Start by marking “Choosing Simon (Oz Vegas, #1)” as Want to Read:
Choosing Simon (Oz Vegas, #1)

Choosing Simon

(Oz Vegas #1)

Don’t dream your life. Live your dream.

Nine years ago, Simon Maddox gave up everything when he chose to follow his own path over the one his wealthy parents planned for him. Following his dream was the best decision Simon ever made. Today he’s an award-winning pastry chef, internationally recognized for his intricately detailed creations that resemble art more than food. N
Published March 29th 2019 by Kasey Belle Romance

To ask other readers questions about Choosing Simon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choosing Simon

SiKReviews
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I could never turn my back on my son because of his choices, whether it be for his profession or sexual orientation. I felt so bad for Simon, yet so glad that he had friends that were more like family to him than his own.

Miguel is a macho firefighter with a secret, but for Simon, he will come out of that closet. Simon and Miguel are so sweet together. I loved every interaction they had with each other, and most of all, I loved how Miguel embraced the relationship that Simon had with his friends.
Keith
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not Quite

There are some stories which pull the reader in and are tough to put down. This is not one of those. It has the appeal of a travelogue peppered with brand names and descriptions. Written mostly in alternating first person, it can be confusing figuring out who is talking. The story is OK but there are missing random words and too many really long, not all that interesting sex scenes.
Joscelyn Smith
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and funny

This was so good, I already can't wait to read Raven's book. I loved the close relationship between Simon, Jamie, and Raven, their banter had me laughing so hard. I enjoyed how Simon and Miguel meshed so well together, all of their angst was from outside and just brought them closer together. All in all a very enjoyable read and a great series opener.
MG Lahey
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot & Chocolate

A hot fireman and the Chocolate Whisperer make such an awesome couple. Years of watching each other pays off when a closeted Miguel ends up dancing with a twink and is spotted by Simon. Things move forward from there, along with some family drama.
Good story, great characters, pertinent to the times.
stacey henderson
Tina
Apr 09, 2019
Valerie Gross
Apr 09, 2019
Independent Author Kasey Belle, whose sarcastic tendencies and faulty filter will most likely lead to an untimely death, is a southern belle with a sexy imagination.

Kasey promises her readers few things: soulmates, sexy times, and a happily ever after…always. Other than that, the sky’s the limit. In Kasey’s opinion, a good romance is raw and honest, limited only by the author’s imagination, not di