Start by marking “Everyday Angel: Three Novels” as Want to Read:
Everyday Angel: Three Novels

Everyday Angel: Three Novels

(Everyday Angel #1-3)

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Schwab, here are 3 delightful novels about a quirky and clever guardian angel, and the girls she's sent to help -- all in one irresistible volume!
Meet a guardian angel like no other, from a writer like no other, in this whimsical, enchanting, and clever series.

At first glance, Aria seems like your average twelve-year-old g
Published February 4th 2020 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Angel

Start your review of Everyday Angel: Three Novels
ivan
my main goal in life is to read every novel written by v.e. schwab, so when i heard that her first middle-grade trilogy is getting published again, i obviously had to pick it up. i'm definitely not the target audience at 19, but i still enjoy these types of stories occasionally, and basically i started reading this with the intention of reading one or two chapters, and then i found myself halfway through the first book.

basically the three books follow aria, a new guardian angel who has to help
Sophias_bookemporium
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the publisher in return for an honest review.

It is no secret that V. E. Schwab is my favourite author, so I was buzzing to read this trilogy, even if I am not the target audience. I havr to say that I was a little bit nervous about that but once again, V. E. Schwab did not let me down.

The stories are so beautifully written. The stories focus on some serious topics that are relevant for teenagers as well as adults. I love Aria so much and she develops a lot through the
jessy
Feb 04, 2020 marked it as to-read
hmmm i'm not quite sure if i want to read this? i mean, i am totally obsessed with schwab and love her work, but this does sound a little too young. i am conflicted...

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Do
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved these three novels so much!!
Dreximgirl
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed these books way more than I expected to. I am most definitely not the target audience but the heart of all of these really touched me. There are some truly insightful lines in this book and I'm so glad I read them. ...more
Nikki
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 6-books-i-own

I was actually a little nervous about this series. Victoria Schwab is one of my favorite (if not my favorite) authors and I was so excited when her early stuff was rereleased but I found The Near Witch to be just okay and I was afraid this would be a generic middle grade/kids book that wouldn’t have her normal flare to it and that would just be okay. I wasn’t expecting much honestly.

But I actually really loved this series? Schwab’s writing is, as always, beautiful without being overly
Becca
Apr 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Book 1: 4/5
Book 2: 3/5
Book 3: 3/5
You ever read a book and you wish you had it when you were younger? That was this book. It honestly made me a little emotional. They were still solid even though they are not written for me but they didn’t blow me away like for example Schwab’s other middle grade series.
Kathleen
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kristy Clark
To my mind, Victoria Schwab can do no wrong when it comes to her books, be they YA or non-YA. I started this Wednesday night and read maybe 5 pages and finished it Thursday. I'm glad I bought the 3-in-1, because I like having everything all wrapped at the end of a book once in a while.

It's for middle-schoolers as it's about 12-year-olds, but even at my advanced age I can still remember back to grade school (as we called it when I was in school).

I loved Aria, Gabby, Caroline, and Mikayla. I thi
Carol
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2020
Such a lovely story! I was a crying mess in the first novel, but the other two were very heartwarming and relatable. Evene if being a middle grade book it reached corners of our hearts that sometimes we forget exists.
Mandy
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book one: Five stars
Book two:Five stars
Book three: Five stars

Overall: Five stars!! I loved this book! It had such sweet, inspirational stories and I loved the characters!!
Rebecca van Sluijs
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a self-help book for teens in a way and I would have loved to have read this in my teens!! The story is such fun and the lessons learned are very valuable (and weirdly enough not that common in teenage self-help books... Even though they’re pretty important!)
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful collection!
Chantelle
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
1st story - 4 Stars
2nd Story - 3 Stars
3rd Story - 3 Stars
Alison
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great middle grade series about girls helping girls!
Dinnu Reads Books
This book is obviously for a very young reader and I would have liked for it to exist when I was a 12-year-old teenager but it's nice to read it even in my more advanced age... 😆
Schwab is a great story-teller. The stories were sweet and heart-warming, with loads of timeless wisdom and adorable characters! 😊
Angela Hagerfamilyreads
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This new binding of Everyday Angel is the original three books together in one. They are three unique stories with three different girls in three different places. What ties them all together is Aria, their guardian angel. Aria has to earn her wings and has to find the three twelve year old girls who need her help.

The years encompassing middle school are not easy for any girl. Even the ones who look and act like they have it all together still carry the turmoil of growing up and finding themselv
sarah kenchington
Story 1: ✰✰✰✰
Story 2: ✰✰
Story 3: ✰✰✰

This collection is quite obviously Victoria Schwab in her early days, as her writing has become much more sophisticated and immersive since; but the typical traits we enjoy in more recent Schwab novels of mystical magic and tough leading ladies are all here. This is also a middle grade book, so that may have subconsciously affected my engagement with the stories, although I try not to judge middle grade books in that way as I'm fully aware I'm not the target a
Kristin
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a great fan of Victoria (V.E.) Schwab's Instagram. Since I'm a first-time middle-grade fiction author I try to emulate her posts. Before reading Everyday Angel I read V.E. Schwab's Tunnel of Bones that I took out from the library. That book was a fun sci-fi middle-grade book. Everyday Angel was so much fun to read too. It's three books in one. I read the first one, New Beginnings, in one sitting---which is unusual for me. I like to read, savor, read, savor... But Gabby's story was so well-do ...more
Tania
Apr 29, 2020 added it
Shelves: libros
I'm not the audience these books are for so I won't rate 'em.
Anyway, these self-help books are so cute; I liked best the third one cuz I resonated with that plot.

Sooo, plot: we follow Aria, an 12-years-old angel who is sent to our world to earn her wings cuz angels have to do that always.

In the fisrt one she meets Gabby, a latina child who's struggling cuz her brother has cancer and her mom doesn't pay her any attention. As a result of that, Gabby refrains of doing anything cuz she feels her pro
Kelsey Hlavaty (readingwithkelsey)
I have now officially read every published Victoria Scwab book and once again, she did not disappoint me. This was great! Young me would have loved this (and probably, severely needed this). I think each novel within the collection perfectly encapsulates the pressures that young girls feel (be it trying to shine on their own, facing their bullies or eliminating the pressure to be perfect). Schwab creates such touching characters with wonderful stories - her talent! Although I am a 27 year old wo ...more
Alyssa Becker
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book because VE Schwab told me too 😂 but no really, I love everything she touches! I knew this was a “children’s book”. I’d say it is geared for 6-8 graders. But even as an adult I appreciated the writing and the messages behind each of the three books! So even if you are older but young at heart like me, pick it up and give it a try!
Sharon Rose
This was very different than most of Schwab’s works: it was light, fluffy, and cheerful and exactly what I needed to read right now. Very sweet stories with nice lessons and lovable characters! (As a side note I like how Schwab shameless sorts her middle grade characters into Hogwarts houses and states it in the book lol)
Zoe
Nov 08, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars!
10 year old me would have LOVED this. It reminded me of the Angels Unlimited series from Annie Dalton that I devoured when I was little. 25 year old me did not really connect with the middle school drama and girl problems. However I loved V's version of a guardian angel. The smoke, the shadow, the feather bracelet. Hope this concept will return in one of her future works. :)
Isabelle (the Book Dutchesses)
How come I never heard of these books? I thought I completed my Victoria Schwab collection since I just ordered The Near Witch but I guess I have not! Excited to get this bind-up and dive into this MG series.
Regitze
I keep thinking of how 13 year old me would have loved these stories. I’m far out of the intended audience at this point, but the stories still struck a chord in me. I loved the slightly fantastical vibes, but as a whole across all three stories, this gets 3 stars.
Therése Åström
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
3,5 🌟 I wish I had had this when I was 12 or 13, it really is the perfect book for tweenies! It’s clearly for a younger audience, but it is quirky and fun and I enjoyed it ☺️
Amanda&Lauren
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really wonderful book for all ages!
Aly
Liked it but didn't love it. Not gonna lie, the summary didn't really catch my attention. I just wasn't into it very much which is a shame. ...more
Anna Karol
Apr 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook
I was very curious about V. E. Schwab's first works...It's very different from what she is writing now, but it was cute. ...more
Ruby Mae Hearts
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I swear I am not crying right now!
Goodreads Librari...: Bind-up link to series (?) 3 18 May 30, 2020 06:56AM

• Shades of Magic Vol. 3: The Rebel Army
  • Because of Winn-Dixie
  • Shades of Magic Vol. 2: Night of Knives
  • The Phantom Tollbooth
  • The Tommyknockers
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5, Part 1)
  • A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
  • The Eyes of the Dragon
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • The Iliad
  • Into the Darkest Corner
  • The Color of Magic (Discworld, #1; Rincewind, #1)
  • Romanov
  • Radio Silence
  • Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)
  • Esperanza Rising
Victoria is the product of a British mother, a Beverly Hills father, and a southern upbringing. Because of this, she has been known to say "tom-ah-toes," "like," and "y'all."

She also tells stories.

She loves fairy tales, and folklore, and stories that make her wonder if the world is really as it seems.

Everyday Angel (3 books)
  • New Beginnings (Everyday Angel, #1)
  • Second Chances (Everyday Angel, #2)
  • Last Wishes (Everyday Angel #3)