Start by marking “Midnight Sky (Sky Brooks Series Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Sky (Sky Brooks Series Book 7)

Midnight Sky (Sky Brooks Series Book 7)

Being part of the Midwest Pack isn’t easy—especially now.

Sky’s life has never been simple—and it only gets more complicated. The Alphas, Ethan, and several key players in the otherworld go missing, thrusting Sky into the position of Elite Alpha and tasking her with finding them. The list of suspects grows as Sky realizes that her mating with Ethan has caused allies to bec
Published March 22nd 2019 by Sky Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Sky

Richelle Rodarte
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can never get enough of this storyline and I wish so much it was not the last book in the Sky Brooks series! The characters have grown so much and the world building is so vivid and detailed I feel as if I can see everything in my mind as I read.

I love all the humor and attitude, and no matter how dire the situation the pack always comes together, battered, scarred, and baring fangs, magic and intelligence! There is always more than one monster on the attack so who is the enemy and who is are
Krystal  Hudson
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beth Babb
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤

I can't believe Sky and Ethan's story is over. I have so enjoyed being a part of their world. If you are looking for a series with a lot of heart then this is the best.
Tonya
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...where to start? I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. The amount of love and detail poured into every bit of this final chapter was amazing. There is no character left behind, everything is brought to a beautiful finish. For me it is not often that a series is closed flawlessly and this series finale was pretty flawless. I highly recommend this series to anyone. Shifters, witches, vampires, faeries, battles, love, and humor all rolled into one. You can't ask more from a series that litera ...more
Edyta
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good, I don't want this to be the last

I love this series and this last book breaks my heart because it is so good, I really don't want it to be the last. I couldn't put it down. I love that the author took the time to give each of the characters a satisfying farewell. This is not the end of these beautiful characters. For all of us fans of the Sky Brooks world, they will continue to live off page and McKenzie Hunter gives us peace that our favorite pack will be living life to the fullest. Enj
D.C.
Mar 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Finale

As a series finale, I’m not disappointed, but as a story within a series, I am, if that makes sense. This book concludes the series nicely. There’s no opened ended “what if’s” or questions left unanswered, but judging it as a book, the story that was given, I found it rushed, anticlimactic, and predictable. All the issue that arose were quickly settled just for a new issue to arise and be taken care of just as fast. The book seemed to be a placate piece. No real turmoil and little conflict
Michelle
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this final installment in the Sky Brooks series. I was everything I hoped it would be x10000. It was intense, funny, emotional, just a whirlwind. There were times I was gripping my tablet in angst, literally laughing out loud, crying real tears, just all the feelings. I think the best compliment I can give is that I was so sad when it was over, yet overly satisfied with the way things ended. I think this final book has quickly become my favorite of the series.
Heather
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this was by far the most action packed book in the series. So much happened! Other authors would have taken maybe two of the events in this book and dragged it out for 400 pages. I really enjoyed Ethan and Sky's relationship and banter...it has evolved to a point that we've all been waiting for. And the surprises in this book.... OMG. It's packed full of them. You don't want to miss this installment.
Patrice
Wow. Worth the wait

What a ride!!! Everything came to head in this book. Everything that had happened culminated into an awesome ending of this series. Mckenzie Hunter did not disappoint and has shown tremendous growth of all the characters, most of all our faves Sky and Ethan. I love them, plain and simple and wish i could get more of them but this was a fitting ending. There is also the possibility of spin off if she wants to go that route. Awesome read
brian & anne ingram
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
McKenzie Hunter author extraordinaire!!

From the very first page of the very first book, I knew I would read this story like an old friend! Comfortable, exciting, sad even exhausting is how I found Skylar Brookes. Beautifully written! A story well executed from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing you awesome talent with us McKenzie . You feel like my new best friend!!!!
Aroha
Awesomeness

Loved it couldn't put it down till I was done,
Love the way it was written so many things covered I was amazed. Glad thing turn out the way they did. I sad it's the end. Possible spin off or extra book would be good. Can't say how much I loved the ups, downs, back and forth all round awesomeness.
Tina
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Every book in this series has been amazing! This book was perfectly written to end all lose ties and provided the ending the series deserved. So many emotions reading this book but in the end I was happy. The plot and storytelling from this author is always wonderfully written with action, love, hate, revelations and character growth.
Sabrina
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ammmaaazzziiinnngggg

This is so bitter sweet for me. One of my all time favorite series just came to an end. It is everything I imagined, and then some. I won't give anything away but if you have not checked out this series start from the beginning, and you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to see what Mackenzie Hunter has in store for us next!
Kokom1
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a well thought out conclusion. My only surprise or disappointment was how Cole’s role was concluded. After the massive build up it kind of happened early and quickly. Other than that I was a bit surprised about how the major threat was dealt with. I was expecting all out war, and instead it was quietly dealt with and everyone just went along with their lives. Good ending though overall.
Anla Gisclair-Etheridge
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion to the series

Reminder that you need to read the other books in the series before reading this one.
This book is a great ending to the series. You will laugh, you will cry, you will want to shake some sense into Skye and Ethan. :) the only thing I didn’t like was the fact that Mekenzie made me like Chris and Demetrius more than I thought possible.
Shirelle Kache
Fantastic read

This was such an incredible book. I still get all the feels thinking about it. But i want more from ethan and sky. We need one more book. It ended perfectly but still left room for more and I desperately want more. I haven’t been this blown away by a series in a really long time.
Edmund C.
Midnight Sky is the end?

Skylar and the rest of the characters kept my attention throughout.
I was worried about how the series was going to “end”.
Many great twists and turns and a great choice of endings!
Sandra Stoakes
Best series

This is one of the best series I've read. It was filled with lots of action, but also with the romance needed to keep intrigued. Thank you for your awe inspiring imagination.
Stacey mann
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this series and am so sad to see it finished.. but midnight sky was amazing, and wraps all the lose ends up brilliantly like only mckenzie can. I really can’t recommend this series enough it was truly amazing from the first book to the last and is one of my favourite series ever
Shona Worley
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wish it didn't end...

McKenzie's writting and with the witty banter from amazing characters, characters the you love, hate, or hate to love. This series was awesome. I love reading. McKenzie is definitely an author to watch...I suspect she has loads more coming.
Dionne
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and series.
K.B. Wheelock
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
perfect thing

I have loved this series since I started it over a year ago. This is the perfect ending to this series.
Tanya Lee
The end

A delightful ending that satisfies the romantic hearts of the reader. A bit fast paced bu necessarily so in order to create the satisfying conclusion.
Heather Jones
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series! I hate to see it end.
Sinead
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A phenomenal end to a phenomenal series. The best yet!!
Cindy Bannister
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of this series and McKenzie has become my favorite author as well. Every book I have read of her I have enjoyed so very much. It was the perfect ending to a great series.
Valerie A Quinn
Just wow

I have read almost all of Ms.Hunters's books and nothing can compare! I this series, these characters, I just disappear into the books, and finish them way too soon!
Karen Guilder
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am going to miss this series very much. I am hoping for spin offs with certain characters ....
Titilayomi Tosin
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love the way its end, it's such a nice book
Kylie
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing end to a fab series, I’ll miss the characters & know I’ll reread this series again & again. But I’m excited to see what’s next from Mckenzie Hunter 😊
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sign up for McKenzie's mailing list to be notified of updates, promotions, cover reveals, and new releases:

Facebook Group:

Amazon Author's Page:
amazon.com/author/mckenziehunter

McKenzie, as a child, discovered that her life could be a whirlwind of adventures by simply opening a book. To this day, reading is still her favorite