Twisted series to everyone, it was such a lovely series! <3
Destiny Murtaugh
My heart is so so full. I am blown away by the story that Jessi has created within the Twisted World and I am devastated that this is the end of the journey with these characters. If you have not already devoured this series, I highly recommend you push it to the top of your TBR. It is steamy, filled with action and romance, and is 100% binge-worthy.
Maverick Moses
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This little novella was the perfect conclusion to the Twisted series. With jaw dropping twists, lustful romance, and charismatic characters, Twisted Desire proved to be a quick, fun, and entertaining read.

The story takes place a year and a half after Skyler wiped Tristan’s and Aurora’s memories, and now with the help of her annoyingly charming counterpart, Nikolai, the two must work together to put a stop to The Experiment, all while managing their own love/hate relationship. Out of all the book
Meri Benson
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Desire is set between the last chapter and the epilogue of Twisted Gift. It gives us the time after Tristan and Aurora were put into their Fae Protection Plan, letting us know how Skylar and Nikolai were as they took The Experiment on to finish this war.

I will start off by saying that I have been waiting for this book since the last one came out in September of 2018. As much as I loved how Twisted Gift ended for Tristan and Aurora, I was really interested to find out how Nikolai and Sky
Mandy Barnes
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Desire is the last novella where returning characters from the first two novellas come in to play,where the war between the Fae and The Experiment are finally coming to a head, its all up to a coin toss as to who will win this final battle. Jessi Elliott has finished up her fae world in Twisted Desire, I was enraptured with the first two books, but this one felt rushed and a little repetitive as far as what each character did in this book, don't get me wrong I was glad to finally see how ...more
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Twisted Desire is the third book in the Twisted series! First off I love Fae and all things in the Fae world! This book takes place in the two years between the last chapter and epilogue of Twisted Gift! It sounds a little complicated, but it's not! I highly recommend you go back and read that same Epilogue when you finish this book/novella.

This story focuses on Nik and Sky, both of whom I love. They are confident, secure, and downright cocky Fae leaders that work perfectly together. Sky tries
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the finale to the Twisted Series and lord have mercy I loved it! It really had it all in it and there were times when I was reading when I really wanted to know what was Skylar's issue. She is in control of the fae and she has it all or so she thought. She knew she was going to have to fight the Experiment but she never knew it was going to be so hard.

To make matters worse she has Nikolai to help her and he gets under her skin in all the wrong ways. He is so infuriating that she wants to
Allison Aldridge
Nikolai Sterling has stolen my heart! Sorry, Tristian but you have to step aside for a moment! I loved this novella because you got to see Skylar in her element. From the moment she was introduced in Twisted Fate I knew I liked this girls sass and ability never to take anyone's shit! The relationship that has developed from the small interactions we see of Sky and Nik in the last book is beautifully fleshed out, and I really appreciated that — learning about Sky's past and how she has dealt with ...more
Readonreader
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited that we were getting Sky and Nikolai’s story and this novella did not disappoint. I love how tough Sky is but I am also glad we got to see some of her vulnerable side And she finally admitted she felt so much for Nikolai. Nikolai has been one of my favorite characters since the earlier books and I just love his charm and wit. Together it seems like they should be like oil and water but opposites do attract and they are perfect for each other.
Jessica Samuels
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book!

This was a good book from start to finish, and I couldn’t put it down either. I loved the plot and the story. It was a good ending, and I can’t wait to read the next book. I loved how Skylar and Nikolai progressed in the novel, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Jessica Williamson
4.25 Stars

Won't say much because this is a sequel and a novella but ooooooh boy.

Nikolai and Skylar are my Twisted OTP and I love them soooo so much.

I highly recommend this series, it's a fun romantic read!
Milwaukee Baker
Carmen Reyes
Christine Lee
Mima Laguna
Mar 09, 2019
Jessi Elliott is a law clerk and author of both young adult and new adult romantic fiction. Her love of writing was born after many years of reading and reviewing books on her blog.

She lives in Southwestern Ontario with her adorable cat, Phoebe. Yes, named after the Friends character.

When she’s not plotting her next writing project, she likes to spend her time hanging with friends and family, gett