Start by marking “Whiskey Flick” as Want to Read:

(Whiskey #4)

Was it the whiskey or just another bad chick flick?

Everything usually goes my way. Life’s good. But after a bad breakup, a big secret unfolds that no one can ever know.

​She has a secret all right. Sure, I’ll keep it. Just because we can’t tell anyone doesn’t mean we can't make it work.

But maybe some secrets do need to
come out?

Life is funny.
She’s not supposed to like her
Published June 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Whiskey Flick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whiskey Flick

Start your review of Whiskey Flick
Melanie (mells_view)
Fifty billion lesbians, and I chose the right one.

A brother’s ex girlfriend F/F romance. So we finally get Jenn’s story. It’s a little forbidden, a bit of funny, a little bit serious, and a lotta bit the perfect ending to this series. There’s romance. There’s the test of family love and bond which is really the heart of this series. It’s just a good read and I admittedly had tears when I read the last pages. So dang good and a must read if you’ve read the rest of the Whiskey series!
Joc
This is part of the ‘Whiskey’ Series but each story is a standalone. Jenn is a hairdresser who has a few good women but she’s really waiting for a woman who is great. Although, she’s met her already but she also happens to be the woman who broke up with her brother and broke his heart. Sasha hasn’t seen Jenn or her brother, Henry, for three years but her firm has been selected to remodel the company Henry works at.

It’s light and fun with lots of humour. Jenn and Sasha have a great connection ev
Jude in the Stars
Jul 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Whiskey Flick doesn’t claim to be more than a light read, which is good because it’s not. It’s a quick and easy read about secrets, loving the wrong (but oh-so-right) person and family. It’s a stand-alone romance but also part of a series, of which I’ve not read any other book as they are about straight characters.

In this one, Jenn has the biggest crush on her brother’s girlfriend Sasha. Right after Sasha breaks up with Henry, she and Jenn share « a moment » but Jenn can’t deal with the guilt of
. (not active on this account stop adding me)
Whiskey Flick is a lesbian f/f rom-com that doesn't hit the mark. I appreciate authors who typically write heterosexual romances giving us f/f romances, but they need to either utilise sensitivity readers or acknowledge that they can't discuss the ease of coming out in current society.

Jenn has always had a crush on her brother's serious girlfriend, Sasha. One night, Sasha visits her, proclaiming she broke up with her brother and has always loved her. After their shared night, Jenn breaks off al
Karen
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-published, arc
This is my first time reading Ryan Ringbloom and I enjoyed this novella. There seems to be some previous Whiskey books/novellas (not sure which), but I didn't feel like i missed anything by not reading them first. I found this romance to be cute and funny even though the subject matter is taboo - Woman falls for her brother's girlfriend. No this is not a story about cheating because MC Sasha and MC Jenn got together after the breakup. Anyway, this one was the perfect length with the perfect amou ...more
Lucy
I think this book had a lot of potential but I think it could've done a bit more. In this book Jenn is crushing on her brother Henry's, the hero from Whiskey Trick, girlfriend Sasha. After Sasha breaks up with her brother she comes to Jenn to admit that she has feelings for her and they end up sleeping together but then Jenn breaks off contact from her, not wanting to betray her brother. This book is set three years later when Sasha comes to work for Henry's firm for a while and the two girls en ...more
Coco.V
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2/5 Stars)
Title: Whiskey Flick
POV: Alternates between Heroines
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s): N/A
Overall Opinion:
I'm slightly disappointed in the read despite loving the LGBTQ components. I loved "Whiskey Chick" and all the follow-up installments just fell flat with me especially this novel. I just couldn't connect with the characters nor und
Best Lesfic Reviews
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Novellas, when done right, are so fun. A clutch of good writers are dabbling in novellas giving great short reads – the kind that can get done in a couple of hours, give you a compete experience, contain a complete relationship arc and leave you happy.

Read the full review @ https://www.bestlesficreviews.com/201...
Kate
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ommmmggg, yaaaas!

I suspected who Jenn’s love interest might be back in Whiskey Trick, howevs more on that in a mo because something waaaay more important needs to be said first.

This book, hands down, has THE BEST first line in a first chapter ANNNND THE BEST last line in the last chapter I have ever read in a rom-com. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Hell, maybe that I’ve ever read, full stop. Massive high five Ryan Ringbloom - that shit is out-fucking-standing! (And my snort-cough-raucous laugh both times proves it.) K
FunUndertheCovers
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You need to read Whiskey Trick before this one! Although this can be read as a standalone, I wouldn’t recommend it...there’s a lot you need to know before heading into Jenn’s story to fully appreciate it. And while you’re at it, read Whiskey Dick and Whiskey Chick too because they’re ridiculously entertaining!!

Jenn is funny,
Helen
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqia, 2019
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review – thanks as always to Netgalley for sending me an ARC of this book!

Whiskey Flick was a fun forbidden f/f romance that I thoroughly enjoyed. The concept of this intrigued me from the onset. Here we have two women, Sasha and Jenn, who like each other a lot, but there’s a spanner in the works – namely the fact that Sasha used to date Jenn’s brother. Sasha’s feelings for Jenn tore her relationship with Henry apart, and it
Shannon
Whiskey Flick

I Picked Up This Book Because: Continue the "series"

The Characters:

Sascha:
Jenn:
Remi, Henry, Tina

The Story:

I have to start out saying I didn’t really bond with the characters in this book. I didn’t even start to care what was happening until mutual heartbreak happened. (I know that says something about me but I do not care to explore what) It was a long slog through the first 63 pages. I read the remaining 50 pages in just one night but I had to purposely d
Kata Čuić
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fitting conclusion to the Whiskey series! I don't want to give away too much, but Jenn's story brought everything full circle in a way that had me feeling all the warm fuzzies for this big family and all these characters I've come to know and love since reading Whiskey Dick. And the bonus content at the end? Yeah. Big freaking stupid smile on my face for days after reading the last page.
Tracy Fritts
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgallery
I thought this story was light and easy to read. The characters were interesting to read about. This story is a little different. Overall I thought it was an enjoyable read. I vouluntairy read and reviewed an Advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are of my own.
Danielle
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

I love this series. It all started the Whiskey Chick for me. I loved every book. They had me laughing so hard. This one was a little different. It is a F/F story. I usually don't read F/F, but since i like Ryan Ringbloom's books so much, I gave it a shot. And what a crazy story it was. If you read the series, you will know what happened between Jenn's brother and his ex. But, now you are getting the whole entire story. And it is a dozy!!
Faith89
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
read as a box set

falling in love with your brother's girlfriend can be a little awkward. Especially if you are his sister.

Whiskey Everything is everything funny, sexy and entertaining.four standalone stories that are loosely connected through family and friends. Great characters and stories that will make you laugh and fall in love with them. the four characters are different with different experiences that lead them to love. When whiskey if involved anything can happen.

I received a free copy o
Charlene
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first F/F read, and I have to admit, I was a little nervous, but I should’ve known to trust Ryan Ringbloom and her amazing writing because I enjoyed every word. Although technically this can be read as a standalone, I wouldn’t recommend it...you should definitely read Whiskey Trick first. And while you’re at it, read Whiskey Dick and Whiskey Chick, if you haven’t, so that you get the whole fantastically entertaining experience!

Jenn is funny, quirky and loveable, and has put her own
Robin Powers
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jen, Jen, Jen...do you always need to do things the hard way? This whiskey story took me by surprise. I was like WHAT???? But I seriously loved the twists it took. Jen has seen both her brothers settle down and find their happy ever after. I wanted her to find hers as well and it’s such a bumpy road for her. There is always humor in the whiskey series but the angst is definitely dialed up a bit more. What I love most in these stories are the bonds between the siblings. Family is important to the ...more
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
What a great way to end this series. Ryan has done it again. I can't wait to find out what's next to come. Make sure you start this series from the beginning. You'll be glad you did.
Abby
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
***arc copy was provided by netgalley.***

This a short read and is part of a series but I personally believe it can be read alone.
This is also a F/F read.

The book before this is about Henry and Tina
This book is about Jenn (Henry’s sister) and Sasha (Henry’s ex)

Jenn got super close to Henry’s girlfriend while they dated. Jenn is a lesbian and has pretty much known her whole life. While Sasha and Henry dated Jenn looked at us and good friends except she had a secret, she had a crush on Sasha vow
Carly Pearl
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jayati
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
50 billion lesbians and I chose the right one.

Whiskey Flick is a light, easy read in which we get Jenn's happy ending.
As the title suggests, there is a 'Flick-y' situation in which Jenn gets caught up with the wrong person who feels just right and now, as she falls for her more and more, she doesn't know what to do.

Drama, romance and some betrayal - it has it all and the story itself is quite entertaining!
I had a lot of fun reading this book as I desperately hoped for Jenn to get her happy e
Pbkreader
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ryan Ringbloom is back with another in the Whiskey series of romantic comedies! I loved her previous book Whiskey Trick about Henry and his dating problems. Whiskey Flick features Henry's sister Jenn and his ex almost finace Sasha. Henry never understood why Sasha left him. Jenn knew exactly why they broke up and now that Sasha is back in town things are about to get very uncomfortable!

Funny, face-paced and sure to make your heart beat faster!

Thanks to the author, #XpressoBookTours and #NetGalle
The Smutbrarians
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cariadne
Aug 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice way to conclude the Whiskey books featuring the siblings that came in on Whiskey Chick (I have not read Whiskey Dick). I surprisingly enjoyed Whiskey Chick -- the summary alone made me hesitate on picking up the e-read -- and thought Whiskey Trick was the strongest of this trio, but Flick was ok, though very predictable. Author Ryan Ringbloom did a great job connecting the dots with this series and I look forward to reading more from her.
Samantha
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-books
This is book four in the series and I’m not as impressed with this one. I was excited to read Jenna story but to be honest I didn’t feel and chemistry or have the crazy adventures like The others. I feel sort of let down. All in all it was a closer but I felt like Jenn deserved more.
Pam
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, f-f
I have not read any of the other books in this series, and I don’t plan on it. I found this one to be a bit lackluster. While there was some steam, I was expecting more. The story didn’t do much for me. I didn’t really feel any emotions or chemistry between the characters.
Karen Machamer
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed reading this , and I recommend it to everyone.
Carol
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Whiskey Flick is a fantastic story about love and family. I loved seeing Jenn’s story unfold. This book made me laugh and cry! Great read!

• Anyone But Her
  • Coming Home
  • The Arrangement (Another Love #1)
  • Good Spin
  • Sunsets and Shades (Sunsets and Shades, #1)
  • The Matchmaker
  • Reservations of the Heart
  • Perspective
  • Going Up
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • A Trick of Light
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Something or Everything
  • The Bachelorettes
  • Something About You
  • Counting on Love
  • The Perfect View (Tahoe, #3)
  • Xmas Carole
Hi, I’m Ryan Ringbloom, a Jersey girl who doesn’t write Alphas. I couldn’t if I tried. Social Media stresses me the frick out, yet I can’t seem to walk away from it. I love to binge watch TV. I think cats are awesome. I’m obsessed with coffee and Fireball. But never together. I am counting down the days until self-driving cars are the norm. And if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, I won’t even tr ...more

Whiskey (4 books)