Start by marking “Mile High” as Want to Read:
Mile High

Mile High

(Mile High #1)

They say time flies when you’re having fun, but what about when you’re falling in love?

Bianca Evers is recovering from the end of her marriage to her college sweetheart when she’s seated next to the sexiest man she’s ever seen.

Lucas Hawke is flying home to Australia, still dreaming of something more with the right person when he encounters a beautiful woman with sad
ebook
Published September 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mile High, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mile High

Start your review of Mile High
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mile High is book one in the Mile High series by B. Cranford. This is my very first book of Ms. Cranford’s. I have had several of her books on my tbr list but just haven’t had a chance to get to them. What drew me to this one? The cover! Something about the beautiful girl on the cover just called to me. And I’m so glad that it did!

Bianca Evers is trying to turn over a new leaf, to be adventurous. She is still recovering from the end of her marriage. Her trust and her self confidence has taken a
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, funny, with all the feels….

Oh, I want to be Bianca! Not that her life was perfect, far from it. Reeling from betrayal, she was on a quest to find out who she was, who she wanted to be. Trust was shaky but she couldn’t help be attracted to this handsome, irresistible stranger who made her senses zing

I could hear Lucas’ Aussie accent in my head and it was beyond delicious as he tickled Bianca’s eyes, her funny bone and all the rest of her, now on high alert, senses. He was beautiful but it
Coco.V
Sep 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (9/21/2019)! ...more
The Book Bee
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it
REVIEW: 3 STARS
"I just wanted. In a way I'd never wanted before."

Soooo, this one was uber sticky icky, ooey-gooey sweet.....and that is not my normal jam. Having said that, this was a quick and easy, light read that actually gave me a happily for now ending. Truthfully, I don't feel like I'm missing any of the story if I don't read the next book. I'll be honest, but it's super ridiculously hard for me to read books this light and frilly. However, I will say I giggled and smiled and felt some
Stephanie Rose
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now THAT is how you start a duet!

Lucas and Bianca have instant, combustible chemistry that boils over while they're in flight to Australia. I'm dying to know what happens after the plane lands!
Lozzie
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mile High was a fantastic introduction to Bianca and Lucas' story. B. Cranford did an incredible job on this novella, and it was very addictive.

This novella was short and sweet with a lot of heat (and heart) packed into it. I loved getting to know more about Bianca, and seeing her repairing her heart piece by piece was beautiful to see. Bianca deserves love. She is such a sweetheart.

And Lucas... Le sigh. Lucas was dreamy with a sexy accent, and I think I'm in love LOVE with him. He was sweet
Kizzy
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 steamy stars!!!! Book 2, here I come. I need to see how this all plays out, but Lucas? Yes please ...more
Sheila
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot things come in small packages

Love at first sight at an airport? Lucas Hawke sure thinks it could be. The sweet, hot Australian heading home from the US cannot take his eyes off the gorgeous woman before boarding. Fate is on his side when his seat-mate is the lovely recently divorced Bianca, who is escaping the happy couples who surround her at home.

While I can be skeptical of instant connection romance, theirs is written so honestly and well. I found myself rooting for romantic Lucas and
Melanie Moreland
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Attraction leaps off the pages. B. Cranford creates an engaging story of seat mates feeling the spark on a trans-Pacific adventure. If you don't believe in soul mates, this story will make you believe they can show up anywhere. Anxiously awaiting the second half of this duet.
Jessica Alcazar
This was a short read/prequel to the full journey of Lucas & Bianca. It’s a moment in time if you will. And it was all the things!! It was sexy and fun and I just can’t wait for The Arrival of You to release!!
Bibliophile  Chloe
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all of Ms. Cranford's stories. This novella, that was first published on Book + Main as a serial was no exception. To find out she has expanded it a bit and put it all together is fantastic and I didn't want it to end!

This is the chance meeting between Bianca and Lucas. Now if you have read any of Ms. Cranford's stories, Bianca is a secondary character to her Avenue series and Lucas has a small mention in She Found Him,but don't let that scare you off! Get you hands on this quick
Sonal
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So not many insta connection stories grab me but y'all this one had me by the throat and I never want it to leave me.

I am sitting here rooting so hard for my girl, Bianca. I want her to stomp on the men who have hurt her. I want her to rule this world. She is so so strong but at the same time there is this vulnerability about her that is so damn real and endearing.

Lucas is my boo and I LOVE the subtle beta vibes I was getting from him. I think he might be in a serious competition of winning my
Tanja Kezmic
Shelves: omgreads
I've said it once and I'll say it again...how is it fair for someone to as beautiful as the cover girl?!? As introductions goes this short story was as perfect as they come giving us just a glimpse what promises to be a great read in The arrival of you. I can't wait to see the chemistry exploding between Bianca and Lucas and hopefully bring the HEA they both deserve!!!

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***
Heather Navarre
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very fun and sweet book

Bianca and Lucas were so sweet. Bianca has had a rough few months. Enter in sweet Lucas on a plane for 15 hours.

During that 15 hours they have some great talking sessions, some make out sessions and some mile high sessions.

Lucas makes me swoon with his wonderful words and the things he does for Bianca.

I cannot wait to see what happens when they land! Will Australia be good for them or was it just a fling high in the sky?
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When Bianca decides to spend the holidays in Australia she never imagined meeting someone she instantly connected with on the 14 hour plane ride. Lucas who is going back home sees Bianca in the airport and wants to get to know her better. Low and behold they end up seatmates and it is not only their seats that are touching. But can you fall for someone you have just met? How far do you have to go to join the mile high club? Short, sweet and sexy this book was a great read.
Cathy
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bianca and Lucas meet as strangers on a long flight to Australia. Fast and steamy, both characters were extremely likeable and had interesting stories to tell. The chemistrybetween them was instant and both Bianca and Lucas were sweet and funny. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I cannot wait to see how their story develops in The Arrival of You.
V Meade
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bianca and Lucas are awesome! Both are coming out of a relationship and both have trust issues. Bianca's trust issues are bigger than Lucas's. There is the instant spark, zing or attraction to the other. Seated next to each other on a plane headed to Australia they have 15 hours to decide if they want to pursue this zing further. What happens when their time runs out?
Kim
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
B. Cranford just knows how to hit you with all the feels! Mile High is a quick sweet and sexy story that will leave you with a smile on your face while you read. Lucas and Bianca stole my heart and I enjoyed every moment of this book!
Whitney
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella! This was a well written, sweet, and steamy story that I couldn’t put down. I am dying to read the rest of Lucas and Bianca’s story. Side note: Could the cover model be any more gorgeous? She is the perfect Bianca to me.
Christine
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it

Mile High is quite the sexy and sweet story! Absolutely loved Bianca and Lucas, complete strangers who meet on a plane and have this instant attraction and chemistry between them, and are willing to see how far they can go while on a long flight to Australia. Had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading this. Cannot wait to see how this all plays out between them!
Jules
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh what a sizzling plane ride romance!
Cherie Maggi
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun quick read.
Zilpha Owens
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
With a mixture of cute, sweet and sexy, Mile High gives a fun and steamy start to the Mile High duet. Bianca Evers & Lucas Hawke and that plane ride had my heart happy and put a slight blush on my cheeks. Can’t wait to see how it all lands in The Arrival of You.
Leisa Ann
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short novella which left me wanting the rest of the story! Will this instant connection last? Did Bianca and Lucas join the Mile High Club? Can’t wait to read The Arrival of You!
Joyce
Un-put-downable!
I was instantly in love with Bianca and her story, I wanted to know more about her. More about her hopes, dreams and fears. Her connection with sweet and sexy Lucas was fiery and emotional, and I can’t wait to see the conclusion of their story!
Cece
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was a beautiful introduction to Bianca and Lucas. Hot, steamy interactions coupled with pure vulnerability. The sharing of their past loves and loss in addition to the chemistry had me turning pages quickly. It felt like the best foreplay and now I'm worked up and ready for more.
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mile High is a quick, easy to read novella. Bianca is heartbroken after the end of her marriage. Flying to Australia, she meets Lucas. The attraction is instant. The chemistry is off the charts hot and the banter is fun and flirty. Lucas falls hard and fast for the beauty with such sad eyes. I can’t wait for The Arrival of You to see where this story takes us.
-4 Stars!-
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mile High is a short(ish) story (a novella) which takes place on a plane. I'm not going to lie, I was thinking that it was the Denver Broncos stadium which is called Mile High, and yeah, I realize that I'm silly, but it's that time of year. Plus, I don't tend to read B. Cranford's descriptions anymore before just picking the books up to read them. Anyway, I'll get off that path to talk about this story about Bianca, who is dealing with all of her emotions after the end of her marriage to her ...more
Em__Jay
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am categorising MILE HIGH as a novella length prequel of THE ARRIVAL OF YOU. If you’re after a shorter read, you can easily get away with just reading this, but if you want to know what happened next, you definitely need to continue onto THE ARRIVAL OF YOU.

Let’s face it. Economy class long-haul plane travel is rarely a trip to get overly excited about. Excitement about the destination, sure. But the part where you get from A to B can offer a multitude of frustrations.

Bianca Evers and Lucas
Siansreadingadventure
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mile High by Beth Cranford
Mile High #1

Damn I love a good hot Aussie bloke, and then imagine getting seated next to one on a long haul flight. It will be your lucky day! This book is amazing, you first meet one of the main characters in one of Beth’s other series The Avenue where she is best friends with Ashton.

Bianca has been through a tough couple of months and what else do you do after separating from your now ex-husband, you decide you need to fly half way around the world to Australia!

Now
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Add a Series 6 27 Mar 22, 2019 03:36PM

• Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Rough Sketch
  • Far Cry (Talbott's Cove, #3)
  • No Vacancy
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Behind the Veil
  • The Amendment (The Contract, #2)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
  • Mind Games
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • The Magnolia Chronicles: Adventures In Modern Dating
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • Smoldered
  • Halton (Vested Interest, #6)
B. Cranford is a proud Australian living in the USA, a lover of books, breadsticks and bed, and the mother of two children who are far too similar to their father for her liking. A lifelong reader, she dove into the romance genre on the recommendation of her best friend and hasn’t looked back since. Her debut novel, The Brightest Star, a second chance romance with (she hopes) heart and humor was ...more

Mile High (2 books)
  • The Arrival of You (Mile High #2)