Start by marking “Dreamscape Adventures, Inc.” as Want to Read:
Dreamscape Adventures, Inc.

Dreamscape Adventures, Inc.

Workaholic insurance attorney Luke Darringer has it all: money, looks, ambition. Sure, he hasn’t taken a vacation in over a decade, and his personal life is almost nonexistent—but that’s a small price to pay in order to maintain strict control, and minimize his vulnerabilities.

But then Luke’s firm, with the help of his cheeky administrative assistant Charlotte, strong-arm
Published May 15th 2019 by Wanderlust Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dreamscape Adventures, Inc., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreamscape Adventures, Inc.

C.A. Gray
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's release day!! This is my first standalone novel, and the protagonists are also older (though I never say how old -- they're in their careers, though). The story is character-driven magical realism, and the first where the primary conflict is internal, mirrored by experiences in the external world. It's a quick, fun read, and it was a lot of fun to write!
Keyla Damaer
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Readers' Favorite

As a mixture between a polished, mild Westworld adventure and one inside a program of the holodeck on the Enterprise from Star Trek, ‘Dreamscape Adventured, Inc’ by C. A. Gray gets the reader right into the action. Luke Darringer is a successful lawyer in New York City. His company is supposed to try one of their programs to evaluate the risks and eventually underwrite them. Just like in Westworld, the reader is thrown into the desert between Arizona, Utah, and Neva
Kristen
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And C.A. Gray does it again! How the author comes up with all these great story lines is beyond me! You know a book is good when it has you crying in emotional scenes because you love the characters so much! This is a great book and I highly recommend it! I think the story line is relatable to a lot of people who like to bury their emotions inside. I’m sad this book is a stand alone because I’d love to read more about the characters but alas, the author wrote a great single story book and you sh ...more
Michelle
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Fantastic story. Fast paced and entertaining. This story was very character driven and the main character was a very interesting and damaged man.This story was more emotional than I thought it would be. The reader may have had an idea as to what was happening but the main character didn't. It was amazing to see how he responded and how much he helped himself in the process. I was highly invested in his journey and loved seeing his transformation.

I received an ARC of this book from the author in
Jim Strawn
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easily her best work to date

Instead of chasing demons in the external world, Gray chases demons in Luke Derringer, her main character (in a great cast of characters). As always, the science is engaging and believable, but the interactions of the characters are even more engaging and believable. Kudos to Ms. Gray for another excellent read.
Lisa Eiff
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. Seeking funding for their project that allows customers to live out their own personal adventure of choice, Luke is invited to go on an unpredictable adventure of his own. If you enjoy fantasy and sci-fi, you'll enjoy this book.
Jodi Woody
Liz Powley
Apr 28, 2019
Phre
May 04, 2019
C.A. Gray is the author of three YA Amazon bestselling trilogies: PIERCING THE VEIL (magic and quantum physics meet Arthurian legends), THE LIBERTY BOX (dystopian metaphysics and mind control technology), and UNCANNY VALLEY (dystopian coming-of-age with neuroscience and super intelligent A.I). She starts with some scientific concept that she’s interested in learning more about herself, and then cr ...more