Start by marking “A Kingdom Under Siege” as Want to Read:
A Kingdom Under Siege

A Kingdom Under Siege

An enemy threatens the kingdoms of Issalia, bent on conquest with the desire to vanquish Chaos magic forever.

The Empire has returned. Assassinations, subterfuge, and betrayal have fueled a rapid rise to power – a rise backed by fire-powered weapons. This enemy army swells with superior numbers and threatens the western kingdoms of Issalia.

With King Brock gone, the dominat
Published April 2nd 2019 by Fallbrandt Press

To ask other readers questions about A Kingdom Under Siege, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kingdom Under Siege

Jennifer (bunnyreads)
The final book in the Wardens of Issalia series, jumps right back into the action following An Imperial Gambit, where unfortunately, not everyone will make it to the end but don’t worry the author isn’t cruel enough to take our favorites out of the running (depending on who your favorites were that is).

This installment is just as action-packed and fun as the previous books. We have sieges, ship battles and even giant killer bunnies (which btw made me laugh because my husband has been telling me
John Piper
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
I love the world of Issalia! Jeffrey is an incredibly talented author, who created multiple brilliant series in this wonderful world! Great characters, writing, dialog, storyline and action! The books just suck you in! I highly recommend checking this book out!
Natasha Clark-French
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's all led up to this
Finally we get the conclusion to this series and it was everything I hoped it would be. So fast paced and lots of action mixed with a little romance and a heaping dose of brilliance. And like always we get some bada•• women changing the course of kingdoms.
I did lower my rating a tiny bit because each chapter changes character perspective and we have to read through a bit before we can figure out who's perspective we're reading from. This could be fixed easily by simply pu
James (ObservantRaven)
Ola Adamska
Apr 04, 2019
Andrew Simser
Apr 05, 2019
Jeffrey L. Kohanek grew up in rural Minnesota, where comic books sparked his young imagination and inspired fantasies of heroes with super-powers saving the day. His tastes later evolved to fantasy epics, featuring unlikely heroes overcoming impossible odds to save worlds born from the writer’s imagination.

Now residing in southern California, Jeff uses that imagination to weave tales of engaging c