Start by marking “Justice for Belle” as Want to Read:
Justice for Belle

Justice for Belle

Ahnia has a very dicey past - one that is scratching under the surface, just dying to get out.

She’s hit rock bottom, broke and desperate to be on top again. When she finds herself partnering up with man she hardly knows, and who’s utterly untouchable, she’s forced out of her comfort zone and left to question her own sanity.

Will Ahnia and Mac’s dange
Published May 15th 2016 by Creativia

To ask other readers questions about Justice for Belle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice for Belle

Start your review of Justice for Belle
James
Justice for Belle is one fast-faced novella! But in truth, I wouldn't expect any less from author Didi Oviatt whose thrillers and suspense novels I've read in the past always get your heart racing and your mind flying. Another fantastic release showing why she's on the rise as an amazing storyteller who will gut-punch you with twists and shocks when you least expect them.

The story: Ahnia did something wrong. We don't know what it is, but it was bad. Very bad. Only one person knows. O
Candace Robinson
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! First, it was pretty cool that the main character, Ahnia, was a writer. And then we find out some pretty dang interesting stuff about her! Also her head was a very, very puzzling place to be! I kept wanting to crack her code!

I was captivated and intrigued from the very first page. And this book was covered in all kinds of shades of grays! And, Mac, my boy Mac! I was so thoroughly googly eyes over his character!

There was suspense, there was mystery, there was addicti
Shalini
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
I am in quite a fix on how to write this review. The story goes thus, Ahnia, a has-been writer, meets Mac, a wannabe writer, and feels a strange attraction to him. They meet again where Mac proposes a preposterous challenge which arouses Ahnia's interest. Taking such a risk would make creative juices flow again, so she thinks. Hence, she follows him like the lamb followed Mary, right down to the climax.

The book by Didi Oviatt started with a bang with hints of what happened in Ahnia's past. I li
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think that "Justice For Belle" starts with some really interesting ideas. The girl who wrote a best seller but has herself blocked and imagining everyone as a killer. No doubt as an attempt to settle herself with her somewhat murky past. Along comes Mac who is the most dashing-est man ever and while things seem to be looking up, they unravel.

The book is pretty short. It is easy enough to read - in an afternoon even. But because the ideas don't develop as far as I would like them to
Jina Bazzar
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a read!
I've never been inside the head of a killer. Never sympathized either.
Full review to come soon...
Christy
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I stayed up late last night finishing this book - I couldn’t put it down! It’s been a long time since I read a book that had an ending I couldn’t see coming a mile away. While I don’t usually read thrillers but this one was so good I just might read it again!
Leslie
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait to sit down and read this, it’s genre is right up my alley!
Full review to come.
E. Denise Billups
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justice for Belle is a fast-paced, gripping psychological thriller told in the first person POV that holds your interest from the beginning to end. The main character, Ahnia, a child prodigy, who wrote a best seller based on a personal tragedy in her teens, hasn’t written a single book since her first novel.

Years later, unsuccessful, and scrapping the bottom of her bank account, Ahnia lacks the inspiration for the second book she aspires to write. At the beginning of the story, we fi
Jessica Belmont
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Didi Oviatt has proven herself to be a fabulous author who writes fast-paced, expertly crafted stories that are difficult to put down.

This was written in such a way that my eyes were glued to the pages and I was psychologically shaken, attempting to figure out just what was happening and why. And the ending!! You won't see it coming. I love the suspense of it all. Didi Oviatt, in her mastery of writing, holds out a little longer than you expect and then BAM.

I was left wanting more. There were
Nina Silva
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was certainly a departure from my usual mystery reading. I love my sweet and fun cozies but I decided to be a bit more adventurous and try Didi’s gritty suspense novella. I was well-entertained.

Ahnia is an intriguing protagonist. She’s definitely shades of grey. We see her vulnerable side, her clever side, her sweet side and then we get a whiff of her cray-cray past! She’s also not above breaking some moral and ethical rules if it will assist her in the long run.

Then
Kaili Taghon (Entertainingly Nerdy)
Such a quick thrilling read! I had a hard time putting the book down. Didi does a really good job getting readers hooked and keeping the book as fast paced as possible to keep you interested. Only thing I wish is that the book was a little longer.
Coco.V
Jun 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/24/2019)! 🎁
Felicia
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quirky.

The one word that best describes everyone in Justice for Belle.

Although for Ahnia Airington, bonkers works too.

A literary sensation with a bestseller at 18, Ahnia is a one-hit-wonder now in her thirties who eats too much, drinks too much, and obsesses too much over the bad thing she did as a teenager… which inspired her bestseller.

She sits in public places now people-watching and characterizing strangers as murderers, complete with choice of weapon. But she still is
Misty's Book Space
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it

First I want to say thank you to the author for providing me with a copy of this book via R&R Book Tours in Exchange for my honest review.

This is the second book I've read by this author, the first one being Aggravated Momentum. And while I didn't fall in love with Justice for Belle like I did with the other book I still enjoyed it and I still want to read more from this author.

This is a fast-paced psychological thriller novella that will draw you in from the beginnin
DEBRA TEEKAMP
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. Great read !
Mimi Davis Hopkins
How is justice Paid?

Good writing, great characters,easy to follow plot and storyline. This is a very interesting story,and a great read... As someone who loves to read, my thinking is that this story did not reach its full potential. However it is well worth the read.
Simon Gibson
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-book
Audiobook: A very interesting scenario of a writer seeking inspiration for a crime novel while having a dark secret herself. Lovely writing with an interesting cast of characters. The narration adds to the atmosphere of the novella. The conclusion is nicely orchestrated and left me wanting to hear more from this author.
Kim Lo
May 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Justice For Belle is a psychological thriller novella. Novellas are a great way to build take a relatively simple story and give it a great pacing and execution as is the case with Didi Oviatt’s latest release. Justice For Belle doesn’t thrive on a lot of characters. In fact, it is more of a character study of our main character Ahnia who has a fascination with death. Not particularly her death but envisioning how others can be murderers and how they would commit their murders unique to them. Th ...more
Felicia
May 16, 2019
Allison Wheeler
Jul 25, 2019
Rosemary O Littleton
Sep 14, 2019
Didi Oviatt
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Didi Oviatt
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Wilma hutto

• The Space Between Time
  • His to Defend
  • Silo Boys
  • A Matter of Latitude
  • Heir of Doom (The Roxanne Fosch Files, #2)
  • What Took You So Long? (Second Edition)
  • The Moonlight Pegasus (The Moonlight Pegasus, #1)
  • Mistaken Identity Crisis (Braxton Campus Mysteries #4)
  • Haunted House Ghost (Braxton Campus Mysteries #5)
  • The Crimson Deathbringer
  • The Keeper (The Underground Defenders Book 1)
  • Wild, Dark Times
  • Dark Retribution: Smitty's Calling Card
  • Death Among Us: An Anthology of Murder Mystery Short Stories
  • The Desire Card
  • My Daddy the Pedophile: A Memoir
  • The Sisters (Cormac Reilly, #.5)
Didi Oviatt is an intuitive soul. She’s a wife and mother first, with one son and one daughter. Her thirst to write was developed at an early age, and she never looked back. After digging down deep and getting in touch with her literary self, she's writing mystery/thrillers like Search For Maylee, Aggravated Momentum, The Stix, and New Age Lamians. Along with a six- piece short story collection ca ...more