Start by marking “Revive The Great Adventure” as Want to Read:
Revive The Great Adventure

Revive The Great Adventure

The long story behind Holes In Our Stories
plus liner notes, lyrics, survival tips, & a map to the metaphors

To ask other readers questions about Revive The Great Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revive The Great Adventure

Lewis
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely book, I ordered this with the album that the book is based on back when both were released. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and you can tell that a lot of passion and love was put into the writing. The book mainly surrounds stories which inspired much of Dylan’s songs, as-well as containing a lot of interesting info regarding the songs on the album, such as inspirations and the meanings of certain lyrics. Would recommend if you enjoyed the album!
Andrew Laskaris
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading this book. It was poignant at times but also made me excited for the future / just to be alive. Some great imagery too that had me thinking back to my own childhood. Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a light read about life and growing up. The book discusses Dylan's latest album but I feel like it is also a standalone piece.
Kia Orion
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
have been a fan of dylan's work since 2010 and it has been such a cool experience to be a part of the journey. read bits and pieces of his writing here and there, really glad that he made the effort to focus his creativity toward a full body of work. loved the book and feel like it gave me a lot more perspective on his music too.
Cameron Daniels