Start by marking “Tri Mates (Cascadia Wolves, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tri Mates (Cascadia Wolves, #2)

Tri Mates

(Cascadia Wolves #2)

Werewolves mate for life. For every wolf, there's a mate out there. So Tracy Warden is thrilled when she discovers Nick Lawrence, the sexy Enforcer for another Pack, is her mate.

But sometimes lucky wolves get to double dip in the form of the extremely rare Tri-Mate-Bond. And so it is when Tracy discovers that her Anchor bond with National Pack Mediator Gabe Murphy is far m
Published December 8th 2006 by Ellora's Cave (first published December 2006)

Pam Nelson
5 Wolves’ Triad Stars

Ohhh yeahhhh! Momma likey :p

I can’t help it Lauren Dane can write the heck out of a MFM!

I already am hooked to this series but add in some yummy delicious males and I am a goner.

I loved the connection between Gabe, Tracey and Nick. You can see it right from the beginning. I thought Nick was going to be more possessive but it was as if he felt the connection too.

I kind of like that it was drama free.

Now what is going on with the packs is something I am really interested
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance Wolves Triad is book two in the Cascadia Wolves series. The story continues with Tracy's story. She is the sister to the Alpha and his brother. In this story we have a twist to the story. Our heroine discovers while on a mission with a mediator that she has a mate. Brother and Enforcer to the Alpha of the other wolf pack that they are in mediation with. Tracy falls for Nick pretty quickly and their bond cements fast. But she is in need of ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy
A menage shifter story in one of my absolute favorite shifter series? Count me in! I loved the quick relationship between Nick and Tracy and then when Gabe was asked to be anchor and he's also Tracy's true mate? Awesome twist. Sexy, smart and a can't put it down read! Loved it! ~ Missy, 5 stars
Ansu
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
I am reading this series out of order which I am glad I did because after this book I would have given up on this series and moved on.......

After reading Reluctant Mate which sadly did not make me enthusiastic about continuing the series, as I did not read it the first time round, I was willing to move on. Then I re read Pack Enforcer and again my opinion hadn't changed about the book nor my rating of it.

Tri Mates was another version of Pack Enforcer but the heroine got different names. There wa
Laurie
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, paranormal, nook, kindle
I think I’ve shared before that when I started dipping my toe into the paranormal smut pool, Lauren Dane was the author who ended up convincing me to wade in. Each book in her Cascadia Wolves series just got better and better, convincing me to go deeper and deeper. Problems with the publisher meant she dropped the series until now. She is reworking them and re-issuing them through a different publisher and I am thrilled.

Wolves Triad Is the second book in the series. Ms. Dane has built a paranorm
Emily Ventura
Aug 07, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Oh my gosh! I just finished the book and I am supremely surprised. Where the hell is the ending? What type of shitty ending is that?
It would have been 4 stars but that ending! That's a crap ending. Totally unexpected. I felt like I was still in the rising action of the book.
Overall, great story. Loved the characters. But that ending just pisses me off.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Super steamy read! Loved it! Going back to read the rest of the series now. Can't wait for the next book, either! Perfect heroine to match up against those two alpha wolves. Great read!

*Complimentary copy provided via Netgalley for an honest review
Sandra "Jeanz"
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifter

REVIEW
To say I was eager to get started reading this book is an understatement. I started reading this book on my old tablet which decided to switch itself off every time I attempted to read it. So when I had to then wait until I could replace my tablet to read really get into reading this book which extremely irritating when I was ready for my next Cascadia Wolves fix!
Whilst reading this book I should point out that there are some rather detailed sexual scenes within it, so I would definitely s
Cassandra
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!!

New cover that matches the other republished books! I like the new look!

This book was awesome to read! This is the 2nd book in the series and is for adults only due to the steamy content.

This series is unique with the Tri-bond concept, but there is something special in this book. I really like Tracy. She is strong and fierce and won’t put up with anyone’s garbage. Tracy is Cade and Le
Annika
description

It's been a while since I finished this book, so unfortunately, I can't recall all the details. What I do remember though, is that it didn't really work for me that well.
It was a pretty generic shifter menage story, lots of steam, not a lot of substance. And while a book like this might have appealed to me a few years back, my tastes seem to be changing these days.
Nothing wrong with the story or the writing, as far as I can remember, only a matter of personal preferences. Others did enjoy it, a
Kodie Mackay
I enjoyed this one though I do have some issues that didn't sit well for me. so its a confusing 3.5-4ish stars for me.

Start with the good..

Tracy Warden is a kick ass take control don't fuck with me heroine and that's my favourite type. She definitely is a solid character with a sweet side. I loved how protective she is over her family and her mates, I also loved that she was willing to fight for them regardless of the consequence's. she was fairly laid back about the matings considering how rar
Monique
Review written: January 17, 2017
Star Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Heat Rating: ☀☀☀☀☀

An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book was received free via Netgalley for an honest review.

Wolves' Triad is the next re-release of the Cascadia Wolves series. This was the book I was most curious about when I first ran into this series way back when so I was eager to see how it was handled.

I wasn't crazy about Pack Enforcer for a lot of reasons, but primarily because of a lack of characterization and because the world
Deedee
ooohhhh Drama! drama! And more drama!!
This book was absolutely delicious!!! Lauren Dane did better with this one then she did with the first. Especially after the idea of the tri-bond thing, i didnt think I would like this but damn it! it was too good to put down. And plus i can tolerate a tri mate scenario better than the tri-bond weirdness.

Any whoo!

The story:

Tracy Warren has found her mate The Enforcer and Second to the Pacific Pack, Nick Lawrence, during a meditation meeting between her pa
Book Binge
Jul 29, 2011 rated it liked it
As I read some of these earlier Cascadia novels, I really struggle with some of the plot devices Dane uses. Specifically the fated mates trope and how that automatically means love. I can deal with the fated mates thing as long as there's sufficient time to develop the relationship outside what's been fated. I think here, though, the feelings come too quickly. I realize they're tied to the mating bond, but when the "I Love You's" are thrown out 5 minutes after meeting it rings false.

Once I move
Holly
As I read some of these earlier Cascadia novels, I really struggle with some of the plot devices Dane uses. Specifically the fated mates trope and how that automatically means love. I can deal with the fated mates thing as long as there's sufficient time to develop the relationship outside what's been fated. I think here, though, the feelings come too quickly. I realize they're tied to the mating bond, but when the "I Love You's" are thrown out that early (5 minutes after meeting) it rings false ...more
Netanella
Jan 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
I'm enjoying this series more and more, considering how crappy I thought the first book was. In this third of the series, Dane gives us much more of werewolf politics as she introduces the Pacific Pack and the National Pack. And she throws Tracy Warden, the youngest sister of the Cascadia Wolves ruling family, into mating with both the Enforcer of the Pacific Pack, Nick Lawrence, and the Mediator of the National Pack, an older wolf named Gabe. Dane pays a lot more attention to the dynamics of th ...more
Rinny Rainwind
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the Cascadia Wolves series. It did not disappoint. This was a story about acceptance and a strong bonded love between three people. It's the first tri-mate bond in 50 years. They took it pretty well. Two Alphas and their very Alpha female living in the same house. Protecting their pack. I really loved this story. I'm getting into this series. A must read.
Kimberlee
Mar 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Cascadia Wolves move on, on a twist we have a tri-mate bond and what a tri it is. I love Gabe and his mature and calm. Just what a a she wolf needs, as well as a hot as hell enforcer in Nick. Good for you Tracy. 4.5 stars.
Cyndi Marie
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
***Audiobook Review***

I love the Cascadia Wolves world that Lauren Dane has created. The way the Pack works and their "nature" is different from all the others in this genre that I've listened to. I especially loved this book because of the triad ;)

This series has one on going story throughout every book but each book is about a different characters. This book is about Tracy (Gabe & Lex's sister) and he true mates! This book is pretty steamy and the characters are likable. They all grow a l
Shan ~ A ~
Tracy finds herself with not one, but two mates. She, Nick, and Gabe have the rare tri-bond.

I like the fact that Tracy is so badass and doesn't take crap off of anyone. The immediate chemistry felt by the people who are meant to be mates is also pretty fantastic.

My only problem is that a mate bond=insta-love. I wouldn't have a problem with that if it didn't happen to people that you just met.

Still, me not liking that aspect wasn't enough of a deterrent to keep me from liking everything else t
Silver James
There's an interesting series plot arc developing. No spoilers. Surprisingly (because menages aren't my favorite), I think this might be my favorite in the series, at least so far. The character development was well done, the story within the story was fleshed out (no pun intended), and the sexy bits were filled with emotions which enhanced the mechanics involved. The mystical tri-bond did make acceptance of the triad easier for two alpha males though it glossed over some of my...questions (for ...more
Rubz
Lauren Dane writes such lovely threesome novels.....and this book didn't disappoint AT ALL. I felt each of the characters and understood them all quite well. My only point of contention was.....the book was too short :-( I felt as though Gabe and Nick would also have something but then the book ended.
All the same, I enjoyed myself......IMMENSELY
Gloriamarie
If one is going to write about wolf shapeshifters, could we please some shape-shifting going on?

And what is it about the fated mates' trope that means people don't invest in getting to know each other? This story is very thin on actual storyline other than the threesome getting it on. The bad guys just have a walk-on rather than actually do anything.
Angela Sullivan
Not for me.

The dialogue feels superficial and the amount of “oh your so hot” or “that’s hot” got my eyes rolling. The back story however seems interesting but the lack of depth and a natural build between the characters lessened my interest. I could not get into the story.
Sally
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really like this series and this one is my favourite so far. The tri mating is the best I’ve come across and all three in the mating are people/wolves I really like.
Tracy and her snarky mouth lifted my enjoyment to a new level.
Shawn
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
First time reading a book in this series. Not knowing enough history about tri-bond and felt weird and grossed out about it. Tracy to me wasn't alpha and the triad felt forced. No ending to story.
Silvia
This book would have been enhanced by more Gabe and less Tracy. But still an enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next installment.
Betsy
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Lauren Dane MMF? With werewolves? Sign me right up.
Mónica
3·5
Deborah
I received a e-book of this book via Netgalley.

I was a bit in the dark about the backstory, because I didn't do my research and work out this was the second book in a series. This mean I was a bit confused about the whole idea of a 'anchor' but some way through the book it was explained and if click into place for me.

I love our main character's independence and her strong will. I originally thought this was going to be purely a romance book. However, this was a much more complex story line, alt

• Summer's Caress (Wolf’s Heritage, #2)
  • Bightmares (Deep Space Mission Corps, #2)
  • Hale (Circe's Recruits, #4)
  • Hunger of the Wolf (Wolfen, #3)
  • To Trust a Wolf (Whispering Springs Werewolves, #1)
  • Fight to Remember (Trueblood #5)
  • Pack Territory (Were Chronicles, #3)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Trinity Bound (Redwood Pack, #2)
  • Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)
  • Sanctuary's Price (Red Rock Pass, #3)
  • Roping Savannah (Fallon Mates, #3)
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,

Cascadia Wolves (6 books)
  • Enforcer (Cascadia Wolves, #1)
  • Wolf Unbound (Cascadia Wolves, #3)
  • Standoff (Cascadia Wolves, #4)
  • Fated (Cascadia Wolves, #5)
  • Unconditional (Cascadia Wolves, #6)