Start by marking “The Arrival of You (Mile High #2)” as Want to Read:
The Arrival of You (Mile High #2)

The Arrival of You

(Mile High #2)

How long does it take to fall in love?

Bianca Evers learned the hard way—after thirteen years with her ex-husband—that not even half a lifetime of love is enough to save her from heartbreak. So the idea of falling for someone in less than fifteen hours? Impossible.

Lucas Hawke is under no illusion that the beautiful American he fell for on their flight to Australia feels the same
ebook
Published October 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Arrival of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Arrival of You

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

The Arrival of You is book two in the Mile High duet by B. Cranford. In book one, we met Bianca Evers and Lucas Hawke who met on a fifteen hour flight from The States to Australia, one going home, the other getting away. We saw that instant zing, that spark of attraction that grew over those fifteen hours. But what happens once the plane lands? In this book, we find out.

One thing that I was thinking about while I was reading this book is that the author has most definitely done their job if the
Jules
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-alpha
The Arrival of You is Beth Cranford at her very best.

Taking two unusual characters, finding their way together and showing their journey.

Luc and Bianca are sizzlingly hot, but so much more than just an unconventional spark on a plane ride. Landed, and out of the metal tube in the sky, things get much more complicated, when possibilities are vast.

A beautitful story of finding oneself, even when not even looking, growing and learning about oneself. Mixed with that is heat,
Stephanie Rose
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After Mile High, I was dying to find out what happens next with Lucas and Bianca. B. Cranford blew all my expectations out of the water.

The time after they deplane is still just as hot, scorchingly so, but my heart ached for them both as they tried to make sense of what they felt and how fast it happened. I loved Bianca's journey of self-discovery before she could allow herself to be loved as she deserved. And Lucas is without a doubt my favorite B. Cranford boyfriend. He's unapologetic and ope
Bibliophile  Chloe
I have been waiting, oh so impatiently for this continuing story of Lucas and Bianca.

Their hotter than Hades meeting on the plane and the question "What happens when the plane lands?"

Ms. Cranford continues to brings the heat, the heart and oh my me the swoons with this story.

Bianca is gun shy after her divorce.  She doesn't want Lucas to be the rebound and she can't quite trust her feelings.  I so admired Bianca's choice of finding herself, it was a hard choic
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
What starts out as instant attraction on an airplane trip to Australia turns into so much more when the plane touches down for Bianca and Lucas. Filled with the sense of changing oneself for the better, B. Cranford once again created beautiful characters that the reader cannot help but fall in love with. This is a story not only about figuring out what you really want but also finding out what really maters. Hot, emotional and downright enjoyable this was a fabulous read.
Joyce
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lost and Found
Let’s just get this out of the way, Lucas Hawke is the ultimate book boyfriend. Sexy, smart, kind, funny, sweet, patient, patient, patient. Did I say patient? I loved everything about Luc, I loved his honesty and introspectiveness, and I loved how he stuck it out when it was unbearably hard. He is what all heroes should be!
Darlene Avery
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Arrival of You: A Mile High Novel by B. Cranford is phenomenal.

Cranford brought out all the feels.

First she hits you with the joys of new attraction, the steam of the romance, and the overall excitement in finding someone you’re crazy about.

But what I truly love as well, is she also delivers the realities. The way we all question ourselves. The way we let others impact our actions at times. And most of all ... the way we seek true love, forgiveness, and happiness. ...more
Jessica Alcazar
Incredible story of insta attraction turn meaningful poignant love!

I loved every single emotional moment of this story! When I read Mile High, I said it was all the things and honestly, I didn’t think the author was going to bring more things with the full story of Lucas and Bianca, but she did. SHE BROUGHT SO MANY THINGS!!

The best part of this journey was its realism. They didn’t just meet on a plane, have a good time and then BAM, happy-happy forever. It happens. But not this time. This time we get a journey o
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars
The Arrival Of You picks up right from where the novella Mile High left off. It really takes off fast and furious with so much heat and electricity between Bianca and Lucas. But as fast and hot as this story starts, it quickly settles into a slow almost meandering pace as Bianca travels and searches for her true self.

“I think maybe I didn’t need to find myself, I just needed to believe in myself.”

I loved Lucas. He is strong and commanding but also patient and understanding. Lucas kn
Lisa
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was magical.

Bianca and Lucas continue their travels...but not together. One saying kept running through my mind as we followed Bianca - you can't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

I adored the fact that despite the fact that she had such a strong connection with Lucas...this didn't magically fix her. *He* didn't magically fix her with "love".

She still went out, and decided who she was going to be, and who she was becoming, withou
Dawn Strickland
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Faith Over Fear!
The Arrival of You is a masterful story about friendship, faith, finding love, and second chances. B. Cranford once again introduces us to captivating, conflicted characters and weaves in witty banter and scorching chemistry. The result is a journey of feels and electric connection. Lucas and Bianca will remind you to fight for who you are and what you want. You just might get it. And that is a bit of magic, just like hope and love.
"May your choices reflect your hopes and not y
Leisa Ann
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lucas and Bianca meet on a plane as she’s traveling to find herself after a divorce and Lucas is headed home. Have you ever met the right person at the wrong time? Bianca wasn’t ready and she needed time. Lucas knew she was “the one” and was more patient and understanding than I would’ve expected. I will have to say that I wanted to thumb Bianca up side the head with my kindle a few times....good gosh Lucas was a saint for putting up with her!
Cece
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
While Mile High was the foreplay in this duet, The Arrival of You is definitely the climax to Lucas and Bianca's story. The chemistry is off the charts from the very beginning and Lucas is the ultimate book boyfriend. Both characters must go on a bit of a journey of self-discovery and we learn that insta-love comes with obstacles. I loved the cross over of characters from other B. Cranford books. This is a well written beautiful book.
Paulette
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
When fiction takes on reality and makes it truth this is the book you get.

This is a work of fiction but the story could be authentic if these situations presented themselves. I can’t believe how well the author nailed it. I don’t do spoilers so you have to read to see what is happening but trust me when I talk about the authenticity of the situations.

There were times I was so frustrated with Bianca I wanted to yell at her and tell her to wake up. Then when I thought about what she w
Em__Jay
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
THE ARRIVAL OF YOU immediately carries on from where MILE HIGH ended, and thank goodness for that! I would have been mightily miffed if we had jumped forward in time.

For Lucas Hawke and Bianca Evers, it’s a case of ‘now what?’ Their physical attraction never was and never will be in question – some of those scenes were so hot that I stopped reading on the bus and wait until I found some privacy – ha!

And it’s this attraction that has thrown them both for a loop. Bianca’s in Australia
Siansreadingadventure
The Arrival of You by B. Cranford
A Mile High Novel

“Before you ask, no, I didn’t ask my parents to send her back and bring me a brother. I asked them to sell her and use the money to get me more toys.” ~ Lucas Hawke.

I ABSOLUTELY love it! I seriously just want to fly to America and hug Beth and tell her she did an amazing job. I mean a book set in my home country with coco pop and Aussie slang my favourite!

One thing that I don’t agree with though, I think
Sheila
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Lucas and Bianca from Mile High? Yes, please.

What I adore about these books is the humanity of each character. Each character is flawed, funny, and doing his/her best. There is nothing extraordinary about any of them, and therein lies the magic of Cranford's work. Families are as challenging as they are strong, love and relationships aren't formed in straight lines, and mistakes are made and learned from.

We see growth through hard truths (Rose, I am looking at you), support from old frien
Kim May
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Mile High duet. You really need to read the first book to get the full benefit of this one. The first one is short, but well worth it. Now, to this book. Oh my swoony stars!!! Lucas has to be one of the best book boyfriends I have ever read. Every description you can think of that makes a perfect book boyfriend he has. He’s sexy, sweet, patient, swoony, funny, smart. Did I mention that he’s patient and sweet. And that he’s sexy. Ok, just making sure. Bianca’s story ...more
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a perfect ending to the Mile High duet. I loved this sweet, sexy, learning about yourself, second chance novel.
Bianca and Miles have this instant chemistry that is off the charts, but I am so happy that despite that, Bianca sticks to her plan of traveling and learning about herself. After 13 years in a relationship I think that stepping back from the instant attraction she found with Lucas and coming to terms with everything that happened to her is the best thing any woman can do. She
Sonal
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I am in love with my boo, Lucas so someone make it official already??

TAOY picks up right where Mile High ended.

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure how Bianca and Lucas's story was going to play out but man it went in a direction I TOTALLY did not see.

So Bianca did annoy me a tiny bit in this book but she more than makes up for it and towards the end I fell in love with her all over again. It's not easy to regain yourself after being broken apart by a love
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Arrival of You is the second & final book in the Mile High Duet, so that, in fact, means that YOU HAVE TO READ Mile High (Book 1) FIRST! This Duet shows fate in spades, and while I'm a hard a** about love, something about fate intervening is my kyyptonite. See, Bianca is getting out of a horrible marriage, so she's a bit jaded herself after being hurt so completely. Fate steps in to put her beside a man named Luc on the plane, and sparks are flying. However, while Luc is enchanted, Bianc ...more
NovelMomma
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This book is everything I’ve come to expect from B. Cranford. It is filled with heat, heart, and a happily-ever-after. The story is beautifully written, and the characters were easy to fall in love with. As with all of B. Cranford’s books, I felt like I knew these characters through and through. I wanted them to succeed as if they were really my friends, and I missed them a little bit when I finished the final page.

In Mile High, we were left wondering what would happen when they land
Christine
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Arrival of You is easily my most favorite story from this author!! Such a beautiful and wonderful story that I absolutely loved!!

One of the things I enjoyed the most about this story was how Bianca was true to herself and what she originally set out to do, which was taking an adventure of a lifetime. Yes, she had intense and overwhelming feelings for Lucas right away - there was never any doubt about that. But, she needed to take that time to explore and be by herself, even if sh
Lee Ann
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Arrival of You is the conclusion of the Mile High Duet. Book one started with Bianca and Lucas meeting on the fifteen hour flight to Australia, and this book picks up after they land. Their attraction to each other is instant and obvious, but they are both healing and questioning their ability to pick a good partner, so they have some baggage to handle before they can have a good relationship. They aren't doubting each other so much as they are each doubting themselves and their ability to r ...more
Lozzie
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Arrival of You by B. Cranford was an emotionally packed, intense and beautifully written read. It was more than I could have asked for Lucas and Bianca's story.

I loved the emotion in the novel. It made me feel as if I could connect to the characters at another level, and made them more relatable. It was a journey for both Bianca and Lucas, and I was glad to be there with them.

It got intense at times, in more than just one way. Their feelings for one another were intense, their passion was
Angela's Book Addiction
The Arrival of You (Mile High #2) by B. Cranford is a contemporary romance told in first person, dual POV. It's a full-length novel that continues the story that began in the novella, Mile High. If you haven't read Mile High, I'd suggest reading it first. Besides, the ebook is currently free, so go get it.

In Mile High, Luc and Bianca met while seated next to each other on a flight to Australia. Hitting it off with instant chemistry, they quickly formed a connection - both physically and emotionally. Th
Stephanie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding your truth

I liked this, I really liked it. A life altering event that led Bianca to the love she wanted and deserved. Lucas the Aussie hopeless romantic that found his one on plane ride back home.
This love story has fun, laughter, indecision, heartache, healing and love. The whole story showed that love doesn't have a time table. There is no set rule of how long you need to "know" someone for love to happen. Stop and think about it. Loving your child happens immediately even before
Melanie
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, did you read the prequel novella Mile High? Start there. it's smokin' hot, funny, and will suck you into these characters like a Hoover. Luc, an Australian guy with a heart bigger than the outback meets Bianca, whom we know from The Avenue books on a plane. 15 hours later, both have caught a case of the feels. I did, too. Bianca's been burned, Luc is feeling like maybe he won't find what he wants - someone to share his life with. From there, the story is rich with fun, tears, surprises an ...more
Missie M
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not surprised at how much I loved this half of the duet - because it was the amazingness we always get from Beth Cranford.

Luc is probably the perfect Hero. I was sweet, understanding and compassionate. I could feel his love for Bianca in every word. And I think that’s something special you don’t get in every book.

Bianca is smart, sassy and ready to find herself. I admire her strength throughout this book.

I absolutely loved the heat, passion, and connection between Bianca and Lu
Krisz
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
B. Cranford's writing was captivating in The Arrival of You which is the continuation and conclusion of Mile High.
I liked this story of Bianca searching for and finding her true self after her life turned upside down. She and Lucas met on a plane to Australia. They both immediately felt a connection so strong they didn't want to lose it even after landing, going on their seperate ways was out of the question. Even though it obviously was Bianca with some life altering revelations and soul searc
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listings 2 11 Sep 30, 2019 10:52PM
B. Cranford is a proud Australian living in the USA, a lover of books, breadsticks and bed, and the mother of two children who are far too similar to their father for her liking. A lifelong reader, she dove into the romance genre on the recommendation of her best friend and hasn’t looked back since. Her debut novel, The Brightest Star, a second chance romance with (she hopes) heart and humor was released on Ju ...more

Mile High (2 books)